wantedloser

wantedloser

Jul 13, 2024
no offense open, but banning me from it is extremely counterproductive all the crazy shit life and the govt did to me.
Hey, can anybody hear contact the person that is in charge of the chat rooms because those I find very entertaining and I feel like I bring a lot of hope to people and it's not like a delusional. Hope this is just like the trend of technology and well it's it's a long conversation, but yeah.
Hey, can anybody hear contact the person that is in charge of the chat rooms because those I find very entertaining and I feel like I bring a lot of hope to people and it's not like a delusional. Hope this is just like the trend of technology and well it's it's a long conversation, but yeah.
well, ii'm no troll. i have certain implants. i just want to spread hope. the robot revolution is les thn 5 yers away, everything will be way cheaper. buckle up. im involved in this research.
I received some messages recently from members asking why they are unable to enter chat. We changed the requirements to enter chat to prevent trolls and alt-accounts from entering chats easily and pursuing malicious goals. Thanks for your understanding and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to all people who already had access to chat but I can assure that if you keep being active on the site, you'll gain access to chat again in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Sincerely,
RainAndSad
ahhh i see. dont know. if it's the best solution but maybe it'l help

Last edited:
wantedloser

wantedloser

Jul 13, 2024
This would defeat the purpose of changing the requirements, as potential trolls and bad actors could simply mass post etc to reach whatever numbers are needed and gain access. The mods always have a good reason for things like this.
you gotta let me enter chat, just look at the messages I posted there. it's very therapeutic for me

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Spam posting doesn't help. If you've reached out to the mods, they will get back to you with their answer. Keep in mind people have jobs and lives outside of here and many are in different time zones. ❤️

Reactions: alltoomuch2
G

ghost-shock

Oct 21, 2024
I was really confused aswell, I usually don't really make alot of forum posts or comments most of the time I pop into the chat and talk with people so this is kind of a bummer
You joined in 2023 and still dont get to have access to chat?😳

RIPwednesdayadams

RIPwednesdayadams

Dec 17, 2021
I received some messages recently from members asking why they are unable to enter chat. We changed the requirements to enter chat to prevent trolls and alt-accounts from entering chats easily and pursuing malicious goals. Thanks for your understanding and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to all people who already had access to chat but I can assure that if you keep being active on the site, you'll gain access to chat again in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Sincerely,
RainAndSadness
So how do we access the chat? And are all old private convos gone?

aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
I was wondering if it depends on how long ago your account was made, amount of posts, or both?
I'm honestly just curious because I feel like it would be better for me to talk to people in real time who are likeminded and reply fast instead of having my words lingering on the website.

D

Depressed2

Oct 25, 2024
I was wondering if it depends on how long ago your account was made, amount of posts, or both?
I'm honestly just curious because I feel like it would be better for me to talk to people in real time who are likeminded and reply fast instead of having my words lingering on the website.
I think it's both.

Reactions: aespa
orphic

orphic

Turbulence
Oct 22, 2023
will this ever change? im not sure how i can access the chat unfortunatly :/ i hate trolls ffs

sitring_lonely

sitring_lonely

Abstract idea
Mar 7, 2023

Sincerely,
RainAndSadness
Heyo, i have been trying to message you about this since i am an old user who used to be very active on chat but i cannot since the message doesn't go through

Pain in the ass pests making everything worse for people here ffs