• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
I was considering a new start recently - until I realized I can't run away from… myself.

However OP might be in totally different situation, and if it's the environment what's causing the hurt, then by all means, go for it and try the change. You can always CTB later, should this plan fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap and ecmnesia
Bonkers

Bonkers

Nov 22, 2020
I could probably find something, it's best for the employer actually, as he wouldn't have to pay any taxes. the passport would be so i could travel around the world, but i guess that can be taken care of lately.

unfortunately, there isn't.
I'll try to use this quarantine time to get ready i guess. it'd be hard to find a job right now i think.
Is it possible to find live-in service work in another city? Hotel maid/nanny/waitress, that'd give you a bed and cash and a way out. Or hospitals sometimes have shared / subsidised accommodation. These are just my thoughts, please ignore them if they're not helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: All washed up and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Is it possible to find live-in service work in another city? Hotel maid/nanny/waitress, that'd give you a bed and cash and a way out. Or hospitals sometimes have shared / subsidised accommodation. These are just my thoughts, please ignore them if they're not helpful.
actually this a great idea. i havent thought about it before. thanks for your insight, i think it might help not only me, but other users as well.

Reactions: demuic, sadworld and Bonkers
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You're unlikely to make any good decisions about dying if it comes to you basically forcing yourself. I would say do whatever you can to live if you feel like it's worth it, and if you can't cope in the end you can always come back to dying.

Reactions: KleinerWolf