• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I strongly suspect the recommended dosage is going up because people aren't following the rigimen properly, or have a low purity/food grade, or are vomiting anyway and not taking more. Increasing the base dose just increases the chance of vomiting. I'm planning on taking a 15, and then if I vomit, another 15. If I don't vomit, then 5

Doesn't "food grade SN" basically mean 98%+ purity? Anything below that would probably be illegal if marketed as "food grade." Food grade just means enough purity to be used on food. In many cases, a chemical has to be pure of any metals before it can be used for food.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
High dose of opioids can help with this method? As it causes respiratory depression I guess makes the oxygen transport even more difficult in theory, plus, you can fall unconscious before the side effects of SN kick in. Seems like ppeh don't talk about this, what do you think? My opioid idea would be a mix of fentanyl analogues

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I just received mine in the mail. I bought it from amazon, but it looks like it came from a third party that was selling through amazon. For an unregulated product, it sure comes with A LOT of warnings. Even though it looks scary, I've never felt more in control of my fate and future. I'll wait for the meto to arrive then it will be complete.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover and Kjo
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I got butterflies in my stomach when I got my SN. I would recommend having another antiemetic at the ready, I had a bad time with meto and am going to try the domperidone/ondansetron regimen in the wikibook. The meto problems weren't so bad anyone should be scared of it, but they were pretty exhausting and I didn't want to go through 24 more hours of it, then die feeling like shit. It took away almost every good feeling I had, and considering being confident and feeling good about my decision is the main way I'm getting through it, I had to stop. Obviously it effects everyone differently though.

Reactions: thundersnail
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
High dose of opioids can help with this method? As it causes respiratory depression I guess makes the oxygen transport even more difficult in theory, plus, you can fall unconscious before the side effects of SN kick in. Seems like ppeh don't talk about this, what do you think? My opioid idea would be a mix of fentanyl analogues

Unless you are opiate tolerant, then adding them to the mix will add to the likelihood of vomiting as they are well known for causing nausea & vomiting in patients unused to taking them, if you already have a tolerance then yes in theory they could help you 'mentally' get round the idea there might be some pain, but i remember something about them slowing gastric emptying which would be the reverse effect of the Meto i think, that being the speeded up gastric emptying, rather than the anti nausea effects.

No pain no gain as the saying goes.

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Something's been on my mind. Since the taste of SN is almost comparable to salt water in the sea, I can only recommend mouthwash like Listerine. I think you don't have the salty taste in your mouth anymore. Maybe it helps to feel better afterwards.

Reactions: Yaalya
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Something's been on my mind. Since the taste of SN is almost comparable to salt water in the sea, I can only recommend mouthwash like Listerine. I think you don't have the salty taste in your mouth anymore. Maybe it helps to feel better afterwards.

I made up a glass of 100 ml water and 15 gm sodium chloride (common table salt) to give me an idea of what such a concentration might taste like, and whether I thought I could throw it down my neck in a couple of swigs. It occurred to me that it might be easier and more palatable if the solution were cooled down to a very low temperature.

Reactions: thundersnail, Dreamcolleger, intheend and 1 other person
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
A5B749A3 9486 4778 9C16 8D0DD813CFC8
Just wondering if this will work. In the ingredients after the anti caking agent, it says "Max 0.4%" and I'm wondering is that in relation to the fact that the anti caking agent is no more than 0.4% of the mix, meaning it's 99.6% pure? I'm hoping so. It's "food grade" and says it's toxic if swallowed so I'm hoping it's okay. Thoughts?

Reactions: iinner
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 14424
Just wondering if this will work. In the ingredients after the anti caking agent, it says "Max 0.4%" and I'm wondering is that in relation to the fact that the anti caking agent is no more than 0.4% of the mix, meaning it's 99.6% pure? I'm hoping so. It's "food grade" and says it's toxic if swallowed so I'm hoping it's okay. Thoughts?
It's the same one I'm planning on ordering. Everything checks out so hopefully its good :)

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and CelestialSky
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
It's the same one I'm planning on ordering. Everything checks out so hopefully its good :)
Oh no way! Well I ordered it anyway seeing as it's so cheap even if it's not right it's no big waste of money. I've sent them a message confirming the ingredient purity (making myself sound professional as possible!) and I'll reply here if they get back to me! Seems a legit curing company so fingers crossed!

Reactions: hejakdgiwbq
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Oh no way! Well I ordered it anyway seeing as it's so cheap even if it's not right it's no big waste of money. I've sent them a message confirming the ingredient purity (making myself sound professional as possible!) and I'll reply here if they get back to me! Seems a legit curing company so fingers crossed!
I haven't ordered mine yet, I'm planning on doing it tomorrow as well as some Ranitidine. Thank you and I wish you the best of luck :)

Reactions: CelestialSky
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Is it possible to develop tolerance for Meto when taking Quetiapine for years to come? I'm afraid that meto can work worse at SN

tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
If I mix SN with DMSO and for some reason there is fluid in my stomach, causing the DMSO to crystallise, will the SN still be digested and work?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Is it possible to develop tolerance for Meto when taking Quetiapine for years to come? I'm afraid that meto can work worse at SN
Can't tell the chances about the medication and how "worse" they'll make the meto effect. In my case, I've discontinued to take my medication in prepreation for my N (30mg Mirtazapine, 150mg Venlafaxine). It's been rough but hopefully worth it. I took them partially over a year. Are you able to discontinue you medication too?

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Can't tell the chances about the medication and how "worse" they'll make the meto effect. In my case, I've discontinued to take my medication in prepreation for my N (30mg Mirtazapine, 150mg Venlafaxine). It's been rough but hopefully worth it. I took them partially over a year. Are you able to discontinue you medication too?
I'll try it. I also stopped for 2 months this year, but had to take quetiapine again because of my condition, but currently less than half the usual dose. I just hope that I have not developed any tolerance to drugs, because in my experiment with 40 mg diazepham + 7.5 mg zopiclone + 140 ml vodka, the effect was very low (I have never used these medications before).

• Hugs
Reactions: Menschenfeind
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I'll try it. I also stopped for 2 months this year, but had to take quetiapine again because of my condition, but currently less than half the usual dose. I just hope that I have not developed any tolerance to drugs, because in my experiment with 40 mg diazepham + 7.5 mg zopiclone + 140 ml vodka, the effect was very low (I have never used these medications before).
That's okay. I've cut my medication in half, set one day off after each intake and finally I'm "free". Surely, I'm more depressed than before, no additional "strength" to survive the day. But in my case that's fine if the result is positive and it doesn't interfere with my N.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yaalya
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
View attachment 14424

Yes that purely means that there is no more than 0.4% of Anti caking agent. Pretty much every form will come with a tiny amount to prevent clumping of the main substance. 'Tis normal.

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Yes that purely means that there is no more than 0.4% of Anti caking agent. Pretty much every form will come with a tiny amount to prevent clumping of the main substance. 'Tis normal.
That's great, thank you so much!

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I haven't ordered mine yet, I'm planning on doing it tomorrow as well as some Ranitidine. Thank you and I wish you the best of luck :)
Hey, just updating you that they replied to me today:

Hi
Yes I can confirm that the purity is MINIMUM 99.5%. The Anti-caking agent (SiO2) is there as it is a requirement in many food processes so that no potentially dangerous clumps can be present in curing mixtures.
It is manufactured by BASF Inorganics as a certified food grade additive.
I hope that helps.

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just updating you that they replied to me today:

Hi
Yes I can confirm that the purity is MINIMUM 99.5%. The Anti-caking agent (SiO2) is there as it is a requirement in many food processes so that no potentially dangerous clumps can be present in curing mixtures.
It is manufactured by BASF Inorganics as a certified food grade additive.
I hope that helps.
Thank you, this is probably the product I'm going to purchase. I appreciate the update, good luck :)

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If I mix SN with DMSO and for some reason there is fluid in my stomach, causing the DMSO to crystallise, will the SN still be digested and work?

SN + DMSO has already been proven to be a very bad idea.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Since Sn is partly a cure for cyanide poisoning, I'm thinking of writing in my suicide note that I killed myself with cyanide. Is that a good idea? I'm only going to be undiscovered for roughly 15 hours so anything to delay it further would be good.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That's quite creative, but you'd have to look at how long cyanide can be detected in the body as obviously you have none.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Okay so, I live with my partner and another guy. My partner knows I've had cyanide in the past, and that I've been tempted to take it. She likely doesn't know much at all about its effects, but considering the circumstances, she'd probably find it pretty believable that I somehow got some. The reason I'd put that on the note isn't for her sake, but if she takes me to the hospital and tells them I have cyanide poisoning, I feel that would at least point them in the wrong direction just for a bit of a longer delay.

How long do you need before you're "unsaveable" on Sn anyway?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Okay so, I live with my partner and another guy. My partner knows I've had cyanide in the past, and that I've been tempted to take it. She likely doesn't know much at all about its effects, but considering the circumstances, she'd probably find it pretty believable that I somehow got some.

That's another story then, it could work.

How long do you need before you're "unsaveable" on Sn anyway

A few hours, say 6 to be conservative. People have been found cold without a pulse after 3-4h.

Reactions: Kjo and Thorn
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Oh alright so overnight and more, is plenty of time. That's crazy fast honestly, a hospital really couldn't apply the medication and use a defibrillator? Sounds easy enough.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Oh alright so overnight and more, is plenty of time. That's crazy fast honestly, a hospital really couldn't apply the medication and use a defibrillator? Sounds easy enough.

Some people have been found and brought to hospital 2-3 hrs after ingestion and died without regaining consciousness despite resuscitation measures.

Reactions: intheend and Kjo