• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,

I have come up with this plan (please see the attached image). I aim to fast for two days prior to this. I do not possess anti-emetics. Moreover, I am a bit confused about when and how much Propranolol I should consume. The version of PPH guide that I have, states that I need to mix 2g of Propranolol with the SN drink itself, and the one posted here states that I need to mix 80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol (in how much water?) and drink it roughly 40 mins prior to drinking the SN (simultaneously with the anti-emetic which I do not have). Does anyone has any suggestions which method is the best?

Attachments

• SNprocedure.png
    SNprocedure.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 47
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi,

I have come up with this plan (please see the attached image). I aim to fast for two days prior to this. I do not possess anti-emetics. Moreover, I am a bit confused about when and how much Propranolol I should consume. The version of PPH guide that I have, states that I need to mix 2g of Propranolol with the SN drink itself, and the one posted here states that I need to mix 80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol (in how much water?) and drink it roughly 40 mins prior to drinking the SN (simultaneously with the anti-emetic which I do not have). Does anyone has any suggestions which method is the best?
This is the last thing that ppeh says. "400 mg".
I decided to take 400mg propranol 40mints befor SN

Attachments

• 20210704_003359.jpg
    20210704_003359.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
is this the type of plastic that should be used to store the water solution if you're going to keep it for a couple days? or does it not matter?
no. it should just be the bottle in which your sn is stored by your seller when you receive it

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
but if i'm making two doses i'll have to use a different container
i'm not sure i'm understanding what you mean, sorry
when you choose is time to ctb, you use a normal plastic cup (in which you make the sn solution with water; but only when it's time)

grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
i'm not sure i'm understanding what you mean, sorry
when you choose is time to ctb, you use a normal plastic cup (in which you make the sn solution with water; but only when it's time)
hm, I was thinking of making the solutions in advance in closed containers so I can bring them to the place I"m going to use them. I could just bring the empty containers and make the solutions on the spot if I have to

Reactions: hʚll
darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
Someone got SN in Germany and can share how? (Website, steps etc.)

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
hm, I was thinking of making the solutions in advance in closed containers so I can bring them to the place I"m going to use them. I could just bring the empty containers and make the solutions on the spot if I have to
i think is safer if you bring 2 or 3 empty plastic bottles (2 or 3 doses) so you make the solution in the moment you choose to die... good luck!

• Love
Reactions: grail
grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
i think is safer if you bring 2 or 3 empty plastic bottles (2 or 3 doses) so you make the solution in the moment you choose to die... good luck!
okay, thanks hʚll. you're a kind person.

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Could anybody help in ordering SN from Europe to Spain?
Lately I can't think straight, there are some places but shipping feels complicated, to say the least.
It's all legal, no sketchy methods needed.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
CAN BE PURCHASED FROM 15p LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travel Toiletry Bottle
HDPE ampulla logo
  1. Travel Toiletry Bottle
  2. HDPE ampulla logo

15ml White HDPE Bottle – No Cap​

Our 15ml Travel Toiletry Bottle is made from smooth, white HDPE plastic and is great for packaging travel-sized ranges of cosmetics, bath products, beauty products and other toiletries.
SKU 15MLW
3277 IN STOCK (CAN BE BACKORDERED)
From £0.15
This is the last thing that ppeh says. "400 mg".
I decided to take 400mg propranol 40mints befor SN
Thats FAKE information. The correct information is in the PPH uploaded by a MODERATOR of this site. I have posted it below. Also Its not possible to copy and paste small sections from the uploaded version of the PPH,. So don't know where you got yours from but its NOT real! I'd just download the one the moderator of this site put up, no point in going anywahere else IMO to download a version when the legit ones right here!

page210image56223904

Shippings complicated ????? companies arrange shipping, thats why you pay shipping charges!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1625355325396.png
    1625355325396.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
CAN BE PURCHASED FROM 15p LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travel Toiletry Bottle
HDPE ampulla logo
  1. Travel Toiletry Bottle
  2. HDPE ampulla logo

15ml White HDPE Bottle – No Cap​

Our 15ml Travel Toiletry Bottle is made from smooth, white HDPE plastic and is great for packaging travel-sized ranges of cosmetics, bath products, beauty products and other toiletries.
SKU 15MLW
3277 IN STOCK (CAN BE BACKORDERED)
From £0.15

Thats FAKE information. The correct information is in the PPH uploaded by a MODERATOR of this site. I have posted it below. Also Its not possible to copy and paste small sections from the uploaded version of the PPH,. So don't know where you got yours from but its NOT real! I'd just download the one the moderator of this site put up, no point in going anywahere else IMO to download a version when the legit ones right here!

View attachment 70623

Shippings complicated ????? companies arrange shipping, thats why you pay shipping charges!!!!!!!!!!!
so should I take 80 mg of Nexium and 800 mg of Propranolol 40 mins prior to drinking SN?

I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
This is so disheartening. I have to break my fast cause I do not know how exactly to proceed...

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I chose these ones because hey are 90ml and can hold the SN and the water together:wink: £0.50p or $0.69 I'm sure you won't have to break the bank for these 'special containers'
90ml Pharma with screw
90ml Pharma with screw
HDPE ampulla logo
  1. 90ml Pharma with screw
  2. 90ml Pharma with screw
  3. HDPE ampulla logo

90ml White Pharmapac Container & 38mm R3 White Screw Cap​

SKU 100MLPHARMA-CAP38WR3
759 IN STOCK (CAN BE BACKORDERED)
From £0.27

Reactions: NO-HOPE, SuicidalAgain and grail
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know how bad the cyanosis is? I don't want to scar people..

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know how bad the cyanosis is? I don't want to scar people..

Ask a pro-lifer lol

Depends if you are arsed about what you look like when your dead. I mean if your bothered just don't bother looking into this method, same as if you were going to hang yourself or blow your head off. If your bothered don't choose that method, common sense really isn't it???

I mean a dead body isn't exactly a pretty thing anyway without cyanosis

here's some body after rigorous mortis has set in and that happens to everyone......

Fully developed rigor mortis is an easily identifiable and reliable indicator that death has occurred. The time of onset is variable but it is usually considered to appear between 1 and 6 hours (average 2–4 hours) after death. Depending on the circumstances, rigor mortis may last for a few hours to several days.

Last edited:
Reactions: aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
The Corpse is scary in every method, gunshot, hanging, jumping and even OD

Reactions: xBrialesana
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I do not think there is a "good" photo of any dead body.

Reactions: checkouttime, aminend and Ame
L

lolfuturecorpse

-
Jun 13, 2021
I found a 2 Ib. 99%+ pure granular free-flowing SN for 23 USD. Does this sound reasonable?

Reactions: Shu
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Is it industrial or food grade?

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Some people are asking if consuming sodium nitrite is painful. I can assure you it is. I have taken 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt at times for health benefits. Even know that is only about 2.5 grams of salt, it causes stomach pain for 30 minutes or so. Any kind of salt in large amounts causes stomach pain, so I can only imagine what 15 grams will do. I think sodium azide would be much better since it is a very quick death.
I can't attest to Sodium Nitrite, but I've drank all types of salter waters (sodium bicarbonate, Himalayan salt, sea salt). I've done the master cleanse, which requires a salt water flush, which is approx 2 teaspoons (10 grams of salt in one liter of water), which is less salt (than the recommended SN solution), but a lot more salt water to have to chug down (quickly) and I've never felt any stomach pain. This person's claims of stomach pain from Himalayan salt water is a claim that I've never heard of before in anyone aside from this claim. I'm guessing there is little if any correlation between these salts and SN as it is, so this claim that sodium nitrite is painful because Himalayan salt causes them stomach pain is as nonsensical as it gets.

Reactions: persimmontea and aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
SN Servivers hasn't reported any thing about stomach pain

Reactions: Shu
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
luck smiles at me today, i just found a box of meto in my father's pharmacy valid until july 2022

Reactions: persimmontea and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
tips to lower humidy in a room with very little ventilation?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If people want to test there SN they should look at the information in this thread, take note of post 10 and 21

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365

this thread is in the resources section. and has been added by the moderators , so it clearly shows that an SN blood test is a legit method to test or they wouldn't have put it there!!!

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Ask a pro-lifer lol

View attachment 70639

Depends if you are arsed about what you look like when your dead. I mean if your bothered just don't bother looking into this method, same as if you were going to hang yourself or blow your head off. If your bothered don't choose that method, common sense really isn't it???

I mean a dead body isn't exactly a pretty thing anyway without cyanosis

here's some body after rigorous mortis has set in and that happens to everyone......

Fully developed rigor mortis is an easily identifiable and reliable indicator that death has occurred. The time of onset is variable but it is usually considered to appear between 1 and 6 hours (average 2–4 hours) after death. Depending on the circumstances, rigor mortis may last for a few hours to several days.

I don't care but I don't want to scar someone..

And true. I discovered my dad and that was a thing.

Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Bullit