• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I will try the same as I certainly don't want to go to a doctor to get a prescription. I'm also a terrible liar. Just ibuprofen and SN. I can always try again if I fail.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Metalhead and MiseryLovesMyCompany
D

Deathwithdignity

Apr 17, 2020
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.

Hi Azure and thanks for your clarifiations on this somewhat complicated method. There are some inconsistencies I'd like to see cleared up, and some information further clarified.

1. You have stated that the PPH recommends 15g SN. I just watched a video with Dr. N where he was measuring out 25g. What is the consensus?

2. You have stated that the anti-emetic medicine must be a dopamine blocker, specifically recommending metoclopramide, and the PPH says use 30mg of that and an 8mg Zofran. There are 7 major neurotransmitters, but we focus on 4 regarding their ability to induce and inhibit nausea and vomiting, Dopamine, Serotonin, and Histamine/Acetylcholine. At first I thought that because serotonin blockers, like Zofran, which is given to cancer patients ingesting toxic drugs, would be the first choice for the SN method. Can you explain why the anti emetic has to be a dopamine blocker, and if the other drugs can have any effect, Further compicating this fact is that there are 5 dopamine receptor sites! I also recently read reviews at a popular site reviewing the effects of meto, and almost all reports said the experience was hellish, causing anxiety, confusion, hyperventilation and the feeling that you are going to die. Please see - https://www.drugs.cm/comments/metoclopramide

There are also multiple serotonin receptor sites, but the focus on nausea is with the 5-HT3 site and receptor antagonists which affect it. I won't discuss the remaining neurotransmitters as it isn't relevant with the PPH and here. Hell, eating a burger cam make you puke.

3. I have not been able to get meto from my Dr, but managed to get a prescription for Promethazine, which is an anti allergy medicine, a sleep aid, and also a dopamine antagonist and antiemetic, comparable to metoclopramide in studies, althogh weaker, requiring a larger dose. I'm sure if I use enough it will work just as well as metoclopramide. Any feedback? Can adding anti-emetics with different anti-emetics make a bad result?
, precee
4. I read that if you are taking anti-psychotics like Seroquel and Zyprexa, as I am, that there is no need for these extra drugs, as they block pretty much all receptrs for serotonin and dopamine release that can cause nausvea. It is just advised that before taking the SN, taking a higher dose can help. Have you heard this? These legal items may be easier to aquire via legal Dr. scripts, helping the SN inquirer here.

5. As far as the Propranolol goes, I have no idea where to get it. Dr. N said it is easy, and please give us any ways, dark web and surface web, to getting it.

I am planing preparing a 25g SN water and 320 mg Propranolol mix if I can get it, with 75 mg Promethazine, in an a mix of 3 hunrded mg quetiapine, and 800 mg Tagamet, drunk 1/2 hr before the SN is drunk

Any ideas. will it achieve it.

Thank u,

DWD

Reactions: schizochicken, Stepheng7287 and rt1989526
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Azure and thanks for your clarifiations on this somewhat complicated method. There are some inconsistencies I'd like to see cleared up, and some information further clarified.

1. You have stated that the PPH recommends 15g SN. I just watched a video with Dr. N where he was measuring out 25g. What is the consensus?

2. You have stated that the anti-emetic medicine must be a dopamine blocker, specifically recommending metoclopramide, and the PPH says use 30mg of that and an 8mg Zofran. There are 7 major neurotransmitters, but we focus on 4 regarding their ability to induce and inhibit nausea and vomiting, Dopamine, Serotonin, and Histamine/Acetylcholine. At first I thought that because serotonin blockers, like Zofran, which is given to cancer patients ingesting toxic drugs, would be the first choice for the SN method. Can you explain why the anti emetic has to be a dopamine blocker, and if the other drugs can have any effect, Further compicating this fact is that there are 5 dopamine receptor sites! I also recently read reviews at a popular site reviewing the effects of meto, and almost all reports said the experience was hellish, causing anxiety, confusion, hyperventilation and the feeling that you are going to die. Please see - https://www.drugs.cm/comments/metoclopramide

There are also multiple serotonin receptor sites, but the focus on nausea is with the 5-HT3 site and receptor antagonists which affect it. I won't discuss the remaining neurotransmitters as it isn't relevant with the PPH and here. Hell, eating a burger cam make you puke.

3. I have not been able to get meto from my Dr, but managed to get a prescription for Promethazine, which is an anti allergy medicine, a sleep aid, and also a dopamine antagonist and antiemetic, comparable to metoclopramide in studies, althogh weaker, requiring a larger dose. I'm sure if I use enough it will work just as well as metoclopramide. Any feedback? Can adding anti-emetics with different anti-emetics make a bad result?
, precee
4. I read that if you are taking anti-psychotics like Seroquel and Zyprexa, as I am, that there is no need for these extra drugs, as they block pretty much all receptrs for serotonin and dopamine release that can cause nausvea. It is just advised that before taking the SN, taking a higher dose can help. Have you heard this? These legal items may be easier to aquire via legal Dr. scripts, helping the SN inquirer here.

5. As far as the Propranolol goes, I have no idea where to get it. Dr. N said it is easy, and please give us any ways, dark web and surface web, to getting it.

I am planing preparing a 25g SN water and 320 mg Propranolol mix if I can get it, with 75 mg Promethazine, in an a mix of 3 hunrded mg quetiapine, and 800 mg Tagamet, drunk 1/2 hr before the SN is drunk

Any ideas. will it achieve it.

Thank u,

DWD

@Azure started the megathread in 2018, there has been a lot of updated info gathered since then. See the the pinned Suicide Resource Compilation for links to Stan's Guide and the SN Resource.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

The PPH has been updated several times, latest says 20-25g depending on weight. Can you provide a link to this video?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Seriously why do so many people refer to him as "Swiss guy", he has a name.

Maybe because he had Swiss in his custom title, and also because his name was difficult to spell! Also, now that his name is crossed out, he no longer comes up in the drop-down list if you put @ and the first couple of letters.

Last edited:
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Maybe because he had Swiss in his custom title, and also because his name was difficult to spell! Also, now that his name is crossed out, he no longer comes up in the drop-down list if you put @ and the first couple of letters.
But... It does @LetzteAusfahrt, you only need the first 4 and he'll be the only one.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
But... It does @LetzteAusfahrt, you only need the first 4 and he'll be the only one.

So weird that if I enter the first two letters, he doesn't appear in the drop-down, have to enter four letters, and I could never remember the spelling of his name well enough for the first four! :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
Why there's not many reports/articles on suicides with SN? Though it seems like a lot of ppl here are using this method.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Why there's not many reports/articles on suicides with SN? Though it seems like a lot of ppl here are using this method.
there are too many suicides every day.

• Aww..
Reactions: schizochicken and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I have a question about benzos. Assuming I want to take Xanax in the hopes of passing out- at least becoming very subdued- while the SN is taking effect-how would I need to time it? Should I take the Xanax 30 minutes before I ingest the SN? An hour?

I only have a handful of Xanax, but my tolerance is non-existent, so it should knock me out easily. I won't be able to get any more than the ones I have. So, I need to time this right so I don't pass out before actually drinking the SN.

Reactions: LastFlowers
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Has anyone here used the Exit International nitrite test kit?? I'm trying to search for users who have and not finding any results

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Has anyone here used the Exit International nitrite test kit?? I'm trying to search for users who have and not finding any results
I'd say it is because you have cheaper alternatives.

Reactions: Viro_Major
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'd give it an hour to peak so it's the most potent when you most need it, when taking SN.
I have some experience with taking Xanax on an empty stomach. It hits way sooner than one hour.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Oh, and I'd like to mention that meto interacts with xanax in some way
Sure, but when does it reach it's peak effect for you? It hits me in 20 minutes, but it's closer to an hour when I feel it the most.
I'd say on an empty stomach maybe 30-40 mins

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Dosage of Ibuprofen is 600mg - what is the equivalent dosage of Paracetamol?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Thank you.

Do you think it is risky to use only SN and Ibuprofen/Paracetamol? Not sure if it would be too uncomfortable.
I wouldn't say it is too risky as @LetzteAusfahrt had a peaceful passing with only those.
However, I recommend antacids, as those are OTC.

Reactions: sadworld and Homecoming
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I have a question about benzos. Assuming I want to take Xanax in the hopes of passing out- at least becoming very subdued- while the SN is taking effect-how would I need to time it? Should I take the Xanax 30 minutes before I ingest the SN? An hour?

I only have a handful of Xanax, but my tolerance is non-existent, so it should knock me out easily. I won't be able to get any more than the ones I have. So, I need to time this right so I don't pass out before actually drinking the SN.

I have zero tolerance too and did a test a year ago. Two pills, lights out in less than half an hour. I plan to take either one or two twenty min before SN. If death is prolonged, it will be an insurance. However, if I take too soon, I might pass out before I drink which is worse.

Reactions: LastFlowers, muffin222 and MiseryLovesMyCompany
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I have zero tolerance too and did a test a year ago. Two pills, lights out in less than half an hour. I plan to take either one or two twenty min before SN. If death is prolonged, it will be an insurance. However, if I take too soon, I might pass out before I drink which is worse.
Thank you so much for your response- this is very helpful. And thank you to everyone else who responded. I guess I'll go for 20-30 minutes before I take the SN since I'll have an empty stomach

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Why do some people wake up on SN?

Also, would aspirin be ok? I have intolerance of other pain killers

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Why do some people wake up on SN?

Also, would aspirin be ok? I have intolerance of other pain killers
Probably not enough SN absorbed, the body can counteract the effect of SN to some extent.

Any painkiller is better than nothing that's for sure, I can't tell you more than that.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Meditation guide
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
The taste of salty liquid makes me gag reflex instantly before i drink it.
Would eating 20g of SN in tiny peices be just as effective?.