• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
sounds like nitrite. does it say the chemical compound?

do you NEED an antiemetic with SN? Whats the likelihood of throwing up without one?
I'm still unsure of whether I should try and get some AE. There have been cases where people have been successful without them

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Does this (>98% purity Nitrite) mean Nitrite or Sodium Nitrite
How much of sn do you need to die?
As I said it means sodium nitrite, I believe you are referring to the first post in the thread.
I recommend you reading Stan's guide, every information you need about this method is there.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
How much sn do we need to die?
What does pph mean?

Last edited:
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
My SN seems to have clumped together from what I can tell (it's still unopened). When I want to use it, how should I get the correct amount out if it's all clumped up into a solid?

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
As I said it means sodium nitrite, I believe you are referring to the first post in the thread.
I recommend you reading Stan's guide, every information you need about this method is there.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
How much sn should I take to die?

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I'm still unsure of whether I should try and get some AE. There have been cases where people have been successful without them
Though I'm glad we can get Buccastem in the UK in case, sounds easy enough.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
A

antinatalist123

Oct 6, 2020
I can't dissolve it in water and drink immediately (long story). I have to prepare the solution one hour in advance. Stan's guide says it's potent for few hours but I'm a little paranoid. I hope I succeed!

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Do we know of many people having to use a second or third glass?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Do we know of many people having to use a second or third glass?
I'm pretty sure no one gets to the third glass. I would be interested whether anyone has drank a second though. Maybe if you vomit instantly, but I don't remember reading any accounts of drinking more than one. Having that taste in your mouth and other feelings as well, I don't think that you would be inclined to drink another one.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Don't remember anybody getting to the third glass, but quite a few used 2 glasses. And in all cases known to me no vomiting was reported after the second glass.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Sorry guys got more questions!

Would most people try their AEs first to test for EPS? And is it worth having diphenhydramine on standby, which I read might be helpful?

And what about the necessity of antacids? (Tagamet is unavailable in the UK.)

And finally propranolol - if you're gonna use it - 800mg in the SN drink as I've read somewhere or taken beforehand?

Thanks in advance.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Would most people try their AEs first to test for EPS?

I'll probably try a pill of meto before going with stat dose, just to see how it affects me.
As far as I am concerned, any antacid should be good (from the types that reduce stomach acid, not the ones that affect its production), I have Rennie.
I can't answer your other questions accurately, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Metalhead and GravityUtilizer
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What does blocking dopamine actually do?
Propranolol slows down the heart rate. It decreases dopamine activity at receptor sites.

Last edited:
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I was wondering, would putting the SN in those gel capsules then taking water works?

The taste seems to trigger the nausea so if you don't taste it would it help?

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I was wondering, would putting the SN in those gel capsules then taking water works?

The taste seems to trigger the nausea so if you don't taste it would it help?
Slower absorption, and you would still get nauseous or vomit.

• Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and LonelyNick
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
My SN seems to have clumped together from what I can tell (it's still unopened). When I want to use it, how should I get the correct amount out if it's all clumped up into a solid?
Does anyone know the answer to this? Sorry for being annoying :(

D

Deathwithdignity

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry guys got more questions!

Would most people try their AEs first to test for EPS? And is it worth having diphenhydramine on standby, which I read might be helpful?

And finally propranolol - if you're gonna use it - 800mg in the SN drink as I've read somewhere or taken beforehand?

Thanks in advance.
Metoclopramide, Propranolol and Zofran are all prescription meds in the US, where can I get them, without resorting using the dark web – uhhhgh!

Metoclopramide, Zofran and Tagamet all taken at the same time? Will chewing pills speed up the effect? Thirty minutes and wait. Would it hurt to throw in a few prescription painkillers?

I have some anti-emetic Promethazine. Can I use that instead of Zofran or just up the meto a bit?

Cheers,

Phoenix

Last edited:
Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Just completed my blood test on SN and it looks good. Thinking about CTB tonight if I find myself at the "end of my rope" so to speak pending some results today.

I'm also going to be taking ginger as an antiemetic and famotidine as an H2 blocker. I've done some research into ginger, and some papers have recently come out that shows it has a central dopamine blocking effect at the 18 hr mark. It has about the same effect as metoclopramide in preventing nausea and vomiting in cancer patients (which causes central vomiting) according to some studies. According to other studies, if taken in combination with another anti-emetic, it can actually make it worse. The ginger responds in a dose-dependent way, which means that the optimal dose is around 1g according to cancer studies. In their study they started 3 days prior, which I may or may not do.

I've been reluctant to talk about this because the last thing I want is to influence someone to CTB when they are on the fence. I don't want to have anyone else's death be influenced by me. But these are the results I've found, and I think it's worth discussing.

• Love
Reactions: Edenelle, Meditation guide, Metalhead and 2 others
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Does anyone know the answer to this? Sorry for being annoying :(

It's clumping because it has no anti-caking agent. Typical for pure SN. So no worries. Pure SN is the best stuff.

Reactions: I want to end it and rt1989526
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
It's clumping because it has no anti-caking agent. Typical for pure SN. So no worries. Pure SN is the best stuff.
thank you. i hope it hasn't become so clumped together that it's impossible to break a bit off.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
Snktag

Snktag

Oct 16, 2020
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Si no lo encuentra con solo buscar Nitrito de sodio, busque: NaNO2, NNaO2 o Filmerine. Asegúrese de comprar lo que desea y de que su pureza sea lo suficientemente alta. Para obtener más información sobre él y sobre algunos vendedores industriales, consulte Nitrito de sodio en Pubchem.

Antieméticos : los antieméticos lo suficientemente fuertes para este método no son de venta libre, por lo que tendrá que ver cómo solucionarlo. Busca metoclopramida o cualquiera de sus nombres comerciales, como Reglan / Primperan. Este antiemético debe ser un bloqueador de dopamina para que funcione.
Sin embargo, los antieméticos no son 100% necesarios para este método; al igual que con N, no lograrás nada si terminas vomitando todo, lo cual es probable. Esto también será probablemente la mayor parte del dinero que utilizará durante este método.

Reguladores de ácido: Otra cosa recomendada en la PPH es elevar el pH de su estómago para hacer que la SN sea más efectiva. Esto se puede lograr con medicamentos como Tagamet (el que se recomienda en la PPH, 800 mg, que es de venta libre que yo sepa) o incluso con bicarbonato, aunque no tan efectivo.
[/REVELACIÓN]

[SPOILER = "Algunos comentarios adicionales"]
Recientemente me preguntaron algunas cosas sobre SN. Primero que nada, debes saber que los efectos de esta intoxicación son completamente reversibles. Es muy poco probable que sufras algún daño permanente si te "salvan" durante tu intento. En segundo lugar, dado que este método se basa en la hipoxia, los problemas cardiovasculares reducirán la cantidad de MetHB en la sangre necesaria para matarlo. Sin embargo, esto no debería ser un problema, ya que se vende a partir de 100 gramos, mucho más de la cantidad necesaria.

Por último, ha habido casos de personas que se recuperaron de una intoxicación por SN sin ningún "efecto secundario", pero incluso si se llama a la ambulancia lo suficientemente pronto, no hay certeza de que sobrevivirá.
[/REVELACIÓN]

Si tiene alguna pregunta para la que no pueda encontrar la respuesta, coméntela y tal vez encuentre a alguien en esta comunidad que lo sepa.
Además, si tiene más información que le gustaría compartir, publíquela y etiquéteme para que pueda editar esta publicación e incluirla. Gracias.
[/CITAR]
hay alguien que sepa que lo realizo con efectividad?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Any reports from people doing it via enema route? How far does it have to travel in the intestine? Absorption rate in the intestine?

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Did the Swiss guy manage this with just Ibuprofen and SN? Nothing else?

Reactions: Meditation guide
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Sorry, is it Letzte? I didn't want to misspell it so I didn't write it at first.
You can tag him actually, his name will pop up if you star typing it after @, but he used to sign posts with another (possibly his real) name.