hanzoplays

hanzoplays

May 6, 2020
Hello.
I am making a thread to show you my recent N orders

I ordered both on February 26th.

I received A's order about 15 days later. I paid 850 $ in BTC for 2 bottles of 100ml Pisa. I had to sign the parcel to the delivery guy.
I received C's order about 60 days later. (yes, 60 days later due to the virus) I paid 700 $ for 25 grams of Powdered N from China. No signature requiered.

Note : I used C's no escrow website. I saw he had 99% of positive reviews on EM and that was enough for me.

I am here to confirm They are legit sources.

I have contacted Exit International, to vouch for C to be added in the next edition of PPHB. I encourage you to do the same if you are a customer of C

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I can't receive PM for now

EDIT : I Deleted the pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, eeyore9128, SnowStroller and 2 others
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
Hello.
I am making a thread to show you my recent N orders

I ordered both on February 26th.

I received A's order about 15 days later. I paid 850 $ in BTC for 2 bottles of 100ml Pisa. I had to sign the parcel to the delivery guy.
I received C's order about 60 days later. (yes, 60 days later due to the virus) I paid 700 $ for 25 grams of Powdered N from China. No signature requiered.

Note : I used C's no escrow website. I saw he had 99% of positive reviews on EM and that was enough for me.

I am here to confirm They are legit sources.

I have contacted Exit International, to vouch for C to be added in the next edition of PPHB. I encourage you to do the same if you are a customer of C

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I can't receive PM for now

EDIT : I Deleted the pictures

You waited for 60 days????!!!! it's almost 1/6 of a year. I think C is legit, but he requires for so many days to wait

for my case, i ordered like 3 days ago and when I ordered my N he said it will take 12 days to arrive

and right after the day I submitted my order, he messaged me that it will take more than 20 days and I was so raged when I heard that

Because he lied to me about the delivery days, RIGHT AFTER I ORDERED

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
including interrogating members of this forum board

I hope the mods will be sensible enough to ban you for this you piece of shit.

Thanks for putting the members here at danger.
I questioned him the first day he appeared but no one else seemed to be concerned of his motives.. so I thought maybe I was wrong... but he was a pos.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-n-from-a.37280/post-691767

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I made my order from C yesterday,

At first he said it will take 12 days but now he changed. He said it will take more than 20 days

Let's see how it goes. I will keep updated for you guys.

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I made my order from C yesterday,

At first he said it will take 12 days but now he changed. He said it will take more than 20 days

Let's see how it goes. I will keep updated for you guys.

did you order from EM or his vendor shop?

K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
did you order from EM or his vendor shop?

I ordered from his own site.
I was in a desperate situation to get it
so i was a bit depressed to know that it would take more than 20 days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and disabledandhopeless
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I have warned that anyone who is ordering through C has the potential of not receiving it, potentially getting lost, having a fake tracking number, or the parcel going beyond what the estimate he gave you was. I can tell you as of today there is no indication that my parcel is moving through any postal system. There are also two neutrals on Empire that have not been resolved either. One is from early April and the other one is mid April.

You're taking a genuine risk by purchasing on his site. Imagine if he took down his new site while you were ordering with him? There would be no way of him writing you, because the only form of contact is through tickets on his own site. If in the chance he delivered you a fake tracking number, your parcel would be stuck or never actually shipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: disabledandhopeless and enjolras
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
Here's updated news

I had conversation through his mail yesterday, and he said there's some problem with his shipping agent

From the beginning, which was 2 days ago, he said it would take 12 days to arrive

But on the next day he suddenly changed his words: he said it will take more than 20 days, because of his shipping agent, which was quite unacceptable.

He was quite confident that he would deliver in short time at first, so i was very disappointed with his changing words

Since I live right next to China(S.korea) i still don't understand why it should take so long for it.

I'll makes sure to get updates in here

Reactions: disabledandhopeless
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
If you speak with me in DM, I can give you some rundown on information that I've learned while waiting 40 days for this parcel that still hasn't come. Otherwise you're on your own with speaking to him. C will convince you that things are moving when they are not, depending on shipping courier he used.

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
If you speak with me in DM, I can give you some rundown on information that I've learned while waiting 40 days for this parcel that still hasn't come. Otherwise you're on your own with speaking to him. C will convince you that things are moving when they are not, depending on shipping courier he used.
I will send you a PM as soon as I get accepted. just got registered today

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm quitting. I've become way too fucking manic over this package. I actually got fucking selectively scammed. What set me off was the fake tracking number he threw at me to waste my time for 20 days. My chronic pain is fucking terrible.

Genuinely getting to the point of just calling fucking quits with a gun. This shit has me fucked up dude. $700 down the fucking drain.

Fuck recovery.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Busdriver, Notabadguy and 2 others
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I'm quitting. I've become way too fucking manic over this package. I actually got fucking selectively scammed. What set me off was the fake tracking number he threw at me to waste my time for 20 days. My chronic pain is fucking terrible.

Genuinely getting to the point of just calling fucking quits with a gun. This shit has me fucked up dude. $700 down the fucking drain.

Fuck recovery.
I feel so sorry for your undelivered order. Why don't you try A?? Have you ever??

I feel kinda unsecure either, since C asked me to wait for over 20 days.. I think he's a selective scammer.

I both ordered from A and C in case of the failure of the delivery

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I don't see the reason to order from C and not from A.
I feel so sorry for your undelivered order. Why don't you try A?? Have you ever??

I feel kinda unsecure either, since C asked me to wait for over 20 days.. I think he's a selective scammer.

Well, ordering from both A and C is a lot of money. Glad you can do that.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019

I don't know. I took word of others who have ordered from him, they've received parcels even after my purchase date. There is still nothing. No updates. It's very upsetting. I'm genuinely at my last wits. I've become very manic.

I'm too fucking exhausted to keep dealing with a person who says "your package is in transit... it'll arrive to country of destination" every time I write him! That's all. There's nothing more than that.

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done updating about this fucking shit. This package isn't coming. I'm quitting. I would not be fucking surprised the two neutrals on Empire were selective scams, and I genuinely believe the people who FE'd early fucked up too. I'm done talking about C. I'm done updating about this. There's nothing more than to twiddle my thumbs hoping that maybe this shit will show up. For the time being I have no optimism. Doesn't matter since I can't do anything about it. I bought without escrow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: konglegend and disabledandhopeless
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I don't know. I took word of others who have ordered from him, they've received parcels even after my purchase date. There is still nothing. No updates. It's very upsetting. I'm genuinely at my last wits. I've become very manic.

I'm too fucking exhausted to keep dealing with a person who says "your package is in transit... it'll arrive to country of destination" every time I write him! That's all. There's nothing more than that.

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done updating about this fucking shit. This package isn't coming. I'm quitting. I would not be fucking surprised the two neutrals on Empire were selective scams, and I genuinely believe the people who FE'd early fucked up too. I'm done talking about C. I'm done updating about this. There's nothing more than to twiddle my thumbs hoping that maybe this shit will show up. For the time being I have no optimism. Doesn't matter since I can't do anything about it. I bought without escrow.
I am so sorry to hear your news...
I hope everything works out well for you.
Waiting for 40 days must have been really tough, i understand. Hope that the moment will come when things turn out good on your side

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
The price changed today on white House market to 740$ (up until now it was 700$)

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Fedrea, enjolras and 1 other person
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I received the tracking number from C today. I will just stay at home waiting for it.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
The price changed today on white House market to 740$ (up until now it was 700$)
on his site its 690
I received the tracking number from C today. I will just stay at home waiting for it.

happy 40 days of waiting at home :D dont forget to buy some food

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

f.y.i. I'm aware of one person whose order from C took 5 weeks to arrive.
The tracking was "stuck" for 4 weeks with no updates, then suddenly started moving again....

Logic says that some orders might take even longer, eg 6 or 7 weeks.....

So I would try to be patient, and find ways to distract yourself a little while waiting....
Anyhow, just a suggestion - you must of course do as you wish.....

Reactions: enjolras and Yomyom
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I think he delivers the products altogether, which means not individually.. Sending a box isn't a big deal to require for so much time u know.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I received my order a few minutes ago.

If you are interested of the ordering timetables/duration you can PM me

• Wow
Reactions: SnowStroller, enjolras, Notabadguy and 5 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I've just licked some of the dust off of the wrap I had used to reseal the top cap. It has a slightly bitter taste, but hard to judge how a large amount of this stuff would taste.

I can definitely tell some slight effects, a warm and fuzzy feeling. - sort of similar to what a beer feels like, but more body heavy and euphoric. Might try to obtain a proper scale somehow over the weekend and do a real test with ~ 100mg.

Edit: It took about 20 minutes to take effect, but it's hard to tell since it wasn't much. Not very scientific or useful lol

took like 40 mg, 2 minutes ago. Taste is not like an apple :D 25 gr in 50-100 ml must be really disgusting

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
I downloaded the peacefull pill handbook to get the contact to get N but the file was all blank? What's the oficial source the get the real contcats?

- Has anyone try to buy directly from a lab? faking required papers?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I downloaded the peacefull pill handbook to get the contact to get N but the file was all blank? What's the oficial source the get the real contcats?

Where did you download it from?

K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I asked C if 25g of N is enough for one person to kill, but he says he can't answer because his job is to sell, not explaining proper doses.
At the same time also I asked him why it takes over 20 days before shipment, which is quite long period, and he avoided answering that, so i asked him again

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
yes , thank you.
Question, when you order N in powder, isn't easier for it to get through custom than liquid N? Then what do you do with the powder, to you dilute it in water before drinking?

Last edited:
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Has anyone recieved N from C lately?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It might be due to a fixed price in BTC.
took like 40 mg, 2 minutes ago. Taste is not like an apple :D 25 gr in 50-100 ml must be really disgusting
Interesting. You should barely get any effect from 40mg
I asked C if 25g of N is enough for one person to kill, but he says he can't answer because his job is to sell, not explaining proper doses.
At the same time also I asked him why it takes over 20 days before shipment, which is quite long period, and he avoided answering that, so i asked him again
Well just read through the thread. What is the point of this thread if no one bothers to read it through? Then it devolves into one of those 1000 page megathreads, where everyday the same question are asked.
Most likely not, because that would land you in jail for quite some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and SnowStroller