HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Are there other people who ordered from C but also didn't receive a tracking number yet? I'd like to talk with you and compare C's messages. It's very fishy that I didn't get a tracking number after almost 2 weeks.
So you have received a tracking number? Is it safe to order?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
All users but RainAndSadness have, AFAIK, reciveved a tracking number. But since no one has recieved the product yet and the status of the track is, again AFAIK, still 'ready for shipment' or something similar for all of them, there are no garantuees yet. Trust your own judgement.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Ἡγησίας
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
All users but RainAndSadness have, AFAIK, reciveved a tracking number. But since no one has recieved the product yet and the status of the track is, again AFAIK, still 'ready for shipment' or something similar for all of them, there are no garantuees yet. Trust your own judgement.
That is why I was confused by the last bit. The shipment wording part was a bit off when I read their post.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
It is absolutely not wise at all to use a VPN with Tor as it compromises the built-in security feature already preloaded with Tor. When one uses a VPN, your original IP address is recorded via the VPN provider and the VPN provider knows your location and can store your IP address. A VPN is a private company you route your data through so it's not really safe they could do anything with it... Tor is anonymous.. Your isp can see your using it but that's as far as it goes. Tor is the safest browser that there is besides Tails and it uses exit nodes to disguise your IP adress which makes it nearly impossible for your information to be intercepted. Also, it is HIGHLY recommended that you DISABLE Javascript on Tor so that your information is private. The information I am stating is confirmed via the Darknet subreddit in which they claim that by using VPN, you are putting yourself at a much higher risk.
I know this maybe a stupid question but can we order on the dark web and be anonymous using a mobile phone... I don't have a computer.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I know this maybe a stupid question but can we order on the dark web and be anonymous using a mobile phone... I don't have a computer.

download tor browser in app store, thats what i did long ago. but i dont know, im not an expert

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
No, I didn't get a tracking number. I made my order 2 weeks ago. This speaks for a selective scam. If I don't get anything next week, I'll spread the word. This is not a reliable vendor right now. A knew his business and he was reliable. You received a tracking number within a few days. Period. C isn't on this level.

• Wow
Reactions: Death., Idorus and Darkdreamer001
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
He really shouldn't be scamming us if he wants to run his business long term

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and littlelady774
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
He really shouldn't be scamming us if he wants to run his business long term

Believe me, Exit would be the first to know about a serious new source. The usual scam strategy is gathering hundreds of thousands of $ in a matter of weeks/months by announcing a new N source and by the time scam intentions are revealed many (!!) have ordered. Playing time for them is key. Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money here, I swear.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Believe me, Exit would be the first to know about a serious new source. The usual scam strategy is gathering hundreds of thousands of $ in a matter of weeks/months by announcing a new N source and by the time scam intentions are revealed many (!!) have ordered. Playing time for them is key. Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money here, I swear.
To be fair, Exit has advertised known sellers who haven't sold product. A was the only reliable vendor listed. Overtime Exit has removed contact pages for N sellers.

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Overtime Exit has removed contact pages for N sellers.

In that case admittedly I'm not up to date. To be sure I asked my end of life counselor about it and will come back with his findings in terms of ordering N.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Believe me, Exit would be the first to know about a serious new source.

Told myself so because C had reviews that started 10 or so months ago. Also, he showed willingness to sell up to a kilo for several thousands, just not really a size below $500 like a sample

To mitigate, got scammed twice by EI sources... Once by chinese powder that was not J's (very reliable at the time), once by D when he was still about reliable, before A.
Better have deep pockets nowadays. The prices rise because the competition shrinked

Last edited:
Reactions: Idorus
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Told myself so because C had reviews that started 10 or more months ago. Also, he showed willingness to sell up to a kilo for several thousands, just not really a size below $500 like a sample

To mitigate, got scammed twice by EI sources... Once by chinese powder that was not J's (very reliable at the time), once by D when he was still about reliable, before A.
Better have deep pockets nowadays. The prices rise because the competition shrinked
A demand-offer rule. Technically, they can even increase prices as much as they want, that's a monopoly

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Yes, would you even more if scamming, not building trust from reputation ?
At a certain time, EI was advertising up to 6 parallel sources (4 in China). Gone are the days.
New popular alternate method takes a turn, but does not seem to address the same crowd. LE inflates inflation.
Big whack-a-mole game !
330E727A 07DD 479E A2CB 9CE883290921

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
2 weeks have passed and I still didn't receive a tracking number. I understand the situation with corona right now and I expected some delay in the delivery but that's pathetic. I've talked to people who have ordered days after I did and they received a tracking number instantly. C said he would send another package out this week - this is his final chance to deliver on his promises. If there is no tracking number this week, I will officially denounce him as a reputable vendor. I've been in this forum 2 years and I received the delivery from A within 2 weeks. This right here is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Yomyom, enjolras and 2 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Hm.... now I am very confused about the truth of A´s misbehaviour in the last few weeks/months which should have led to -- this all according to many on this SS board - banning out all N sources in the PPeH?

My end of life counselor has a full database of N-from-A users (he always asks family to report their experience after the fact). I had a consult with him at the end of 2017 and got A´s address (J from the powder just started to fail so that was no option anymore he then told me). Ofcourse my counselor is an Exit member as well and busy in the end of life realm for decades. Very experienced and wrote books about the subject, even ended up in court for having helped someone with info to end her life back in the days.

This was the answer I got today from him on my question whether it´s still safe to order from A;

-------Dear Ido, Yes, that address is still reliable. However, there has been quite a bit of attention on the part of the authorities in recent months (at home and abroad) and as a result, some packages have been intercepted and confiscated. There are currently no other addresses.-------

Is this food to believe this entire board might be one big -almost inscrutable-
scam lie? Or....?

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hm.... now I am very confused about the truth of A´s misbehaviour in the last few weeks/months which should have led to -- this all according to many on this SS board - banning out all N sources in the PPeH?

My end of life counselor has a full database of N-from-A users (he always asks family to report their experience after the fact). I had a consult with him at the end of 2017 and got A´s address (J from the powder just started to fail so that was no option anymore he then told me). Ofcourse my counselor is an Exit member as well and busy in the end of life realm for decades. Very experienced and wrote books about the subject, even ended up in court for having helped someone with info to end her life back in the days.

This was the answer I got today from him on my question whether it´s still safe to order from A;

-------Dear Ido, Yes, that address is still reliable. However, there has been quite a bit of attention on the part of the authorities in recent months (at home and abroad) and as a result, some packages have been intercepted and confiscated. There are currently no other addresses.-------

Is this food to believe this entire board might be one big -almost inscrutable-
scam lie? Or....?
f.y.i. This is a thread about C not A.
Also, your post is confusing.

Your counselor has said the address is reliable, but there have been package interceptions.
That sounds correct, and mostly agrees with what people seem to say on this website.

I really don't understand your last sentence about this entire forum being a lie, etc.
I can't follow your logic / reasoning process.....

Reactions: Moony21 and Ἡγησίας
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I should first find out whether my counselor is truly up to date, simple is that.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I should first find out whether my counselor is truly up to date, simple is that.
I got N from A in the mail today, and another poster got her last week too. Both sealed containers. Took 11 days. I realize this is a post about powdered N from C but wanted to answer that question.

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I got N from A in the mail today, and another poster got her last week too. Both sealed containers. Took 11 days. I realize this is a post about powdered N from C but wanted to answer that question.

Ah thank you!!

Yes I was referring to ALL the messages on this board about incomplete packages and leaking bottles etc. from A (had to add this in my last post). So that might have been part of clever scam activity to finally end up on this powder thread. So then why is A removed from the ppeh or did I read this wrong?

Overtime Exit has removed contact pages for N sellers.

Last edited:
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Ah thank you!!

Yes I was referring to ALL the messages on this board about incomplete packages and leaking bottles etc. from A (had to add this in my last post). So that might have been part of clever scam activity to finally end up on this powder thread. So then why is A removed from the ppeh or did I read this wrong?
I purchased the PP handbook in December or January, I can't remember. A was still in there at that time.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
2 weeks have passed and I still didn't receive a tracking number. I understand the situation with corona right now and I expected some delay in the delivery but that's pathetic. I've talked to people who have ordered days after I did and they received a tracking number instantly. C said he would send another package out this week - this is his final chance to deliver on his promises. If there is no tracking number this week, I will officially denounce him as a reputable vendor. I've been in this forum 2 years and I received the delivery from A within 2 weeks. This right here is unacceptable.
How did you pay him? Through empire?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I purchased the PP handbook in December or January, I can't remember. A was still in there at that time.
A is still listed in the latest/current online PPH.
Please post "A" related discussions on the relevant thread please...
This thread is discussing C....

No need to reply to this post ! We don't need to generate any more noise.... :sunglasses:

Reactions: AcornUnderground and Moony21
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018

Thank you so much. It is very clear now. I'm so glad A is still operating well like he always did!

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you so much. It is very clear now. I'm so glad A is still operating well like he always did!
You know what they say..... "If you can't beat em, join em......"

I really like Peanut Butter.
What foods do other people like ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Moony21
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You read my post without asking which sellers were removed. Exit has listed other vendors (not exclusively A) in their monthly updates. Overtime vendors have been removed for not providing product. A is still listed on there.
How did you pay him? Through empire?
Sadness paid C through his own site which is a risk in itself.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Sadness paid C through his own site which is a risk in itself.
I know about one diller from empire that he have a great Reviews there, he was right under c when I search for nembutal, he convince me to pay not through empire, and to send the money right to his Bitcoin account, and he tricked me using fake delivery company, I lost there 600$, his name is josh.
I'm thinking most of the suppliers in the black market use that method, if you don't pay through the market, most of the chance that you've been tricked.

But to the credit of c will say that he didn't try to trick me and he said to straight that he doesn't ship to my country, and didn't try to convince me at all

Reactions: Kruger, Bluemon, terry_a_davis and 3 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
You know what they say..... "If you can't beat em, join em......"

I really like Peanut Butter.
What foods do other people like ?

I like thumbs down for masking reality on my bread but they don't offer it on SS so here a try to articulate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: jgm63
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I know about one diller from empire that he have a great Reviews there, he was right under c when I search for nembutal, he convince me to pay not through empire, and to send the money right to his Bitcoin account, and he tricked me using fake delivery company, I lost there 600$, his name is josh.
I'm thinking most of the suppliers in the black market use that method, if you don't pay through the market, most of the chance that you've been tricked.

But to the credit of c will say that he didn't try to trick me and he said to straight that he doesn't ship to my country, and didn't try to convince me at all
Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean he used a fake delivery company?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Check this links-
There all fake delivery companies!!!

it's part of a scam that goes like this- in the beginning the price is good, they give you a tracking number for the fake delivery company, in some point the delivery company send you an email that there they ask for money for insurance, after that they send you an email that says that your package caught in the Customs, and need document from dea or fda, and they can provide it for you but you'll be have to pay (in my case they ask for more than a 1000$ which in that point I didn't pay), if your not ready to pay they start blackmail you and threat to send your details into the police

I upload here again email that one of them sent me, in the email he threat on me to pay him 1150$

I don't know if I fall into all of this because I'm desperate or stupid

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-23-00-49-34-0207640566.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-23-00-49-34-0207640566.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Hugs
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Ἡγησίας