• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
I'm interested in SN method and almost have all of the items required to carry it out. The only issue is that I currently live with my parents. My plan is to take the stat dose of meto and then 20 g of SN 45 mins after, but I'm worried about waking them up before I die. Does anyone know how the body will react to SN? Will I convulse?

• New stat dose is: 20 to 25g.
  • I would strongly suggest you to consider taking tagamet as an anti acid.
Aw, thank you. Lucky you! That must be such a relief. Do you already have any concrete plans?
I'll still try to get SN by giving the address of a post office, not sure if it will work.
Since I'm pretty desperate my second choice will be jumping as I know a bridge nearby which is suitable for the deed.

Yeah mate, it's all planned for today. Well, I definitely think you should try some more to get the SN than to jump at the moment, but if it doesn't work out, I am sure you will make the right choice.

Attachments

• Page 153.jpg
    Page 153.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I have a question: Does taking more than the recommended lethal dose, let's say 50 grams, would make SN significantly more lethal or just increase the chance of throwing up even with antiemetics? In my country the metoclopramide and cimetidine are both OTC (at least that was I heard) and cheap so I will have no problem buying them to take before SN.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know where to get tagamet in Canada? Is it OTC?

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Would it be alright to use something like Xanax in addition to the acid reducer and metoclopramide? I know there were some complications with mixing certain drugs together that will effect SN, and just wanted to clarify on this. Also if Xanax is okay, is there a specific dosage or amount one should take? And when should they take it?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i dont think i can drink it in a hotel so i will do it at home but i dont live alone so i wanted to ask for how much time i should stay alone for it to kill me.. i think i could stay alone at home only for max 5/6 h.. do u think it would be enough ?
Would it be alright to use something like Xanax in addition to the acid reducer and metoclopramide? I know there were some complications with mixing certain drugs together that will effect SN, and just wanted to clarify on this. Also if Xanax is okay, is there a specific dosage or amount one should take? And when should they take it?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-60#post-293570

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
i dont think i can drink it in a hotel so i will do it at home but i dont live alone so i wanted to ask for how much time i should stay alone for it to kill me.. i think i could stay alone at home only for max 5/6 h.. do u think it would be enough ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-60#post-293570
Peacefull pill handbook says 40min death. 12min unconscious.

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
My understanding is that D2, 5-HT3 and HK1 antagonists (and maybe CB1 agonist and 5-HT2c antagonist) are the choices for toxic substance ingestion. I would not use mirtazapine as an antiemetic because it unfortunately seems to have none of the three antagonistic features while its strong H1 antagonism would prevent motion sickness.

I just started taking mirtazapine, and I did a lot of research on it before taking it, in case it made me ill (I'm an emetophobe). It actually is a 5HT3 and 5HT2c antagonist, as well as a H1 antagonist. It's given to people going through chemotherapy to prevent nausea and vomiting (plus it can help the psychological process). I'm not sure the amount required to produce the anti-emetic effects but I've read that dosages for nausea & vomiting are between 15-30mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bentham
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I just started taking mirtazapine, and I did a lot of research on it before taking it, in case it made me ill (I'm an emetophobe). It actually is a 5HT3 and 5HT2c antagonist, as well as a H1 antagonist. It's an SSRI
FYI: mirtazapine is not an SSRI.

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
FYI: mirtazapine is not an SSRI.

Sorry, you're right, I thought because it's a serotonergic antidepressant, I just lumped it in with SSRIs (I'll edit the post now).

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen Erik
B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
I actually just started on mirtazapine as an SSRI, and did a lot of research (i.e googling lmao) as I'm always nervous of taking new medication in case it makes me ill (I'm an emetophobe). If you look into it, it actually is a 5HT3 and 5HT2c antagonist! They give it to people going through chemotherapy to help with nausea & vomiting, plus the anti depressant nature helps the recovery process.

I just started taking mirtazapine, and I did a lot of research on it before taking it, in case it made me ill (I'm an emetophobe). It actually is a 5HT3 and 5HT2c antagonist, as well as a H1 antagonist. It's an SSRI, but it's also given to people going through chemotherapy to prevent nausea and vomiting (plus the serotonin boost can help the psychological process). I'm not sure the amount required to produce the anti-emetic effects but I've read that dosages for nausea & vomiting are between 15-30mg.

You are right that mirtazapine, an NaSSA, has a strong affinity with 5HT3 (kPi 7.7 - 8.1 afai checked) as an antagonist. I apologize for misinformation, especially to @Silasruin. I should have checked medical journals on mirtazapine, which is used for CINV (as you mention) and PONV.

But please understand that PPH recommends Meto (main D2 antagonist and weak 5HT3) and we do not know whether 5HT3 (and/or 5HT2c) antagonist is effective for SN-induced NV.

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
You are right that mirtazapine, an NaSSA, has a strong affinity with 5HT3 (kPi 7.7 - 8.1 afai checked) as an antagonist. I apologize for misinformation, especially to @Silasruin. I should have checked medical journals on mirtazapine, which is used for CINV (as you mention) and PONV.

But please understand that PPH recommends Meto (main D2 antagonist and weak 5HT3) and we do not know whether 5HT3 (and/or 5HT2c) antagonist is effective for SN-induced NV.
Yes I'm sure you're right in regards to Meto, it seems to be the most effective for SN. (Or maybe domperidone).

Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
Is a 8 hour fast required prior to taking a stat dose of meto?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
4-8 hours says suicidewiki, so a minimum of 4.

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Do we think this method is too noisy to do at a hotel? I don't want to be "saved".

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
See the peacefull pill handbook. If you want to know more. Get access to the peacefull pill forums. They have EVERYTHING about sn they don't tell us sheeple. Or just wait till next year, exit seems to be open sourcing info on sn deaths at a snails pace.
Anyone hear member exit forum to pass info? Thanks
4-8 hours says suicidewiki, so a minimum of 4.
Sorry 4 -8 hours before anti emetics or sn? Anti emetics 1 hour before sn. Thanks

Last edited:
Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
Hello.

So after cycling through different options (including trying to re-familiarise myself with the darknet markets and giving up - boy is it a wild mess over there just now) I have decided on SN as my method of choice. I have just ordered SN from APC Pure on ebay, hoping meto to be approved by an online pharmacy. Tagamet is not OTC here, and in the earlier pages of this discussion it was repeatedly said that ranitidine was not a suitable replacement for tagamet according to suicide wiki book, but in the last chunk of this thread people seem to be saying go ahead with ranitidine? Did something change? I've read the first 30 and last 10 pages of this epic thread, including chunks in between.

I'd love to get tagamet to not have any doubts, but I don't want to have to order it from the US and have all the waiting and faffing, this method is appealing because of its accessibility.

It's been surreal going through this thread and seeing so many users drop away as time went on. Impossible to tell exactly what happened but there really seems to be a lot of people no longer around after planning with this method.

Any help super appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: throwaway777
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Should I just use a measuring spoon to make sure it's 20g?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Should I just use a measuring spoon to make sure it's 20g?

A gram is a measure of weight. You'd need a scale to measure out 20 grams, like one of those cheap digital scales you can get from Walmart.

B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
@Laena Osiris
Hello

Since you are not sure, after reading the first 30 and last 10 pages of this thread, whether ranitidine can be used "as an acid regulator", I think it's time to do your own research outside SS, look into medical journals and build your confidence.

In the context of TCAs cocktail, ranitidine should not be regarded as an alternative to cimetidine because ranitidine has far less potency than cimetidine "as a CYP2D6 inhibitor".
https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1016/S0009-9236(99)70129-3

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hello.

So after cycling through different options (including trying to re-familiarise myself with the darknet markets and giving up - boy is it a wild mess over there just now) I have decided on SN as my method of choice. I have just ordered SN from APC Pure on ebay, hoping meto to be approved by an online pharmacy. Tagamet is not OTC here, and in the earlier pages of this discussion it was repeatedly said that ranitidine was not a suitable replacement for tagamet according to suicide wiki book, but in the last chunk of this thread people seem to be saying go ahead with ranitidine? Did something change? I've read the first 30 and last 10 pages of this epic thread, including chunks in between.

I'd love to get tagamet to not have any doubts, but I don't want to have to order it from the US and have all the waiting and faffing, this method is appealing because of its accessibility.

It's been surreal going through this thread and seeing so many users drop away as time went on. Impossible to tell exactly what happened but there really seems to be a lot of people no longer around after planning with this method.

Any help super appreciated. Thanks.

Hi I've read posts on here saying rant afire fine so I got that instead. No expert but seems just to be an antacid required . Surely more than one brand does that.

Reactions: Laena Osiris
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
I have been prescribed melatonin to help with my sleeping. If I take some about 60-90 mins before SN, would it react at all?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I have been prescribed melatonin to help with my sleeping. If I take some about 60-90 mins before SN, would it react at all?
No. I have sleep problems and mentioned melatonin to my doctor, and he just shrugged and said "well, if it works for you". Evidence of the benefit of melatonin is unclear.

Edit: I'm sure I wrote "my doctor". Corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and CelestialSky
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
No. I have sleep problems and mentioned melatonin to him, and he just shrugged and said "well, if it works for you". Evidence of the benefit of melatonin is unclear.

My doctor said the exact same thing "SOME people swear by it..." basically that there was no real evidence it worked. (It did fuck all for me anyway).