Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry for the double post :
On the bright side :

I did order N from A 2 months ago aswell, and I received the package (2 bottles of 100 ml, from mexico) 2 to 3 weeks after I sent the money to A.
I will post on the A thread for those interested.

Any questions : You can PM me.
PS : I am not lying, I have no reason to lie. I really had hope for C,C's N is expensive as hell for me. But it looks like C's package is never going to arrive. I 'm not too mad because I have 200 ml of N from A, so I have enough to CTB whenever I can't stand living anymore. But Still, this is important information for those who wanted to order from C.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Idorus and enjolras
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Why is that bad. 25x0.69 = enough by any stretch of the imagination. The unknown substance can't be anything wildly dangerous, since several people have tested it by now and no one has had a hallucinatory trip or a trip to the hospital.
I have asked him that btw, he does not answer this question, which is kinda silly, since everybody will know eventually that there is a filler substance and the purity is not 98 percent
I mean hypothetically the filler substance could be sugar mixed with just enough cyanide to kill a person for example; then my oral test wouldn't have indicated that, since the amount of cyanide in 150mg of the powder would have been too small to have an effect. But why would he do that? Why waste his money, time and reputation by sending out real N mixed with noxious chemicals for no good reason?
But did you read this paragraph?

An unknown substance is a compound detected by our system that could not be identify it. When we analyze a substance, we take the data we have gathered and check it against several compound libraries to see if we can find a match. Sometimes we don't find a match, which means that although we have detected the compound correctly and know that it is there, we don't know what it is. In cases like these, we list the result as being an unknown substance. If this happens, the substance is usually a very new psychoactive substance that hasn't been documented yet, so no library has the result available./

Reactions: enjolras
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Got the results

Thank you for posting this. All purity results I've seen so far have been between 65% - 75%. I assume the purity of my product is in a similar range. Well, it's enough for an exit, that's all I care about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and a.n.kirillov
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Sorry for the double post :
On the bright side :

I did order N from A 2 months ago aswell, and I received the package (2 bottles of 100 ml, from mexico) 2 to 3 weeks after I sent the money to A.
I will post on the A thread for those interested.

Any questions : You can PM me.
PS : I am not lying, I have no reason to lie. I really had hope for C,C's N is expensive as hell for me. But it looks like C's package is never going to arrive. I 'm not too mad because I have 200 ml of N from A, so I have enough to CTB whenever I can't stand living anymore. But Still, this is important information for those who wanted to order from C.
You will need another post before anyone can PM you.

Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
You will need another post before anyone can PM you.

I just posted to the A thread on how my A order went. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
It should be good now.

Reactions: LMLN
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I have asked him that btw, he does not answer this question, which is kinda silly, since everybody will know eventually that there is a filler substance and the purity is not 98 percent
I mean hypothetically the filler substance could be sugar mixed with just enough cyanide to kill a person for example; then my oral test wouldn't have indicated that, since the amount of cyanide in 150mg of the powder would have been too small to have an effect. But why would he do that? Why waste his money, time and reputation by sending out real N mixed with noxious chemicals for no good reason?

I agree it's a silly marketing strategy, fooling around trust. Did he understand the demand comes from a community audience that will eventually find out, instead of isolated persons ?

My cousin was one of the largest dealer in Geneva, still had baron providers from Lebanon and Eastern Europe above him.
Resellers don't necessarily know the details of what they're selling, they don't spend ressources at labs' testing. They're occupied by the transactions, usually a messy life and their own security. That can be part of the explanation. He might not have a clue he sends 30% sugar or 20% the next time, if it is.
I just wanna say : I ordered from C exactly 2 months ago, on February 26th 2020.
To this day, I still haven"t received the parcel.
The track says it's "in transit"

I keep thinking it was intercepted by customs \ police, or lost, or simply a fake parcel was sent and I was scammed by C.

C offers no reshipment or refund, he keeps on telling me "just wait it's in transit"

Maybe it's just bad luck, but I still wanted to notify people in here that I didn't receive the parcel and he doesn't seem to care.

Note : I am in contact with him though Email (secmail adress on his EM profile), and also through his third party website without escrow

I remember J was offering reshipment. It's good practice when the profit is large.

C didn't want to give up on bypassing his site without escrow, but he ended up revealing he'd sell on another DNM called White House Market, which offers escrow service and accepts Monero only (better than Bitcoin for anonymity). Haven't checked to make it function or if stable unlike EM, but maybe worth an investigation.
The running away with no compensation policy through his own website is just gross. A offers discounts if first shipment encounters a problem. Teach C business by forcing his hand through correct portal selection if abusive ?

Last edited:
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
I remember J was offering reshipment. It's good practice when the profit is large.

C didn't want to give up on bypassing his site without escrow, but he ended up revealing he'd sell on another DNM called White House Market, which offers escrow service and accepts Monero only (better than Bitcoin for anonymity). Haven't checked it, if stable unlike EM, or make it function but maybe worth an investigation.
The running away with no compensation policy through his own website is just gross. A offers discounts if first shipment encounters a problem. Teach C business or force his hand if abusive
Thanks for letting me know.
EM is horrible and has been for the past few months, so hopefully it will be better on that new marketplace.

I don't know who "C" is exactly, but they seem to be massive druglords from China, they don't seem to be amateurs in the drug business, so I am surprised he leaves me hanging here.

I told him I came from a forum of people who want to commit suicide using N, and that I would report him accurately on there.
I told him I could either give him more N customers, or ruin his reputation if he scams me

His only answers are "please check the track, your parcel is not lost, it's in transit. It takes long because of the virus"

I was lucky with A, maybe it's just back luck and not malicious intent on C's part here. No way to tell.
I'll keep you updated in the next few days or weeks.

In the meantime, I have no choice but to recommand A for anyone who wants to CTB.
(I am a pro N guy, I don't like SN at all)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever, Idorus, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Precision : I don't know if White House works or if it has issues, but it does not seem new. It seems he hid the option. There could be reasons to find out. Since he admitted this site last week, I hope he's making some sort of sense but I'm not betting my life on it

It's my opinion you're absolutely right to announce where you come from to apply some pressure from the start. It's a trade so service is owned. If I contact A, I always start any message stating I'm an Exit member so he understands what the chains are about.

Reactions: Thenextone
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I agree it's a silly marketing strategy, fooling around trust. Did he understand the demand comes from a community audience that will eventually find out, instead of isolated persons ?

My cousin was one of the largest dealer in Geneva, still had baron providers from Lebanon and Eastern Europe above him.
Resellers don't necessarily know the details of what they're selling, they don't spend ressources at labs' testing. They're occupied by the transactions, usually a messy life and their own security. That can be part of the explanation. He might not have a clue he sends 30% sugar or 20% the next time, if it is.

C didn't want to give up on bypassing his site without escrow, but he ended up revealing he'd sell on another DNM called White House Market, which offers escrow service and accepts Monero only (better than Bitcoin for anonymity). Haven't checked to make it function or if stable unlike EM, but maybe worth an investigation.
The running away with no compensation policy through his own website is just gross. A offers discounts if first shipment encounters a problem. Teach C business by forcing his hand through correct portal selection if abusive ?
You make a few errors here. First, C is not a reseller but synthesizes the drugs himself. Secondly, everybody purchasing knows that the purity is not a hundred percent; what I meant by ruining his reputation is that it would do so if he used something dangerous as a filler substance for no good reason at all or the purity was way lower. I think he knows what the product is purchased for: 1 product = suicide for one person; and I predict that the purity of his N will eventually lower, because 17 grams aren't really needed for one person. Thirdly, we have no idea whether or not the filler substance is sugar. I am not a chemist, so I just said it could be sugar; who knows what he uses; probably something that isn't toxic and does not react with the substances he laces it with.
But did you read this paragraph?
And have you read it yourself? Especially the part where it says "usually apsychoactive compound"? Why would he waste his Etizolam or whatever shit drug he also synthesizes as a filler substance?

I could only imagine him doing it if he thinks people use N as a recreational drug. But then, what should that be? Some weird opioid? There definitely weren't any stimulants or hallucinogenic drugs in there, or at least not in quantities I could detect in my own test—otherwise I wouldn't have fell asleep, right? I mean, let's suppose there were stimulants in there; then that would be really, really bad. But the benzos he sells are not new psychoactive substances (Etizolam, alprazolam) and the opioids wouldn't be counterproductive.

So the only way I see your hypothesis work is if he added unknown, new forms of stimulants to make it more fun recreationally: how likely is this hypothesis? I would rather apply Occam's razor and say that it's simply a filler substance. They don't test for filler substances AFAIK. Older test results had a purity of around seventy percent and showed no unknown substances—but they didn't specify the filler substance in those cases.

Another possibility could be that he intentionally added something to make you throw up or survive, so an emetic substance or stimulants, in the hope that you come back and make a second purchase. This is a possibility, I don't trust drug dealers from China one bit...but still—its not the most likely explanation imo.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rabitfever, eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
C has a huge amount of positive reviews on EM, let's not forget that.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Ἡγησίας
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
The unknown substance can't be anything wildly dangerous, since several people have tested it by now and no one has had a hallucinatory trip or a trip to the hospital.

Ask the lab, they know. A former member (gone now) had his powder tested by EC less than a year ago and as you can see excipients are included. Maybe they don't do that anymore but they most certainly know.

Testpentopowder   Copy

Reactions: Yomyom, enjolras and Ἡγησίας
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
I just asked C if he can reship to me if my package doesn't arrive before the end of May.
Wiating for his answer

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Ask the lab, they know. A former member (gone now) had his powder tested by EC less than a year ago and as you can see excipients are included. Maybe they don't do that anymore but they most certainly know.

View attachment 32416
I guess I still don't understand the problem you guys have. What exactly are you afraid of?

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
@a.n.kirillov I wasn't disagreeing with your logic nor meant the filler was glued to sugar (generic word). As you explained and tested, I also don't see why it would be cut with a nocive filler to trick, or valuable to waste, assuming the base is N.
If I recall J was also advertising 99% purity when it wasn't, sometimes as low as 50%. It didn't prevent folks to CTB, unheard of

About your last paragraph, it sounds conspiratory-ish. I also don't buy the story as probable. No worship of the devil !

Glad to learn from @a_strange_day that a member used C satisfactorily. In the end that's what counts, having the most value

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας, a_strange_day and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I guess I still don't understand the problem you guys have. What exactly are you afraid of?

I don't have any problem :) I just thought you wanted to know the excipient. Sorry I misunderstood.

Glad to learn from @a_strange_day that a member used C satisfactorily. In the end that's what counts, having the most value

Sorry friend but the powder wasn't from C. Like I said it was tested a year ago ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, enjolras and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I don't have any problem :) I just thought you wanted to know the excipient. Sorry I misunderstood.
Yeah sorry I didn't really mean you directly, maybe I misunderstood everybody..m I just thought people were somehow very concerned about the unknown substance and wanted to know why

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, a_strange_day and enjolras
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Yeah sorry I didn't really mean you directly, maybe I misunderstood everybody..m I just thought people were somehow very concerned about the unknown substance and wanted to know why

Maybe they are afraid to drink something dangerous :))

Reactions: RainAndSadness, a.n.kirillov and enjolras
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
@a_strange_day
I tweeted them, thanks!
I'm waiting for them to answer

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, enjolras and a_strange_day
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@a_strange_day
I tweeted them, thanks!
I'm waiting for them to answer
You are doing the leg work here. But your N is not from C, correct?

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
You are doing the leg work here. But your N is not from C, correct?
Its not from C, but I want to check if there isn't additional drugs in my powder
This is what I asked them
Screenshot 2020 04 21 21 56 18 2134645322 EDIT 1

Reactions: a_strange_day and a.n.kirillov
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
They will check it
Screenshot 2020 04 21 23 11 06 1324863513

Edit- he told me to send them an email, I sent it now, but it usually takes some days until they answer

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras, a.n.kirillov and a_strange_day
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
For now, resealed the bottle with foil wrap, screwing the cap over the foil and then wrapped in aluminum foil and some more plastic foil. I had all of it out on a plastic zip lock bag to weigh it.

Reactions: eeyore9128, enjolras and smole
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
For now, resealed the bottle with foil wrap, screwing the cap over the foil and then wrapped in aluminum foil and some more plastic foil. I had all of it out on a plastic zip lock bag to weigh it.

if you all receive the same container always, it might be nice to weight it so next people (by PM) have the ability to calculate the powder content from simple substraction.

Reactions: jgm63 and Elbarado
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
could you tell me what the PPH handbook says for storing N powder?
You can find the PPH handbook in the ressources thread.
Someone uploaded the December 2019 version recently, on MEGA, but it's gone now

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
You can find the PPH handbook in the ressources thread.
Someone uploaded the December 2019 version recently, on MEGA, but it's gone now
Can you tell me the page? I dont find it, maybe im blind

Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
Can you tell me the page? I dont find it, maybe im blind
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

NOTE : I DO NOT ADVOCATE PIRACY. PLEASE SIGN UP AT PEACEFUL PILL HANDBOOK, THEY DESERVE THE MONEY

Reactions: Maxx_Mingus
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

NOTE : I DO NOT ADVOCATE PIRACY. PLEASE SIGN UP AT PEACEFUL PILL HANDBOOK, THEY DESERVE THE MONEY
thank you, but i meant the page in PPH :D

Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
I just asked C if he can reship to me if my package doesn't arrive before the end of May.
Wiating for his answer
Okay so he told me that no, unless the item "is stuck in customs", they won't reship.

once again, 2 months after my order, he tells me to wait, and blames the delay on the virus.

Just wanted to let everyone know : Don't buy from C, he is a scammer in my eyes for now.
Go to A

• Aww..
Reactions: Idorus, Notabadguy and disabledandhopeless