• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Just curious, but what are the reasons why anyone would choose to ctb with any method other than partial hanging? To me, it looks too good to be true, quick, painless, good chance of success, accessible. I dont mean to be rude, sorry if I am.

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
So where do you place the noose around the neck and can can you explain how long it takes until you're dead as well as how fast you lose consciousness?
You should place the noose above the hyoid bone, preferably at the mylohyoideus.

If done correctly, it should take 10-15 seconds to lose conciousness and 30 minutes to die.

Attachments

• 1714095905148.jpg
    1714095905148.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I will attempt partial hanging today but I am scared I will start moving like crazy while unconscious and my family will suspect something and break the door. So is it true that my body gonna start to move by itself after sometime?
Did u
Just curious, but what are the reasons why anyone would choose to ctb with any method other than partial hanging? To me, it looks too good to be true, quick, painless, good chance of success, accessible. I dont mean to be rude, sorry if I am.
Ever tried it? Cuz when I first tried it the SI was really bad

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
In what way do I tie the other end of the ligature to the support ? Do I use a slip knot? Can I show pictures of what I have if that's allowed?

Ideally don't want to end up brain damaged so please inform me.
I will attempt partial hanging today but I am scared I will start moving like crazy while unconscious and my family will suspect something and break the door. So is it true that my body gonna start to move by itself after sometime?
Did u

Ever tried it? Cuz when I first tried it the SI was really bad
I have not. Elaborate on your experience? I'm leaning towards hanging and would like to gather information so I dont end up brain damaged.

Last edited:
S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
Use a snuggle hitch knot. And yes, you're allowed to share pictures of your setup.

K

Kris7825

Jul 7, 2021
I have a question if anyone can help. I have read that people recommend a 10mm, 11mm or 12mm rope. I was hoping to find a 11mm rope on Canadian Amazon but can't find one. I have mobility issues and can't go out to stores.

I am doing full suspension. I am 5 feet 8 inches, 170 pounds. Which would you recommend, a 10mm rope or 12mm rope? Probably polyester or Polypropylene. Thank you

K

Kris7825

Jul 7, 2021
I made a thread about this but I feel I should post it here also because I've received a few private messages from people stating how much it is helping them. Basically people are saying the slip knot was choking them and causing pain while the noose knot is almost painless and they can feel themselves going unconscious very quickly.

It's your choice but please watch the videos. The slip knot will not work for hanging. The noose knot will work for sure.

Reactions: 54378
egomaniac

egomaniac

gently stroking it
Apr 25, 2024
Does the ropes thickness affect its ability to block the carotid arteries? I've got both a 1 and 1/2 inch thick rope and was wandering which one will get the job done better.

K

Kris7825

Jul 7, 2021
Does the ropes thickness affect its ability to block the carotid arteries? I've got both a 1 and 1/2 inch thick rope and was wandering which one will get the job done better.
1/2 inch is about 12mm. 10mm to 12mm is optimal from what I've read on here so maybe the 1/2 inch is best

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
Erm, no- it's a valid method. Is it easy? No. Is any methods easy? No.
@mehdone Most people on here who tried are still on here (having settled for full suspension or moved to a totally different method). I think that should tell you all you need to know. It works for a few but not most. I could literally only mention two or three users who've died by this method on sasu.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
When looking in to any method it's always beneficial to look at what the suicide data in the real world says about it. Don't let other people's opinion or failure posts on here deter you from a method of your choice. Instead learn from their experiences on how to make your attempt work. Partial hanging is a very commonly practiced method of suicide in most hanging suicide reports.

@WoNkEy_DoNkEy not everyone has the luxury of exit bag, N or SN. Stop making people feel trapped when their only way out is partial hanging.

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
And please stop patronising and shouting at us. We try to be kind to people who are talking about cutting their wrists or taking ODs of OTC medicine. We recognise the pain they're going through and we empathise. We try to reduce their suffering and show some kindness.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
When looking in to any method it's always beneficial to look at what the suicide data in the real world says about it. Don't let other people's opinion or failure posts on here deter you from a method of your choice. Instead learn from their experiences on how to make your attempt work. Partial hanging is a very commonly practiced method of suicide in most hanging suicide reports.

@WoNkEy_DoNkEy not everyone has the luxury of exit bag, N or SN. Stop making people feel trapped when their only way out is partial hanging.
@rozeske You know perfectly well yourself about this method and you're lucky enough to either have SN or to be ordering it. It's unfortunate that partial doesn't work for most people but it's also kinda saddening to watch futile conversations going over and over if some can be dissuaded from early on. Good intentions only @Ash .

E

EKY

May 4, 2024
Would neck ties work for partial ? Any ideas or tips would be appreciated. Something I want to suggest. I see alot of people talking about using door knobs or closet racks and being found . I plan to do a a partial in the woods on a low hanging branch . Any thoughts on that ?