C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Of course to all of that - but you're dealing with something so tiny it can carry on the wind for miles before going up your snuffler.

We'll never get rid of it even if we lock down forever, so if the 2 extreme options are:

1) Lock down forever and never come into contact with another soul again so it can't spread.

2) Throw caution to the wind and everyone just gets on and lots of people die.

And the 3rd option is: try lots of bits in the middle that inevitably end up with it going up and down, and in the meantime lots of people die, the economy is wrecked, no one has a job, and it's the end of the world anyway.

Then which can you choose?

1 + 3 are not possible.

2 is undesirable.

But only 2 is achievable. So it has to be 2. Who survives survives, who dies, dies. Otherwise we all die through attrition.

Plus the point is - even being super careful - it's so easy to get it anyway. If you can get it being super cautious, why not get it just carrying on?

we don't have to be in lockdown forever.,but possibly not coming out of lockdown too soon might of been a factor. we''ll never know now. but sticking to the rules when people aren't on lockdown goes a long way to helping.

like i said my sister helps treat/save the lives of of people everyday to do with it. she running the hole ward aswell. so not just one or 2 people and she has never caught it. she comes and takes my mum shopping, and would never come near her if she thought for a minute she might pass it on.

so its not like normal people who might come into contact with 1 person who has covid, shes in the lions den, not with just one person either a constant flow of different people. and she would not risk coming near her family, she clearly is following a set of rules and procedure that work.

anyway the thread isn't about this so sorry rosey!

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Because i keep on reading q22 posts and agreeing.
Whats the photo about champ ?
You'll never be a pervert to me.

love from Finchy.
Chris finch. Bloody good rep

Reactions: TheQ22
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
we don't have to be in lockdown forever.,but possibly not coming out of lockdown too soon might of been a factor. we''ll never know now. but sticking to the rules when people aren't on lockdown goes a long way to helping.

like i said my sister helps treat/save the lives of of people everyday to do with it. she running the hole ward aswell. so not just one or 2 people and she has never caught it. she comes and takes my mum shopping, and would never come near her if she thought for a minute she might pass it on.

so its not like normal people who might come into contact with 1 person who has covid, shes in the lions den, not with just one person either a constant flow of different people. and she would not risk coming near her family, she clearly is following a set of rules and procedure that work.

anyway the thread isn't about this so sorry rosey!
Haha, no worries... I don't need lick my wounds that much anyway. Just needed to express pain in a productive way. Love all you guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Never know till you try both
So what I'm hearing here is we need to smoke weed and talk to parrots while watching the office.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BipolarGuy and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
So what I'm hearing here is we need to smoke weed and talk to parrots while watching the office.
In the words of my good friend snoop doggy dog and his medical friend dr dre...
Smoke weed everyday !

Reactions: Ghost2211, checkouttime and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
@RoseyBird and @Mm80 I'm so glad there are others who still have their sense of humour when living through such darks times in our lives. I often feel guilty about still being able to laugh when so many others on here just can't. It's also weird being able to laugh while actively trying to off myself lol. Take Trump, I'm so horrified by him but he is a stunning moron I can't help but laugh at some of the things he says or the way he talks. I'm Canadian and one of our PMs once said Canada and the USA are like a mouse and an elephant in a bed. When the elephant moves the mouse feels it. I can't help but look away from this car crash cause the debris is heading right for me lol.

• Love
Reactions: AnotherBrick, Deleted member 19654, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Sending love and support. Pm me anytime!

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Its got to be better than smoking weed and talking to parrots all the time rosey

had to comment this gave me a giggle. I actually have 3 parrots and 2 love birds. My 1 quaker parrot talks- very well his vocab is probably about 400 words and sentences. I raised him from a nekkid chicken and he & I spent the day together talking. Sadly, he picked up my hysterical crying for my son he will cry and say where's my Joey. I just want my son. He also has a quite comical side and will tell me don't be a bit^h. From listening to me raiding on my video game he picked up my old raid leader and he will blurt out Fuc^in kill it, it's fuc^in stupid. When you turn off the light in the room he's in he will it's time to go night night love you buddy... so yeah while I didn't smoke week that bird has been a companion since 2014 and we have full blown conversations. My sons friend was in awe he said that bird knows what to say and when. Yeah he's a smart bird.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 19654, checkouttime and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
@RoseyBird and @Mm80 I'm so glad there are others who still have their sense of humour when living through such darks times in our lives. I often feel guilty about still being able to laugh when so many others on here just can't. It's also weird being able to laugh while actively trying to off myself lol. Take Trump, I'm so horrified by him but he is a stunning moron I can't help but laugh at some of the things he says or the way he talks. I'm Canadian and one of our PMs once said Canada and the USA are like a mouse and an elephant in a bed. When the elephant moves the mouse feels it. I can't help but look away from this car crash cause the debris is heading right for me lol.
Thanks foxdie.
I do aometimes question myself for fooling around and having fun on here because i know people, me included, are struggling.
I dont know about you but for me joking around is a coping mechanism, and i worked out laughing and making others laugh is better than crying. I love to mock myself too in order to make others laugh.
As long as i feel that my intentions are ok i will carry on.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and Ghost2211
gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. You're so strong for staying for your children but I know how you feel. Hopefully, you'll find peace in raising your children.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
had to comment this gave me a giggle. I actually have 3 parrots and 2 love birds. My 1 quaker parrot talks- very well his vocab is probably about 400 words and sentences. I raised him from a nekkid chicken and he & I spent the day together talking. Sadly, he picked up my hysterical crying for my son he will cry and say where's my Joey. I just want my son. He also has a quite comical side and will tell me don't be a bit^h. From listening to me raiding on my video game he picked up my old raid leader and he will blurt out Fuc^in kill it, it's fuc^in stupid. When you turn off the light in the room he's in he will it's time to go night night love you buddy... so yeah while I didn't smoke week that bird has been a companion since 2014 and we have full blown conversations. My sons friend was in awe he said that bird knows what to say and when. Yeah he's a smart bird.
Well you have done well because your quaker parrot knows more words and has better grammar than i ever will lol.
Thats a very sweet story x

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Always fun to meet fellow bird lovers. They're such sweet, cuddly, loving, jerks.

• Love
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Because i keep on reading q22 posts and agreeing.
Whats the photo about champ ?

Chris finch. Bloody good rep
Finchy is a real man. Can throw a shoe over a roof. And he knows the leader of Cuba isn't Fray Bentos. It's obviously really San Miguel.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Finchy is a real man. Can throw a shoe over a roof. And he knows the leader of Cuba isn't Fray Bentos. It's obviously really San Miguel.
Are you actually stephen merchant ?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Always fun to meet fellow bird lovers. They're such sweet, cuddly, loving, jerks.

I'll see if I can somehow cut one of his talking videos shorter and share with you. His breeder had me make some videos so she can show what her birds produced can be so talkative and smart. When I got him he only had some pin feathers. He was handfed. I got him a stuffed lamb chops to cuddle with when he was being handraised. He loved his lammy. He played with it all the time and NEVER pooped on it. He had his lammy for years and it was never pooped on, no idea how he avoided pooping on it other than he made sure to take good care of his lammy. He got a wifey last year I just threw out lammy a couple of week ago. Once he got a wifey he gave up on lammy and it got pooped on.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Difference is rosey, hers are not stoned every night lol
That would kill birds thus the reason I eat candy instead of smoke. His only Involvement is partaking in the snacks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
That would kill birds thus the reason I eat candy instead of smoke. His only Involvement is partaking in the snacks.

my mom had a bunch of parrots when we were growing up. My brother kept getting her cockatoo stoned. One day that bird died. I always wondered if it was from my brother getting it to high

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Birdy buddy

Attachments

• 1A0E5E8C-1A31-4E8C-9C5E-BAE6287E5C20.jpeg
    1A0E5E8C-1A31-4E8C-9C5E-BAE6287E5C20.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: AnotherBrick, BipolarGuy, Breadbfra and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
my mom had a bunch of parrots when we were growing up. My brother kept getting her cockatoo stoned. One day that bird died. I always wondered if it was from my brother getting it to high
Oh dear.... I hope I haven't delivered some bad news. It is indeed bad to smoke anything around birds. They are delicate.

• Aww..
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I alwys wondered if my ex wife had had a cockatoo. Or three, or four or five.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I alwys wondered if my ex wife had had a cockatoo. Or three, or four or five.

I'm sorry =( I am not sure if I wanted to laugh it came out sort of funny or hug you for being put through that. I'm sorry she put you through that

Reactions: TheQ22