• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
Cutting my arms, now I'm between doing it or leaving home, If one of the plans fails I'll know what to do

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Any day now I just have to learn that my brother will be okay whereas if I stay here much longer I won't be. I have my SN and my note written.

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I plan to ctb by June, maybe earlier if I can't get my panic attacks under control. My method will be SN, which I just received.

Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm planning ctb end of this month with SN

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I've been wanting to kill myself "soon" for the past 10 years, really.

My problem right now with my method is the stealth needed to actually recieve it in the mail successfully, without my parents finding out. While I do live alone, my parents finance everything for me, and unfortunately, I don't have access to any credit cards, paypals or other online wallets/bank accounts that aren't linked to them. So in order for me to get my N, I would have to withdraw several hundred, convert it to bitcoin, and then make the purchase knowing that my parents would be alerted to a ~$800 withdrawal. That would cause a massive alarm and idk what they would do to me, or have done to me, in order to stop me from killing myself.

SN is more feasible but it's not ideal for my personal circumstances.

nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
I will within the next few weeks. SN would be my primary. I can literally order it on amazon. I would like to try N but I don't know where to get it. If those fail my backup is a shotgun I will craft (dont have access to firearms) before my ctb date.
how tf do you craft a shotgun?? do you have a wiki?

wolfsoul

wolfsoul

Student
Dec 19, 2020
I plan to go within the next days with partial as i have no proper anchor available for full suspension in my apartment.