• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
thank you for ur respose .. but im not sure i get what u mean im sorry .. i know they control the bags u bring with u on the plane very well but are u talking about the bags i want to put in the hold of the plane too ? do they actually control those too with some kind of thing that detects powders and stuff.. ?
Surely there must be some kind of security for those bags. I don't see why it would be any less rigorous than for hand luggage, though I could be wrong about this.

Reactions: throwaway777
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I have analytical grade sn from a supplier in Poland, it seems okay but does anyone know if analytical grade is okay for ctb?
Peace/hugs

Reactions: throwaway777
L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
I would appreciate if someone answered my previous concerns. Anyway, about measurements... I got plenty of measurement cups in the kitchen, was thinkking about using the 15ml one for a full 15g or 4 tsp(5ml). Would that be alright?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
On pages 60-62 there was a discussion about anti-acids. In particular - PPIs are going to slow down unconsciousness. Read it couple of times but still not sure if Ranitidine is okay to use. There was a post claiming that its not PPI, but im still unsure. Anyone able to clarify?
Ranitidine is not ppi

Reactions: Soul and throwaway_2620
thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
I want to order SN but I still live with my family and there's a huge chance it will get in their hands first.
Any ideas, please?

L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
I want to order SN but I still live with my family and there's a huge chance it will get in their hands first.
Any ideas, please?
It really depends on where you live. Did you search around in your town to see if there is any chemistry lab equipment stores near you who might sell nitrite sodium? You could do this and pick it up if it's available.

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened
thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
It really depends on where you live. Did you search around in your town to see if there is any chemistry lab equipment stores near you who might sell nitrite sodium? You could do this and pick it up if it's available.
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, there's no such thing in my country as it is illegal to sell chemical substances to regular people..
I wish eBay would deliver to local post offices but they don't do this anymore.

Reactions: LuxelDrief and throwaway777
L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, there's no such thing in my country as it is illegal to sell chemical substances to regular people..
I wish eBay would deliver to local post offices but they don't do this anymore.
Oh, what a shame, I am sorry to hear that. Here on Brazil it was pretty easy to get everything, even antiemetics, which I though it would be pretty hard without a prescription, but they never asked me one question, just the money... Was pretty surprised... Anyway, so will you search for another method or hold on to this method given an opportunity?

• Hugs
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Any ideas, please?
i got mine from courier's office . i gave their address.

• Hugs
L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
Well... I finally finished this thread, read all 68 pages. I have everything I need and the plan is on for tomorrow. Anxiety is creeping in a little bit but I feel like I have control, so that's nice. Thanks everyone for all the info :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Seaghost, Honigwaffel and 2 others
Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
Well... I finally finished this thread, read all 68 pages. I have everything I need and the plan is on for tomorrow. Anxiety is creeping in a little bit but I feel like I have control, so that's nice. Thanks everyone for all the info :hug:

Are you doing the 48 hr meto regimen before ingesting SN?

L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
Are you doing the 48 hr meto regimen before ingesting SN?
No, I am taking 40mg of metoclopramide in oral form( 4mg/ ml) half a hour before taking SN and 800mg of Cimetidine a hour before the SN intake.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone tell me what to expect once sn is taken?
According to Exit intentional you become tired, fall asleep and peacefully die. Hopefully this forum lives into 2020. Theres SO MUCH INFO exit international is keeping from the sheeple(us) about sn.

Reactions: Ruffian
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
unbearable wild pain and suffering? I hope not, I would also like to know
See the peacefull pill handbook. If you want to know more. Get access to the peacefull pill forums. They have EVERYTHING about sn they don't tell us sheeple. Or just wait till next year, exit seems to be open sourcing info on sn deaths at a snails pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Not sure if anyone knows or if there have been evidence for this, but does the body stay blue post-mortem??

B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
Not sure if anyone knows or if there have been evidence for this, but does the body stay blue post-mortem??
Postmortem skin changes
Color: the intensity of color depends on the amount of hemoglobin in the blood
However...
An Autopsy Case of Fatal Methemoglobinemia due to Ingestion of Sodium Nitrite
The lividity of the face and back was greenish gray. (autopsy performed 24 h after death)

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i dont have smth to measure 100 ml can someone tell me how much it could be for a plastic cup like this one ?

Attachments

• 0037835_non-vend-plastic-cup-7oz_550.jpeg
    0037835_non-vend-plastic-cup-7oz_550.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 75
thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
Oh, what a shame, I am sorry to hear that. Here on Brazil it was pretty easy to get everything, even antiemetics, which I though it would be pretty hard without a prescription, but they never asked me one question, just the money... Was pretty surprised... Anyway, so will you search for another method or hold on to this method given an opportunity?

Aw, thank you. Lucky you! That must be such a relief. Do you already have any concrete plans?
I'll still try to get SN by giving the address of a post office, not sure if it will work.
Since I'm pretty desperate my second choice will be jumping as I know a bridge nearby which is suitable for the deed.
i got mine from courier's office . i gave their address.
Thank you so much! I didn't think about this at all, I'll give it a try too.
But how did you get informed about the arrival of the product at the couriersoffice?

Reactions: Circles, Throwaway8675309 and LuxelDrief
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Y
Aw, thank you. Lucky you! That must be such a relief. Do you already have any concrete plans?
I'll still try to get SN by giving the address of a post office, not sure if it will work.
Since I'm pretty desperate my second choice will be jumping as I know a bridge nearby which is suitable for the deed.

Thank you so much! I didn't think about this at all, I'll give it a try too.
But how did you get informed about the arrival of the product at the couriersoffice?
They called me. They keep the cargo for 3 days. Even if they had not called, there is tracking service online. Shipment was in my country and chem firm and seller website and courier are all local, country firms. It may be different in your country.

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
Y
They called me. They keep the cargo for 3 days. Even if they had not called, there is tracking service online. Shipment was in my country and chem firm and seller website and courier are all local, country firms. It may be different in your country.
Thank you so much! I just ordered using the same technique. I don't think that eBay has a tracking service online but hopefully, the local courier office will call me too. Have you already gotten antiemetics?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you so much! I just ordered using the same technique. I don't think that eBay has a tracking service online but hopefully, the local courier office will call me too. Have you already gotten antiemetics?
I have evwrything but waiting for now.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have analytical grade sn from a supplier in Poland, it seems okay but does anyone know if analytical grade is okay for ctb?
Peace/hugs

It should be at least 98% pure, but I'm told 96% is ok too.
Any ideas, please?

I ordered some as a gift for a hunter friend who's always saying he wants to start preserving the meat. I reckon a lot of us know people like that.

Last edited:
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
See the peacefull pill handbook. If you want to know more. Get access to the peacefull pill forums. They have EVERYTHING about sn they don't tell us sheeple. Or just wait till next year, exit seems to be open sourcing info on sn deaths at a snails pace.

Do you have access to the Peaceful Pill forums? Have you yourself read any of this information that Exit is supposedly hiding from the rest of us? I'm asking sincerely, not being confrontational.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
We could fund 1 person to have access to exit forums to grab sn info. 1 member would be enough, i guess.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, thishappened, Deathmandie and 1 other person
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I am willing to pay. I can't access it because you have to be 50. Right?

Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
I'm interested in SN method and almost have all of the items required to carry it out. The only issue is that I currently live with my parents. My plan is to take the stat dose of meto and then 20 g of SN 45 mins after, but I'm worried about waking them up before I die. Does anyone know how the body will react to SN? Will I convulse?

Reactions: pleasethistime and throwaway777