G

GmLoArStS

Dec 24, 2020
Hello everyone!
I deal with a ton of different mental and physical health issues. It will be interesting to see what will kill me first... XD
I hope you have a nice day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, botanormal and 1 other person
orbroots

orbroots

Dec 24, 2020
Hi. Joining SS during the holidays (US) kinda feels like getting a gym membership at the start of a new year.

Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, botanormal and 3 others
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Hi everyone. I won't go into too much detail about myself but my primary reason for considering ending my life is mental and emotional pain. I used a username generator for my name because I couldn't think of anything cool to call myself, I'm not too sure I'm very happy with it but it will have to do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, botanormal and 3 others
E

Emma_lily

Dec 27, 2020
Hello, I am new here,

My name is Emma, I am a girl and I have a mental disorder and eating disorder and dont think I can add any value to anyone or anything... I am not very old but I really wish to die.

So far holding me back is that im afraid I will fail the attempt im not rly scared of dieing by itself..

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trannydiary, charlottewilts and 2 others
lønxr

lønxr

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO DREAMLAND FOREVER!!!1!11!!!
Dec 27, 2020
i don't do introductions, but i guess making one here won't hurt.

hi. my name is sage. i'm a weirdo, and weeb trash. oh, and uh... socially inept. i've been a lurker on this site for quite a while now. couldn't join, cause of being underage. i just turned 18 recently, so i've decided to finally make an account.

as for why i'm here, i'll try to keep it short. i mainly suffer from severe depression and ocd, among just being mentally unstable in general. i can't function anymore. i'm tired of life and crave death really badly.

that's all, i guess. please don't hate me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nevn, charlottewilts, Zoya and 5 others
Ron G

Ron G

Noli Timere
Oct 2, 2020
Here for the, er, craic ...

Reactions: Random and Mentalmick
Ber0

Ber0

Quiet
Dec 27, 2020
Hello, I'm new here and joined about 2 days ago, I'm just shy :/ About me, I enjoy the colors combo of red/black/white because it's calming to me. I have ADHD and I like games, movies, anime, photography, books and art. Favorite genres are Sci-Fi/Horror. I'm a night owl with an often reversed sleep schedule and I absolutely love talking philosophy with people. I think philosophy really brings out the best and most unique discussions you'll ever have with others in life, should try it if you haven't. I also just turned 21 in Oct so now I can drink :D... But really, it's been a rough year and I'm not quite sure exactly where I'm heading yet in life or what what I'm going to decide yet, I just try to make others happy or their lives better currently, 2020 has certainly sped up my decisions for things. But mainly I just wanted to thank everyone here, I'll never take this place for granted. Everywhere I looked literally that same bs just phone # that won't help, browsers that won't give me info, and people that won't listen, or just don't care to try and understand. Every other post I dealt with is, no offense, "pro life" bs or just meaningless advice stuck on repeat cause no one knows what to say because they can't comprehend how life might not be great. Bing works better than most censored browsers funny enough and I actually was able to find some non bs posts, info, and this site through it. I saw so many people here supporting each other in their thinking, discussions, recovery, guidance in life. Even the off topic posts to games, general support, among hundreds of other topics. I appreciate everyone being real with each other and honestly I've never found a place that's willing to let people just openly talk about something, in my experience, that people would rather call it an "illness" and turn away. I don't even know anyone and yet it seems like such a warm and welcoming community, I'm really grateful to be here and hope I'll have a place. I look forward to being with everyone until the time when we're no longer. So just a simple hello and thank you and I hope your day is, if not going well, at least further decided in your decisions, or at the least surrounded by people here that will support you whichever path you might take.

• Hugs
Reactions: brutalus, it's_all_a_game, Belaya Noch and 6 others
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Heyhey, I'm new here after a long time lurking. Idk what to say> I have really bad mental illness and life experiences, medication and therapy aren't working and I'd like to end it all. That sums it up. I'm glad a website like this exists, even in my last days I won't have to feel so alone :) I hope to extend that invitation to you all too- to not be so alone. I f you ever need someone to chat with hmu. (If you hmu in PMs in the next few months please lmk you did so, I'm still new and that way I know to check them regularly!)

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, botanormal and 1 other person
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a 34yo male from France so excuse me for my english..
I've been reading you guys for about 2 years ans decided to finally join since you look like a formidable and friendly community.
I almost succeeded in my last attempt, thanks to you, and I hope that I won't make the same mistakes next time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, NeverSatisfied and 3 others
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
@Nitup Bonjour et Bonne Annee! I'm currently working in France, I'm working on my French but confinement has made it hard. PM me any time you want to chat in French or English (yours is very good by thway, better tan my French haha)

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
@Nitup Bonjour et Bonne Annee! I'm currently working in France, I'm working on my French but confinement has made it hard. PM me any time you want to chat in French or English (yours is very good by thway, better tan my French haha)
Oh merci, ça me touche beaucoup ! Bonne année à toi aussi !
Et ça fait plaisir de lire un peu de Français ici ;)

And thanks I do my best with english, reading and understanding it very well (thanks to watching movies in original version ahah) but speaking it is a bit more difficult to me.

Sure confinement doesn't help to see people and practice your french sadly.. Hope this year will be better about all this covid thing..
Anyway it'll be a pleasure to chat with you, maybe part french and part english so we both practice ahah

Reactions: botanormal
B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone I joined a couple of days ago so wanted to say hi properly - I have a long term illness which I was managing ok until I got severe withdrawal symptoms coming off medication I was given to treat it, making things got a lot worse - it's great to have this outlet to talk with you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts, NeverSatisfied and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, DocNo, Iwanttooffmyself and 3 others
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Oh merci, ça me touche beaucoup ! Bonne année à toi aussi !
Et ça fait plaisir de lire un peu de Français ici ;)

And thanks I do my best with english, reading and understanding it very well (thanks to watching movies in original version ahah) but speaking it is a bit more difficult to me.

Sure confinement doesn't help to see people and practice your french sadly.. Hope this year will be better about all this covid thing..
Anyway it'll be a pleasure to chat with you, maybe part french and part english so we both practice ahah

on est quelques français ici, mais un peu caché ! ;)

Reactions: Nitup
slipintothetragedy

slipintothetragedy

Jan 1, 2021
Hey there everyone.
I'm 19 years old, and a transgender man. A big reason as to why I'm here is the suffering associated with my dysphoria. I've been trapped in the closet for years because I'm scared of my family and friends reaction. I've been depressed for a long time, and I also self-harm. That really just scratches the surface of how I feel, but I'm sure people will get to know me more the longer I'm here. I'm still unsure of whether I will ultimately CTB or not, so I hope that being surrounded by people who understand will help me to make the right decision.
Besides that, I really enjoy anime, video games, drawing, and music (MCR being my favorite, hence the username lol). Anyways that's about it. Really glad to get to talk with you guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, Belaya Noch, Iwanttooffmyself and 5 others
jd300100

jd300100

May 13, 2020
hello everyone.
i am jd. i'm 21, i'm a trafficking, rape, and incest survivor, and it has been 321 days since my uncle ctb.
i was a smoker until 2 1/2 months ago, i am on 6 different pharmaceuticals (ritalin, lamictal, lexapro, guanfacine, clonidine, topamax), and i still live with my mother.
my best friend moved away 277 days ago. he now lives 1,555 miles away, when he used to live less than 1.
i am newly physically disabled. i was in a high speed car accident in november, leaving me with permanent back and neck damage. i almost ctb by accident that time - my spine was twisted to the point where i was almost internally decapitated. i do not know if i will be able to work once restrictions are lifted.
i am attempting to find things that will keep me here. i have a "weeks of my life" poster i'm filling out and keeping up with. i just bought a new journal/planner i need to keep up with. i have a therapist. i gotta pay off my credit card. i need to get laid again - it's been 3 and a half years.
it's the little things - both ways.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mrscat, Rif, Good4Nothing and 4 others
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Hi all, I'm a new member. Been lurking for several weeks. I'm a 32 year old female from Belgium.
I have been struggling with anxiety and depression for many years now. It's difficult for me to give much more detail except that I really feel I am not adjusted to what life entails in general. And that I feel completely exhausted and desperate about it. I havent worked for a while but I often feel being alive and trying to find balance is already a lot of work. Having an overthinking and doubting brain doesnt help at all. And hypersensitivity doesnt either. It seems I have been delivered a package that makes everything complicated, sometimes to the point of torture. I often feel like I wasn't granted what it takes to deal with things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Iwanttooffmyself, Trannydiary and 4 others
nicetomeetu

nicetomeetu

Phantom of the Past
Jan 4, 2021
Hello, hi
Im 20, I usually never post online, just lurking everywhere because Im afraid of everything.
I was diagnosed with Borderline and Avoidant Personality Disorder.
I currently reside in a home for people of my age with disabilities and struggles and the people here are very nice and have helped me a lot throughout the 2 years Ive been living here, but I cringe at the thought of any interaction with anyone, but I still do because I forced myself to try to
talk more and be listened to.
I was self harm free until a week ago, in which Ive been feeling extremely empty and thats when I began hiding again.
The virus has been harsh, but I feel more comfortable going outside in a mask and a cap, or a beanie, so I cant be seen, I hate my face. I often fantasize about cutting my face up.
I was sexually abused by a female cousin of mine when I was around 8 and she was 15, Ive never shared this in therapy and to anyone in my family, but I remember it well, I have been hiding this information in my brain since then.
I dont see my family anymore, my mom and I have been regaining contact but she also doenst talk to the family a lot.
That said Im not sure yet if Im gonna CTB but, I feel like here I might be able to finally let myself exist, in a way? If that makes any sense.
Thanks a lot for reading!
I dont know how to use apotrophes on my current laptop. So sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, Deleted member 25349, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Hi all, I'm a new member. Been lurking for several weeks. I'm a 32 year old female from Belgium.
I have been struggling with anxiety and depression for many years now. It's difficult for me to give much more detail except that I really feel I am not adjusted to what life entails in general. And that I feel completely exhausted and desperate about it. I havent worked for a while but I often feel being alive and trying to find balance is already a lot of work. Having an overthinking and doubting brain doesnt help at all. And hypersensitivity doesnt either. It seems I have been delivered a package that makes everything complicated, sometimes to the point of torture. I often feel like I wasn't granted what it takes to deal with things.
Hello neighbor and welcome here ! :)

Reactions: TooMuchToBear
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone

I'm back , under a different name .
Things have crunched in on me , (not dealing with reality).

I lurked and then today signed up again .

It's so weird that reading through some old post's made me feel better .
I made some cynical harsh post's though , (not evil , just bleak af .)

I guess I'm a believer in "depressed realism".
But, yikes , I gotta get real as well.

I'm hoping this return to the "considering the ultimate" forum will contrast with the reality thing .

We will see.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Trannydiary, charlottewilts and 3 others
killjoy

killjoy

Death is more inviting than life
Jan 3, 2021
hi i am killjoy, sorry to be here and well yeah... Hello

Reactions: wolfsoul, Deleted member 25349, Trannydiary and 5 others
M

mf25748

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, I just turned 20 and I was way too angry one day and Itl told my mom it was her fault that I was gonna kill myself (try for the third time), Which I regreated them she made me promise that I would try to get help. I'm taking duloxetine and will se a therapist friday. I regret telling her that because I wish I'd just killed myself because my mood swings just got really worse.

Anyway I just have a phone that I watch videos all day yeah that's it.

Reactions: Trannydiary, charlottewilts and Ber0
galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys,

Noticed a lot of threads pop up with new members saying hey. To reduce clutter we have decided to make a welcome thread for everyone new to introduce themselves and for people to welcome them, basically merging all future welcome posts into this one.

With that said, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, we're a pro-choice forum; make sure to read the rules and check the resource sticky out too!

Post your introductions here!
the names Maxwell
I'm 18 from buffalo NY
I really like space and philosophy
i really want some friends, I'm cuddly af

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Ber0 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Hi. I'm *** and my life changed so much the last year. From day to night i went from being a happy fantacy dreaming girl to an Ill and insomiac shell. =(.
Wishing and dreaming for SN to magically apearing ar my doorstep.
Sorry for not elaborating. Havent sleep a min in the last weeks. Physical pain too much to bare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick, Ber0, Dead Meat and 1 other person
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I'm L from Illinois. I'm a 25 year old guy. I like sports, loud music, and traveling. Well, my story goes as such, and I'll be as brief as possible.

- I was a normal kid. Very smart and good verbally and had very good motor skills. Nothing wrong whatsoever.
-Anxious/defensive in my own home for whatever reason around 5. Hated going in timeout apparently.
-Mom thinks I have a disorder. Doctor shopped to psychologists who say there's nothing wrong with me. Say parenting needs to change.
-Eventually brought to a psychiatrist. Put on Zoloft and Risperdal at 5. Risperdal changed my body shape permanently.
-Had a pretty normal childhood. Good grades, good at sports, some friends, etc
-Family had internal struggles. Went off meds as a teenager. Got really depressed, grades tanked, quit most sports, started MMA instead but couldn't commit myself to it. First girl I showed legit interest in turned out to be an annoying cunt and then immediately started dating my friends.
-Switched schools a bunch. Private to public. Then to military. Then back to private.
-Back on meds. Grades are good again. Start getting health problems. Not believed. Psychiatry is used to gaslight me again. End up out of school after a long process at 17 years old.
-25 now. Had a few jobs. Health issues continued. Lot has happened. Figured out some things but too late anyways. Had apparent serotonin syndrome in 2015. Horrible experience. My med list now is a crazy absurd never ending list.
-Basically became a shut-in. Went from gym rat to anime watcher in 6 months. Binge watched shows every day for years. Did yard work to make money. Applied for SSI since 2016 but no luck yet as of 2021.
-Stuff with my mom got so ridiculous I went ahead and busted her car and accused her of Munchausen by Proxy for her unilateral handling of my everything over my life. Doctors and nurses have even told me she needed to step back. This wench basically ruined my life. My half brother who was put up for adoption (go figure) ended up totally fine. There's a no contact order between me and her and I'm never speaking to her or her family again.
-Live with my dad. We don't get along that great. I should be homeless because we've had fights and he's threatened to get a restraining order on me. My mom talked me into getting a dog and I love him and he's here.
-Ended up on the other side of the planet in 2019 to be with a girl I shouldn't have been with. Just something to do and I felt bad for her. She had a hard life too. Travel was fun tho. She assaulted me numerous times. Not hitting, but restraining me from moving or leaving when she didn't want me to. I almost killed her the last night there. Didn't even care. Was gonna kill the police when they showed up.
-Made it back alive somehow. Me and her were friends for a while but now she doesn't wanna talk to me. I was talking to other girls tho so I think she didn't like that.
-Rona hit immediately after I got back. I have nothing to do. No money. No belongings except a phone. I've destroyed thousands of dollars worth of my own property and some of my dad's including the house due to my anger over how things have gone
-Right now I have plans to kill myself when my SN arrives.
-I'm also ok with going full YOLO mode and escaping the country or something. Anything is on the table for me. I always have suicide as a backup. Tbh it would be nice to meet some other suicidal people lol. I never have.
-So yep. That's how I ended up here. I'm a pretty normal person I think lol but it's crazy where life takes you. Raised as a perfectionist and a Catholic. End up out of school and become an anime watcher internet user. End up with some tattoos. End up in third world countries. End up with weird physical and mental ailments not at all helped and in fact hurt by medications and unilateral decisions by family members.

Yea.....it's been quite a lot.

Anyways, yeah I'm "L". Feel free to send me a message if you want. I'm pretty sociable. Though I'm paranoid of people rightfully lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, Rif, DuckieWaddles and 6 others
Bacchikoi

Bacchikoi

Jan 12, 2021
Hi I'm Bacchikoi.
I'm in my early 30's and an absolute mess. My passions include anime, videogames, memes, and animals. I like to think of myself as a friendly, semi-intelligent, open-minded, crude/ dry sense of humor kind of person. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, Acute Anxiety, ADD, and some of the worst insomnia my doctor has ever seen.
I'm here hoping to find a group of like-minded people, sort of like a support group, who can help me come to terms with what's going on in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: sufferingalways, TooMuchToBear, L951788 and 2 others
DuckieWaddles

DuckieWaddles

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I'm DuckieWaddles, I'm a generally shitty person, and I think that's pretty much it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ber0, GrumpyFrog and Mentalmick
D

Deleted member 25497

Jan 18, 2021
33 male, Poland. Fear keeps alive, kept me alive for all over the years.

My parents divorced early, a bit after I was born. My father was an alcoholic, he used to abuse my mother, but in the end, it was her fault that she felt fall all these lies, it was me though, that had to pay the price for someone else mistakes. He had no job, not even high school education, while she was a countryside girl from a poor, farming family.

What could go wrong? Everything. My grandma is dead, but I'll never forget how many times did my mother complain to her, and argue about how bad her life and upbringing was.

Around 4th class it started, as I remember, but might be later though, which is unlikely, because there must be a reason for which certain things are so clear to me, and I'll never forget it. 8 at a time, so quite young, but I remember everything so well, like it happened just a few days ago. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry, and I'm starting to have shivers, obviously sweating already, to someone who has not experienced any trauma, or as I called it wasn't "mentaly raped" it might sound... I don't know.

First couple year at school, nothing really happened, but then all of a sudden, it was a downhill ride.

To simply put it how I see it, my mothers mental capacity has run off.

I'm sweating so much, I had to get a paper towel to wipe myself, otherwise I'll drown here.

First were the curses, calling me names, and stuff.
Then beating. In general I experienced both mental, and psyhical abuse.

You have to keep in mind, that everything escaled over the years.

I will try to write a nice post, because it's the only thing that will remain after I'm gone, and you'll be able to see how things unfold naturaly on their own.

Beating, at the beginning I used to cry, cry a lot, and shout, but the more I was beaten, the more I started to get used to it. After a longer while, pain was gone, and all I felt was burning sensation, like stinging of hundret needels at the exactly same time. My mother noticed that, which made her beat me even more, mostly using a belt, sometimes with an open hand, or rarely with a fist. Mainly my buttocks, things, or my back, couple times face.

After the beating, and before beating cursing, later more abuses. Such as spitting at me, or swiping all the dirt from the floor in my room, and telling me to eat it, and guess what, I did eat it, I ate the hairs, dust, and whatever else was there. I ate it all. It was not over though. Sometimes it lasted days. Late night hours meant nothing. I was often forced to do homework, and told "you won't go to sleep after homework is done". And that's exactly what happened. I didn't sleep whole night, since just after I went to bed, or even tried to, my mother instantly got up, and started to insult/beat me, so I went back to do homework, which for most of the times I didn't do. I just sat whole night at my desk, and one day... Trichotillomania started, which is with me to this day. I started wandering with my fingers all over my head, making round moves, playing with my hairs, and then I started to pull them, just like that, pull them, look at them, and stick them to the bulb, I had a double bulb light above my desk, I noticed how fast they change, how they dry out nearly instantly. I went through all the phases. Pulling hairs, eating them, and biting of the hair bulb.

I had to get a new paper tower.

Everything got worse, as the time went by. What I wrote here, is merely couple months of the years 1st, and there are so many more years to describe, but as I wrote earlier, this is the most important part.

Due to all the abuse, something in my head changed, and there were multiple changes. First was obviously resilience to pain and lack of crying, then Trichotillomania. I couldn't take it no more, which made me start running away from home, and spend night outside, and even more often stay up and try to get as late as possible, which at the time for me was late evening. Keep in mind, I was around 8 at the time. Most of the times I spent outside was during the winter, every single time I did it gave me some sort of experience, which helped me to prepare for another time. Double pair of sock, double pants, warmer clotches, some food just in case. At first I was wandering around my neighborhood looking for a place to say, a warm place obviously, because of the winter season. I used to sit near the heater in block of flats, walk all around the open stores, I even got to a roof of a local heat plant in betweent the air intake, but I think someone saw me from the window from the block near by, and I run away.

I once spend the night in, not sure how to explain, in na block of flat, you have an open room on -1 floor, then you have main basement doors, and that's where I stayed, there was some wooden cover there, so I hid there for the night.

While wandering through my neighborhood I found a hidden, safe place, which would since that time be the place that I always went to. It was under the stair, it was a niche next to the windws, since many basements at -1 level have windows here, and that windows has a concrete cover, so that's where I was. There were couple garbage bags there which made if quite comfortable to sit at, soft, and offered an isolation. I was capable of sleeping with breaks, as I was so scared that even the faintiest of noise was waking me up.

The funny things is, one time, I heard my mother calling for me, and after the very first time I did run away, while I went to see the friends from school after the lessons, they told me, she was all crying, when she came in. I had a talk with my form teacher, then with my mom. Both talks didn't really mean a thing. My mother told me many things, but the "truce" lasted only for about a week, or two, and then everything got back to normal, my normality.

I kept running away even more, she used to abuse me more, beating my face untill I bleed from the nose, though I only bleed once, and once I started to leave marks on my bead, to have some sort of proof, she instantly wiped it off, and never touched my face ever again.

Beside all that, she starved me, and once even chocked me, beat me badly before that happened, threw on a bed, put a pillow on my face, and sat on it, then waited.

I remember how I used to run out of our flat, and shout "help me", but the Polish mentality at the time, and I think even today, is what it is, no one cares while you're alive, they only care when it's too late, and then start asking why, etc.

I think I reported it once, to my form teacher, but honestly is spending the rest of my childhood in a reformatory a solution? No. There was, and as far as I'm aware, there is still no solution for kids like me. Regardless, hardy anyone believed me either way. I acted bad at school, had poor grades, and not that good friends, which was enought for everyone to blame, who cares what happens at home right? To this day I can't imagine that no one managed to connect these two dots. The fact that how I act is because what I went throught. My mother is to blame for that, but also the fact of how manipulative person she is to this day, a lier, and that everyone believed her, no matter what.

Mmm.

It was supposed to be long, but I'll stop I guess, no one gives a damn, no one did, there's only 6 hours to edit, I'm not prepared to do it, I found this forum by accident, though I'm glad I did.

This post is like a grain of sand on a beach, you know what I mean.

I can only add, that in 2016 I met Klaudia in person, a girl that I met online, and that made me realize something. If you read it all, you maybe remember how my mother chocked me with a pillow. Klaudia wanted to fool around I guess, she took a pillow, and put it on my face when I was laying on the bed, guess what happened? I pushed here aside, same with the pillow, sat on the edge of the bed, and started crying.

I don't think I will editing this post, or adding anything, there's a lot of work to be done, for me to be happy about this post, but it wouldn't change anything really, just another page in a book of many stories that will be forgotten.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Charmolypi, TooMuchToBear and 7 others
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
33 male, Poland. Fear keeps alive, kept me alive for all over the years.

My parents divorced early, a bit after I was born. My father was an alcoholic, he used to abuse my mother, but in the end, it was her fault that she felt fall all these lies, it was me though, that had to pay the price for someone else mistakes. He had no job, not even high school education, while she was a countryside girl from a poor, farming family.

What could go wrong? Everything. My grandma is dead, but I'll never forget how many times did my mother complain to her, and argue about how bad her life and upbringing was.

Around 4th class it started, as I remember, but might be later though, which is unlikely, because there must be a reason for which certain things are so clear to me, and I'll never forget it. 8 at a time, so quite young, but I remember everything so well, like it happened just a few days ago. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry, and I'm starting to have shivers, obviously sweating already, to someone who has not experienced any trauma, or as I called it wasn't "mentaly raped" it might sound... I don't know.

First couple year at school, nothing really happened, but then all of a sudden, it was a downhill ride.

To simply put it how I see it, my mothers mental capacity has run off.

I'm sweating so much, I had to get a paper towel to wipe myself, otherwise I'll drown here.

First were the curses, calling me names, and stuff.
Then beating. In general I experienced both mental, and psyhical abuse.

You have to keep in mind, that everything escaled over the years.

I will try to write a nice post, because it's the only thing that will remain after I'm gone, and you'll be able to see how things unfold naturaly on their own.

Beating, at the beginning I used to cry, cry a lot, and shout, but the more I was beaten, the more I started to get used to it. After a longer while, pain was gone, and all I felt was burning sensation, like stinging of hundret needels at the exactly same time. My mother noticed that, which made her beat me even more, mostly using a belt, sometimes with an open hand, or rarely with a fist. Mainly my buttocks, things, or my back, couple times face.

After the beating, and before beating cursing, later more abuses. Such as spitting at me, or swiping all the dirt from the floor in my room, and telling me to eat it, and guess what, I did eat it, I ate the hairs, dust, and whatever else was there. I ate it all. It was not over though. Sometimes it lasted days. Late night hours meant nothing. I was often forced to do homework, and told "you won't go to sleep after homework is done". And that's exactly what happened. I didn't sleep whole night, since just after I went to bed, or even tried to, my mother instantly got up, and started to insult/beat me, so I went back to do homework, which for most of the times I didn't do. I just sat whole night at my desk, and one day... Trichotillomania started, which is with me to this day. I started wandering with my fingers all over my head, making round moves, playing with my hairs, and then I started to pull them, just like that, pull them, look at them, and stick them to the bulb, I had a double bulb light above my desk, I noticed how fast they change, how they dry out nearly instantly. I went through all the phases. Pulling hairs, eating them, and biting of the hair bulb.

I had to get a new paper tower.

Everything got worse, as the time went by. What I wrote here, is merely couple months of the years 1st, and there are so many more years to describe, but as I wrote earlier, this is the most important part.

Due to all the abuse, something in my head changed, and there were multiple changes. First was obviously resilience to pain and lack of crying, then Trichotillomania. I couldn't take it no more, which made me start running away from home, and spend night outside, and even more often stay up and try to get as late as possible, which at the time for me was late evening. Keep in mind, I was around 8 at the time. Most of the times I spent outside was during the winter, every single time I did it gave me some sort of experience, which helped me to prepare for another time. Double pair of sock, double pants, warmer clotches, some food just in case. At first I was wandering around my neighborhood looking for a place to say, a warm place obviously, because of the winter season. I used to sit near the heater in block of flats, walk all around the open stores, I even got to a roof of a local heat plant in betweent the air intake, but I think someone saw me from the window from the block near by, and I run away.

I once spend the night in, not sure how to explain, in na block of flat, you have an open room on -1 floor, then you have main basement doors, and that's where I stayed, there was some wooden cover there, so I hid there for the night.

While wandering through my neighborhood I found a hidden, safe place, which would since that time be the place that I always went to. It was under the stair, it was a niche next to the windws, since many basements at -1 level have windows here, and that windows has a concrete cover, so that's where I was. There were couple garbage bags there which made if quite comfortable to sit at, soft, and offered an isolation. I was capable of sleeping with breaks, as I was so scared that even the faintiest of noise was waking me up.

The funny things is, one time, I heard my mother calling for me, and after the very first time I did run away, while I went to see the friends from school after the lessons, they told me, she was all crying, when she came in. I had a talk with my form teacher, then with my mom. Both talks didn't really mean a thing. My mother told me many things, but the "truce" lasted only for about a week, or two, and then everything got back to normal, my normality.

I kept running away even more, she used to abuse me more, beating my face untill I bleed from the nose, though I only bleed once, and once I started to leave marks on my bead, to have some sort of proof, she instantly wiped it off, and never touched my face ever again.

Beside all that, she starved me, and once even chocked me, beat me badly before that happened, threw on a bed, put a pillow on my face, and sat on it, then waited.

I remember how I used to run out of our flat, and shout "help me", but the Polish mentality at the time, and I think even today, is what it is, no one cares while you're alive, they only care when it's too late, and then start asking why, etc.

I think I reported it once, to my form teacher, but honestly is spending the rest of my childhood in a reformatory a solution? No. There was, and as far as I'm aware, there is still no solution for kids like me. Regardless, hardy anyone believed me either way. I acted bad at school, had poor grades, and not that good friends, which was enought for everyone to blame, who cares what happens at home right? To this day I can't imagine that no one managed to connect these two dots. The fact that how I act is because what I went throught. My mother is to blame for that, but also the fact of how manipulative person she is to this day, a lier, and that everyone believed her, no matter what.

Mmm.

It was supposed to be long, but I'll stop I guess, no one gives a damn, no one did, there's only 6 hours to edit, I'm not prepared to do it, I found this forum by accident, though I'm glad I did.

This post is like a grain of sand on a beach, you know what I mean.

I can only add, that in 2016 I met Klaudia in person, a girl that I met online, and that made me realize something. If you read it all, you maybe remember how my mother chocked me with a pillow. Klaudia wanted to fool around I guess, she took a pillow, and put it on my face when I was laying on the bed, guess what happened? I pushed here aside, same with the pillow, sat on the edge of the bed, and started crying.

I don't think I will editing this post, or adding anything, there's a lot of work to be done, for me to be happy about this post, but it wouldn't change anything really, just another page in a book of many stories that will be forgotten.
Hello, my fellow citizen.
I read the whole post and I couldn't believe how traumatic your childhood must have been... One could think that stories like this happen only in films.
I'm sending my deepest sympathy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, Iwanttooffmyself, BitterlyAlive_ and 2 others