• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Hi. How good is an overdose of phenobarbital? In our country, there is over-the-counter access to the drug, which contains approximately 18.5 mg/ml(There are also tablets, but there are 7.5 mg).How much phenobarbital do I need to take to die?
If this is unrealistic, then how about taking it before SN, instead of xanax, or better together with it, in what dosage?

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
From "Guide to a humane self-chosen death:"

Nobody has ever woken up after ingestion of 6 grams of a barbiturate if not tolerant to the drug and provided no vomiting occurs.

For all barbiturates we recommend 6 grams as the lethal dose. Recommended number of tablets necessary:
Cyclobarbital: lethal dose 6 grams, i.e. 30 tablets of 200 mg.
Phenobarbital: lethal dose 6 grams. Available in 100, 50 or 25 mg tablets. Combination with a long-acting benzodiazepine (Chapter
2.2.7) is necessary. Recommended quantity: at least 60 tablets of 100 mg, 120 tablets of 50 mg, or 240 tablets of 25 mg.
Vesparax : Recommended quantity: 30 tablets containing a total of 6 grams of barbiturates.

Phenobarbital method was a combination of 6 grams of pheno and 300mg of diazepam.

SN should not be combined with anything, pheno could maybe just used as a sedative, in appropriate doses.

Reactions: Forveleth and Tesha
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
From "Guide to a humane self-chosen death:"

Phenobarbital method was a combination of 6 grams of pheno and 300mg of diazepam.

SN should not be combined with anything, pheno could maybe just used as a sedative, in appropriate doses.
I have 35g of Benzobarbital and 60mg of Risperidone but can get more if neccessary. Will this combo work? Read on this forum somewhere about it. The benzo lethal looks like to be 20g, I have 35g. Risperidone for faster falling asleep maybe need more? Hope you can shed more light for me on this subject. Thank you!

P.s. how long does it take to die from this Benzobarbitals?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I have 35g of Benzobarbital and 60mg of Risperidone but can get more if neccessary. Will this combo work? Read on this forum somewhere about it. The benzo lethal looks like to be 20g, I have 35g. Risperidone for faster falling asleep maybe need more? Hope you can shed more light for me on this subject
The LD50 of benzobarbital is 345mg/kg, so 35 grams might be enough for someone who weighs 50kg's or less. PubChem lists LD50 for a mouse as 982mg/kg. Benzobarbital, too, would need to be combined with diazepam, antipsychotics are useless.

P.s. how long does it take to die from this Benzobarbitals?
It has been developed as an anticonvulsant and is a long-acting barbiturate. So it could be somewhere between a few hours and a few days.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
The LD50 of benzobarbital is 345mg/kg, so 35 grams might be enough for someone who weighs 50kg's or less. PubChem lists LD50 for a mouse as 982mg/kg. Benzobarbital, too, would need to be combined with diazepam, antipsychotics are useless.

It has been developed as an anticonvulsant and is a long-acting barbiturate. So it could be somewhere between a few hours and a few days.
345mg x 70kg makes it 24g. What alternatives are there for diazepam?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
345mg x 70kg makes it 24g. What alternatives are there for diazepam?
The LD50 is 345mg, which essentially means that twice the amount is needed, as it only kills half of the subjects.
If you can find something with a half-life up to 200 hours, that might work as a substitute for diazepam, but it has to be a benzodiazepine.

Reactions: Time4Peace
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
The LD50 is 345mg, which essentially means that twice the amount is needed, as it only kills half of the subjects.
If you can find something with a half-life up to 200 hours, that might work as a substitute for diazepam, but it has to be a benzodiazepine.
looks like I can't get benzodiazepine OTC but going through the forum I saw someone mentions mirtazapine, can I use that instead?

Again, I will combine it with 35g benzobarbital, it's mentioned it is 70% phenobarbital and lethal dosage is somewhere between 10g and 20g, so 35g should do the trick I guess?

Phenobarbital LD is 162mg/kg and Benzobarbital LD is 345-982mg/kg , so multiply the required phenobarbital dosage by 2 to 6. Benzobarbital is mostly (70%) phenobarbital , so if most of it is actually converted to phenobarbital (as everything suggests) , I'd say the x2 multiplier is realistic ..

TLDR:
  • Benzobarbital is a Phenobarbital prodrug .
  • Phenobarbital recommended lethal dosage varies (see above) , ranges from 6g to 20g.
  • Equivalent for bezonal/benzobarbital would range from 12g to 40g (or 36g to 120g ; I'd go for lower x2 estimate) .
  • PPH states 10g Phenobarbital as fatal -- so 20g Benzobarbital is required.

Info from here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/benzobarbital.36827/#post-2096365

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
looks like I can't get benzodiazepine OTC but going through the forum I saw someone mentions mirtazapine, can I use that instead?
I'm not familiar with mirtazapine, apparently it's a cytochrome P450 inducer like phenobarb is, but no interactions. Stated to be "relatively safe" in overdose. Benzodiazepines potentiate barbiturates, this seems not to.

Again, I will combine it with 35g benzobarbital, it's mentioned it is 70% phenobarbital and lethal dosage is somewhere between 10g and 20g, so 35g should do the trick I guess?
I'm aware that benzobarbital is a prodrug and not a "true barbiturate". There were a lot of these around in the past. Benzobarbital was developed as an antiepileptic, and seems to be a safer alternative to phenobarb. Every barbiturate that has CNS depressant effects can be lethal in overdose. There are also certain variables, like barbiturate and alcohol tolerance, which can complicate things.

For phenobarbital method, a benzodiazepine is not optional. Anything else that potentiates the pheno can be included, like sodium valproate, for example. So the question is not even if the benzobarbital works or not, the question is the method. All the useful material seems to be missing, like the toxicology reports and safety information. Some case studies could be very useful for establishing the effective dose.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
I'm not familiar with mirtazapine, apparently it's a cytochrome P450 inducer like phenobarb is, but no interactions. Stated to be "relatively safe" in overdose. Benzodiazepines potentiate barbiturates, this seems not to.

I'm aware that benzobarbital is a prodrug and not a "true barbiturate". There were a lot of these around in the past. Benzobarbital was developed as an antiepileptic, and seems to be a safer alternative to phenobarb. Every barbiturate that has CNS depressant effects can be lethal in overdose. There are also certain variables, like barbiturate and alcohol tolerance, which can complicate things.

For phenobarbital method, a benzodiazepine is not optional. Anything else that potentiates the pheno can be included, like sodium valproate, for example. So the question is not even if the benzobarbital works or not, the question is the method. All the useful material seems to be missing, like the toxicology reports and safety information. Some case studies could be very useful for establishing the effective dose.
Would it take hours or days though or might be faster? I live alone, no prob with that, but dont want to wake up alive and damaged after awhile lol. Its easier to drink something, SI wise than my IV method. The propofol / lidocaine combo, 1g each would send me to the other side in minutes but I need to overcome the SI of pushing it in via the catheter. Cant risk drip infusion that would stop out of nowhere.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Would it take hours or days though or might be faster? I live alone, no prob with that, but dont want to wake up alive and damaged after awhile lol.
With pheno, the only failed attempts are reported to be the ones where a benzodiazepine was not used. Most likely the same applies to the benzobarbital method. With pheno, the timeframe can be up to 72 hours, but usually from a few hours to a day. Phenobarbital is also neuroprotective, so the chances of brain damage should be lower.