locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
oh no you got me. i am indeed a psychology student. however a lot and i mean A LOT of folks that study psychology are mad fucked up in the head (me included) and i need it to get away from this wack world and these very conservative pro life textbooks and studies (i like forming my own opinions about what is normal pathology and what is not in regards to the suicide phenomena).
lol Not sure how I "got" you, as I had no intent on singling anyone out. Just merely stating facts. I'm positive lots of psychology students, unfucked-up ones, come here to get irl information on us sad, miserable, pathetic, suicidal losers, so they can write their term papers and dissertations. You really didn't need to "out" yourself.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
They're lurking around here. Also, law enforcement, psychology students, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc. For the record @FuneralCry probably considers me a "pro-lifer" because I've made comments about how brains don't fully develop until at least 25 years old, which is true. @FuneralCry would probably fill a toddler's bottle with Nembutal if the toddler told her that they wanted to die, or looked like they wanted to die. She believes all life needs to be extinguished from this earth, not just her own, and she'd be more than happy to extinguish all life if she had the means to do so.
Lmao imagine being someone's case study

Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Pro lifers are everywhere, even if you're buying a gun, you can have your license denied and it's "against the law" in my country. If you try to kill yourself and if for some reason you survived, you're going to jail. It's like your not even own your life.
Yes this how they deal with suicide attempts in Saudi Arabia, if u survive you go to jail and sign a pledge you are not going to do it again hahaha how absurd, gladly i live in Canada now and at least i can find the support i need even if it is not enough.

Reactions: roxx
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Lmao imagine being someone's case study
Yeah, and we probably wouldn't even get a footnote in the damn paper, either. They'd probably anonymize everything they used.
im on team funeralcry. death is objectively better than life. death, suffering is impossible. life, suffering is guaranteed. yeah, if you have a life, then you die, you wont be able to experience shit, but its not like youll care when youre dead. only true downside to death is hurting people who already cared about you, which alot of us here dont have people who care about us. lots of stupid comments in this thread but i will not be arguing, just dropping my 2 cents.
Yes, "lots of stupid comments in this thread"... including yours !
Let's not insult each other. That's NOT what this forum is about. Yes, it's about being pro-choice, but it's, also, about giving voice to the voiceless in society, the ones that aren't listened to, the cast-asides.

Last edited:
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and sserafim
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
lol Not sure how I "got" you, as I had no intent on singling anyone out. Just merely stating facts. I'm positive lots of psychology students, unfucked-up ones, come here to get irl information on us sad, miserable, pathetic, suicidal losers, so they can write their term papers and dissertations. You really didn't need to "out" yourself.
sorry i was super high and i usually think the world revolves around me and felt like i should reveal myseelf. i was just high ignore it

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
sorry i was super high and i usually think the world revolves around me and felt like i should reveal myseelf. i was just high ignore it
Hey, NP here. You're the one who outed theirself. Not that it rally matters. Like you said, psyche students can have problems, too. Plenty of problems to go around for everyone.

C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
It's a suicide discussion site and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Some people are here to look at methods and some are looking to see if there is hope to get through the bad times. I am under the impression there is a recovery section on here too so it's not a case of pro lifers. Some people have been here to look for methods but have now recovered and if they want to try and help people I can't see the problem!
One thing I don't understand, is people saying they want to die yet years later still sitting here saying it they are very much alive!
You don't understand that? Really? It seems so obvious but here goes. We have a very strong biological drive to survive. Some people have more than others. Also, some people have more courage, more assertiveness, perhaps even aggressiveness. If a person really wants to die, and there survival instinct is moderate, but they have a lot of forceful, agressive, take action energy/personality, they may just do it quickly. If the person has a strong survival instinct and is not as assertive, maybe more fearful type (no skydiving, etc) it might take a much longer time to do it.

Another factor, some people are more adverse to pain, more worried about failing, these people may also take longer to find the proper means. If everyone was just fine jumping off a building or cliff, I suppose we would not even have this dilemma, this need for groups like this. Everyone would just jump. But some people are much more afraid of jumping than others. For me, there are some ways I would do, others not.
Well, even this thread is hijacked by disgusting prolifers. I hope the mod team will find a way to get rid of the annoying users/comments like "get a therapy" and so on. In the last two months many prolifers and SN doubters have appeared here.

The simple fact that some of them are online almost every day for hours and write posts with hundreds of pro life comments is basically enough evidence that they are on a mission.
It's not as if people cant' get this message 24/7. Just looking up this site and you are bombarded with 100 phone numbers of how to get help. It's like when people say "Have you heard of Jesus?" As if anyone hasn't.

Everyone knows about the helplines, the help websites, etc. Even this site has links. Clear links, can't miss them. If people want help they can get it. If they don't leave them alone.

Last edited:
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
From what I'm looking at from your posts, you'd like this forum to be a place where you only discuss suicide and encourage others to do it, in other words, to look like how our 'favorite' taco bell portrays this community. Fortunately, that's not how it works - don't expect here to encourage suicide or advise against any kind of help, because that's just cruel and would make us the kind of monsters that pro-lifers think we are. Just because, for example, someone under my post where I wrote that I wasn't sure if I was going to ctb, told me not to rush and think it over, doesn't mean they are pro-lifers.

This place is supposed to be a safe place for people with problems. And yes, safe space also means to calm down someone under the influence of emotion so they don't do something they might regret.

• Love
Reactions: fiftyfiftyclown, libby, undecided and 2 others
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
From what I'm looking at from your posts, you'd like this forum to be a place where you only discuss suicide and encourage others to do it, in other words, to look like how our 'favorite' taco bell portrays this community. Fortunately, that's not how it works - don't expect here to encourage suicide or advise against any kind of help, because that's just cruel and would make us the kind of monsters that pro-lifers think we are. Just because, for example, someone under my post where I wrote that I wasn't sure if I was going to ctb, told me not to rush and think it over, doesn't mean they are pro-lifers.

This place is supposed to be a safe place for people with problems. And yes, safe space also means to calm down someone under the influence of emotion so they don't do something they might regret.
Yeah, this is a pro-choice community, and it should stay that way. Even I, as a promortalist (which I don't view as an ethical prescription), wouldn't presume to tell someone who seems unsure about it to just ctb because life sucks or something, and not try to recover.

Alas, that won't stop the actual pro-lifers from slandering this community, as to them the mere notion that life isn't "sacred" and to "protect" (against your will, ca va sans dire), is a grave offense. But it should at least give more pause to those who might make a more honest, open minded assessment of this site.

• Love
Reactions: undecided, Boudika and betternever2havbeen