• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Can/should you chase down SN with something to deal with aftertaste?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Of course you can wash down the taste with something else, just avoid anything fizzy.

Reactions: Michelle
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Anything else will be fine, really, as long as you don't overdo it. The less stuff inside your stomach, the better.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
gotcha...thanks
I'm planning on taking some of my Seroquel (I use it as a sedative) before taking the SN to calm me and hopefully knock me out before I notice the effects. Is this okay or will the Seroquel somehow mess up the effects of the SN?
I take Seroquel as well and taking it with SN is not a problem but if you are taking meto there definitely seems to be an interaction.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Anything else will be fine, really, as long as you don't overdo it. The less stuff inside your stomach, the better.

Is it not a good idea to avoid acidic drinks (e.g. orange juice) ? To keep stomach pH in a receptive state.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I did mention something about fizzy drinks. Then again, someone who reported waking up in hospital because they took SN in orange juice were found partially unconscious by the police 20min after ingestion so i certainly would not blame it on the juice.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
You meant it IS a good idea to avoid acidic drinks?
I do not know for certain, but when you consider that antacid drugs (Rinatidin, and Cimetidine) are suggested as part of the procedure, it seems that introducing an acidic fluid in the form of a drink may not be helpful.

Incidentally, I read somewhere that Benadryl, an OTC anti histamine, is effective in alleviating the symptoms of EPS. I may have some of those available.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes DPH 50mg is what you should take if you get EPS. The incidence of EPS is 1:500 though, so the great majority of people won't get them. I know I didn't and my body and brain are in a pretty bad place nowadays.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Yes DPH 50mg is what you should take if you get EPS. The incidence of EPS is 1:500 though, so the great majority of people won't get them. I know I didn't and my body and brain are in a pretty bad place nowadays.
are you by any chance on antipsychotics? I currently take Seroquel.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No. Just benzos to sleep and some antidepressants that do nothing.

H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
I'm ironing out the specifics for my SN plan. How exactly do you weigh it out? I mean, I know with a scale but... I'm having a hard time imagining how I'm gonna do this. I don't have a scale so I plan on buying one, but if anyone could help me out with an idiot's guide to weighing out SN that'd be fantastic! Another idea I had is because my bottle is 30g, I could just empty a little over half of it into the water. I'm not sure how accurate the measurement needs to be.

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I'm ironing out the specifics for my SN plan. How exactly do you weigh it out? I mean, I know with a scale but... I'm having a hard time imagining how I'm gonna do this. I don't have a scale so I plan on buying one, but if anyone could help me out with an idiot's guide to weighing out SN that'd be fantastic! Another idea I had is because my bottle is 30g, I could just empty a little over half of it into the water. I'm not sure how accurate the measurement needs to be.

If you have exactly 30 grams, measure how many equal teaspoonfuls you get from it. Then divide, and should be close enough. A slight difference does not matter much.

Reactions: heartisbroken
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That's easy then - 15g is enough to kill so split it in two. You'll need the 2nd dose if you're determined to ctb, just in case you puke up the first one.

H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
If you have exactly 30 grams, measure how many equal teaspoonfuls you get from it. Then divide, and should be close enough. A slight difference does not matter much.
Great idea, I wouldn't have thought of that. Thanks. I've heard it changes to Sodium Nitrate very quickly though so I'm just hoping I'll have enough time.

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Great idea, I wouldn't have thought of that. Thanks. I've heard it changes to Sodium Nitrate very quickly though so I'm just hoping I'll have enough time.

Not that quickly. I just has to be in airtight container when stored, so it does not catch the oxygen molecule. Which, they say can also be released from the Nitrate, by heating it. But nothing changes overnight, otherwise it would be difficult to manufacture. Some datasheet I found for SN stated, that the shelf life is "infinite".

Reactions: Michelle and jake3d
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
I'm confused about something...so the wiki says to start taking metro 48 hours before SN, every 8 hours so three times per day. So say that leaves me with this plan:

3pm: Meto
11pm: Meto
7am: Meto
3pm: Meto
11pm: Meto
7am: Meto and Zantac
7:45am: SN

That's not 48 hours. It's 40 hours. So my question is. Should I wait until 3pm and take one more dose of meto so it's 7 doses, and then also take the zantac then SN 45 minutes later? Or should I wait 8 hours until 3pm, NOT take another dose of meto but just take the zantac and SN?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
3 p.m. on day 1 to 7.45 a.m. on day 3 is 47hrs 45 minutes. Close enough.

The March 2019 PPeH seems to favour one 30 mg Meto dose 30 mins before taking the SN, along with the zantac or cimetidine.
47 hours 45 minutes ?

The latest version PPeH suggests a single dose Meto 30 mins before ingesting SN, plus Zantac
47 hours 45 minutes ?

The last three versions of PPeH suggests a single dose Meto 30 mins before ingesting SN, plus Zantac

Last edited:
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
3 p.m. on day 1 to 7.45 a.m. on day 3 is 47hrs 45 minutes. Close enough.

The March 2019 PPeH seems to favour one 30 mg Meto dose 30 mins before taking the SN, along with the zantac or cimetidine.
47 hours 45 minutes ?

The latest version PPeH suggests a single dose Meto 30 mins before ingesting SN, plus Zantac
47 hours 45 minutes ?

The last three versions of PPeH suggests a single dose Meto 30 mins before ingesting SN, plus Zantac
But that's only 40 hours. 3pm to 3pm would be 48 hours, which is why I'm confused.

Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
i was wondering... does smoking weed afects the successfulness of Sn method?

P

Person

May 29, 2019
Hey all, I've read through most of this thread but I get confused because alot of drugs have different brand names in different countries so I'm not sure.
Can I take diazepam and diphenhydramine just before I take sn? Or will that interact with anything?
I have meto and ranatidine also.
Sorry its probably been asked a thousand times before.

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Also it´s probably been asked here before, but instead of benzos can I use a psychotropic drug? I have a high tolerance of benzos after years of using it, but drugs like Quetiapine, Olanzapine and Risperidone will put me down for an entire day. So do psychotropics alter the outcome of using SN? Is there a relation? Or can I use it to go to sleep?

Reactions: medicinenightmares
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Wierd question maybe. Does anyone know if you can prepare your SN in a plastic cup?

I want to throw the cup away after taking so my pets won't get near any of the ingredients.

Reactions: NostalgiaOnFire
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Also it´s probably been asked here before, but instead of benzos can I use a psychotropic drug? I have a high tolerance of benzos after years of using it, but drugs like Quetiapine, Olanzapine and Risperidone will put me down for an entire day. So do psychotropics alter the outcome of using SN? Is there a relation? Or can I use it to go to sleep?
It seems there's no issue between SN and antipsychotics but if you are taking an anti-emetic like meto there are negative drug interactions.