• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Samsa,I'm not sure what you want to ask. You've replied to my post but haven't typed anything I can respond to. If you look at the three dots,next to the "report" link on your post,there's a tiny arrow. Click for a menu,chose "edit",then you can add what you wanted to ask to your post.
See screenshot. Am on a phone but perhaps others can advise if it's different for PC.

Attachments

• 20200620_081705.jpg
    20200620_081705.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 33
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Samsa,I'm not sure what you want to ask. You've replied to my post but haven't typed anything I can respond to. If you look at the three dots,next to the "report" link on your post,there's a tiny arrow. Click for a menu,chose "edit",then you can add what you wanted to ask to your post.
See screenshot. Am on a phone but perhaps others can advise if it's different for PC.
I've shortened my reply.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Hm, could be moisture, don't you think? And doesn't s.n. turn to nitr-A-te when in contact with H2O/Moisture?
I don't expect so,but it depends where/how you stored it. Just test it if you're unsure.

C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
I just ordered from that guy. I'll let you know the outcome.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I just ordered from that guy. I'll let you know the outcome.
So did I,if we're talking about the same fella. Also ordered some from Russia and Ukraine,but was actually desperate to get hold of the Polish. Just based upon my own observations,nothing more.

C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
So did I,if we're talking about the same fella. Also ordered some from Russia and Ukraine,but was actually desperate to get hold of the Polish. Just based upon my own observations,nothing more.
I only found one seller so I assume it is the same guy (b....34).
And I don't have a delivery date.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Saed
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
The search function isn't working and I can't find any sn for in the uk. Somebody on another thread said to search something beginning with F. I searched it and found some sn but I can't remember the word.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I only found one seller so I assume it is the same guy (b....34).
And I don't have a delivery date.
Yep. That's the one. No delivery date,either. Assume weeks or more. Miracle to get it at all in the U.K. so,will have to hold out a little longer.
Tracking on the Ukranian has gone dark,and the Russian is still in Russia. Massive journey overland.
The search function isn't working and I can't find any sn for in the uk. Somebody on another thread said to search something beginning with F. I searched it and found some sn but I can't remember the word.
"Filmerine" I expect. There is a supplier right now. I can PM you.

Reactions: KUA
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Yep. That's the one. No delivery date,either. Assume weeks or more. Miracle to get it at all in the U.K. so,will have to hold out a little longer.
Tracking on the Ukranian has gone dark,and the Russian is still in Russia. Massive journey overland.

"Filmerine" I expect. There is a supplier right now. I can PM you.
Yes that's it. Don't worry I've literally found it with a simple Google search

Reactions: Saed
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
I was keeping ranitidin.
From what i read on the last page, pills with magnesium hydroxide are better, right?
Any disadvantages with the latter?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Hm, could be moisture, don't you think? And doesn't s.n. turn to nitr-A-te when in contact with H2O/Moisture?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

V

V1991r

Jun 16, 2020
Yes that's it. Don't worry I've literally found it with a simple Google search

I've seen the product on the site and wondered if this would get stopped at customs if delivering to a home address?

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I know it may have been written already in the thread but I've read a few pages but still can't find it.
Does anyone have a short summary of what will basically happen to the body? Pain etc.
Detailed description but concise. Thanks.

Reactions: Neville1
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I know it may have been written already in the thread but I've read a few pages but still can't find it.
Does anyone have a short summary of what will basically happen to the body? Pain etc.
Resource compilation in the sticky threads .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Is paliperidone a decent antiemetic? It blocks dopamine and I was dry hurling the one time I was nauseous on it but I'm wondering if it would work for keeping an actual poison down

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Is paliperidone a decent antiemetic? It blocks dopamine and I was dry hurling the one time I was nauseous on it but I'm wondering if it would work for keeping an actual poison down
Paliperidone is antipsychotic. I refer you to the SN resource guide that has been provided to you and was in the post just above yours. And the "antipsychotic" section. Must be taking them regularly.. not used like AE in stat or 48 hr regimen.

Rewriting antipsychotics

"The 13 Others"
What are they?If you do not take them regularly – DO NOT USE – this section is not for you.

They affect over weeks – so only if it is your regular medication.
  • Droperidol, Benperidol, Trifuperidol, Spiperone, Haloperidol, Bromperidol, Lurasidone, Sestindole, Paliperidone, Risperidone, Olanzapine, Clozapine, Quetiapine
    • Last 4 – strong antiemetic
    • Others are fine as well
  • Stan listed with nM (receptor affinity); higher numbers may indicate stronger effects.
Warnings:YES.
  • Abrupt dosage change – harmful
  • Tampering is done over weeks
  • EPS effects
  • Harsh withdrawal (psychosis)
Therefore
  • Don't take a single dose
  • Don't double dose
  • Don't change prescribed dosage
How much should I take?As prescribed, don't change
  • Personally-tailored – dosage varies greatly between individuals (explained here & here)
  • Example .
Do I need AEs?NO. They cover all antiemetics requirements.
  • If you use them regularly – you don't need any Meto or AEs.
How do I use with Stat?They totally replace AEs – use Stat directions – without Meto.
  • Read directions and ignore any AE/Meto reference.

Reactions: autumnal
I

il4

Jun 14, 2020
A lot of the sites selling SN require me to be a business. Is it easy to lie about that? Will they even check? Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I missed it.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Read the PPH and Stan's Guide. These are the two essential SN resources available.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Read the PPH and Stan's Guide. These are the two essential SN resources available.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/
It's probably not a good idea to be referring people to read the pph in the resource guide as it's from May 2018 and has much outdated info and could lead to being scammed looking for N.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Saed and GoodPersonEffed
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
It's probably not a good idea to be referring people to read the pph in the resource guide as it's from May 2018 and has much outdated info and could lead to being scammed looking for N.
Newer versions can be found in Wiki -> Literature

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
But wiki can be easily edited and content changed. I think the best option would be the PPH 2020 thread which can be found using search.

Reactions: Neville1
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Never use or rely on wiki.. it's revisable
That's like golden rule here esp for the pph.

A

aaaannndz

Feb 17, 2020
I remember reading (I forget which thread) that Benadryl acts as an antidote for Meto's EPS. I plan on taking a test dose of Meto tomorrow (5mg), but the Benadryl I bought are a bunch of 50mg pills...that sounds like a lot, and Ive never taken it before. How much Benadryl are you supposed to take, and can you cut a pill (say, in half, if the dose is supposed to be 25mg)?

Also, what's the shelf life of Meto pills? When I open the cannister, will that brief contact with air make them expire faster?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Is it? Good point. How does one go about requesting the mods update the link in the Resource Compilation?

Q

QuittinTime

Jun 24, 2020
So it looks like capsules have a chance of vomiting as well? Is that less than just drinking it straight without the metoclopramide? I was surprised that people reported throwing up with that.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
There are several factors that tell the brain to throw up, taste is only one of them and also the only one you bypass by swallowing capsules.