a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@esben350

At least A sends something

... Well I guess the four members in this forum alone who have received must be hallucinating then?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
by next week it'll be 40 days since i've ordered without a package. almost going on two months. can you believe that? i'm going to write C off as selectively scamming until these two neutral reviews on EM go anywhere. this is ridiculous. i am not alone. two other members are in the same position as i am. waiting a ridiculous amount of time without any parcel updates.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: enjolras, RainAndSadness, a.n.kirillov and 3 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
@a_strange_day @a.n.kirillov @enjolras

Here what they sent me now about the purity, safe enough?

Hi! Sorry for the delay in response.

Through the analysis, we detect all the active substances (whether they are adulterants such as caffeine, paracetamol, procaine...and/or synthetic by-products).
If none of these appears, the remaining % is usually non-active impurities, which we cannot detect with our analysis techniques. It may also contain some diluents: non-active substances, such as salts, sugars or other materials, but which not suppose an increment of risk.

Your sample also contains an unknown substance. This substance doesn't appear in any of our libraries of more than 200.000 substances, so effects and risks are unknown.
It's not necessary to repeat the analysis because we have not been able to identify this substance.

We hope we've solved your question. If not, here we are.

Best regards,

• Wow
Reactions: eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019

Safe enough for me anyway. I don't understand why they don't include the percentage of the unknown substance in the sample. Thanks

Reactions: Yomyom
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
by next week it'll be 40 days since i've ordered without a package. almost going on two months. can you believe that? i'm going to write C off as selectively scamming until these two neutral reviews on EM go anywhere. this is ridiculous. i am not alone. two other members are in the same position as i am. waiting a ridiculous amount of time without any parcel updates.

I second that, even legit or trusted vendors can afford selective scams, it barely damages their reputation and they can still make an extra buck.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, disabledandhopeless, Notabadguy and 2 others
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020

That's it? How do you know your N is pure enough? How do you know how many mg of N are you drinking?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
That's it? How do you know your N is pure enough? How do you know how many mg of N are you drinking?
They Already sent the purity of the nembutal.
@a.n.kirillov test is 69%
Mine 67%

The question was on the missing percentage and what they contain, we already know how much nembutal there is.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I don't know Yomyom. If it was me I would have done the grand strips' test, to check only Barb returns positive. My own liquid test returned above 100% purity (64 vs 63 mg/ml) after almost 4 years. Curious thing, or the precision is not stellar.

NB: I'm at 32hours past the start of a Meto regimen TEST and feel super confused grrr

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I don't know Yomyom. If it was me I would have done the grand strips' test, to check only Barb returns positive. My own liquid test returned above 100% purity (65 vs 63 mg/ml) after 3.5 years. Curious thing, or the precision is not stellar.
I bought another test, when the 20 grams will arrive I'll send them to the lab, besides I'm trying to reach out to Dilantin, so I hope it will be enough...

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
It should be seen online as its generic name : Eptoin

I don't know if it remains peaceful with it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...antin-do-when-mixed-with-n.18942/#post-357101

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I don't know if it remains peaceful with it.
I'm hearing that a lot here, but I can't find the source for that information.
In the book he don't mention pain or less peace because of Dilantin
Screenshot 2020 04 30 21 15 27 1061264254

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I'm hearing that a lot here, but I can't find the source for that information.
In the book he don't mention pain or less peace because of Dilantin

Ok me neither, at first glance, I also can't find much evidence if it exists.
"No cardiovascular adverse effect was reported in oral phenytoin overdoses except one case with a very high serum phenytoin level and hypoalbuminemia."

Re Peaceful PH book, they don't dive much into discomfort details (SN and other less common methods). I mean, it goes against the stance they advert to begin with.

Last edited:
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
including interrogating members of this forum board

I hope the mods will be sensible enough to ban you for this you piece of shit.

Thanks for putting the members here at danger.

Reactions: Yomyom, Mud., Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
When I tried to order 2 months ago, Empire market with escrow was getting gang-banged by DDoS attacks, so much so that I couldn't purchase with escrow.

I went to his little shitty amateur website and ordered from there. (which I told him the FBI and Interpol could retrace him thanks to his usage of the Imperiya onion CMS :pfff: I hope he's shitting himself in his litle chinese pants now. The communist enforcers are coming for his ass)

I risk nothing, I am a small time buyer, and I have a good lawyer, I am also considered "mentally irresponsible for my acts" due to my "mental illness".

He pissed me off, so I won't let it go now.

I have collected all of the evidence that I could find (including interrogating members of this forum board) and I am filing a report to the FBI and Interpol in a couple of days, and I don't care who gets offended along the way.
You played and you lost, that's all. Buying N is always a risk.

Reactions: Yomyom, Mud. and a.n.kirillov
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
including interrogating members of this forum board

I hope the mods will be sensible enough to ban you for this you piece of shit.

Thanks for putting the members here at danger.
Agreed.
You don't use other members as 'evidence'.
Hell, you shouldn't even mention this board.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Notabadguy, a.n.kirillov and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
C took down his old site and now has a new one. I'm still in limbo about my package. There has been no indication whether I'll receive it or not. Last time him and I spoke, he told me it was still in transit and has no interest in scamming because he wants repeated customers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, RainAndSadness, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
G

Gillette

Apr 26, 2020
I deleted the Chinese n tread because bob stopped. Because i noticed it since 2018 that every source that was good that was announced here, shortly after they disappeared. Because people go to much in detail, so i can only conclude it is because people go to much in detail about everything police have a easy task catching them.
Any reliable source now? Have you heard of Global Nembutal? They contacted me for additional payment method since my initial inquiry more than a week ago.
C took down his old site and now has a new one. I'm still in limbo about my package. There has been no indication whether I'll receive it or not. Last time him and I spoke, he told me it was still in transit and has no interest in scamming because he wants repeated customers.
How can I contact C or other reliable source?

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Any reliable source now? Have you heard of Global Nembutal? They contacted me for additional payment method since my initial inquiry more than a week ago.
Stay away from global nembutal!, there scammers, they tricked me in around 600$, and than tried to thret me that if I don't pay them 1150$ they delivered my Details to the police.

They very polite in their WhatsApp, but trust me, they 100% scammers.

Here is the screen shot of the email
Screenshot 2020 02 23 00 49 34 0207640566

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Busdriver, enjolras and 3 others
G

Gillette

Apr 26, 2020
I just posted to the A thread on how my A order went. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
It should be good now.
How to order from A? What does A stand for? How can I get into contact with A? Thanks
Stay away from global nembutal!, there scammers, they tricked me in around 600$, and than tried to thret me that if I don't pay them 1150$ they delivered my deities to the police.

View attachment 33828
Thanks for your prompt advice. Yes, they indeed sounded nice over Whatsapp. Thanks again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
How to order from A? What does A stand for? How can I get into contact with A? Thanks
You can check in the peaceful pill book for more details

Here is the 2020 version (but to some people its not work)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/

And here is the 2019 version
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

G

Gillette

Apr 26, 2020
Stay away from global nembutal!, there scammers, they tricked me in around 600$, and than tried to thret me that if I don't pay them 1150$ they delivered my Details to the police.

View attachment 33828
How about Final Exit? I think it's whatsapp number indicate their location in Ukraine.
Thanks for your enlightenment

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
How about Final Exit? I think it's whatsapp number indicate their location in Ukraine.
I would careful from everyone that uses WhatsApp.
Never heard on them, but most of the chance they are scammers.
Most if not all clear net sites that claiming to sell nembutal are one big scam
Buy only from A or C!
Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

There are no other sources than A and C. Period. Besides, only A appears in the PPH as validated. C is talked about in this forum.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, RainAndSadness, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Please don't buy from fishy unconfirmed sources. It's a huge risk and I doubt there is a more reliable source than C or A right now.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Yomyom
G

Gillette

Apr 26, 2020
There are no other sources than A and C. Period. Besides, only A appears in the PPH as validated. C is talked about in this forum.
Can you kindly enlighten me as to who is A and C and how can I contact them. I haven't subscribed to the PPH
Please don't buy from fishy unconfirmed sources. It's a huge risk and I doubt there is a more reliable source than C or A right now.
Can you kindly enlighten me as to who is A and C and how can I contact them. I haven't subscribed to PPH yet.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Members cannot guide you. You have to assist yourself.
You're in the C megathread to start reading.
Recent copies (2019 and early 2020) of the PPH are circulating in the forum. Start your journey at the Ressources thread maybe ?

edit : you've been given the links the page before...

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Yomyom
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Price of N from C for 25g has rose up in price to $755. A 6.8% increase. If you order through C's new site, the price is $690 where you have to finalize early. Finalizing early on his own site is suspicous. It's his own site. He runs the wallet that you deposit into. I'd stick with other markets he sells at.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, enjolras, Busdriver and 2 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Price of N from C is now $755. It's $690 on his own site where you have to finalize early.
I checked yesterday on empire and white House market, 700$
Could be the price only for the site, or he changed it today?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I checked yesterday on empire and white House market, 700$
Could be the price only for the, or he changed it today?
It was changed today for EM. I have not yet checked on WHM if he changed the price on there.