• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

depressia

Feb 29, 2024
пробовал месяц назад частичное..сначало СИ не давало согнуть ноги..но потом я все таки его переборол и подогнул ноги..провисев секунды 3 я начал чувствовать приятное головокружение и слабость...но потом вмешался СИ и заставил меня вставать..начав вставать я чувствовал что мои ноги то какие мягкие и непослушные..в итоге я встал и мое тело начало шатать.при этом я почувствовал какой то странный кайф..скинув петлю я пошел полежать на кровати...я провисев еще хотябы секунды 2 я бы уже не смог встать и умер... я был близок к смерти? теперь я переживаю такое состояние, когда соединяю два пальца с сонными артериями и почти выключаюсь... я нашел место, куда приложить веревку, и хочу скоро попробовать еще раз это сделать

Я попробовала частичную месяц назад.. сначала СИ не давал мне согнуть ноги.. но потом я справился и согнул ноги.. после зависания на 3 секунды у меня началось приятное головокружение и слабость. ..но тут вмешалась СИ и заставила меня встать..когда я начала вставать, я почувствовала, что мои ноги какие-то мягкие и непослушные..в результате я встала и мое тело начало раскачиваться.при этом ,я почувствовала странное жужжание..скинув петлю,я легла на кровать...я думала,что провисев еще хотя бы 2 секунды,я не смогла бы встать и умерла... Был ли я близок к смерти? сейчас я ощущаю это состояние, когда зажимаю двумя пальцами сонные артерии и почти отключаюсь... Я нашел место, куда можно положить веревку, и хочу поскорее попробовать еще раз

Last edited:
A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Screenshot 2024 03 02 04 41 57 86

Update: I'm on my final hours before deciding to stab my throat.

So I did the position as drawn and felt pins and needles on my arm (never happen when on kneeling position), did not lose conscious tho even after a minute, only light head pressure. I think putting the noose really close to the base of my neck seems to work. If this is a sign of progress, then how viable is this pose? I'm using my core strength to keep my body straight and can't see how my body will stay like that if (big IF) I ended up unconscious (might end up in kneeling position afterwards)

If I dont reply in the next two hours, assume that I've given up and went to throat stabbing

So I did the position as drawn and felt pins and needles on my arm (never happen when on kneeling position), did not lose conscious tho even after a minute, only light head pressure. I think putting the noose really close to the base of my neck seems to work. If this is a sign of progress, then how viable is this pose? I'm using my core strength to keep my body straight and can't see how my body will stay like that if (big IF) I ended up unconscious (might end up in kneeling position afterwards)

If I dont reply in the next two hours, assume that I've given up and went to throat stabbing
someone please reply, I think I'm getting close with this pose. I just want to know if its viable because I didn't get that same pins and needles and weakness feeling from kneeling. I did not feel dizziness too which is odd.

I'm really close and I'm running out of time

someone please reply, I think I'm getting close with this pose. I just want to know if its viable because I didn't get that same pins and needles and weakness feeling from kneeling. I did not feel dizziness too which is odd.

So I manage to lose consciousness for a couple minute but then survival instinct kicked in and I pulled the slipknot on the knot so I could get out. After that happen I realize that I'm on the kneeling pose. Not sure if I did anything right here, feels like I'm making alot of errors. Guess I'll try again another day

So I manage to lose consciousness for a couple minute but then survival instinct kicked in and I pulled the slipknot on the knot so I could get out. After that happen I realize that I'm on the kneeling pose. Not sure if I did anything right here, feels like I'm making alot of errors. Guess I'll try again another day
Correction: I regain conciousness (probably from my pose changing to kneeling) and felt my hand "flapping" on the knot furiously . I panicked and then pulled up the knot to set me free.

The sound of the fan started to have "metallic" tune like water dropping on a metal pipe, which scared me since I haven't gotten to this point yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronosphere
M

Meowmeownextweek

Mar 30, 2023
what fabrics are best if i dont have access to any type of rope right now? i read somewhere u can use towels and i was wondering if jeans are a good option? im guessing its better to use fabrics that stretch less

edit: bedsheets maybe?

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Was practicing partial hanging, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Using a scarf as to not leave marks, had the socks in right position. Applied plenty of pressure. Didn't have a feeling of passing out or head filling with blood, just a choking sensation. When I got out of position, one of the socks had moved. Besides having the socks better secured, any advice? Thank you. My chest hurts as well, but that is probably stress.

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Should I try and restrain myself during partial hanging? I've seen the idea mentioned before, but not sure if it's really recommended. My position would be sitting on my calves. I'm thinking, maybe I could duct tape my legs up so I'll have less mobility during convulsions and they'll have less risk of messing anything up.

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
is there a detailed guide for full suspension? I'm not interested in partial

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Is there a difference in time to unconsciousness and death between partial hanging and full suspension hanging..in the ideal case?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
What would you recommend as an ideal anchor point for the mooring rope with a pre-woven loop? It looks a little tricky to thread onto the base of a tree branch. Perhaps a door?

I use a double figure 8 knot from climbing.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I use a double figure 8 knot from climbing.
Would this also work for a Woven Nylon phone charging wire?

I can tie a slip knot with it and it works when I pull my hand down but unsure of the knot the other end :pfff:

I've got a photo which I'm unsure if I can post in here. Only experimenting with different methods at the moment, won't be CTBing yet.

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Going to try and go for full suspension again as I have planned in the past. Last time, the rope I got was too thick and the material wasn't very comfortable. This time, I looked around more and I'm thinking about getting this. I would be getting the 1/2 inch x 15 ft version. Is it a good choice?

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
This thread is useful, thank you. I think this is the method I will be using as it seems getting hold of SN is impossible now.

I have tried before but admit didn't really research, just constructed something I could hang a bathrobe belt from and practiced lifting my feet off the chair I was stood on. I never dared kick away the chair because I don't think it would have been strong enough to hold my weight for the length of time to do the job. I've also attempted a few times practicing what I think is called the doorknob method(?) - again very little research, just read about it in the media. I found it difficult to go any length of time with this as survival instintcts just kick in and a lot of pressure in my head.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Im surprised you black out in a few seconds using this method. I always thought you chocke to death which is not very appealing
What actually happens? Your neck breaks? The pain is too much for the nervous system ti handle so the brain goes 'out'?

W

wafflenbutter

Jan 20, 2024
I am able to find the sweet spot only while standing, but when i sit, i can't. What am i doing wrong?

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Try standing, find both carotids, then gently sit down with your fingers still in place and make a note of your posture, neck position etc. Might help?

Reactions: ScoreCard
Tecknicolour

Tecknicolour

May 4, 2023
Anybody got any pointers on material to use as a ligature? I'm thinking about hanging myself from my ceiling fan when my fiancé leaves the house for long enough, but I don't know what kind of material would be the most comfortable.

Also, does anybody have any experience regarding ceiling fans? I've never tried hanging from mine, so I don't know if ceiling fans can normally hold my weight. I'm 5'5" and 140 lbs.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
A

anon12345

Sep 23, 2020
How to use doorknob as anchor point? And would it work with a bedsheet?

DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
I tried to partial hang a couple nights ago. All I ever felt was just pressure building up in my head. Do I need to reposition the slipknot so when I try to kneel, my knees would be an inch or 2 off the ground? I think I got close at one point, but I backed out. I've read that if done correctly, it takes about 15 seconds to black out, which obviously wasn't my experience at all. I also don't want to flub it up in the way of going unconscious, and due to seizure movements or whatever, have the slipknot go lax.

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
If all you feel is the horrible pressure, then you've compressed the jugular and not the carotids (luckily I proofread as autocorrect was wittering about jaguars and carrots 🙄).

The description in the first post of this thread is a good guide.

There are various methods to find the carotids and everyone's anatomy is slightly different but you know once you've got them.

Reactions: unabletocope
DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
I was just reading another thread and the OP suggested using socks to help compress the carotid arteries. I only have short ankle socks, so I might have to combine a few to reach the desired pressure. I'm also planning on buying wine from my work to get drunk beforehand.

W

wafflenbutter

Jan 20, 2024
I was just reading another thread and the OP suggested using socks to help compress the carotid arteries. I only have short ankle socks, so I might have to combine a few to reach the desired pressure. I'm also planning on buying wine from my work to get drunk beforehand.
Getting drunk isn't the best idea, cause you have a chance to vomit in your lungs