• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Her actions are deemed rebellious by definition "Rebel is anyone who shows a desire to resist authority, control, convention. OR revolutionary who trying to overthrow a government." a desire to change things isn't always necessary for someone to be considered a rebel. Rebels are those who challenge the existing authority or system, and this can be done for various reasons, including frustration or a need for self-expression, their actions may not always be aimed at positive change.

Why, then, can that not apply to me as well? I have a desire to resist authority, and I do when practicable.

She is slowing down the system by not working, that is common sense, her mother and she work actually make the system faster and more efficient in exploitation than only her mother works. Also, that is without considering that she is younger and probably has more capabilities than her mother.

You can't compare her not working to she and her mother working. The alternative is her not existing. Again, this is all assuming that doing literally anything with money (aside, I guess, from spending it - as she does) is always good for the system.

Again, we are all salves who depend on systems to live. If you want to believe in a lie, that is fine, it doesn't make any difference anyway. There are 8 billion people who think that way. BTW, her hatred is logically and philosophically acceptable.

I don't think I contradicted that. I said "We're comparing two potential lifestyles. Even if you want to call them both "slavery", and one of them gives you more leeway to make choices and define your life. Even if you think it is very little leeway because you are still largely choosing from a pre-determined set of options, it is better than the alternative." By providing for myself while acknowledging the system is fucked up, I'm not "believ[ing] a lie," I'm dealing with a harsh reality.

If you are not self-reliant, then you are a cog in a machine, instead you should embrace it as e/acc does. It is not wrong from different perspectives.

I'm not saying it's "wrong," I'm not saying she owes anybody anything, I'm saying she's not a hero, a rebel (in terms of common use, by the definition you provided, essentially everyone is a rebel in 2024), or tearing the system down by not doing anything. She's increasing the amount her parents spend into the "machine," and the system loves spending, right?

I am not debating your life, and I am also not glorifying the NEET lifestyle.
lol you are absolutely glorifying the NEET lifestyle by saying that it is the way to fight the machine and bring down the system. I don't know what could be more glorifying than telling someone that a certain lifestyle is ending the ultimate big bad evil. And calling me a "conformist" is generally seen as an insult, so you are making judgments.

I respect all people's lifestyles, and I don't obligate them to subscribe to a particular lifestyle. I gave up on humans long ago, disease should be treated by technology, and the disease is humanity.
If you think humanity is a disease, I think you disrespect all people's lifestyles, lol.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Why, then, can that not apply to me as well? I have a desire to resist authority, and I do when practicable.

You can't compare her not working to she and her mother working. The alternative is her not existing. Again, this is all assuming that doing literally anything with money (aside, I guess, from spending it - as she does) is always good for the system.

I don't think I contradicted that. I said "We're comparing two potential lifestyles. Even if you want to call them both "slavery", and one of them gives you more leeway to make choices and define your life. Even if you think it is very little leeway because you are still largely choosing from a pre-determined set of options, it is better than the alternative." By providing for myself while acknowledging the system is fucked up, I'm not "believ[ing] a lie," I'm dealing with a harsh reality.

I'm not saying it's "wrong," I'm not saying she owes anybody anything, I'm saying she's not a hero, a rebel (in terms of common use, by the definition you provided, essentially everyone is a rebel in 2024), or tearing the system down by not doing anything. She's increasing the amount her parents spend into the "machine," and the system loves spending, right?

lol you are absolutely glorifying the NEET lifestyle by saying that it is the way to fight the machine and bring down the system. I don't know what could be more glorifying than telling someone that a certain lifestyle is ending the ultimate big bad evil. And calling me a "conformist" is generally seen as an insult, so you are making judgments.

If you think humanity is a disease, I think you disrespect all people's lifestyles, lol.
What if I invest my money to make more money?

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Cards? Like tarot cards? Sounds like your parents rigged them if law and medicine were the results you got. 😅

I could see you being a paralegal though I don't know if you're ready to shift degrees.
Lol someone on SS read them for me. Why can you see me being a paralegal? Aren't they gonna get replaced by AI?

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
The alternative is her not existing. Again, this is all assuming that doing literally anything with money (aside, I guess, from spending it - as she does) is always good for the system.
Alternative is acceptable here, you know what is more beneficial to system, it is working for it.

I'm not "believ[ing] a lie," I'm dealing with a harsh reality.
I remember that you believed that you were 10% free or something like that, in fact you aren't free.
(in terms of common use, by the definition you provided, essentially everyone is a rebel in 2024)
It is dictionary definition, not everyone is rebellious, normies are still existing.
tearing the system down by not doing anything. She's increasing the amount her parents spend into the "machine," and the system loves spending, right?

All those are strawman arguments, I don't know if they are worth replying to, but I didn't say the NEET lifestyle or any rebellious act is a way to tear down the system; it is only a way to express frustration. The system "capitalism and technology" is out of control, and nothing can stop it, To live now is to be compliant, there is nothing wrong with that if you want to live.

I believe humanity should be abandoned, it is a logical conclusion after noticing the sequence of evolution. The romantic stereotype of humanity is overrated and disgusting to me. When a doctor confronts a patient with a disease, it doesn't mean he disrespects the patient.

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol someone on SS read them for me. Why can you see me being a paralegal? Aren't they gonna get replaced by AI?
Most jobs that are on the chopping block for AI are the ones that are easier to do so you might as well get into it now while you can. You're basically a glorified secretary for lawyers and law firms so I meant that you could probably use your looks to move up quickly too if that's what you want.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Most jobs that are on the chopping block for AI are the ones that are easier to do so you might as well get into it now while you can. You're basically a glorified secretary for lawyers and law firms so I meant that you could probably use your looks to move up quickly too if that's what you want.
What jobs are safe from AI? By the way, this is the other part. What do you think?

"Card 2: The Four of Ankhs
First of all these didn't fly out of the deck as a pair, it's king of crazy the four and five ended up together!
This is like a more mellowed out version of the five. It's in a field of intelligence and this is crazy because I would have said this even if you didn't tell me about your connection to medicine, but the 4 of ankhs represents a time of rest and healing, showing a burial chamber, likely plenty of treasures and conopic jars sit around the chamber. I think this would be a less exciting career in medicine or something else where you would use your intellect in a way where you spend a lot of time indoors, and at a table or desk. For some reason I'm feeling you would be good working in hospice, or a morgue or funeral home, or something related to death-care. That's super specific but it's just the vibe I'm getting!"

My "connection to medicine" is that my parents wanted me to be a doctor lol

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
What jobs are safe from AI?
Is it a rhetorical question?

~~~
I think this site should have a feature where you can split the thread into different subthreads when replying. Some people might have difficulties navigating when the thread kind of goes off-topic

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What jobs are safe from AI? By the way, this is the other part. What do you think?

"Card 2: The Four of Ankhs
First of all these didn't fly out of the deck as a pair, it's king of crazy the four and five ended up together!
This is like a more mellowed out version of the five. It's in a field of intelligence and this is crazy because I would have said this even if you didn't tell me about your connection to medicine, but the 4 of ankhs represents a time of rest and healing, showing a burial chamber, likely plenty of treasures and conopic jars sit around the chamber. I think this would be a less exciting career in medicine or something else where you would use your intellect in a way where you spend a lot of time indoors, and at a table or desk. For some reason I'm feeling you would be good working in hospice, or a morgue or funeral home, or something related to death-care. That's super specific but it's just the vibe I'm getting!"

My "connection to medicine" is that my parents wanted me to be a doctor lol
I guess that's just vague enough that you could do any number of things. I'm not all too familiar with this field of study but does working with dead or nearly dead people actually appeal to you? I guess if you work in a morgue you apparently actually do get to be left alone a lot.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I guess that's just vague enough that you could do any number of things. I'm not all too familiar with this field of study but does working with dead or nearly dead people actually appeal to you? I guess if you work in a morgue you apparently actually do get to be left alone a lot.
No, I don't want to work with the dead. I'd rather work in a research lab or something. My parents wanted me to be a radiologist though, and that's kind of like what she's describing, apart from the death-care part
Is it a rhetorical question?

~~~
I think this site should have a feature where you can split the thread into different subthreads when replying. Some people might have difficulties navigating when the thread kind of goes off-topic
No, it's a serious question. I want to choose a profession that will be safe from AI. I think that AI is going to replace a lot of jobs in the future

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, I don't want to work with the dead. I'd rather work in a research lab or something. My parents wanted me to be a radiologist though, and that's kind of like what she's describing, apart from the death-care part
Unfortunately being a radiology technician actually seems like something AI could totally learn to do eventually but maybe it'll take like 20 years. You'll have to touch a lot of strangers though.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately being a radiology technician actually seems like something AI could totally learn to do eventually but maybe it'll take like 20 years. You'll have to touch a lot of strangers though.
What about a radiologist? That's what my parents wanted me to be. Radiologists interpret the scans. They don't interact with patients, I don't think

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What about a radiologist? That's what my parents wanted me to be. Radiologists interpret the scans. They don't interact with patients, I don't think
Maybe that really is safe from AI unless they get as good at interpreting scans as they are at interpreting CAPTCHAs. I don't think you have to interact with patients as much beyond sending results to their physicians but I'm not sure.

I guess if you can land a job like that it would be nice but the effort required to do so like crafting a resume and going through interviews also sounds like a lot to bear. I guess this is true for any job though.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Maybe that really is safe from AI unless they get as good at interpreting scans as they are at interpreting CAPTCHAs. I don't think you have to interact with patients as much beyond sending results to their physicians but I'm not sure.

I guess if you can land a job like that it would be nice but the effort required to do so like crafting a resume and going through interviews also sounds like a lot to bear. I guess this is true for any job though.
Radiologists are doctors, so you would need to go to medical school first and get your MD, then do internship, residency and all that medical shit. Sounds like a long and hard journey to me

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Radiologists are MD's so you would need a medical degree first lol. They're doctors
Are you really willing to go to medical school for it then? I guess if you did, your parents might nag you less.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Are you really willing to go to medical school for it then? I guess if you did, your parents might nag you less.
Medical school sounds interesting but also like a lot of work. The problem is getting *into* medical school in the first place though, as it's extremely competitive
I think people have misconceptions about Korea. It's why I asked you in another thread if you really hate capitalism or just what the US has become, because I'd say Korea is more capitalistic than the US, just far far more efficient.
Capitalism is inherently predatory and exploitative, so yes, I do hate it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I remember that you believed that you were 10% free or something like that, in fact you aren't free.

Semantics. If you are a slave and all of your limbs are chained all day and you're never even allowed to move then you are less free than a slave who is allowed to do whatever they want so long as they stay on the plantation and do a few hours work every day. It's not 0% v. 100%.

It is dictionary definition, not everyone is rebellious, normies are still existing.

I know very few people who wouldn't say that they "desire to resist authority."

All those are strawman arguments, I don't know if they are worth replying to,

Not to be argumentative, but at least one of us doesn't know what a strawman argument is. Who knows, maybe it's me. Law school is part of the "system" after all.

but I didn't say the NEET lifestyle or any rebellious act is a way to tear down the system; it is only a way to express frustration. The system "capitalism and technology" is out of control, and nothing can stop it, To live now is to be compliant, there is nothing wrong with that if you want to live.

Your exact words: "She is slowing down the system by not working, that is common sense." So, sure, I revise what I said to "telling someone one lifestyle will slow down the big bad evil system while alternatives make the system better IS glorifying that lifestyle," because we're at the semantics stage of disagreement.

I believe humanity should be abandoned, it is a logical conclusion after noticing the sequence of evolution. The romantic stereotype of humanity is overrated and disgusting to me. When a doctor confronts a patient with a disease, it doesn't mean he disrespects the patient.
No, he disrespects the disease. You didn't say humanity was a patient, you said they were a disease. Again, though, it's semantics. You're saying everyone should be dead because humans suck, right? Is that generally right? Because in that case, you don't respect anyone's lifestyles.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Medical school sounds interesting but also like a lot of work. The problem is getting *into* medical school in the first place though, as it's extremely competitive
Yeah, I can only imagine how awful it must be to endure.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
No, it's a serious question. I want to choose a profession that will be safe from AI. I think that AI is going to replace a lot of jobs in the future
My take on it:

The current buzzword "AI" generally means Large Language Models (LLM). This technology is quite impressive in that it can generate coherent responses. However, that is exactly its flaw - the technology is generative, and it does not understand logic at all and can spit some ridiculous stuff like "cats are dogs" (I had a similar response when I asked it about a slightly obscure practical topic while giving it additional info). So, in no way can it replace professions where precision is needed (surgeons, etc.).

Moreover, it is most likely that no profession will be completely replaced by AI (LLMs) (apart from clerk-type jobs where a person just needs to press one button without thinking about it).
The fearmongering about "AI replacing humans" is just that—fearmongering. People earn money by posting engaging content.
About the layoffs: I think the effect is exaggerated partly because of the overall economic contraction; The majority conflates AI and recession without considering the isolated effects of each.

I would argue that AI has actually made a positive impact on everyone. It is easier for people to enter different fields and follow their passions - you are less constrained in some sense. LLMs are what computers or the Internet once were; LLM is a tool that gives you more opportunities by making them more accessible.

While it is probably too late to jump on the AI (read: LLM) train and earn money in that area (by developing the models), you can utilize the models produced by companies like OpenAI in your own field. I believe the integration of AI tools into edge devices is probably going to be "the next big thing" (if not the next, sometime in the future - those tools will most likely be utilized in the military first)

Do you have a medical degree (MBBS, etc.)?

~~~
not checking grammar or style at all - probably reads as a schizo rant. Let me know if is at least readable.

~~~
I think this should be a separate thread. I wouldn't mind if someone created it and tried to prove me wrong about AI

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My take on it:

The current buzzword "AI" generally means Large Language Models (LLM). This technology is quite impressive in that it can generate coherent responses. However, that is exactly its flaw - the technology is generative, and it does not understand logic at all and can spit some ridiculous stuff like "cats are dogs" (I had a similar response when I asked it about a slightly obscure practical topic while giving it additional info). So, in no way can it replace professions where precision is needed (surgeons, etc.).

Moreover, it is most likely that no profession will be completely replaced by AI (LLMs) (apart from clerk-type jobs where a person just needs to press one button without thinking about it).
The fearmongering about "AI replacing humans" is just that—fearmongering. People earn money by posting engaging content.
About the layoffs: I think the effect is exaggerated partly because of the overall economic contraction; The majority conflates AI and recession without considering the isolated effects of each.

I would argue that AI has actually made a positive impact on everyone. It is easier for people to enter different fields and follow their passions - you are less constrained in some sense. LLMs are what computers or the Internet once were; LLM is a tool that gives you more opportunities by making them more accessible.

While it is probably too late to jump on the AI (read: LLM) train and earn money in that area (by developing the models), you can utilize the models produced by companies like OpenAI in your own field. I believe the integration of AI tools into edge devices is probably going to be "the next big thing" (if not the next, sometime in the future - those tools will most likely be utilized in the military first)

Do you have a medical degree (MBBS, etc.)?

~~~
not checking grammar or style at all - probably reads as a schizo rant. Let me know if is at least readable.

~~~
I think this should be a separate thread. I wouldn't mind if someone created it and tried to prove me wrong about AI
No, I don't have a medical degree. I have a bachelor's degree (AB) in the science part of STEM though

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
It's not 0% v. 100%
I disagree
glorifying that lifestyle
System "capitalism and technology" adapt and exploit any lifestyle. I was elaborating on how systems benefit from NEET lifestyles, meaning that NEET lifestyles benefit the system, and how working is even more beneficial to the system. The system is unstoppable, whether it is good or bad. Let go of "glorification."man

No, he disrespects the disease. You didn't say humanity was a patient, you said they were a disease. Again, though, it's semantics. You're saying everyone should be dead because humans suck, right? Is that generally right? Because in that case, you don't respect anyone's lifestyles.
Humanity is a beloved disease, the patient is a future post-human transhumanist entity, and the doctor is capitalism and technology. We should not die but transcend ourselves.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
No, I have a bachelor's degree (BA) in the science part of STEM
What science?

(e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, etc. There are many fields in STEM)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What science?

(e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, etc. There are many fields in STEM)
I don't want to say on here because it's identifying information. I can talk about it in DMs though

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I think it's less of an Asian thing and more a result of environment. I've met many self-hating people of every race, and I can recognize that these behaviors usually come from the people you surround yourself with. Anyone can come to hate what they are if enough people in their life encourage them to do just that.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You're going to have a lot of self-hatred on this website in general. With this being a primarily English-speaking board, you're going to have a lot of people from majority white areas. With self-hatred being par for the course among visitors, blaming race is one possible outlet for people who look different than those around them.

Further, I think being suicidal and contemplating it in a philosophical sense - leading one to this website - is probably correlated with a high IQ, and East Asians have the highest IQ on average. Then, there are cultural factors. I think of South Korea, which is a wonderful country, yet has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. There's a lot of value placed on honor, meaning failures and perceived failures will push people towards suicide more strongly.

It's a sign that there's a lot of distorted views of the world at play. I find the Asians I talk to are generally very proud of their race for some legitimate reasons: high IQ, high career performance, long life span, trust-based cultures in their home countries resulting in low crime rates, etc. In America, Asians were thrown in internment camps for their race 80 years after slavery ended, yet they've bounced back to be arguably the most successful race per-capita. For Asian women, they naturally possess a lot of features men find attractive: feminine features and dispositions with smaller, symmetrical faces and lower average body fat.

The perceived pressure and real cultural expectations may lead to resentment of the race, but that has nothing to do with the race itself and moreso the individual's environment.
The amount of bullshit in this post is unbelievable. First off, suicide has more to do with factors like mental illness, trauma, the culture you grew up in, and your life circumstances rather than IQ. Secondly, most of the countries with the highest suicide rates in the world aren't even in Asia. South Korea ranks fourth and is one of the only Asian countries, besides Russia, in the top ten for suicide rates from my knowledge. The rest are from parts of Africa, South America, and Oceania. Thirdly, Asian is a race and race is a social construct. This gets into my next point, which is that most researchers don't believe in the whole race = IQ claim. That claim comes from and is mainly used by racist people in order to justify their racism. Also, feminity is a social construct. Feminity and masculinity can differ greatly depending on which country you are from and Asian women are no more feminine than any other race of women. Your entire post is just highlighting your racism and Asian fetish and it is just gross.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
The amount of bullshit in this post is unbelievable. First off, suicide has more to do with factors like mental illness, trauma, the culture you grew up in, and your life circumstances rather than IQ. Secondly, most of the countries with the highest suicide rates in the world aren't even in Asia. South Korea ranks fourth and is one of the only Asian countries, besides Russia, in the top ten for suicide rates from my knowledge. The rest are from parts of Africa, South America, and Oceania. Thirdly, Asian is a race and race is a social construct. This gets into my next point, which is that most researchers don't believe in the whole race = IQ claim. That claim comes from and is mainly used by racist people in order to justify their racism. Also, feminity is a social construct. Feminity and masculinity can differ greatly depending on which country you are from and Asian women are no more feminine than any other race of women. Your entire post is just highlighting your racism and Asian fetish and it is just gross.
Jesus Christ.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Jesus Christ.
Dude, your entire post could have been summed up as "jesus christ". Did you ever bother to re-read it and reflect on what you said in it?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I wasn't going to touch this, and I'm certainly not going to try and convince someone who thinks race and femininity are "social constructs" that they're wrong about anything, but I'll point out a few non-confrontational things.
First off, suicide has more to do with factors like mental illness, trauma, the culture you grew up in, and your life circumstances rather than IQ. Secondly, most of the countries with the highest suicide rates in the world aren't even in Asia.

I didn't say suicide and IQ were correlated. I said that getting more philosophical about suicide and coming on this website might be.

South Korea ranks fourth and is one of the only Asian countries, besides Russia, in the top ten for suicide rates from my knowledge. The rest are from parts of Africa, South America, and Oceania. Thirdly, Asian is a race and race is a social construct.

I only mentioned south Korea as an example of a place that seems nice on paper but still had a high suicide rate. My point was that it's more complicated than even I can get at.

This gets into my next point, which is that most researchers don't believe in the whole race = IQ claim. That claim comes from and is mainly used by racist people in order to justify their racism.

Whatever the reason for it, race or environmental, asians do have a higher IQ in the modern world, which is what we're talking about. I didn't say they have a higher IQ due to genetics.
Dude, your entire post could have been summed up as "jesus christ". Did you ever bother to re-read it and reflect on what you said in it?
Yes, right now. It's really not that far out there. I do feel bad it upset you so much but I don't think there's anything particularly controversial or confrontational in there. I guess the only thing I missed was saying Asian women are more feminine on average and I guess I should clarify that that is by an American standard. It's statistical that men of all races in America seem to favor Asian women on average, at least by a tiny bit. If pointing that out means I have a fetish, then sure. My fiance will be happy.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I wasn't going to touch this, and I'm certainly not going to try and convince someone who thinks race and femininity are "social constructs" that they're wrong about anything, but I'll point out a few non-confrontational things.

I didn't say suicide and IQ were correlated. I said that getting more philosophical about suicide and coming on this website might be.

I only mentioned south Korea as an example of a place that seems nice on paper but still had a high suicide rate. My point was that it's more complicated than even I can get at.

Whatever the reason for it, race or environmental, asians do have a higher IQ in the modern world, which is what we're talking about. I didn't say they have a higher IQ due to genetics.
Most studies making the claim that race and IQ are correlated are usually not peer-reviewed and aren't really taken seriously or are even discussed by the vast majority of psychologists. Using the claim "I didn't say they have a higher IQ due to genetics" feels more like you are just trying to avoid having to even reflect on the bs you are spewing.

Also, race and femininity are social constructs. They even teach you this in first-year psychology and biology. It's that basic of a concept. Take the whole low-body fat percentage shit you were talking about.

feminine features and dispositions with smaller, symmetrical faces and lower average body fat.
Those who are AFAB, on average, are supposed to have a higher body fat percentage and many cultures around the world, both in the past and present, associate higher levels of body fat with femininity. It's mostly in modern Western countries and parts of Asia where we see the opposit, and even then we can see shifts in that view overtime. Being curvy was in not that long ago in the West and it is only now that we are starting to see a shift in the opposite direction.

(Also, where did you even get the "Asians more symmetrical faces" claim from, lol)

We can also see this with race, with Irish people not being considered "white" until very recently in history. The same thing applies to Italians. Along with that, there is no genetic basis for race and our current concept of race does a poor job at reflecting the genetic diversity found within our species.

Getting more philosophical about suicide also has nothing to do with race. What's the point of even mentioning what is an empty claim you made up? Most people who are on this site never came on here because they were contemplating suicide from a philosophical position. Where did you even get this from?

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél