• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
I can't fail because due to the country issues and having a dad who hates me I would be locked in the asylum for 6 month and slowly turned into a veggie with poisonous meds. They only need me doing some shit including suicide attempt to do it.
I've already ordered the sn however it hasn't come yet. Talked with guy in the chat and he told me that if I open the stuff and put it into a less suspicious box like a face/hand cream pot, it would oxidase and i'd fail.
Drinking some stuff I don't give a fuck how works being under the threat of commitment and turning into a vegetable with poisonous meds. Fuck it. It's a total shit. Started panic.
What mistakes are done by users here, except using it with no meto or doing it in public? I would be in a real hell and likely turned into a disabled piece of shit if I fail.

• Aww..
Reactions: Loli
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I've already ordered the sn however it hasn't come yet. Talked with guy in the chat and he told me that if I open the stuff and put it into a less suspicious box like a face/hand cream pot, it would oxidase and i'd fail.

If you change the container, dip it upside down into liquid paraffin, so it covers a bit over the edge of a lid, to make a seal.

Reactions: Sever
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
If you change the container, dip it upside down into liquid paraffin, so it covers a bit over the edge of a lid, to make a seal.
Thank you, however I won't risk like that

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Thank you, however I won't risk like that

From PPH

shelf life of properly stored salt is almost infinite

I did the paraffin dip with the original bottle, however it is quite stable and it takes a long time to oxidize.

PS.
Or why not just print some random RustMaster label, and replace the original. It's a generic HDPE bottle.

Last edited:
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
gotcha...thanks

I take Seroquel as well and taking it with SN is not a problem but if you are taking meto there definitely seems to be an interaction.
But its needed to take meto for this method.. so what to do?
(I take seroquel as well)

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Was wondering if using imodium would help with the prevention of possible stomache pains. Since I was planning on using it to wash down some xanax+a couple of benydryl along with some tylenol pm right before taking sn. Is that a good idea or would it cause a higher likelyhood of failure? Will be taking zofran an hour before and cimetidine 50 mins before.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm confused about something...so the wiki says to start taking metro 48 hours before SN, every 8 hours so three times per day. So say that leaves me with this plan:

3pm: Meto
11pm: Meto
7am: Meto
3pm: Meto
11pm: Meto
7am: Meto and Zantac
7:45am: SN

That's not 48 hours. It's 40 hours. So my question is. Should I wait until 3pm and take one more dose of meto so it's 7 doses, and then also take the zantac then SN 45 minutes later? Or should I wait 8 hours until 3pm, NOT take another dose of meto but just take the zantac and SN?
A great advantage of the 48 hour regimen over the stat dose is, that is removes the need to synchronise the taking of meto with the taking of the lethal drug. So you are a little more flexible in terms of time. The book Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death also speaks of a regime of 36 hours. So it won't make much difference if you take 40 hours or 48 hours now.

Your plan looks good, the way it is.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Was wondering if using imodium would help with the prevention of possible stomache pains. Since I was planning on using it to wash down some xanax+a couple of benydryl along with some tylenol pm right before taking sn. Is that a good idea or would it cause a higher likelyhood of failure? Will be taking zofran an hour before and cimetidine 50 mins before.
Forgot to mention will be taking 5 cimetidine tablets as oppose to 4 since I can't get a hold of any other antiemtics so will be adding an extra h2 blocker. Thoughts, suggestions? Thanks:)

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Yes I live in NJ. I am planning on taking it. Antiemetics should be coming in about a month or so from Russia.
Hey there. I am in US and ordered antiemetics from bonanza.com and they were pretty cheap and will take only a few days.

Reactions: littlelady774
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
Hey there. I am in US and ordered antiemetics from bonanza.com and they were pretty cheap and will take only a few days.
Oh really? Just as well that they will take time to get here . I'm still trying to iron out the final details and give my family time to prepare. I've made no secret of my plans and Dignitas may still be an option as well for me. But I don't feel like jumping through hoops for them either. Will probably come down to the SN. Trying to give it until 2020 but with this condition it's very difficult. SSRIs really fucked me up good.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
What is your condition?
It's called it PSSD shorthand. It's really neurological damage caused by SSRIs. The symptoms are pretty horrible and too numerous to mention all here. It feels like a lobotomy and castration tbh. Like every terrible side effect of those meds times 1,000 and permanent.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I'm so sorry, that sounds terrible. Which ones were you taking?

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
I'm so sorry, that sounds terrible. Which ones were you taking?
I was on them all at some point 18 years off and on. But Prozac was the last one I was on that seemed to knock my brain out completely. But I'm sure it was a cumulative effect.

L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
how can you buy SN locally not online, what kind of stores sell it? i can't buy SN online because my country has regulation on importing it through customs and no online local stores sell it.

Reactions: lllll
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Weed is an antiemetic in itself so I can't see why smoking it would hurt this method.

Reactions: littlelady774, akita, Sever and 1 other person
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
What exactly is the difference between ACS, Nano2 and food grade SN? Do all three of them allow CTB?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
NaNO2 is the chemical formula for SN. ACS means it's reagent grade as per the American Chemical Society, that would mean it's the highest purity. Food grade means it could be used in the production of food. Food grade may or may not be mixed with plain old table salt. You can test it to find out a rough indication that the substance you got is active.

Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
also wondering this
I doubt it follow the 48hr regimen for emetics and seems is all that matters and purity...thc works with body receptors...and natural anti emetic so...ill take my chance...i go monday...

Reactions: akita
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Thanks.
one last thing. What's the best source for metoclopramide now that the greek ebay sellers are gone?

Jinx

Jinx

May 15, 2019
It sounds like any benzo is safe to use with this method? I have some Lorazepam/Ativan, so taking a small dose should be fine? Possibly could help prevent any potential seizures.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^ ^ You should be just fine. Benzos have no interaction with how SN works in the body. I am planning to take some myself.

Reactions: Quetus and kuddelmuddel23
pillsandstep2

pillsandstep2

Jun 19, 2019
been reading about the SN method - just wondering if we can use omeprazole instead of cimetidine?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^ ^ It has been mentioned before and the answer is absolutely not. If you are currently taking it, you should avoid omeprazole for a week before you want to use this method. The only suitable replacement for cimetidine is ranitidine, and you need to take 4x 75mg tablets.

Reactions: pillsandstep2
Jinx

Jinx

May 15, 2019
Thanks @jake3d

Anyone in the U.S. that ordered from Loudwolf, how long did shipping take, do you have to sign for it, and what is packaging like on delivery? I remember someone commented saying there were labels with "hazardous materials" on the outside (not sure where they got their SN from) but anything like that could be difficult to explain.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Thanks @jake3d

Anyone in the U.S. that ordered from Loudwolf, how long did shipping take, do you have to sign for it, and what is packaging like on delivery? I remember someone commented saying there were labels with "hazardous materials" on the outside (not sure where they got their SN from) but anything like that could be difficult to explain.
I've ordered from Loudwolf- I live in the US.
It doesn't take long at all to get- probably a week or less.
The bottle came in a yellow envelope- didn't say anything about hazardous material on it.

Reactions: Quetus, Antonin49 and Jinx
Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
I've ordered from Loudwolf- I live in the US.
It doesn't take long at all to get- probably a week or less.
The bottle came in a yellow envelope- didn't say anything about hazardous material on it.
Mine says to be careful with vapors or exposed hands...but seemed minor...got 2 30 ml bottles.
Mine says to be careful with vapors or exposed hands...but seemed minor...got 2 30 ml bottles.
Mg*