• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
My antacid arrived, the instructions says to take 1-2 5ml spoons every 4 hours

so do i take 4 spoonfuls? according to the guide, would that be enough?
each 5ml contains 250ml

all im waiting for now is my SN to arrive :mmm: the tracking says from 7th to 29th so it could be here any time hopefully, i just pray to god it arrives when my mum isnt home since she is keeping an eye on me im so stressedd

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Taraxias
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
im not sure about that but antacid aren't prescription you can buy them easily online!
I could obtain mostly chewable tablets like Maaloxan, Gaviscon, Rennie, etc. or comparable suspensions. I guess those would be fine, wouldn't they?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Ive herd people using rennie. Dont know about other 2

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
update:
do not taste sn. I thought a few grains wouldnt do anything but I definitely feel 'heavier' if that makes sense. No pain though but tasting it was not a good idea. Been 20 minutes so ill be ok.

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
update:
do not taste sn. I thought a few grains wouldnt do anything but I definitely feel 'heavier' if that makes sense. No pain though but tasting it was not a good idea. Been 20 minutes so ill be ok.
If you do manage to ctb from tasting it, you will achive what most of us dream of.
Either way hope youre ok and be careful

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
If you do manage to ctb from tasting it, you will achive what most of us dream of.
Either way hope youre ok and be careful
Yeah don't worry it won't kill me heh. But I can feel it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020

It took me about twenty minutes to do this because blood makes me feel so damn uncomfortable. Anyway as you can see it turned a dark chocolate brown. I tried tasting it with the tip of my tongue and as expected it's quite salty. More than salt.
Spanish provider? Can I hope for saving me some time researching the vendor? :heh:

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Spanish provider? Can I hope for saving me some time researching the vendor? :heh:
yea would like to state that they asked for a company and I never answered. But after a month they somehow decided to send the package anyway

Reactions: Samsa
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
yea would like to state that they asked for a company and I never answered. But after a month they somehow decided to send the package anyway
Curious! I hope you don't mind that I asked. Sometimes - if one is running out of time - it's just necessary to take a shortcut. I just try to be on the safe side with as many sources as possible, as this substance is on the brink of being completely restricted and regulated by governments everywhere.

Interesting that eventually they shipped. How do we interpret this fact?

G

gnar201

May 17, 2020
23:00 - 600 milligrams of ibuprofen
23:15 - 3x 10 milligrams of metoclopramide
23:30 - 4x 200 milligrams of cimetidine
00:00 - take the sn (20 grams in 50 milliliters of water)

this is my schedule, i wrote like that so u guys can tell if i did something wrong! thanks!

question: do i have to eat something in the day?
the medication works with the stomach empty?

(english is not my first language)

Reactions: x-Ace-x and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
23:00 - 600 milligrams of ibuprofen
23:15 - 3x 10 milligrams of metoclopramide
23:30 - 4x 200 milligrams of cimetidine
00:00 - take the sn (20 grams in 50 milliliters of water)

this is my schedule, i wrote like that so u guys can tell if i did something wrong! thanks!

question: do i have to eat something in the day?
the medication works with the stomach empty?

(english is not my first language)
Stat dose looks good to me. Fasting depends on your personal metabolism, recomended is not to eat 4 to 8 hours before sn intake, meaning you can eat before that lightly if you can have empty stomach for sn later. You know yourself the best. You can still drink until 2 hours before sn i believe, when you should stop water as well. Pills will work with fasting, some are even taken on empty stomach, dont worry

• Love
Reactions: gnar201
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I could obtain mostly chewable tablets like Maaloxan, Gaviscon, Rennie, etc. or comparable suspensions. I guess those would be fine, wouldn't they?

gaviscon no, havnt researched maaloxan.. im using liquid maalox so maybe its the same thing? check the ingredients if it contains magnesium hydroxide then its good

Reactions: BrokenBeing, Saed and Samsa
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
gaviscon no, havnt researched maaloxan.. im using liquid maalox so maybe its the same thing? check the ingredients if it contains magnesium hydroxide then its good
Great, thank you so much!

Reactions: rikamonie
G

gnar201

May 17, 2020
Stat dose looks good to me. Fasting depends on your personal metabolism, recomended is not to eat 4 to 8 hours before sn intake, meaning you can eat before that lightly if you can have empty stomach for sn later. You know yourself the best. You can still drink until 2 hours before sn i believe, when you should stop water as well. Pills will work with fasting, some are even taken on empty stomach, dont worry
thank u so much!

E

Eden1505

May 25, 2020
would like to give an update:

So I got my SN. I have made 1 order from ebay (polish seller) and got a refund after 2 months. Then I ordered from L*****b (spanish provider) They asked for a company and I never answered. But after a month I got an email stating that my package had been sent, that's the one I got today.
Congratulations! Did they label clearly "sodium nitrite" on the parcel you received for customs info?

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
hello. since i'm going to ctb using SN I would like it to be recorded and uploaded to be used as a resource. If anyone would be willing help me with this please PM. Alternatively we can just make a video call in which the person on the other end would take notes. Thank you. I think it's always good to document my case so people know what to expect.

Congratulations! Did they label clearly "sodium nitrite" on the parcel you received for customs info?
No, It wasn't written on the package. Only the container inside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Weeping Garbage Can and pthnrdnojvsc
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hello, here's my schedule..

14:00 start fasting
1:00 wake up, take 1000mg paracetamol
2:00 SN (20g, 50ml water)

As you can see I'm not using AE. I ordered Primperan but this is in case it doesnt arrive. thank you!
again if someone can document my case so it can be used as a resource, please pm.

Reactions: Justaroguegear
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
G
Hello, here's my schedule..

14:00 start fasting

As you can see I'm not using AE. I ordered Primperan but this is in case it doesnt arrive. thank you!
again if someone can document my case so it can be used as a resource, please pm.
Good luck

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Update, I just got meto (Primperan), so heres my schedule.

14:00 Start fasting
1:15 3x10mg meto

is this ok?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

is this ok?
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Velia

Velia

Mar 1, 2019
I've had my bottle of SN for a few months stored in a dark cupboard, it's fully sealed and I never opened it. Today I checked on it and when I shake the bottle it sounds like it's hardened into a solid block? Does this mean it has been exposed to air and is unusable now?

IwishIwasAttractive

IwishIwasAttractive

Boomer
May 15, 2020

is this ok?

do i need to take paracetamol

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I've had my bottle of SN for a few months stored in a dark cupboard, it's fully sealed and I never opened it. Today I checked on it and when I shake the bottle it sounds like it's hardened into a solid block? Does this mean it has been exposed to air and is unusable now?
Mine is a solid block too.

Reactions: Velia and Taraxias
giles corey

giles corey

Feb 28, 2020
hey guys. very specific/neurotic question here. i know SN is said to react to 'extreme' heat. i currently do not have air conditioning and my house can get up to around 80 degrees (fahrenheit) at times. my SN has never been opened and is stored in a dark closet. could the temperature of my home potentially affect the potency of my SN? i just want to make sure it remains preserved, and that it will still be effective when the time comes.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
It means your SN has no anti caking agent in it, makes it even more pure.

Reactions: Saed and Velia
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
hey guys. very specific/neurotic question here. i know SN is said to react to 'extreme' heat. i currently do not have air conditioning and my house can get up to around 80 degrees (fahrenheit) at times. my SN has never been opened and is stored in a dark closet. could the temperature of my home potentially affect the potency of my SN? i just want to make sure it remains preserved, and that it will still be effective when the time comes.
Im not using ac, house gets to almost 100 Fahrenheit. Sn is sealed and stored in dark closed closet that i dont open much. I didnt notice anything wrong with it. I keep it out of sunlight. Dont worry
do i need to take paracetamol
You dont have to but it can help with possible headache and other pains in case they happen.

Last edited: