W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
yikes, wish i could if it will break its kinda hard to tell my parents and they know what i tried to do and send me to a mental hospital. i'm not aiming for that. isnt partial hanging only using like a part of your weight aswell since your feet/heels are basicly in contact with the floor, so you dont put your full weight on the hook?

I have a seen a video of someone ctb by partial suspension in a standing position who, while unconscious, lifted their legs into the air and so became fully suspended for a while.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, TimeToBiteTheDust, thundersnail and 4 others
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
Hi NoLifeNoPain & others, I have thoroughly read through your information on how to hang yourself. I've tried it myself with a rope (I tied the rope on a metal bar in the wardrobe) a few times, also in different positions such as kneeling, completely face down etc. and somehow I can't seem to lose my consciousness in less than 15 seconds or so. I do feel a lot of pain in my throat/neck, my heartbeat in my neck of the bloodflow that is getting stronger, which results in a red/blue looking warm face. I recently stopped trying, because I start have symptoms like red eyes, trouble swallowing and even I feel the rash on my skin of my throat when I look up or down. Any advice would be helpful, I want it to be over as quick and as painless as possible. And please don't say: "Read what I have written down above earlier". I have read it over 50 times and I am desperate. I uploaded a picture so you can see the rope yourself and maybe you can tell me what I did wrong. I know the rope looks too long now, (the distance between the bar and the noose), but that was because I tried to partially ly down with my face aiming the floor of the wardrobe. Maybe a belt tied to a doorknob is better, maybe? Anybody else who could give me advice?

Attachments

• P1070516.JPG
    P1070516.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Walilamdzi, Righttodie and 2 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I have a seen a video of someone ctb by partial suspension in a standing position who, while unconscious, lifted their legs into the air and so became fully suspended for a while.

Was that video of Batalibh, the young Syrian woman who hanged herself in 2012? While unconscious, she briefly lifted both her arms and legs in the air and was fully suspended for a while.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, TimeToBiteTheDust, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Was that video of Batalibh, the young Syrian woman who hanged herself in 2012? While unconscious, she briefly lifted both her arms and legs in the air and was fully suspended for a while.

That could be it, yeah. Seeing that made me think it would be good to ensure the ligature could hold my full weight and not rely on it merely holding my 'partial' weight in a standing position.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
Hopefully this is how I'll ctb this summer.

Hi NoLifeNoPain, I have thoroughly read through your information on how to hang yourself. I've tried it myself with a rope (I tied the rope on a metal bar in the wardrobe) a few times, also in different positions such as kneeling, completely face down etc. and somehow I can't seem to lose my consciousness in less than 15 seconds or so. I do feel a lot of pain in my throat/neck, my heartbeat in my neck of the bloodflow that is getting stronger, which results in a red/blue looking warm face. I recently stopped trying, because I start have symptoms like red eyes, trouble swallowing and even I feel the rash on my skin of my throat when I look up or down. Any advice would be helpful, I want it to be over as quick and as painless as possible. And please don't say: "Read what I have written down above earlier". I have read it over 50 times and I am desperate. I uploaded a picture so you can see the rope yourself and maybe you can tell me what I did wrong. I know the rope looks too long now, (the distance between the bar and the noose), but that was because I tried to partially ly down with my face aiming the floor of the wardrobe. Maybe a belt tied to a doorknob is better, maybe?

Attachments

• P1070516.JPG
    P1070516.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 463
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucmucpuc, TimeToBiteTheDust and Walilamdzi
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
How would I bang myself with a belt from a doorknob? Ie what specifically are the logistics? I know Kate spade and robin Williams died this way but I can't figire it out!!!

Welcome to the club. I tried using a belt too. I used the same metal bar in my wardrobe, i tied my belt around it and left the noose hanging at such a height that it is high enough for me, for full suspension. Although the belt feels ''more comfortable'' than a rope, in my opinion, because I don't feel much friction in my throat/neck. Anyone else who read this, please give me advice how to properly use it so i can lose my consciousness in less than 15 seconds. I made a third attempt (yesterday were the 2). I feel ashamed of myself if I somehow can't do it right, while others can.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Walilamdzi, veren4h92l and 2 others
Imnobody

Imnobody

Nov 18, 2018
Gonna try it in 10 days

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and 3 others
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with this? I guess im not pushing hard enough but when i push down i feel the pulse getting stronger and faster but i dont blackout or even get close to blacking out :S
I have the same problem. I also get a red face, but I don't lose conciousness. I was hanging in different positions, all of them partially hanging.
I have read the instructions of how to test it and did you have to cut off the the blood supply that is going through the carotid arteries and jugular veins. Somehow I feel the blood still flowing but i noticed the veins are struggling. I have no idea how to make it succesful. Otherwise, i was thinking of using the Helium method

Reactions: Orbitc, TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
Gonna try it in 10 days
Did you already try it? If not, do you have the materials yet? Show me a picture when everything is ready. Would appreciate it, since I am living in a different condition now and the only way is using the doorknob. I want to see the 'right' way, since I don't want to struggle with asphyxiation

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I once tried short drop/partial suspension and failed. I woke up on the floor with the knot untied(I did a simple loop following the instructions from the lost all hope website). Now since this thread basically says to make a slip knot. Is it possible to like make sure the knot doesn't come off untied? I tested out the simple knot on my hand and found out that if it gets pulled enough, it basically comes off. My body was hanging from the ceiling before so yeah. I'm going to try this new method soon with kneeling but yeah, I need help to secure the knot better even if I'm going to be kneeling and it wouldn't use as much force from my body.
So you did full suspension then and managed to pass out? Are you overweight by chance?

Reactions: lv-gras
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I had everything set up and tried this earlier but I can't seem to go unconscious. My vision gets really blurry and I feel a lot of pressure building up in my face..
Partial or full?

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I actually like this alot. I'm sitting at work with my headscarf around my neck

I was practicing a slipknot. And I couldn't resist putting it around my neck. It's super easy. I think the trick is having your rope already as tight as it will go before you even start. I have it tight around my neck right now and if I pull it hard enough I even begin to feel light headed.

Just having this pressure around my next feels so comforting. I've never felt more ALIVE and in CONTROL. Especially when knowing what I'm planning.

I'm a pretty big girl so I need to find something strong enough, don't have hanging bars in my closets. I would love to have do it at work so my family wot have to find my body but I have no idea where I can do this. I like the idea of the door knob.

If I can hold off I could use one of those door things you use when you're using resistance bands from a door frame. I've got one at home. I can bring it and use it on the bathroom door for sure. I get to work pretty early and no one is in that bathroom at that time. The door will hold because it stays locked until you swipe it with a badge. This could actually work!
how big of a girl? I need to know If my neck is too big and will cause me to fail.

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Yes I knew that was real. Sorry didn't think it was the same guy bc the video I watched of him seemed different where it was him talking and it wasn't so quick. This must

yes I didn't read the title of the video. I know that the Swedish 21 year old was real. Didn't think this was the same ... sorry
It was quick because he drank a chemical before hand.

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
They don't overthink it, they simply do it.
Instead of studying anatomy, trying to find the right spot or worrying about pain and discomfort, they simply put the rope around their neck and let go of their body. This isn't rocket science after all, it simply requires some determination and might be easier to do impulsively, when one is desperate to leave.

Like this guy https://www.documentingreality.com/...edish-guy-commits-suicide-front-webcam-63485/
He drank a chemical before hand thats why it looked simple. Please do reasearch..

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Hi NoLifeNoPain & others, I have thoroughly read through your information on how to hang yourself. I've tried it myself with a rope (I tied the rope on a metal bar in the wardrobe) a few times, also in different positions such as kneeling, completely face down etc. and somehow I can't seem to lose my consciousness in less than 15 seconds or so. I do feel a lot of pain in my throat/neck, my heartbeat in my neck of the bloodflow that is getting stronger, which results in a red/blue looking warm face. I recently stopped trying, because I start have symptoms like red eyes, trouble swallowing and even I feel the rash on my skin of my throat when I look up or down. Any advice would be helpful, I want it to be over as quick and as painless as possible. And please don't say: "Read what I have written down above earlier". I have read it over 50 times and I am desperate. I uploaded a picture so you can see the rope yourself and maybe you can tell me what I did wrong. I know the rope looks too long now, (the distance between the bar and the noose), but that was because I tried to partially ly down with my face aiming the floor of the wardrobe. Maybe a belt tied to a doorknob is better, maybe? Anybody else who could give me advice?

If you're still around, I'd recommend using some padding. Fold up a shirt or towel and line the noose. From there, tug down hard and fast, and hold down that pressure. Good luck.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone know how thick should the rope be for full suspension? I'm about 65 kgs heavy and i bought 8 mm rope, but im not sure if wont break.

I attached a picture of the rope.

Attachments

• 094242A4-A6DB-4C09-A10C-C21FF5770690.jpeg
    094242A4-A6DB-4C09-A10C-C21FF5770690.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 381
Last edited:
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know how thick should the rope be for full suspension? I'm about 65 kgs heavy and i bought 8 mm rope, but im not sure if wont break.

I attached a picture of the rope.
Looks sturdy, what's the inside like?
I managed to hang full suspension with paracord. Bacially nylon string. I think you should be good. Best way to test. Attatch it somewhere and hang of it (no not that way!)

Reactions: Tyuiop and lv-gras
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Looks sturdy, what's the inside like?
I managed to hang full suspension with paracord. Bacially nylon string. I think you should be good. Best way to test. Attatch it somewhere and hang of it (no not that way!)
Thanks, i will test it when i try to ctb. The inside is made of a different material than the outside.
I just dont want it to break when i have already hanged and end up with brain damage, so im a bit paranoid.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks, i will test it when i try to ctb. The inside is made of a different material than the outside.
I just dont want it to break when i have already hanged and end up with brain damage, so im a bit paranoid.
Again, tie it up somewhere and hang off it with all your weight .why only test it at the time of ctb?

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Welcome to the club. I tried using a belt too. I used the same metal bar in my wardrobe, i tied my belt around it and left the noose hanging at such a height that it is high enough for me, for full suspension. Although the belt feels ''more comfortable'' than a rope, in my opinion, because I don't feel much friction in my throat/neck. Anyone else who read this, please give me advice how to properly use it so i can lose my consciousness in less than 15 seconds. I made a third attempt (yesterday were the 2). I feel ashamed of myself if I somehow can't do it right, while others can.
You tried full and failed?

T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Again, tie it up somewhere and hang off it with all your weight .why only test it at the time of ctb?
Don't have a place to tie it up in my home. I will of course test it before i ctb, but it's a bit complicated situation.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Don't have a place to tie it up in my home. I will of course test it before i ctb, but it's a bit complicated situation.
Fair enough, I think it'll be fine, nylons a hardy a material, looks like a good weave on the outer shell. All the best ❤️

Reactions: lv-gras and Tyuiop
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
If you're still around, I'd recommend using some padding. Fold up a shirt or towel and line the noose. From there, tug down hard and fast, and hold down that pressure. Good luck.
Thanks for your message. I am still here though. Right now I live in a different condition. The room that I have now doesn't have a closet/wardrobe with a metal bar. The only option that I have left is the doorknob. Do you know how to make it succesful that way? Use a scarf, belt or towel maybe and do you have suggestions on how to do this? Do I have to make such a long scarf or whatever to tie it on the other side of the door (the backside of the door) so the scarf will be kind of hanging on the front side of the door. The only problem is that the door won't close because that scarf or rope or any material will be between the door and the upper wall. I will upload a picture of the situation, so you will know exactly what I mean.

Reactions: Righttodie and lv-gras
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
No, it was partial suspension, so like my upper body was hanging and my from my hips it was touching the edge of the wooden frame close to the ground. Another thing i'd like to know is when you have your belt around your neck, do you have to pull yourself up and then let your yourself fall?So the belt can ''catch'' the fall? The fall I made is short though, probably 0.5 meters. Right now, I live in a different situation where there is a wardrobe without a metal bar. So the only thing I have left is the doorknob. Do you have any suggestions on how to make the doorknob way succesful? I'll post a photo to show my situation in a couple of days. Anyone with any ideas on how to tie a scarf, belt, rope etc. on a doorknob and make it succesful, please share it with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Righttodie and lv-gras
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
No, partial suspension, not full. Do you actually have to let yourself fall down so the rope or belt can ''catch'' the fall and your weight?

Reactions: Righttodie
J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
I can't make myself faint from pressing the carotid and jugular
Same here. I don't get it. I can feel the heartbeat. The rope should be above your Adam's apple. The next thing that happens to me is, my face is getting red and I can feel pressure in my head and my heartbeat in my neck is getting stronger. When you tried it yourself, did you feel this too?

J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018
... pressure applied to the arteries, to be correct.
I tried this way to 3 times. I also felt getting warm. My face turned red. I felt my heartbeat in my neck getting stronger, but somewhow I didn't faint. I sat there for 5 minutes. How tight should this rope or scarf be when you sit down? I thought I made a pretty small noose which made it difficult for me to put my head through. Because I thought the smaller the noose, the tigher it will be around your neck. So the easier it will be to lose conciousness, right? What is your opinion?

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
How tight should this rope or scarf be when you sit down? I thought I made a pretty small noose which made it difficult for me to put my head through. Because I thought the smaller the noose, the tigher it will be around your neck. So the easier it will be to lose conciousness, right? What is your opinion?
To occlude the carotid arteries, you have to exert at least about 5 kg on the neck.
The "how to hang yourself" document suggests to compress the circumference of your neck by at least 20% IIRC.

Reactions: Orbitc, TimeToBiteTheDust and Morpheus
I

iwantttogo

Aug 25, 2018
Is lost all hope inaccurate? In what way? He tends to quote GEO Stone who is supposedly an expert.
It could be while unconscious your body thrashed and the knot came undone and loosened.
does knot here mean slipknot?

I

iwantttogo

Aug 25, 2018
No it doesn't work. Either you'll compress the wrong vessels and have an unpleasant feeling or you'll faint and wake up after convulsions. Hyperventilation is useless. You're going to panic anyway if you know that you're going to die. I tried many times to hang myself by sitting.
people keep saying you can faint and wake up but shouldnt you not be able to wake up if you faint while inside the noose?

Reactions: Neal