a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Okay so he told me that no, unless the item "is stuck in customs", they won't reship.

once again, 2 months after my order, he tells me to wait, and blames the delay on the virus.

Just wanted to let everyone know : Don't buy from C, he is a scammer in my eyes for now.
Go to A
So we have five or six successful deliveries and one (?) unsuccessful one, and you say he is a scammer? Is A a scammer, since many of his deliveries never arrive, and he does not reship but only gives a discount...? With A I take it you have to accept that it's almost 50/50, at least that's what I came away with back when I read the N from A thread and
And in addition to that, with C you have escrow if you buy on WHM or EM, while with A you don't.
He clearly states these policies in his terms of service btw, and by deciding to buy (outside of markets with escrow!) you have agreed to them. You should have been perfectly aware of this policy of his.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and Ἡγησίας
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Just wanted to let everyone know : Don't buy from C, he is a scammer in my eyes for now.
When I talked with c about buying nembutal, he ask me my country and he straight answered that he sorry and they don't ship there.
That's seen to me a diller you can trust.
He could simply say yes take the money and dissapore, but he wasn't

• Wow
Reactions: Notabadguy, SnowStroller, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
When I talked with c about buying nembutal, he ask me my country and he straight answered that he sorry and they don't ship there.
That's seen to me a diller you can trust.
He could simply say yes take the money and dissapore, but he wasn't

Did he tell you why ? He said the same thing to me...

Reactions: Notabadguy
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Did he tell you why ? He said the same thing to me...
He said it's too much trouble to send to my country.

And he is right, the Customs in my country is one of the most difficult in the world.

Reactions: Notabadguy, enjolras and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
He said it's too much trouble to send to my country.

And he is right, the Customs in my country is one of the most difficult in the world.

In the past, A was also applying discretion to exclude some countries where there had been too many packages not received / intercepted by customs. He took decisions in case of temporary heat. When the rate of failure was too high, it was taken into account and he would refuse to deal. The list of banned country evolved a few times. The communication used to be lengthy, sadly not anymore

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@esben350 could you please delete that bit about the carrier firm... We don't have to write an exact manual for customs here. Similarly, to @enjolras who asked whether someone could describe the bottle and the weight of the bottle, and so on.

Reactions: SnowStroller, Ἡγησίας, enjolras and 2 others
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
@esben350 could you please delete that bit about the carrier firm... We don't have to write an exact manual for customs here. Similarly, to @enjolras who asked whether someone could describe the bottle and the weight of the bottle, and so on.
Why would I remove it ? Do you think you're an officer for Interpol or something ?

This informaion is public and takes 3 minutes to obtain,and comes from his 3M. You are free to visit his 3M reviews to read that same information.

I'm going to leave it and admins will decide whether or not it should be removed

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Edition requested (I happily comply even if my opinion differs - not enforcing what would be judged as an error by others - if I make mistakes in your eyes, PM me)

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
PPeH (april 2020) : C still does not appear in the mail-order from China chapter, but there's this little evolution elsewhere in the book (Covid19 chapter) as a pointer
3C15D2C8 9036 4166 A310 F57E06D293D3
==+ Nembutal scams chapter==
388526CE A37E 42E4 92B0 991B0BEE608E

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthias_k, Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
If I receive my N from C (i'll post here when it's the case) , I will send my report to Peaceful Handbook' hidden protonmail adress so that they can decide whether or not C is worthy of being added to the PPH. If they receive enough positive posts, they will add him.

Also, after the tests which revealed the N isn't 99 pure, I have decided to ingest 25 grams of C's powder

I will add 25 grams of N powder inside 100 ml of water to CTB peacefully.
The normal protocol is 10 grams of N inside 50 ml of water

Note : I do not advise anyone to do the same. Just telling you my personal plans to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
If I receive my N from C (i'll post here when it's the case) , I will send my report to Peaceful Handbook' hidden protonmail adress so that they can decide whether or not C is worthy of being added to the PPH. If they receive enough positive posts, they will add him.

Also, after the tests which revealed the N isn't 99 pure, I have decided to ingest 25 grams of C's powder

Note : I do not advise anyone to do the same. Just telling you my personal plans to die.
Doesn't that increases chances of vomiting? Just asking. I don't know if there are chances of vomiting with powders.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Don't think so. A few swiss clinics mix powder gotten from the local pharmacy with water (+/- juice/nectar assortiment) for a total above 50ml. Other times instead it's completed with strong ~40% alcohol, for a total of approx 100ml by sight.
Here at 49:20 the lady drinks both, with Whisky twice, overlapping the N intake for the order. She's more disturbed by the Sky's taste !
In the end, the liquids blend. And alcohol could be a trigger too.
NB: vet liquid N, is mainly water content, plus sometimes misc. alcohol based components in little proportion. An alcohol chaser is still recommended to potentiate speed and potency. N just seems to work despite the adjustments

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, Sadwind, Matthias_k and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Don't think so. A few swiss clinics mix powder gotten from the local pharmacy with water (+/- juice/nectar assortiment) for a total above 50ml. Other times instead it's completed with strong ~40% alcohol, for a total of approx 100ml by sight.
Here at 49:20 the lady drinks both, with Whisky twice, overlapping the N intake for the order. She's more disturbed by the Sky's taste !
In the end, the liquids blend. And alcohol could be a trigger too.
NB: vet liquid N, is mainly water content, plus sometimes misc. alcohol based components in little proportion. An alcohol chaser is still recommended to potentiate speed and potency. N just seems to work despite the adjustments

Here is talked of (75ml-)100ml of liquid as conventional

85B15615 29D8 40E1 B7DE 728042854234

(9g is to be corrected for 12g)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I haven't received any package updates with the new tracking he provided. I'm also wondering why anyone on EM decided to FE their orders. Never FE orders until you trust your vendor. It's foolish.

What else is foolish is he provided a fake tracking number when I first ordered! Let me also make mention that I ordered almost exactly a month ago in a few days.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: enjolras, Yomyom and disabledandhopeless
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I haven't received any package updates with the new tracking he provided. I'm also wondering why anyone on EM decided to FE their orders. Never FE orders until you trust your vendor. It's foolish.

What else is foolish is he provided a fake tracking number when I first ordered! Let me also make mention that I ordered almost exactly a month ago in a few days.
I'm really sorry for your experience, I hope you will get it soon.
But maybe it's because the corona virus?
I didn't ordered from c but my My package waited over a month on the same place! Only couple of days ago there was a movement in the tracking number

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020

Same here

He probably gave me a fake tracking number 2 months ago

and I've been waiting ever since. The parcel is now stuck on some wharehouse, I don't even know if it's N in there
he probably sent a 1 dollar toy to have a tracking number
He tells me it's due to the Virus, but I don't buy it anymore.
2 months, come on.

Note : There's a April 24 'positive' review of a N order on 3M.. but whatever. It may be fake

It may be just bad luck.. on the surface, he has a lot of positive reviews ( he sells a lot of other drugs like Flualprazolam (Alprazolam analogue) , and he has a lot of positive reviews there)

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
How many people here ordered and received from C? Just one right?

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Same here

He probably gave me a fake tracking number 2 months ago

and I've been waiting ever since. The parcel is now stuck on some wharehouse, I don't even know if it's N in there
he probably sent a 1 dollar toy to have a tracking number
He tells me it's due to the Virus, but I don't buy it anymore.
2 months, come on.

Note : There's a April 24 'positive' review of a N order on 3M.. but whatever. It may be fake

It may be just bad luck.. on the surface, he has a lot of positive reviews ( he sells a lot of other drugs like Flualprazolam (Alprazolam analogue) , and he has a lot of positive reviews there)
I'm not trying to protect C but you forgetting That many of the transport planes have been discontinued, and are actually hitchhiking now, to get a delivery now From overseas regular (rather than fast) shipping will be a miracle during this time

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

Curious? Why you order from C and plan to take N from C when you clearly trust A? Isn't C way more expensive and unclear on reliability?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
How many people here ordered and received from C? Just one right?
Five or six that I know of. Won't list then here for obvious reasons.

I buy the Corona hypothesis, since parcels are taking more than three times as long in my country to be delivered at the moment, and most successful deliveries took two to three weeks before Corona.
Curious? Why you order from C and plan to take N from C when you clearly trust A? Isn't C way more expensive and unclear on reliability?
It's cheaper for more N in a better form and as of yet everyone has recieved or is still waiting. No true failed deliveries o scams yet; I would label what some users have voiced here as an undetermined outcome as of toay, because of the virus and because parcels from China can take some time (to Europe, two to three weeks under normal conditions).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
B

bukowski

Nov 3, 2019
Five or six that I know of. Won't list then here for obvious reasons.

I buy the Corona hypothesis, since parcels are taking more than three times as long in my country to be delivered at the moment, and most successful deliveries took two to three weeks before Corona.

It's cheaper for more N in a better form and as of yet everyone has recieved or is still waiting. No true failed deliveries o scams yet; I would label what some users have voiced here as an undetermined outcome as of toay, because of the virus and because parcels from China can take some time (to Europe, two to three weeks under normal conditions).
Any Energy Control lab results (besides the one from a year ago)? Or are people just doing the qualitative test?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Any Energy Control lab results (besides the one from a year ago)? Or are people just doing the qualitative test?
Two (or three?) so far, all around 70 percent.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Regardless of the Corona situation, it was disrespectful of C to provide me a fake tracking number. I'm certain that he wouldn't have done this if it were someone who purchased through EM or another market that had escrow.

Also, there are other people who have not received their parcels. There are also users who've FE'd early. I've made mention of these said users in previous posts that you can cross reference that are still active today. Buyer beware.

Trust me, there are other users who have ordered from him around the same time frame and haven't received parcels. Some have been duped. Some have even had fake tracking numbers provided to them. If i had not received a fake tracking number from C, I would have been more considerate of the COVID-19 situation. At this point I would encourage people not order from him even with escrow. If you forget to extend you're going to be shit out of luck.

Perhaps you buy into the COVID-19 situation that is effecting him from delivering parcels to couriers. This is the perfect excuse to not have successful deliveries. C has not updated any of his sites indicating causes of delay until a couple days ago. When I had purchased he told me there would have been no imminent delays in shipping. Providing a fake tracking number was 20 days of me not bitching at him that allowed him to buy time. Now with other people complaining at him for delays, there are valid reasons to order at your own discretion.

- - -

POSITIVE
Still domt have the item but it seems to be due to the corona virus straining the postal system. But traxkjng number is tracking. [...]
FE to help out. I doubt I will ever see this order but I will take care of the vendoe anyway.

NEUTRAL
Haven't gotten an update yet to where my parcel is... Vendor gave me a trackng number although ive been waiting for 2 weeks.. [...]
Item hasnt arrived but is awaiting in post still after nearly 2 months now im hopefull

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Notabadguy, LMLN and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@HelensNepenthe okay. Could be scamming of course or using the Corona situation as an excuse. You never know and he has half a monopoly on N so he can get away with it.

I hope for all of you he isn't scamming and that you'll recieve your orders.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver, LMLN and Yomyom
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
I said, in the eventuality that I receive my order from C, I will ingest his N.

My A bottles are fucked now (due to personal mistakes)

But you are right, I said I trusted A more than C. That's based on all of the reviews so far.

At least A sends something