ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Welp I'm feeling my end is neigh. Been away from the forum whist on this health quest of mine but my health is deteriorating faster than I can manage at this point.

Doctors cant help, family cant help. Think ive exhausted all avenues available to me. Ill be hanging around here for the near future until my bell tolls. Cheers

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lovemelovemenot, MysticPerception, highlyvolatile and 5 others
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Cheers mate. Sorry all your options didn't work out.

Reactions: ClownCringe
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
We are here to listen, about anything at all. If you have decided to go, we are here to support you in your last moments. I wish you peace in whatever decision you have made.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Could you pm a link from where you bought it?

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Been wondering where you were :heart: . I'm sorry things haven't gotten better:aw:

• Love
Reactions: ClownCringe
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
Sorry things haven't gotten better for you, we are all here for you and understand you.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
@ClownCringe remember what we chatted about in PM's, I;d be so wary about using SN with the state of your health, but its up to you of course, just cant bare to think of the pain it might give you, if even water hurts like hell.

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
@ClownCringe remember what we chatted about in PM's, I;d be so wary about using SN with the state of your health, but its up to you of course, just cant bare to think of the pain it might give you, if even water hurts like hell.
I have oxy for the pain. And i have enough zofran to keep it down.
Could you pm me too please? :)
Its perfectly legal, you can get it from ebay (just make sure its nitrite not nitrate)

Last edited: