• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rhonda

Mar 8, 2020
Just gonna get wasted then Thelma and Louise my car off the side of the mountain...done caring...no thought involved...no coming back...3500ft straight down

Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Just gonna get wasted then Thelma and Louise my car off the side of the mountain...done caring...no thought involved...no coming back...3500ft straight down
which mountain! Lemme join! :P

Reactions: rhonda
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Everyone on this site says not to ctb on impulse, plan everything out. But I'm starting to think that you won't be able to do it unless it's on an impulse cuz if you think about it too much you won't be able to do it.
My thoughts exactly. I plan to go impulsively with a plan.

Reactions: Disappointered, voyager, lost_soul83 and 3 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
My thoughts exactly. I plan to go impulsively with a plan.
yes yes yes. I have a list and then I will be ready to go when the impulse strikes.
The Rockies

I'll be Louise lol ;)
hehe yay!! works :) I will bake us nice treats. Whatever is our favorite.

Reactions: Aloken and rhonda
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Everyone on this site says not to ctb on impulse, plan everything out. But I'm starting to think that you won't be able to do it unless it's on an impulse cuz if you think about it too much you won't be able to do it.
I think it's more like don't impulse on a not so promising method. Impulse on SN you are "fine". It's gonna take them a long time to recover from the horrific fail especially if it lands them as a veggie. But yes, I do agree with your response as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rhonda and wordsonscreen
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, and I want to use hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Dead Meat
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm not sure when, though I often feel tempted to do it very soon and would if I'm not so torn with guilt of hurting people I care about.

My method will either be yew poisoning or cerberin poisoning (as a cocktail).

P

phlox

Feb 6, 2021
New member here (but been lurking as a guest for a while). Likely sometime soon with SN. I've partially planned but feel like an impulse is what will actually push me to go. I felt close a few weeks ago but didn't have SN then.

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I'll be drinking SN using the stat dose from Stan's guide at some point tomorrow!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrokenArrow, voyager and Moviement
S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
What situation are you in and what can't you take? What's going to happen on Monday? You said you don't want to do it so much, but you don't have to.
Well, in a nutshell, I have very serious money problems.. And on Monday I would have to pay a lot to some people, and I don't have any money. Maybe I could stall for one ore two more days, but what's thr point? Two days later I won't have it eighter.
I am in an impossible situation and I just can't take it anymore...

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, rhonda and Moviement
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Well, in a nutshell, I have very serious money problems.. And on Monday I would have to pay a lot to some people, and I don't have any money. Maybe I could stall for one ore two more days, but what's thr point? Two days later I won't have it eighter.
What's the worst that can happen if you don't pay these people?

S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
What's the worst that can happen if you don't pay these people?
All hell breaks loose basically.. One thing that I have to pay, is my rent and some bills, so that is obvious.
My GF will leave.
I may get beaten up by someone who I have to pay on Monday. I know him, and I owe him a considerable amount, and I am already late with the debt, and if I dont pay, the interest will rise again, but the thing is that I can't pay him now, and will not be able to pay him next week eighter (if he would give me another week) because I am broke af..and I know that he will do everything he can to undermine me and f*** me however he can...
The thing is that I am in an impossible position, because I have to pay a lot of money tomorrow, and I don't have it, and I have absolutely no way of geting it anyway any time soon...
And besides all of this, I am literally drowning in debts anyway...

• Aww..
Reactions: wolfsoul and Moviement
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
All hell breaks loose basically.. One thing that I have to pay, is my rent and some bills, so that is obvious.
My GF will leave.
I may get beaten up by someone who I have to pay on Monday. I know him, and I owe him a considerable amount, and I am already late with the debt, and if I dont pay, the interest will rise again, but the thing is that I can't pay him now, and will not be able to pay him next week eighter (if he would give me another week) because I am broke af..and I know that he will do everything he can to undermine me and f*** me however he can...
The thing is that I am in an impossible position, because I have to pay a lot of money tomorrow, and I don't have it, and I have absolutely no way of geting it anyway any time soon...
Ohh shit friend so sad to hear, we are here for so many reasons and financial issues is one of them for sure I wish you lots of luck :(

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
My GF will leave.
How did you end up owing this person such a large amount of money if you knew you couldn't pay him back in the first place?

S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
How did you end up owing this person such a large amount of money if you knew you couldn't pay him back in the first place?
It is not that simple...I made some bad decisions in the past...and at some point I ended up taking one loan, to pay another..and always with huge interest, of course.
This particular loan from this person, I took because I had to pay something else, more urgent.
I did thinks like this, because there was no real, long-term solution to a certain problem, so I took any short term solution, just to `survive` a little longer...
And right now, he is not my only problem anyway

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I plan to ctb on the 21st Feb exactly a year after my wife kicked me out of my home. Rightly so as I'm a cheating arsehole but I can't live with the guilt and deep remorse.
I have SN but no anti sickness tablets but I'm positive I'll be fine.

Reactions: BrokenArrow
C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
What happens if you don't pay the money? You could maybe hide

S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
What happens if you don't pay the money? You could maybe hide
The thing is, that there is nothing I can do that would solve the problems..I could stall maybe a little bit, win a couple of more days, yes, but that would still not solve anything..I don't have the money now and will not have it later either.
And these are not even my only debts. I owe a lot, to banks as well (well not really banks..there are some kind of companies, I don't know what they are called in English, I don't even know if they exist in other countries too, but the point is that, they are not banks, but they work similar to banks, like, they hand out loans, but with exorbitant interest rates) and I am not able to pay those either..I literally would be paying them for the most of the rest of my life (one of those companies just gave my debt to an executor company -not sure if this is what it is called in English tho- and just the executor's fee -which I would have to pay, obviously- is almost 400 Euros..like just the fee)
I really feel like I am Hitler, in 1945, in Berlin...with all fronts closing in, losing everywhere and with no way out and no hope... (I am a WW2 enthusiast, and I often make references/comparations to WW2 stuff, I hope that it doesn't bother anyone)

Reactions: fred farkle
M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
The thing is, that there is nothing I can do that would solve the problems..I could stall maybe a little bit, win a couple of more days, yes, but that would still not solve anything..I don't have the money now and will not have it later either.
And these are not even my only debts. I owe a lot, to banks as well (well not really banks..there are some kind of companies, I don't know what they are called in English, I don't even know if they exist in other countries too, but the point is that, they are not banks, but they work similar to banks, like, they hand out loans, but with exorbitant interest rates) and I am not able to pay those either..I literally would be paying them for the most of the rest of my life (one of those companies just gave my debt to an executor company -not sure if this is what it is called in English tho- and just the executor's fee -which I would have to pay, obviously- is almost 400 Euros..like just the fee)
I really feel like I am Hitler, in 1945, in Berlin...with all fronts closing in, losing everywhere and with no way out and no hope... (I am a WW2 enthusiast, and I often make references/comparations to WW2 stuff, I hope that it doesn't bother anyone)
My english is bad now, i can't say everything, but i am forced too in situation like yours. You are not alone.

sullen-girl1

sullen-girl1

Jan 29, 2021
I can't stomach another year on this earth, so I'm definitely going to be doing it soon. I binned my SN in a panic over a welfare check, so I'm currently trying to source either that again or N.

• Love
Reactions: voyager
C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
You could start a GoFundMe
My GF will leave.
My GF will leave.
The person who wants to beat you up, doesn't sound like a nice person. Is it possible you could run away somewhere? Or report this to the police?

Last edited:
G

gothgirl1996

Jun 24, 2019
I want to drown... I'm planning on going to a lake with a backpack of heavy objects and some sleeping pills. I know it's not the most reliable method, but it feels like the only one that's available to me. I'm autistic, so I suck at tying knots. I'm worried that I'll get caught or fuck something up if I try to get N or do SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
What is sn
I can't stomach another year on this earth, so I'm definitely going to be doing it soon. I binned my SN in a panic over a welfare check, so I'm currently trying to source either that again or N.
What is sn

Last edited: