• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i got motilium as well !
Guys i just bought my medications, please do help me check and see if its okay.

Metoclamopride : Motilium
Antacid: Actal Plus
For headache: Neurofen

I cant get benzos but i have some sleeping pills. It's called Paxidorm Tablets.

I'm planning to do this on Wednesday so please help me look through, not alot of people are replying on my thread as well
so it's kinda demoralizing.

Thanks everyone

I'd don't know if i'd advise nurofen. They dont react well with an empty stomach.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

paracetemol? ibuprofen shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach thats all. maybe increase the chance of being sick?

Reactions: Salt and Deleted member 4993
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
paracetemol? ibuprofen shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach thats all. maybe increase the chance of being sick?

yeah i have paracetemol.. hey what about the paxidorm tablets? im using that as a replacement for benzos

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
i got motilium as well !
Guys i just bought my medications, please do help me check and see if its okay.

Antacid: Actal Plus
For headache: Neurofen

I cant get benzos but i have some sleeping pills. It's called Paxidorm Tablets.

I'm planning to do this on Wednesday so please help me look through, not alot of people are replying on my thread as well
so it's kinda demoralizing.

Thanks everyone

You wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Metoclopramide is one antiemetic and motilium is another.

Actal looks OK

Nurofen looks ok, either paracetamol or ibuprofen are OK with SN. Personally I wonder if ibuprofen might cause stomach pain because it can be hard on an empty stomach, let alone one with SN in it.

The Paxidorm are Diphenhydramine which can be taken with meto to lessen any physical symptoms caused by it, so should also be fine to work as a sleeping tablet.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
yeah i have paracetemol.. hey what about the paxidorm tablets? im using that as a replacement for benzos

hi, sorry i only just noticed this reply!! i think people take the benzo's for anxiety rather than to put them to sleep (i just googled paxidorm tablets, thats what they are for ???).

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I don't have Benzos but I do have Zopiclones which are sleeping pills. I am debating taking them since they can still have calming effects

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Yes, benzos aren't accessible for many people so sleeping pills are used in case they help a bit.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't have Benzos but I do have Zopiclones which are sleeping pills. I am debating taking them since they can still have calming effects

them fuckers are lethal lol they do knock you out or they did when i had them!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and rt1989526
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
When I was on Zopiclone sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't. Which is kinda annoying now I have one pill left and no possibility of getting more lol.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
20-22 weighed grams of powdered sn in a tube tared on a scale looks rather hefty. Will it really dissolve in only 100ml of water easily? It seems like so much to dissolve in only a few sips.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
20-22 weighed grams of powdered sn in a tube tared on a scale looks rather hefty. Will it really dissolve in only 100ml of water easily? It seems like so much to dissolve in only a few sips.
It does. Expect it to be quite salty tasting though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadworld and Cant Maintain
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
You wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Metoclopramide is one antiemetic and motilium is another.

Actal looks OK

Nurofen looks ok, either paracetamol or ibuprofen are OK with SN. Personally I wonder if ibuprofen might cause stomach pain because it can be hard on an empty stomach, let alone one with SN in it.

The Paxidorm are Diphenhydramine which can be taken with meto to lessen any physical symptoms caused by it, so should also be fine to work as a sleeping tablet.

i have motilium which is in the same familly as meto, according to the doctor atleast.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know if the Polish vendor still exists?

Last time I checked (March/April), he/SN was still there.

Is he down or am I just too stupid to find him?

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020

This shows 25g of SN mixed with 50ml and it looks dissolved:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-colour.29365/#post-534641

You'd probably need to stir it well to dissolve it and remove clumps.
i have motilium which is in the same familly as meto, according to the doctor atleast.
They're both anti-emetics but work by a different mechanism

IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
To the Australian peeps it looks like my SN has arrived I have a collection card with the tracking number on it !!!! So I will update you tomorrow ..... yay

Reactions: Metalhead and Deleted member 4993
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Now, will 5 bars of Xanax put me out along the timeline necessary to make this happen and should I take them with as little water as possible/insufflate them.

With the Propanol, how many mg are we talking to be effective? Crushed or uncrushed.

what would be a proper guideline for these 2 in addendum to stan's timeline for consumption.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hoping they knock me out right quick and it's adios forever

I stayed at hotel with a girl once. we partied then took some later on, she had quite a few. she went for breakfast in the morning and was bouncing off the walls, i couldn't believe she had 'faced' poeple while of her nut lol. we ended up staying another day!!!!

some people do it in 50ml!! I actually thought exactly the same, i realised 25g was close to an ounce. i know what that looks like in drugs and it quite alot in powder form.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Cant Maintain
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
It should be 50 ml of water.
And Polish companies still sell SN and it's legal.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and Deleted member 4993
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Omg thank you.

May I ask if you bought/imported this from another country (from this particular site)? I wonder if they really sell it to other countries.

It seems too easy. If I can buy it there without any problems, I wonder why the Polish seller on the auction site beginning with e no longer exists.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Omg thank you.

May I ask if you bought/imported this from another country (from this particular site)? I wonder if they really sell it to other countries.

It seems too easy. If I can buy it there without any problems, I wonder why the Polish seller on the auction site beginning with e no longer exists.

Perhaps he did some shady business and was busted, I don't know.
I was in Poland back then, ordered it and hid the goods in my pants. ;)

Reactions: not4us and http-410
Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I have bipolar disorder so I have to take horrible psych meds. I don't see any way to check if my 4 meds interact with sodium nitrite. I take Zyprexa which is supposed to be an antiemetic. I take Klonopin so that works as a benzodiazepine. I take Anafranil which might have an interaction. I am most afraid of having an antacid or the SN interact with the Depakote (valproic acid) that I take as a mood stabilizer. That medication cannot be stopped and there is a level constantly in my blood. Does anyone see a problem for me using SN with Depakote in my bloodstream?

I am bipolar too and use the exact same meds.I hope SN will not badly interact with İboprofen and anti-acid and my meds.

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
My sn says 99.6 purity is this enough. Also it says here >98% purity Nitrite is needed does is mean Nitrite alone or does it mean sodium nitrite

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Most people take ibuprofen or paracetamol with their SN. I have some co-codamol which is paracetamol+codeine. Would that be a bad idea?

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
Does this (>98% purity Nitrite) mean Nitrite or Sodium Nitrite

catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
Does this (>98% purity Nitrite) mean Nitrite or Sodium Nitrite
sounds like nitrite. does it say the chemical compound?

do you NEED an antiemetic with SN? Whats the likelihood of throwing up without one?