• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Schizoid

Schizoid

Unreal
Oct 16, 2018
WHERE. did you get all that from?
I got the first Diazepam prescription from a psychiatrist by making emotional pressure. I said "My mom died early by heart attack, sometimes i feel heart pain and i am afraid about being disabled, probably i have panic attack disorder." I got other prescription from my family doctor. I showed the first prescription and i said "My psychiatrist gave me this drug before, can you give me a prescription for one more box?" But he gave prescription for two boxes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheCrow
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I got the first Diazepam prescription from a psychiatrist by making emotional pressure. I said "My mom died early by heart attack, sometimes i feel heart pain and i am afraid about being disabled, probably i have panic attack disorder." I got other prescription from my family doctor. I showed the first prescription and i said "My psychiatrist gave me this drug before, can you give me a prescription for one more box?" But he gave prescription for two boxes.
I'm looking at your pic now and realizing my confusion. I thought you had 250mg (each) pills! I was like, WHAT!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schizoid
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
Valium will not keep you asleep for 24 hours. I've taken mega doses of it.
You have tried this and you are still alive?
Did you try this method? And you are still alive
[QUOTE = "JohnDoe1, должность: 203348, участник: 2568»]
Я использовал устную форму ... Устная форма была очень быстрой, поэтому я только догадываюсь, что инъекционная форма мгновенно выбьет вас из колеи ... Так что, в таком случае, убедитесь, что вы используете мидазолам, в самый раз в конце концов, после того, как вы приняли все остальные наркотики в коктейле ...

Но если ректальное введение странно для вас, вы также можете принимать лоразепам, у него быстрое начало действия, как у мидазолама ... имейте в виду, бензо не увеличит или уменьшит летальность амитриптилина ... амитриптилин само по себе смертельно опасно ... бензо, просто убедитесь, что вы выбиты из колеи, когда ядовитые эффекты наступают ... делая смерть мирной ...
[/ QUOTE]
Did you try this method? What happened that you're still alive?

Last edited: