E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Since Spain has shut down all non-essential businesses for the time being, the analysis at the EC lab is also on hold for now. Go figure....

Well, please, if anyone has lab tests of the most recent batch from C, PM me the results. Thank you

That´s sad

so the question now is, if you got your stuff from C, do you trust him or it and give it the try

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Reminder there are other laboratories that can test out N for you. Erowid's DrugsData.org has an anonymous service for testing your powder N, whoever your supplier may have been. The Spanish lab is not the only testing center out there. Review their 'Contact Us' page for more information. Erowid lists other data sources that you could possibly contact. Practice safe OPSEC when contacting sources, as per caution.

Screen Shot 2020 03 30 at 24523 AM

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness and Yomyom
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
RE The comments on tails vs windows, coinbase/bitcoin vs monero.

I know of orders made using tor on windows paying by bitcoin straight from coinbase and they were fine.
If you have the ability to use all security measures such as tails monero pgp 2fa then DEFINITELY do it, but if it means the difference between not being able to order then do it with windows and bitcoin, chances are you will be ok.

There are literally 1000s of orders regularly going through these drug markets, even if there was a way to trace you, as long you're not buying big amounts to start dealing yourself chances are you are not going to interest law enforcement as there's just too much effort involved, they haven't got the resources to trace 1000s of people buying personal use small amounts.

ps ALWAYS use dark.fail for links

Reactions: Wrennie and jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Reminder there are other laboratories that can test out N for you. Erowid's DrugsData.org has an anonymous service for testing your powder N, whoever your supplier may have been. The Spanish lab is not the only testing center out there. Review their 'Contact Us' page for more information. Erowid lists other data sources that you could possibly contact. Practice safe OPSEC when contacting sources, as per caution.

View attachment 30503

Best of luck.
I was looking into alternatives to energy control, but it seemed none of them offered a quantitative test that would let you know the purity level (ecstasydata.org explains this in their FAQ), so I came away concluding that energy control was the only really useful service at present....
However, everything I've seen so far points towards the N from C being legitimate.
I suppose you could take 100mg (0.1g), and confirm that you get a very good night's sleep, although obviously you have to be *very* careful with the dosage, and I would want to do more checking and research before recommending such a test as being viable.
There are also various self test kits, eg it seems some of the basic "barbiturate detecting" test kits can be picked up very cheaply online...
Perhaps one of us can do an N-testing write-up thread sometime.....

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I was looking into alternatives to energy control, but it seemed none of them offered a quantitative test that would let you know the purity level (ecstasydata.org explains this in their FAQ), so I came away concluding that energy control was the only really useful service at present....
However, everything I've seen so far points towards the N from C being legitimate.
I suppose you could take 100mg (0.1g), and confirm that you get a very good night's sleep, although obviously you have to be *very* careful with the dosage, and I would want to do more checking and research before recommending such a test as being viable.
There are also various self test kits, eg it seems some of the basic "barbiturate detecting" test kits can be picked up very cheaply online...
Perhaps one of us can do an N-testing write-up thread sometime.....
That was something I was reading on. There are qualitative services — they lack anonymity and I'm not too read up on the legal issues behind that.

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
RE The comments on tails vs windows, coinbase/bitcoin vs monero.

I know of orders made using tor on windows paying by bitcoin straight from coinbase and they were fine.
If you have the ability to use all security measures such as tails monero pgp 2fa then DEFINITELY do it, but if it means the difference between not being able to order then do it with windows and bitcoin, chances are you will be ok.

There are literally 1000s of orders regularly going through these drug markets, even if there was a way to trace you, as long you're not buying big amounts to start dealing yourself chances are you are not going to interest law enforcement as there's just too much effort involved, they haven't got the resources to trace 1000s of people buying personal use small amounts.

ps ALWAYS use dark.fail for links
Ok, but keep in mind, if you pay directly from, say, coinbase, to a dark net market, there's a possibility of your coinbase account getting suspended (I believe this does happen, though I don't know how universally). This might not be the "end of the world" if you don't plan on using it again, though I suppose there's always the concern of whether information could be passed to other parties.
This might be less of an issue with marketplaces that create a new bitcoin address for each deposit (em**** does this), although this would still need checking, so it still leaves a "lingering concern".

As a minimum, it may therefore be wise to create your own electrum wallet, and transfer to there first, before transferring on to the marketplace....
If you can cope with connecting to a marketplace or setting up protonmail, etc, then you can probably cope with that, since it's pretty easy....

( @terry_a_davis : Out of interest, do you know people who paid direct from coinbase to em**** ? Do you know if their coinbase accounts got suspended later ? I guess that could be worth knowing for people who are desperate to do the absolute fewest steps possible, although I still feel in the general case we should encourage people to use electrum where possible )

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
It's not about protecting us but the sources.

All the major exchanges use blockchain analysis softwares mentioned earlier. So it won't really matter that you extend a chain of addresses of a coin that rely on a transparent blockchain, to hide the final use. It is absolutely not guaranteed to help.

Coinbase is generally used by newcomers only, not anymore by crypto enthusiasts after educated (except Coinbase Pro for some specific use). They became giants for the simplified access, by applying outrageous fees from a complex pricing structure, and are indeed known for being picky about surveillance, freezing and suspending accounts, filtering selectively both outward and inward transactions on occasions, which are not practices that gets much love from the community.

There are several other fiat to crypto exchange alternatives that are used by more advanced users preferably : Kraken (USA, didn't yet increase fees now that the cryptos lost their popularity), Bitstamp (Luxemburg with EU Bit-licence, increased fees, now almost as bad as Coinbase), Bittrex (NY, USD fiat only), Bitfinex (suited for large sums >10k), Bitpanda (Austria, for cards, perfect reliability), Wirex (UK, for cards, some issues), all just as heavily regulated, with the highest reputation, offering superior services.

———-

It can be made SO much simpler. About the exchange route alone (not the best)

Sort by "Pair" and search for the exchanges that offer XMR/EUR and XMR/USD trading to figure out the current ones accepting fiat deposits. The highest trading "Volume (24hr)", over a couple days, is usually a good indicator that it's the best current choices to follow, just from user adoption. You can review the top 2/3 sites if you have time to waste.
At the moment, Kraken for the US and EU is unmatched, all things considered, but that can evolve (new competitors, evolving stricter regulation > removing pairs that happen with anom. coins time to time)

Acquire XMR at the exchange
Send your XMR to an external wallet (Monerujo on Android - you can buy an old new / used $30 phone for the purpose and/or reset your own to factory settings to be clear - or MyMonero on computer)
Preferably connect to the internet at a Cyber-Cafe or hotspot WiFi outside your home, if can't be arsed to protect your own computer via Tails and other tricks
Create sub-addresses within wallet, move coins to subs at least once or more (leads to varied inputs between initial exchange / end seller and you)
Pay the seller with XMR (request it), or BTC via the service XMR.to (directly integrated into Monerujo, or website - no need for Tor, if outside)

This will require zero unnecessary coin conversion (procedure hassle which everyone is complaining about) via unsecured external site that could betray you ...and will be much more economical to boot !
Just Kraken is between 3.5 to 30 times cheaper than Coinbase depending on configuration (plus considering hidden costs), then moving XMR is less expensive than moving BTC, less fees lost again between wallets and at another coin exchanger in between (tx/spread/slippage/trading fees bundle packaged - just like XMR.to, which by the way is not cheap and applies a few % in disguise)
Be straight forward, no need to complicate cryptos, save stress, time and money, between 5-12% in total (I was a trader for 12 years, including 4 on cryptos, registered on more than 50 sites, practiced, studied, tested on a daily basis)

Apply common sense (don't use your own computer if you have no energy or talent to secure it)
Pick the right exchange & deposit method (wire transfer instead of card)
Most importantly, think your coin/site selection in advance to navigate through less services/movements. The correct anonymous coins will improve the anonymity quest by default the most (opposed to internet privacy), in front of any side precautions you can think of and errors done because it's a complicated topic with many devilish details not to override (the number 1 rule of a Bitcoin guide for illegal use will always be to NOT use Bitcoin)

————-

For Bitcoin and cards, BitPanda will cost about 2.5% (1% for the deposit + 1.5% trading on the buy side) in total, Wirex slightly over 2% (1% + 1%), Coinbase +/- 4.5% (4% + 0.5%). Bitpanda offers withdrawal fees above a certain amount (cost of N, for sure)

For Monero/Bitcoin and wires, Kraken will cost less than 0.16% (cost alone of a limit order + spread partly won, fill almost guaranteed) or 0.26% (market order, guaranteed fill), while Coinbase 0.5% (more or less, from slippage / market conditions that are obscure less transparent than with Coinbase Pro trading, which is possible to use, being verified at Coinbase)

Note : if you use plenty of services/merchandisers, Bitstamp (for europeans / EUR wires only really, or others with card at 5%) offers 100% unlimited free withdrawals, then eventually it can become more advantageous than paying less trading and fundin fees (Kraken), otherwise it's usually 0.0005 BTC per withdrawal everywhere atm (a couple $ depending on BTC price, varying) - at the times the network become heavily congested and miners charge way higher fees (in the range $20-$40), it becomes even more beneficial

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Ἡγησίας
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
( @terry_a_davis : Out of interest, do you know people who paid direct from coinbase to em**** ? Do you know if their coinbase accounts got suspended later ? I guess that could be worth knowing for people who are desperate to do the absolute fewest steps possible, although I still feel in the general case we should encourage people to use electrum where possible )
Yes I know of coinbase darknet transactions with no suspensions because of it, the earliest of which was sep 2019 so I assume it would've been suspended by now if something was flagged.

But I absolutely agree, if you have the tech ability (or can follow online guides) definitely use the most secure methods like you and others have mentioned.

Reactions: jgm63
danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
ALL : Please note that the current wiki copy of the PPH contains bad email addresses, so please be careful, and don't order anything from those addresses.

More info can be found here.

Please be careful everybody.....
It appears there may some scammers active on this forum, due to the bad PPH copy we have seen.

In general, please be wary of anybody offering to sell anything on this forum....

How would you know if you have the correct address for A or if it is a fake one? I had someone give me an email address on Reddit and then I compared that address to the one mentioned in the PPH and it was the same one. So, I thought I had the right address. I was going to order in the next day or two - but after reading this I am worried I might have the wrong address. And how can you be sure you have a good copy of PPH and not a fake? Maybe I will just have to order PPH online. I have 3 copies - 2015, 2018, 2020 (which I found and downloaded online)

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
How would you know if you have the correct address for A or if it is a fake one? I had someone give me an email address on Reddit and then I compared that address to the one mentioned in the PPH and it was the same one. So, I thought I had the right address. I was going to order in the next day or two - but after reading this I am worried I might have the wrong address. And how can you be sure you have a good copy of PPH and not a fake? Maybe I will just have to order PPH online. I have 3 copies - 2015, 2018, 2020 (which I found and downloaded online)
Cross referencing is your only way of guaranteeing the authenticity of A's email address. @jgm63 has several posts assisting users in finding the correct address. If you follow his posts, you'll come across the genuine address.

Reactions: enjolras
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you read the link I gave in my post that you replied to, on that thread is a link to a good version of the PPH.
However, I'll repeat the info here :

If you need access to the PPH, please use :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
If you read the link I gave in my post that you replied to, on that thread is a link to a good version of the PPH.
However, I'll repeat the info here :

If you need access to the PPH, please use :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

I did go to that link earlier but I still wasn't sure if I was looking at a legit copy. Thank you for confirming the link for me. I am going to use it to compare the email I have to the one written in PPH.

A

afternoon-exit

Always had high hopes for a living.
Jan 16, 2020
Ok so I have successfully obtained 25g of N. From what I've read this contains about 12-16g of pure N. I'm a bit confused, should someone consume the whole 25g to CTB, or what would be a guaranteed dosage?

Reactions: Venessolotic and RainAndSadness
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Ok so I have successfully obtained 25g of N. From what I've read this contains about 12-16g of pure N. I'm a bit confused, should someone consume the whole 25g to CTB, or what would be a guaranteed dosage?
It depends on the purity of the batch you have. The only way to be certain is to have it tested.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, RainAndSadness and Ἡγησίας
Brokenwings

Brokenwings

Someday Some Way
Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this just to keep a record of what I know from the original "Chinese N" megathread, which disappeared recently (possibly due to deletion by OP). I've been a longtime lurker of the original r/sanctioned suicide and have been latently suicidal for about 4 years. Before SN became as widely accepted as it is now, N was the absolute gold standard. A couple months ago things got really bad for me and I got SN, but I've always dreamed of using N because of the fact that you are guaranteed to go in your sleep, while SN involves some prolonged consciousness + headaches & stomachaches (based on anecdotal reports).

I figure if you're going to die once, it may as well be in the best manner possible. Dying in one's sleep is everyone's dream. Once it's in your system, it's like you can fade out without even knowing that you've outsmarted your SI. But I do agree that SN is the most cost-effective, accessible alternative.

IIRC, SN has a PPH rating of 38/50, while N has a rating of 44/50 primarily due to its underrated "sleep-death" factor. For North Americans, N from A now goes for $750, while it used to go for $400-500 several years ago. There have generally been 4 named sources of N: A, B, C, and D. A of course has been the most reliable source of N for 4+ years, but increased scrutiny from law enforcement has led to multiple reports of police raids in 2019. Some recent buyers have found that the product came repackaged or contaminated, or that A ghosts them after payment even if the package doesn't get delivered. [Please refer to the excellent thread by Ark.] This makes me wary of purchasing from him, and I regret not ordering back in 2018 when prices were lower.

B and D were originally named in the PPH as alternative sellers, but have since been established as scammers (B recently exit-scammed while D still solicits payment but doesn't deliver / blackmails for more money, iirc). C is a new seller I found mentioned on this forum who sells on the Dark Web Empire Market. He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%. This would mean the 25 g from C contains about 16 g of pure N, which is more than enough to CTB with.

Aside from A, C is now the only viable seller with a decent track record. I am fairly experienced with using Dark Web markets, and I am leaning towards N from C for several reasons: 1) C has 14 positive reviews for his N listing on Empire Market, as well as 400+ positive reviews as a seller overall; 2) C sells 10+ pages of other drugs and research chemicals, which shows that he's looking for viable long-term business as a drug dealer; 3) Empire Market has an escrow system, which means your funds are released to C if and only if you receive your package; 4) 20 g N can be easily dissolved in 50 mL of water, which is MUCH easier to drink vs the two bottles of 6 g N dissolved in 100 ml injection solution that A sells. A sells veterinary grade injectable N, which is meant to be put in an IV, and therefore has shit like ethanol and propylene glycol, all of which make it harder to swallow. You also can't inject this N yourself because you will pass out before you can get all of in your system, which is why the PPH still instructs people to drink N from A. N from A comes predissolved in 200 ml of this injection solution, while N from C can be dissolved in pure water at 4X lower volumes. So I think powder N is definitely better, if you can get it.

25 g N from C used to go for $550 on Empire Market up until several weeks ago, when the price suddenly bumped up to $700. N shipments were also recently delayed due to low stock and the extra time needed for lab synthesis (according to another user who messaged C on the "Chinese N" thread). Here again I missed the boat on a more reasonable price for N (just my luck lol), so I messaged C to ask about the recent price bump. According to him, the product is hard to synthesize and keep pure, so the lab he sources from raised prices on him. This makes me a little hesitant to go for the N immediately, but nevertheless $700 with escrow (and a tracking number!) is still a better deal than the $750 with no tracking and shady delivery history that A is now offering.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts and observations on N from C and the sources for N in general. Because the original Chinese N thread was deleted and there's nowhere else I see for this info, I was hoping we could establish this as a megathread to share any new information on alternative N sources. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on N from C atm, but if I do order I will be sure to post updates until it gets delivered. If I have some extra time afterwards before CTB, I may also get my N lab tested by Energy Control like another user did, just to be sure that my N is pure and good for bus-catching.

Happy Holidays - whatever the fuck that means -_-
I would love a fool proof way to pass while asleep ,drift away peaceful

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
We don't know yet the purity of his last batch, but it has to be supposed it will be above 70%, so if you have a normal bodyweight it should be enough if you take 18-20g. It would be better if you could test it.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
We don't know yet the purity of his last batch, but it has to be supposed it will be above 70%, so if you have a normal bodyweight it should be enough if you take 18-20g. It would be better if you could test it.

why not take all? more is more . just to be sure

Reactions: Venessolotic and Ἡγησίας
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Great news: After many weeks of waiting, I finally(!) received my N today. :happy:

I can't go into details for obvious reasons but the stealth is decent in my opinion, there was no issue with the customs. Looks like what's it's supposed to be, I guess. Some N powder. I trust the product, considering other people already tested it and came back with a decent purity. And I feel so relieved and grateful right now, you can't believe how glad I am about the outcome of this journey. The last few weeks were a wild ride of anxiety but it was worth it. I rarely ever experienced so much relief in my life before but I felt very similar back in 2018, when I received the N from A, that's for sure. I feel incredibly calm and relaxed right now, considering I have an alternative to the bottles, which might expire in the foreseeable future. It's the safety of a long-term option that gives me comfort. I'm at peace. And I feel invincible to all the pain and suffering in the world right at this very moment and I don't think there is anything out there that can hurt me anymore. Anyway...

Thanks for all the support and help in regards to this topic during the last few weeks and months, I really appreciate it. Some of those people sadly already left but I wasn't sure if I would ever receive the package and I was losing hope at some point, to the point where I even stopped posting in this forum for a while due to all the anxiety I was experiencing, but the exchange with you helped me a lot through that time and I'm very grateful for that. (This isn't a goodbye post, just in case it reads like that lol)
But things should go back to normal now, I suppose.

Anyway... if you have any specific questions, just send me a message.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Wrennie, peacefulhorizons and 15 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@RainAndSadness I was waiting to hear news from you! Glad, despite all the time required everything is eventually perfect :hug:
And I admire your patience because EM is running very slowly in the last few weeks if running at all, maybe you were lucky to order when it was fine, idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Ἡγησίας and RainAndSadness
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I just placed my order at C´s vendor

Reactions: Venessolotic, MoreThanAFeeling, a.n.kirillov and 5 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
why not take all? more is more . just to be sure
Question being whether or not this would increase your likelihood of vomitting.
It depends on the purity of the batch you have. The only way to be certain is to have it tested.
Yes, that's the dilemma right now. If someone with the new badge could test it in a small dose, that would be great.

Also, if anyone could wheigh the contents of the bottle - because I have sealed it already and don't want to take it out before the test results are back.

How many of you have sent it to get tested?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
What is exactly normal bodyweight? My weight is 125 kilograms, I guess it's not normal.
Do you know how much I need to take?
Then on the upper end. Depends on how much you have. 12g upwards I would say.

Reactions: Yomyom
A

afternoon-exit

Always had high hopes for a living.
Jan 16, 2020
What is exactly normal bodyweight? My weight is 125 kilograms, I guess it's not normal.
Do you know how much I need to take?
If you are young and healthy (don't have a list of medical problems and/or a compromised immune system), you should take at least 12g of pure N to CTB. In my experience with drugs, bodyweight doesn't matter that much with GABAergics like barbituates (Nembutal), and benzos etc. 6g is generally given to frail, elderly people. A younger and healthier adult would need more to CTB.

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
well all i can say is this is all totally over my head . can't understand the context of what your saying , never mind trying to put it into practise . good luck to all you clever comp savvy people .
:mmm: over my head totally lol

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Let's not bloat the thread, it's so magnificently slim compared to the other horrible megathreads.