Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Sorry this is on facebook but it makes me laugh 'til I weep. Be sure to have your sound on!

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth, Superfluous, LastFlowers and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Maybe I believe in god after all, Jesus saves! 11537

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Rocksandsand, LastFlowers and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Does Jesus still love us when we're being c*nts? Where's Taylor when you need him? We have burning questions.
They'll be answered in the after life, you might have to wait a while for a reply though.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Okay, okay. I go.

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic??

(Heh)
(Heheheh)

Someone who stays up all night wondering whether or not there is a dog.

i know it's not that funny but I wanted to be an asshole about it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pupuce
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
One for Monty Python fans...

Reactions: Severen and Johnnythefox
Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019

Reactions: Severen, Walilamdzi, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
This is a sign!!! We're all doomed. 11683

Reactions: Superfluous, Soul, dhk96 and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The only proper way to quit a job.

Reactions: Just4ride, Superfluous and AutumnEmbers
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
A cat named Daniel Nussbaum used California license plates to retell classic stories. It's crazy, brilliant and hilarious. Here's his Oedipus Rex in 154 of the personalized license plates registered with the California Motor Vehicles Bureau.

ONCEPON ATIME LONG AGO IN THEBES IMKING. OEDIPUS DAKING. LVMYMRS. LVMYKIDS. THEBENS THINK OEDDY ISCOOL. NOPROBS.

OKAY MAYBE THEREZZ 1LITL1. MOTHER WHERERU? WHEREAT MYDAD? NOCALLZ NEVER. HAVENOT ACLUE. INMYMIND IWNDER WHOAMI? IMUST
FINDEM.

JO MYWIFE GOES, "OED DONT USEE? WERHAPI NOW LETITB." IGO "NOWAY. IAMBOSS. DONTU TELLME MYLIFE. INEED MYMOM. II WILLL FINDHER. FIND BOTHOF THEM."

SOI START SEEKING DATRUTH ABOUT WHO IAM. ITGOEZ ULTRAAA SLOWE. THE SPHYNXS RIDDLE WAS ACINCH BUT NOTTHIZ.

SUDNLEE WEHEAR SHOCKING NEWS. WHEN IWASA TINY1 THISGR8 4SEER SED IWOOD OFF MY ROYAL OLDMAN THEN MARREE MYMAMA. SICKO RUBBISH, NESTPAS? WHOWHO COULDBE SOGONE? STIL MOMNDAD SENT MEEEEE AWAY. MEE ABABI AWAAAY.

NOWWWWW GETTHIZ. MANY MOONS GOBY. IMEET THISGUY ONATRIP. WEDOO RUMBLE. WHOKNEW? ILEFTMY POP ONE DEDMAN.

UGET DAFOTO. MAJR TSURIS. JOJO MYHONEE, MYSQEEZ, MYLAMBY, MIAMOR, MYCUTEE. JOJOY IZZ MYMOMMY.

YEGODS WHYMEE? YMEYYME? LIFSUX. IAMBAD, IAMBADD, IMSOBAD. STOPNOW THIS HEDAKE. THIS FLESH DUZ STINK. ITZ 2MUCH PAYNE 4ONE2C. TAKEGOD MYEYES!
AIEEEEE!

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
No?
Ok so maybe:

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@Superfluous my beauty, you seem to be the only one who shares my sense of humour so this one's for you. The diagrams are an absolute joy

• Love
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
@Superfluous my beauty, you seem to be the only one who shares my sense of humour so this one's for you. The diagrams are an absolute joy

Interesting article, and yes, the drawings are really funny. I haven't had a bath in years (showers only, although I miss having the occasional bath), but for me, it was feet first, hands on sides of bath to support myself, then gradually lower myself in.

Shame this thread doesn't get the same attention as the dark humour or suicide meme ones. I've relied on humour for years to get me through the day (and night).

Here's a few in return:

11776 11777 11778 11779 11780 11782

• Love
Reactions: Johnnythefox, AutumnEmbers, Soul and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@Superfluous, your bath entry technique sounds like mine. I loved that the lady with the question was somehow picturing her husband on hands and knees when who enters a tub that way?? Ok ok, so I'm easily amused! It's one of my best qualities.

I love your contributions - thank you! I *will figure out the last one, someday. I will. xox

• Love
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Shame this thread doesn't get the same attention as the dark humour or suicide meme ones. I've relied on humour for years to get me through the day (and night).
I follow this thread and I greatly enjoy everyone's post (something funny), including yours! :D

Reactions: Soul and Superfluous
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Last edited:
  • Love
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018