J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
What is exactly normal bodyweight? My weight is 125 kilograms, I guess it's not normal.
Do you know how much I need to take?
note : This is just my view based on what I've seen from various sources. Please do your own checking....

Based on your bodyweight, I would say :
12g or more of N should be used.
12g should be more than enough, but if you had more available then you should use it, up to 20g

However, you would still need to take purity into account.
eg if you had a powder that were 70% purity, then you would need 17.5g or more of that powder to achieve the 12g or more of N stated above, and you could take up to 28g of that powder (which would be about 20g of N).

Reactions: enjolras and Yomyom
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Got my tracking number from C. its shipped. lets see if it arrives

Reactions: Venessolotic, Donk, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
note : This is just my view based on what I've seen from various sources. Please do your own checking....

Based on your bodyweight, I would say :
12g or more of N should be used.
12g should be more than enough, but if you had more available then you should use it, up to 20g

However, you would still need to take purity into account.
eg if you had a powder that were 70% purity, then you would need 17.5g or more of that powder to achieve the 12g or more of N stated above, and you could take up to 28g of that powder (which would be about 20g of N).

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-dignified-death-2018-t-is-goed-zo-2018.35230/
The guy was a big baby, he was administered by IV 150% of the normal dose, so potentially 22.5g pure ?
It still took him a long time to lose consciousness fully. Almost 5 minutes caught on tape (and maybe some was cut) where he stayed alert despite gradual effects popping, with the ability to crack jokes

Director notes were :
"During Eelco's euthanasia, it took long for him to fall asleep and enter a coma. This was likely caused by Eelco's overweight. His heart had difficulties circulating blood through his body. This prevented the infusion from running properly. This was an exceptional situation. Normally, someone falls asleep after about two minutes. Eelco did not panic. He took time to say his last words. It revealed how relieved he was his suffering came to an end"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-dignified-death-2018-t-is-goed-zo-2018.35230/
The guy was a big baby, he was administered by IV 150% of the normal dose, so potentially 22.5g ?
It still took him a long time to lose consciousness fully. Almost 5 minutes caught on tape (and maybe some was cut) where he stayed alert despite gradual effects popping, with the ability to crack jokes

Director notes were :
"During Eelco's euthanasia, it took long for him to fall asleep and enter a coma. This was likely caused by Eelco's overweight. His heart had difficulties circulating blood through his body. This prevented the infusion from running properly. This was an exceptional situation. Normally, someone falls asleep after about two minutes. Eelco did not panic. He took time to say his last words. It revealed how relieved he was his suffering came to an end"
Well, I guess I'll try to make a diet.
How cruel, I always thought that in the end I'll eat so much junk food

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Ἡγησίας
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Since I have no possibility to get test results right now, I would be interested to know how any of those of you who recieved from C - especially the ones who recieved the older batch, so back in 2019 - would describe the smell of it.

I would say it has a biting, stinging, chemical like odour at first (when there's still some dust particles inside the bottle) which then fades into an almond like, slightly sweet odour.

I have no idea how N is supposed to smell, but it would be interesting what you guys think, especially, as I said, the ones who have the older batches.

Or if anyone knows how powder N is supposed to smell or can point to any resources, please share them.

Edit1: ...

Edit2: okay that source describes Pentobarbital and not Pentobarbital sodium! The article on Pentobarbital sodium does not have a section devoted to odour.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, enjolras and Ἡγησίας
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Since I have no possibility to get test results right now, I would be interested to know how any of those of you who recieved from C - especially the ones who recieved the older batch, so back in 2019 - would describe the smell of it.

I would say it has a biting, stinging, chemical like odour at first (when there's still some dust particles inside the bottle) which then fades into an almond like, slightly sweet odour.

I have no idea how N is supposed to smell, but it would be interesting what you guys think, especially, as I said, the ones who have the older batches.

Or if anyone knows how powder N is supposed to smell or can point to any resources, please share them.
I didn't bought from C and there was a problem with my test.
But, from what I have its smell a little like fuel (I think, the closest I can describe it)
And there are some white crumbs on the gray border

Reactions: pane
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I've just licked some of the dust off of the wrap I had used to reseal the top cap. It has a slightly bitter taste, but hard to judge how a large amount of this stuff would taste.

I can definitely tell some slight effects, a warm and fuzzy feeling. - sort of similar to what a beer feels like, but more body heavy and euphoric. Might try to obtain a proper scale somehow over the weekend and do a real test with ~ 100mg.

Edit: It took about 20 minutes to take effect, but it's hard to tell since it wasn't much. Not very scientific or useful lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, SnowStroller, Elbarado and 1 other person
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I've just licked some of the dust off of the wrap I had used to reseal the top cap. It has a slightly bitter taste, but hard to judge how a large amount of this stuff would taste.

I can definitely tell some slight effects, a warm and fuzzy feeling. - sort of similar to what a beer feels like, but more body heavy and euphoric. Might try to obtain a proper scale somehow over the weekend and do a real test with ~ 100mg.

Edit: It took about 20 minutes to take effect, but it's hard to tell since it wasn't much. Not very scientific or useful lol

Did u get a scale :D
To get an overview:

who has successfully ordered from C? When? and how long did it take?

Last edited:
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Did u get a scale :D
To get an overview:

who has successfully ordered from C? When? and how long did it take?
Results of my test at the end of the week.

Reactions: Yomyom, Elbarado and enjolras
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
The lab in Spain?, I think they started to work again
There's no update on their website, so what do you base this assertion upon?

They aren't even answering my emails.

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
There's no update on their website, so what do you base this assertion upon?
Because something was changed in my account there, my sample now in progress
Screenshot 2020 04 08 01 49 22 1688641966 EDIT 1

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
what did you send there? N?
do they test whats all in it and quantitiy?
Yes I sent N sample.
I bought the regular test-
Testing fee (70 EUR): This includes all tests required to have a complete result: qualitative analysis and quantitative when possible, performed with GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, etc, depending on the sample. Results are received through e-mail in a text format.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Would anyone who has purchased from C who lives in the U.S. please write me in PM? I have a question. I've received an answer by one user. I'm growing concerns I might not receive my package. I feel like I'm in RainAndSadness' position about this. Fortunately she got her package. I'm looking for some reassurance.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Would anyone who has purchased from C who lives in the U.S. please write me in PM? I have a question. I've received an answer by one user. I'm growing concerns I might not receive my package. I feel like I'm in RainAndSadness' position about this. Fortunately she got her package. I'm looking for some reassurance.
Desperately looking for an answer. It has been two weeks without a shipment. He claims a package is in transit yet the shipment says totally otherwise. Another user who has ordered has not received any updates with their tracking in almost 10 days, too. If there are no tracking updates by the end of this week I'm going to email him one last time. This is very frustrating!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: enjolras, Yomyom and disabledandhopeless
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Desperately looking for an answer. It has been two weeks without a shipment. He claims a package is in transit yet the shipment says totally otherwise. Another user who has ordered has not received any updates with their tracking in almost 10 days, too. If there are no tracking updates by the end of this week I'm going to email him one last time. This is very frustrating!
My guess is it'll turn up, but it may take several weeks....
Perhaps parcels are getting processed, slowly, but they're not really bothering to update the tracking data properly....
Anyhow, keep an eye on the order status, and obviously make sure you extend escrow, then dispute, on the relevant dates (perhaps 2 days prior, in case for any reason you were unable to login to the marketplace, since you wouldn't want the order to accidentally finalise).

Reactions: enjolras
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
My Amazon order within Germany is taking more than twice as long than usual right now. I think the Corona panic might be to blame.

Reactions: enjolras
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
My guess is it'll turn up, but it may take several weeks....
Perhaps parcels are getting processed, slowly, but they're not really bothering to update the tracking data properly....
Anyhow, keep an eye on the order status, and obviously make sure you extend escrow, then dispute, on the relevant dates (perhaps 2 days prior, in case for any reason you were unable to login to the marketplace, since you wouldn't want the order to accidentally finalise).
EM could not be accessed at the time of order. I started to become desperate and did not have the patience to deal with a market being DDoS'd. I figured with the amount of people who have ordered from C on the forum, the chance of being scammed was unlikely. If I had a vendor URL for EM, I would have gone through that route and used escrow. In the chance of I do get scammed, I donated someone a large sum of money. That'll be a financial hit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and enjolras
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
EM could not be accessed at the time of order. I started to become desperate and did not have the patience to deal with a market being DDoS'd. I figured with the amount of people who have ordered from C on the forum, the chance of being scammed was unlikely. If I had a vendor URL for EM, I would have gone through that route and used escrow. In the chance of I do get scammed, I donated someone a large sum of money. That'll be a financial hit.
Just be patient for another week or so. Does he at all answer your ticket messages?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Just be patient for another week or so. Does he at all answer your ticket messages?
He does answer tickets. I do not write him often. Only once a week because of how infrequently there have been updates with the tracking he provided me.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Nothing new. The tracking is still at a halt. C refuses to answer why my package has never updated ever since he "shipped it out". I'm losing my optimism that this package will come through. I would not buy from him until I've received my package.

- - -

Edit

C has a neutral review on Empire that totals $2,000 USD with the following:
Haven't gotten an update yet to where my parcel is... Vendor gave me a tracking number although ive been waiting for 2 weeks.. Wish I caught this sooner to extend.. Hopefully vendor will make it right/package will show up
USD
April 08 2020

Of course when I receive an update or the package I will make another reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo, disabledandhopeless, smole and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
UPDATE
FE to help out. I doubt I will ever see this order but I will take care of the vendoe anyway.
C***t
USD 705.00
April 16 2020

Do not order until people have received their orders!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Painpleasure, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Yes. An alternative option would be to break into a pet store and steal some much needed Nembutal from their supplies. It's much easier to do so toady given the distress caused by Coronavirus. I have a few lethal weapons available. If anyone in USA is interested please PM. Any jokers please stay away. Peace

Obviously joking, or am I...

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Let's hope it's simply delivery problems due to the Corona panic. @HelensNepenthe , have you made your review neutral? Because he doesn't reship in case you place a negative review...