• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
^ Don't trust the DMSO method. That was a theory started by a user here and has proven not to work so good

Reactions: Crematedashes
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
It has been proven to not work at all. It's better with Metoclopramide and water

Last edited:
Reactions: Crematedashes and throwaway_2620
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
This has probably been answered before, but can domperidone be used instead of meto for antiemetics? I can't seem to find meto anywhere.

Also, what dosage of domperidone would be needed?

Reactions: Crematedashes
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
This has probably been answered before, but can domperidone be used instead of meto for antiemetics? I can't seem to find meto anywhere.

Also, what dosage of domperidone would be needed?
Yes, in theory. It is a suggested alternative, but is considered weaker than metoclopramide. As to dosage, here's one source:

Other sources may differ though. As domperidone has no affinity to 5HT3 receptor (whereas metoclopramide does), it suggests taking ondansetron with the final dose (which is a 5HT3 antagonist) and may, therefore, improve the anti-emetic effectiveness.

Reactions: littlelady774 and medicinenightmares
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

One Russian guy on here did it (go back a few pages) and we haven't heard from him again so he has likely succeeded with his plan.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Hi Just reposting my experience with SN here
SN source : Russia, from ebay 99% pure, it says sodium nitrite. Used 15g but I prolly ingested around 2-4g
Antiemetic: unable to get meto or domperidone. I used dimenhydrinate BP 50mg given by a GP. did not feel like throwing up during the entire ordeal
Acid reducer: tagamet
Taste: zero zilch nada. just a combo of saltiness then a sweet after taste. not a fan of this really

No prominent effects until around 20 minutes or so, heart rate started speeding up, then I started to get this tense feeling like you have before exams. Then my hearing started fading like being under water/ wearing thick earmuffs. Also occasional ringing at times.
I was feeling really dizzy and disoriented and time seemed to drag on. I started breaking out in cold sweat, hands shaky, wanted to type here but could not concentrate.
My lips turned blue and my face was completely drained of color. Nails were also blue (usually a normal rosy pink)
I lost control of my body and landed on the floor, i remember lying there for a while/

I didn't follow to regiment to a t as I was hungry after barely eating for a day but I didn't have much.
Started panicking during the process so I made myself throw up (fingers down throat, the purging way), didn't throw up a lot though i think as I barely ate much that day

I passed out a while afterwards as I was feeling really dizzy. Woke around 6 hours after. Found that I trashed out some of my place and left the tap running. Was also sleeping in a really weird position. Completely no recollection of what happened when i blacked out, just some bruising and my arms are probably tired from all the exertion. Feeling ok today, just tried as usual and my bum hurts from tripping and landing on the floor.
Hey there just reading your post. Wondering what you meant by "used 15g but prolly ingested 2-4g". Did you throw up most of it or you didn't take the fulll amount? Thank you.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Hey there just reading your post. Wondering what you meant by "used 15g but prolly ingested 2-4g". Did you throw up most of it or you didn't take the fulll amount? Thank you.

They didn't take the full amount because they changed their mind.

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Just reposting my experience with SN here
SN source : Russia, from ebay 99% pure, it says sodium nitrite. Used 15g but I prolly ingested around 2-4g
Antiemetic: unable to get meto or domperidone. I used dimenhydrinate BP 50mg given by a GP. did not feel like throwing up during the entire ordeal
Acid reducer: tagamet
Taste: zero zilch nada. just a combo of saltiness then a sweet after taste. not a fan of this really

No prominent effects until around 20 minutes or so, heart rate started speeding up, then I started to get this tense feeling like you have before exams. Then my hearing started fading like being under water/ wearing thick earmuffs. Also occasional ringing at times.
I was feeling really dizzy and disoriented and time seemed to drag on. I started breaking out in cold sweat, hands shaky, wanted to type here but could not concentrate.
My lips turned blue and my face was completely drained of color. Nails were also blue (usually a normal rosy pink)
I lost control of my body and landed on the floor, i remember lying there for a while/

I didn't follow to regiment to a t as I was hungry after barely eating for a day but I didn't have much.
Started panicking during the process so I made myself throw up (fingers down throat, the purging way), didn't throw up a lot though i think as I barely ate much that day

I passed out a while afterwards as I was feeling really dizzy. Woke around 6 hours after. Found that I trashed out some of my place and left the tap running. Was also sleeping in a really weird position. Completely no recollection of what happened when i blacked out, just some bruising and my arms are probably tired from all the exertion. Feeling ok today, just tried as usual and my bum hurts from tripping and landing on the floor.

Did you feel any pain?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
If anyone knows of a good source for meto in the US PM me please.

Reactions: Ladylethal
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Can't see why it wouldn't. Unless it's a fizzy drink it's unlikely to change its properties.

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Please message me if you know a source for meto and Zoltan.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Whilst understanding why people should seek sources of supply here, I have a concern that our "Minister for Suicide Prevention'' 's staff could use our replies to seek out and pressure any sources we name.

Reactions: Ruffian and Soul
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
/Off Topic

Whilst understanding why people should seek sources of supply here, I have a concern that our "Minister for Suicide Prevention'' 's staff could use our replies to seek out and pressure any sources we name.

"PM appoints the Minister for Suicide Prevention"

Behind the scenes:
theresa-may-laughing-gif-6.gif

F*ing hypocrites.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, kuddelmuddel23 and barny
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
And what made you panicking?
I was pretty calm but when the effects kicked in my whole body was screaming "you are dying" and I went into panic mode. It's different when you read about things and experience things first hand.

Reactions: Ladylethal and Deathmandie
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I was pretty calm but when the effects kicked in my whole body was screaming "you are dying" and I went into panic mode. It's different when you read about things and experience things first hand.

was it a feeling of regret?

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
And you guys are certain the loudwolf brand is okay?also links to the antiemetics? Thank you

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
A lot of US members can vouch for loudwolf being the right stuff. I have posted a tutorial on how to test your SN using an aquarium test kit, if you can use a scale and a syringe and do 5th grade math, you can follow it. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
A lot of US members can vouch for loudwolf being the right stuff. I have posted a tutorial on how to test your SN using an aquarium test kit, if you can use a scale and a syringe and do 5th grade math, you can follow it. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/
Okay I've just been hesitant to buy it because I'm stupid and I'm afraid I'll get the wrong stuff.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
The benzos recommended to take with SN...are there any other alternatives? I developed an addiction/dependence to Xanax and went to rehab for it so now benzos are completely off limit to me unless I get it through the black market. I'm wondering if there are alternatives. I understand it's to help with panicking but is this specific to SN or just a general, if you're going to end things, take something to make yourself feel calmer?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I understand it's to help with panicking but is this specific to SN or just a general, if you're going to end things, take something to make yourself feel calmer?

More of the latter. Benzos are completely optional with this method.

Reactions: Michelle
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Just ordered Loudwolf brand SN off Amazon. Has anyone gotten this and tested its purity?

Reactions: thrwaway99
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
I'm planning on taking some of my Seroquel (I use it as a sedative) before taking the SN to calm me and hopefully knock me out before I notice the effects. Is this okay or will the Seroquel somehow mess up the effects of the SN?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Just ordered Loudwolf brand SN off Amazon. Has anyone gotten this and tested its purity?

US members vouch by it here. Description says it's "reagent grade" so it's very high purity, reviews look good, the CAS number checks out ok. It should be the right stuff.

I'm planning on taking some of my Seroquel (I use it as a sedative)

Any sedatives should work with this method, as long as you don't puke in your sleep... Mechanism of death with SN is methemoglobinia and that can be reversed by methylene blue. Sedatives, antipsychotics, benzos or whatever do not interact with it.

They are also completely optional as the hypoxia produced by the SN poisoning will knock you out in 30 minutes at most.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReadyToMeetMyMaker, jrums and medicinenightmares
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Is there anyone here who's failed with SN? Please share your experience.

Reactions: medicinenightmares
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I have codeine for pain! But I read it could antagonize meto/ domperidone activity :(

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Yes, I see that. It must be a bit like those jump survivors who say they changed their minds at the moment of leaping.