• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
So it looks like capsules have a chance of vomiting as well? Is that less than just drinking it straight without the metoclopramide? I was surprised that people reported throwing up with that.
There are several factors that tell the brain to throw up, taste is only one of them and also the only one you bypass by swallowing capsules.

Exactly this. The main reason for vomiting from SN is not due to the taste. It is due to the instinctive reaction by the body to expel poisons once they are detected in the stomach. The relevant kind of antiemetics (dopamine antagonists) help prevent vomiting from occurring by blocking the chemicals in the brain responsible for triggering this kind of reaction.

Capsules therefore have no bearing on that instinctive reaction. There are also expert criticisms of capsules on the forum because they can delay the release of SN and/or release it in uneven amounts. A search should find these opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
What would happen if no antiematics are used?. Would a larger dose, like 80 to 100g counteract the loss caused by puking?

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
What would happen if no antiematics are used?. Would a larger dose, like 80 to 100g counteract the loss caused by puking?

not everyone will throw up, but if you do youre likely to still die, people have vomited and still been successful, taking a larger dose isnt needed you would definitely just throw up and you wouldnt be sure how much sn was digested, if you vomit then drink another of the same dose (20-25g)

Reactions: Fear191829218
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
71mg/kg bodyweight is lethal according to a plethora of reliable sources. The goal with the s.n. method after all is to "play tricks" on your digestive intestines, especially the stomach, as the first "barrier" filtering , killing or (in some cases) mechanically disposing (vomiting) bacteria, viruses and other toxines. If you were to ingest 80-100g of s.n. this would highly likely only be duable by increasing BOTH amount of s.n. AND water. And that is what you don't desire to do, because this will overpower the stomach and trigger its defense mechanisms, as it would be detecting a large amount of toxic liquid. That would probably make you vomit several times and (quite logically) larger amounts. You really want to keep it small and effective here.

As far as a.m. is concerned. Some people develop "extrapyramidal symptoms" and react negatively to them (a.m. actually making them nauseous) . That's why you want to test them first. Either in a stat dose procedure or over several days (If following the 48h regimen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fear191829218
B

Bsbsb12

Apr 22, 2020
What is the risks of drinking not-tested SN? As I know even 1g can be lethal.
I bought my SN in Ukraine (I live there), but it is made in Germany.

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Usually the risk is low cause SN is widely used and not illegal like N, so there isn't really a point for the seller to scam.

However, in rare cases it's not SN, the effect on you can be anything, and if SN is not of enough purity, it may result in non-fatal dose ingested.

I'd recommend to at least test it with your blood to see if it becomes dark brown. It's not as accurate as the aquarium test but can give you an idea.

Sometimes it can be hard to determine if it's of dark brown color or just brown, so if you can, testing it using the aquarium method would be a much better option.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
What is the risks of drinking not-tested SN? As I know even 1g can be lethal.
I bought my SN in Ukraine (I live there), but it is made in Germany.
If it's not nitrite you will live and not much else, if it is nitrite, you will die.

Reactions: Saed
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
Just received my order from the polish guy on the well known auction site.

20200630 172209

There's some that agglomerate, hope it is ok. Will do the blood test anyway and let you know.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-06-30 17-31-36.png
    Screenshot from 2020-06-30 17-31-36.png
    53 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: Samsa
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Just received my order from the polish guy
There's some that agglomerate, hope it is ok. Will do the blood test anyway and let you know.

I'm pleased ziplock bag guy came through for you,but it'd be wise to remove the screengrab of the site and his partial username.
There are plenty of users here familiar with this supplier,who can let people know where to find him,discreetly via PM.

Reactions: Busdriver, x-Ace-x and Samsa
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
I'm pleased ziplock bag guy came through for you,but it'd be wise to remove the screengrab of the site and his partial username.
There are plenty of users here familiar with this supplier,who can let people know where to find him,discreetly via PM.
Just edited my post
Could you test it with the aquarium testing stripes / drop test as well? I'd very much appreciate that :heart:
I don't have aquarium testing stripes. I'll have a look and if it's not too long to obtain I might do it.

Last edited:
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Yet, nobody seems to have supplied reliable test results of the actual substance. He could sell anything and it either will be a mass success or a mass failure I'm afraid. I am still pretty much in doubt if the stuff is so good. The prices alone are too good to be true, even if s.n. might be cheap (however, THAT cheap?), and since in Europe there are restrictions to sales limited to the country it's offered, I have concerns if this is all legit. But I would be happy to be proven wrong.

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I strongly favor sn to end it all but I am afraid of vomiting it all out and thus surviving the attempt.
Does anyone know where to get anti-emetics reliably in central europe(germany)? That's the only missing piece for me.

I was also wondering if injecting a sn solution would work as good as drinking it. Theoretically it should. Or maybe taking it rectally to avoid puking. But then it could just sip out again when the body goes unconscious... I am really afraid of surviving an attempt and ending up a vegetable, but I guess that's the risk we all have to take.
I'm concerned of repercussions if failed attempt,

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I can't get my hands on meto or any other antiemetic. Can I still ctb with the SN or do I have to go for a different method?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I can't get my hands on meto or any other antiemetic. Can I still ctb with the SN or do I have to go for a different method?
It is not necessary but recommended. Read more so you're educated on your decision.

Reactions: autumnal
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Looks like ziplock bag guy has been banned.
Self-censoring here,because I could really go off on one.

• Aww..
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
No f'ing way, does he have an email or something?

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
No f'ing way

It was kind of inevitable,after the screenshot of the site was posted yesterday,along with his partial username.
Pro-lifers,the sanctimonious tw4ats,are forever monitoring these threads...
Ukrainian seller has gone,too,but he frequently closes down,then re-opens under a different name.
We can't be sure if he was banned,but it seems mighty coincidental.
Remember @Aftex ctb with this 2 nights or so ago...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Busdriver, AnxietyAttack44 and x-Ace-x
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
How do you know he's been banned? Maybe he sold out?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Go take a look at his account. He wasn't "sold out" either.
Email him,if you want solid confirmation.
Auction site doesn't allow SN sales, and he kept posting it. Have you ordered from him before he got banned?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
This is why it is against the rules to post links, pictures, sources, websites, and even name the sellers on here!
When you do, this site comes up on searches, or the pitchforks make a threat and the sources become unavailable..

STOP POSTING LINKS SOURCES AND PICTURES !

(not directed at @Saed)

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, x-Ace-x and Saed
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
OK,so this is my understanding of what I need to do, having read Stan's guide:

1 Acquire antacid, antiemetic, and >95% pure SN; making sure antiemetic isn't one for travel sickness.

2 Do test dose of antiemetic.

3 Don't eat for 4-8 hours

4 Don't drink for 2 hours.

5 Mix 20g of SN with 50ml water. Make sure it all dissolves. Make 3 glasses of it just in case you vomit.

6 Take 30mg of antiemetic 45 minutes before.

7 Take double dose of antacid 30 minutes before.

8 Take SN

Is this a correct understanding of how to finally end my suffering? Have I missed anything important?

• Love
Reactions: aminend and Busdriver
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020

1 Acquire antacid, antiemetic, and >95% pure SN; making sure antiemetic isn't one for travel sickness.

5 Mix 20g of SN with 50ml water. Make sure it all dissolves. Make 3 glasses of it just in case you vomit.

8 Take SN

Is this a correct understanding of how to finally end my suffering? Have I missed anything important?
Yep that's perfect.

I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020

8 Take SN

What does a test dose of antiemetic consist of? Do you take it and make yourself nauseous on purpose?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
What does a test dose of antiemetic consist of? Do you take it and make yourself nauseous on purpose?
No, you start taking the antiemetic in small dose and if no serious side effects appear, you take another bigger dose after about 8 hours. Too much details, so I'll leave few good posts describing the process.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-517024
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-642667
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-673851
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-testing-my-meto-today.27252/post-500192
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-reaction-to-meto-and-side-effects.28448/

Reactions: Intheo and Saed
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
No, you start taking the antiemetic in small dose and if no serious side effects appear, you take another bigger dose after about 8 hours. Too much details, so I'll leave few good posts describing the process.

I see thanks. I read in this thread that meto could cause side effects but not domperidone, which is what I have. Maybe I should test it to see how my body reacts first.

On another note, how should I time other medication into the regime? I plan to take ibuprofen in case of headaches and melatonin to make myself drowsy.
It seems these two don't interact with SN or antiemetics so maybe it doesn't matter so much?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I see thanks. I read in this thread that meto could cause side effects but not domperidone, which is what I have. Maybe I should test it to see how my body reacts first.

On another note, how should I time other medication into the regime? I plan to take ibuprofen in case of headaches and melatonin to make myself drowsy.
It seems these two don't interact with SN or antiemetics so maybe it doesn't matter so much?

Stan's Guide should list the timings for integrating painkillers (and all other optional add-ons) into the protocol. They're definitely listed somewhere in the SN resources.

Just a warning that melatonin is very unlikely to have much of an effect at all. It may help you (and some people) fall asleep faster when used in normal relaxed bedtime situations, but it is not likely to provide sedation during an excited experience like an SN attempt.

Reactions: Red and Intheo
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/
I hope it helps you

Reactions: Intheo
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/
I hope it helps you
Thanks a lot!

I have another question: I tried to get tagamet by going to the doctor and telling him that I have stomach issues and nausea. He gave me a prescription for the following and I did quick google searches on them.

metronidazole - an antibiotic so probably useless
pinaverium bromide - calcium channel blocker for bowel movements so may be useless
Trimebutine - treats IBS so may be useless.
Lafutidine - "histamine H2-receptor antagonist, inhibits distention-induced gastric acid secretion" so this may be a substitute for tagamet?

So other than lafutidine, I may have to throw everything else away.

Other than an OTC antacid, I have everything it seems.
I got my SN, antiemetic (domperidone), and a tagamet subsitute.