• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
That's what I'm trying to figure out first before I warn people about it, because there's no way the sellers knows what I intend to use it for, but it does have the hydrochloric acid CAS # on it. But if the goal was to sell a different product, why not just put the SN CAS # on it as well? I'm going to see if there is a way to easily test hydrochloric acid in order to confirm it.

I just contacted the seller about the discrepancy on the bottle and I'm waiting to hear back. Even on their direct website it shows the Hydrochloric Acid CAS #7647-01-0 on the Sodium Nitrite bottle as well.
I had the same issue with the same product. I just contacted them today about it. They don't seem to respond to email, so I would recommend live chat.

Customer support copy pasted responses:
I did look at the CAS #'s and it appears that you are correct the CAS for your sodium Nitraite should be 7632-00-0
I am in the process of reaching out to pay grades higher than myself to get the labels corrected
I can only guarantee you that you have sodium nitrite not hydrochloric acid. There was a typo on the label that we did not catch. I am sorry

I should've asked for certificate of analysis for the lot # or some other documentation.
I did a blood test today though on it, and it did turn brown. I do plan on buying another SN just so I can feel assured and keeping the DE one as a back up.

Reactions: cameheretoforget, insurancepolicy, Freelyffe88 and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
How is the seller sick minded for selling that instead of sn?

Its not like the sellers knows your using it to ctb/to consume it.
Hydrochloric acid when dissolved in water is highly corrosive. And there is no warning given via a label. Any skin contact made would be dangerous.

Reactions: archipelago, SosoruzeDosukoi, Freelyffe88 and 1 other person
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Hey… just wonder if I put SN into gelatin capsules, would it be still dissolved in the stomach? Not sure I can endure the taste as I retched just by smelling SN from the container.
50ml is only 1.75 ounces, so if you've ever done a bar shot, SN will likely be less pungent on the taste buds than that. I guess you could chase it with a lime (which acid isn't recommended but I doubt it's significant) or peppermint or something.
Also, 25g would require approximately 25 large capsules. You probably could, but I've yet to come across an SN capsule protocol. Once again, it's only a shot and it's down your throat before you know it.
Hey thanks for response but i don't have the antimetic mentioned in the thread and getting it requires prescription but i got issues with family and they will get suspicious if they know my intention. Any natural antimetic which can be used? I have dispirin/aspirin and can it be used as antimetic
Yes, Ginger in my opinion is a very good antiemetic (ginger supplement in capsules 1000mg). Based on my research (several clinical studies) it's nearly if not just as effective as the prescription antiemetics. And in general i think the antiemetic component associated with SN is very overrated based on success, failure rates, testimonials, etc. If and when I use SN I will use Ginger as my antiemetic along with Tagamet (I initially was going to use baking soda, but I've come across some things recently that claims that baking soda counteracts the SN).

Last edited:
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
That's what I'm trying to figure out first before I warn people about it, because there's no way the sellers knows what I intend to use it for, but it does have the hydrochloric acid CAS # on it. But if the goal was to sell a different product, why not just put the SN CAS # on it as well? I'm going to see if there is a way to easily test hydrochloric acid in order to confirm it.

I just contacted the seller about the discrepancy on the bottle and I'm waiting to hear back. Even on their direct website it shows the Hydrochloric Acid CAS #7647-01-0 on the Sodium Nitrite bottle as well.
I do some chemistry, usually having to snag chemicals from these supply stores and pretty frequently using muriatic (hydrochloric)acid. I've yet to ever see it In a powdered form. The easiest way to see I suppose would be adding the smallest amount to some water as a sample and see if the ph drops like a brick with barely a drop, or if it turns a drop of blood dark brown. k
Keep that shit away from aluminum it reacts pretty violently.

Honestly it's likely the CAS# printed is incorrect, as I said, I've never encountered it in a powdered form.

Last edited:
Reactions: cameheretoforget, SosoruzeDosukoi and Greenberg
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I had the same issue with the same product. I just contacted them today about it. They don't seem to respond to email, so I would recommend live chat.

Customer support copy pasted responses:

I should've asked for certificate of analysis for the lot # or some other documentation.
I did a blood test today though on it, and it did turn brown. I do plan on buying another SN just so I can feel assured and keeping the DE one as a back up.
I have the same one. Because of your posts I just realized mine has the same incorrect label with the wrong CAS number. The "salt" itself looks correct though.

What do we make of this?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I have the same one. Because of your posts I just realized mine has the same incorrect label with the wrong CAS number. The "salt" itself looks correct though.

What do we make of this?
I believe the seller has been scamming customers who may be unaware of standardized chemical designations. Out of an abundance of caution, I would suggest that any past purchaser of the product consider purchasing a replacement from another vendor. At the very least, test the product if you are able.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, checkouttime and SosoruzeDosukoi
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I believe the seller has been scamming customers who may be unaware of standardized chemical designations. Out of an abundance of caution, I would suggest that any past purchaser of the product consider purchasing a replacement from another vendor. At the very least, test the product if you are able.
Fuck…

This of course happens as the 417 comes off the market. I debated buying that one for awhile and hesitated thinking I was all set.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Sorry to go off topic, but the feature on this site that combines comments if you have two comments in a row, is such a ridiculously bad feature. The excuse that is made, is that it saves space, however the amount of space it saves is negligible. Meanwhile it completely jacks up your posts, because it combines two completely different responses. i find myself having to delete my posts in order to choose the higher priority one of the two. Then waiting around like a clown for someone to add a new comment to the thread so I could repost my comment. Who the hell came up with this idea? It's about as illogical as anything could possibly be.

Reactions: hʚll
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Has anyone seen a site called Imt*me Cuis*ne?

Reactions: xBrialesana and persimmontea
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I didn't think buying SN would so problematic… It's extremely hard to find. How are you guys finding it? I've been looking for a source for almost a month now.

Ask one of the pro lifers on this site where there friend/relative bought it. At least then you know its going to be legit :blarg::blarg:

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

It does amaze me how some members still want the website address for a listed scammer. anyone would think there are alot of members trying to get others scammed, I would be very wary of these people. i mean there's only so many times you can be told someone is a scammer and not follow the advice given. i'm sure most people with common sense wouldn't buy from a listed scammer, and the other people asking for the website address or promoting the site i'll let others judge on them.
I didn't get that

you were saying how hard it was to find SN, so i suggested a way of finding it!!!

A pro-lifer, usually found at a grave after someone has died, because they cuds't be arsed with the person when they were alive

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
It does amaze me how some members still want the website address for a listed scammer. anyone would think there are alot of members trying to get others scammed, I would be very wary of these people. i mean there's only so many times you can be told someone is a scammer and not follow the advice given. i'm sure most people with common sense wouldn't buy from a listed scammer, and the other people asking for the website address or promoting the site i'll let others judge on them.

you were saying how hard it was to find SN, so i suggested a way of finding it!!!

A pro-lifer, usually found at a grave after someone has died, because they cuds't be arsed with the person when they were alive
Yeah, very "helpful", thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime and Greenberg
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
One more comment on this, but I think the label may actually be a mistake.

I looked in the W store and clicked the DE link to see what other products that company has available and its a considerable number. This is clearly a real company and have a ton of products in one of the biggest stores in the world.

Could it really be a scam? I really want this brand to be legit given I already have it on hand but want to be careful as well.

What do you think?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
One more comment on this, but I think the label may actually be a mistake.

I looked in the W store and clicked the DE link to see what other products that company has available and its a considerable number. This is clearly a real company and have a ton of products in one of the biggest stores in the world.

Could it really be a scam? I really want this brand to be legit given I already have it on hand but want to be careful as well.

What do you think?
Please understand that this is not a minor mistake. Legitimate companies do everything within their power not to diminish their brand credibility and equity. I know that you want this product to be legitimate; perhaps, you may have already made the purchase. In which case, I would suggest that you conduct a blood test to test its efficacy. Notwithstanding the result, you must make the ultimate decision: Would you ever use hydrochloric acid powder dissolved in water as a form of CBT, knowing that pain would be inevitable. Best!

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, geogaddi, SosoruzeDosukoi and 2 others
DaughterOfAthena

DaughterOfAthena

May 30, 2021
The seller we are discussing here has a website and contact information including a phone number. The address checks out too it's a real place and really theirs. If there is a error on the labeling whether this is SN or not perhaps one of us should reach out? I'd be willing to do it myself but this topic is beyond me as I'm not educated at all when it comes to chemicals like this.

If someone can basically give me a script to go off of or whatever I'd do it though. Rather give them a call than for people to possibly use something that isn't the real thing. Not just for those of us that want to CTB but just imagine how bad that could for more traditional uses whatever they may be.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Cid9121

Cid9121

Til death..
Jul 19, 2021
My brother used this method 4 months back not a day goes by that I do not miss him.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, reasonablylost, Greenberg and 4 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Great idea! Do keep in mind that misrepresentation is still possible.

DaughterOfAthena

DaughterOfAthena

May 30, 2021
Great idea! Do keep in mind that misrepresentation is still possible.

True, I also worry that they may also be completely ignorant on what they are selling and may not fully understand the issue. Though I will say if someone does choose to order some for any reason and have the ability to test it. If it's fake I'd imagine it would be easy to slap them with a lawsuit given that you'd have purchase records from them and all the info needed on them to file the lawsuit. Seems crazy for them to do intentionally. I could only imagine the fines associated with such a practice of selling chemicals labeled as one thing but is another as well.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
C

cantseethelight

Jul 6, 2021
Super sorry to hear that. Hope you're as okay as can be.

• Love
Reactions: Cid9121
Cid9121

Cid9121

Til death..
Jul 19, 2021
Yes, he ended up taking his life with SN. It is difficult to know he is gone, but I know he is no longer suffering in this life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, Greenberg, weepingfree and 3 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Yes, he ended up taking his life with SN. It is difficult to know he is gone, but I know he is no longer suffering in this life.
He is at peace now. Good for him

• Love
Reactions: Cid9121
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Please understand that this is not a minor mistake. Legitimate companies do everything within their power not to diminish their brand credibility and equity. I know that you want this product to be legitimate; perhaps, you may have already made the purchase. In which case, I would suggest that you conduct a blood test to test its efficacy. Notwithstanding the result, you must make the ultimate decision: Would you ever use hydrochloric acid powder dissolved in water as a form of CBT, knowing that pain would be inevitable. Best!

legit chemical companies don't mix labels up. Its one of the most laughable things i have ever heard. can you imagine the law suits that would follow a mistake like that!!!! maybe we should all buy some of this stuff and sue the company and make millions, I'm sure there would be a lot of people filling law suits if this was true. I imagine mainly the legitimate buyers of chemicals who have now received hydrochloric acid instead of SN, possibly put it on their meat for curing and now have either a high number of people seriously ill from ingesting it or even possibly death.......I would think that sort of stuff makes the world news......not just a suicide forum posted by a random person!!!

Its plain to see there are alot of members who don't have a clue of how legitimate or illegal business work, I'd say most of the stuff is common sense personally though!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: persimmontea, Greenberg and xBrialesana
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
So sorry for your loss dear :heart:

Reactions: xBrialesana
NoName9321

NoName9321

Jul 20, 2021
where can I buy SN in Germany?

Reactions: cyndoesntwannalife
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Dont see why it wouldnt. Its not illegal nor is it dangerous to carry around.

Tagamet is not an antiemetic. As far as I know its only used to reduce your stomach's acidity so the SN works better. Both Ranitidine and Prochlorperazine are dopamine blockers, but I dont have much information about the first and the second is stronger than meto, so it might have nasty secondary effects. Both should work, but I'd do some more indepth research first.
Acid reducers are not antiemetics, but when you have a caustic corrosive substance in your stomach, reducing acidity can have an antiemetic effect. I've taken more corrosive chemicals than SN and threw up every single time until I started using the acid reducer before.

This is just MY experience... But ask people who get high on opiates how they prevent vomiting... most take acid reducers.

Of course if your stomach/brain is sensitive and not used to this kind of stuff hanging around inside you, definitely take an antiemetic.

Reactions: weepingfree and xBrialesana