• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Great idea. I'm in my 60s (early). I am still working full time and intend to continue until I can no longer work. I don't have a social life, but I'm ok with that. I believe loneliness comes with aging. I've been suicidal since I was about 10 years old. I have PTSD (my child was murdered), depression and anxiety issues. I try hard to deal the best I can. I almost feel the less people I'm around the happier I am. But I do get lonely at times. I do know that if it comes to a point where I (pardon me) can;t wipe my own ass I'm outta here. I have no family so I'm on my own. It would be nice to connect with people my age as the people I work with are much younger than me.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Great idea. I'm in my 60s (early). I am still working full time and intend to continue until I can no longer work. I don't have a social life, but I'm ok with that. I believe loneliness comes with aging. I've been suicidal since I was about 10 years old. I have PTSD (my child was murdered), depression and anxiety issues. I try hard to deal the best I can. I almost feel the less people I'm around the happier I am. But I do get lonely at times. I do know that if it comes to a point where I (pardon me) can;t wipe my own ass I'm outta here. I have no family so I'm on my own. It would be nice to connect with people my age as the people I work with are much younger than me.
I do think seniors should interract more, really, how many people want to lay around in diapers? I'm 76. Worked till 68, 45 years of Me/CFS now have me almost not alive, as I once knew it. I can tell you all about the progression of loneliness, loss and emptiness of progressing loneliness and meaninglessness.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Checking in, but just don't have the energy to tell my story right now.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
When I was young, I didn´t want to live this long. I never wanted to grow old. I just live in a time period when life expectancy is very high. I have only ended up on Sanctioned Suicide because of my age because time destroys everything. Time is destroying my body. Life experience and knowledge have replaced the beauty of youth - and so new humans are born who get old and sick. I don´t want to celebrate another birthday again. I have lived mostly alone because I have met crazy people but the worst thing is to die alone.