• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
I made a ton of chinese egg fried rice, thai chicken spicy stir fry with sour gravy and thai milk tea for me and my sisters because its my favourite dish and I wanted to try making it for myself before I experiment with partial hanging. Still got a bunch of leftovers in the fridge overnight and today I woke up with all of it gone.

My parents said they threw all of it away because my mom wanted to cook and the fridge is full.

I've never wanted to slit my throat more than ever before, too bad none of the knife in my house are sharp (tried testing on my leg) because my mom is a shitty cook who doesn't know how to use a knife and always turn them dull

I still havent gotten over the head pressure problem, and I havent eaten in a day because of what my parents pull off so I might just go with starving to death right now

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hey what do ppl think about Finding something to take that passes you out (like sn or other drugs) whilst balancing and ready to fully hang.

Sounds pretty fool proof? Or could I be missing something?
I wouldn't combine SN with hanging. If I had SN, I would just take that by following the right protocol.

Reactions: peacefulexit
TheFallen

TheFallen

Jan 10, 2024
I wouldn't combine SN with hanging. If I had SN, I would just take that by following the right protocol.
Thanks for the response. Curious why you think it's not a good way to do it, just to be 100% sure of success. Or even anything else that can make you pass out. As the moment shortly after hanging seems to be what most ppl wouldn't want to go through with this method. At least if your out cold?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks for the response. Curious why you think it's not a good way to do it, just to be 100% sure of success. Or even anything else that can make you pass out. As the moment shortly after hanging seems to be what most ppl wouldn't want to go through with this method. At least if your out cold?
For SN It's recommended to lay on your right side after ingestion for it to work properly plus hanging takes 10 to 20 seconds until unconsciousness and for SN it's 10 to 20 minutes so it's kind of pointless.....
It can be possible to take other meds with hanging that reduce your inhibitions a bit to relax you and give you courage.

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I think everybody in here is so because hanging seems to be the best or most simple method after SN for those living in countries it's impossible to get SN. I'd go just SN if I could get it in Australia.

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Finally going to test this tomorrow. Hoping I can get the damn method to work.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Hello. I'm considering using the hanging method to check out, but I'm wondering if the rope I've bought will be sufficient enough to achieve my goal? I bought a "Cotton 2 metre 10mm rope".

Thanks in advance!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hello. I'm considering using the hanging method to check out, but I'm wondering if the rope I've bought will be sufficient enough to achieve my goal? I bought a "Cotton 2 metre 10mm rope".

Thanks in advance!
Sounds good enough. If it indicates it's weight limit best if not try and see if it holds your full weight by tying it to your anchor point, pulling down with your I full weight and try to swing a bit to account for convulsions after unconsciousness.

T

TheNihilisticViking

May 14, 2023
Sounds good enough. If it indicates it's weight limit best if not try and see if it holds your full weight by tying it to your anchor point, pulling down with your I full weight and try to swing a bit to account for convulsions after unconsciousness.
Hey. I tied it to an anchor point and pulled it with my hands, pretty much pulling all my body weight onto it and it seems to hold, so I think I'm okay, though I'll test it again at some point, but yeah. Also, it's a braided rope because I had to be secretive about getting it due to family members, so I got it from Ebay.

Reactions: rozeske
S

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
How many mm wide should the rope be for partial to work best? I'm seeing some people say 10-12mm and others saying 16-20mm. Does weight matter? I'm probably somewhere around 200-210 pounds.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I think I might have found my sweet spot. I start feeling dizzy without having high pressure in my head. Though, after a few seconds I get this need of breathing more heavily (even though I can breathe just fine). I assume this is because I do close the carotid artery and no fresh blood reaches the brain so the brain wants to solve this by breathing faster.
Now, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Am I doing it right and just need to keep going or does it mean I am not compressing it the right way? Like, is it normal to get the urge to breathe more or does this mean I'm doing something wrong? Not pressing firm enough? Wrong position?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
How many mm wide should the rope be for partial to work best? I'm seeing some people say 10-12mm and others saying 16-20mm. Does weight matter? I'm probably somewhere around 200-210 pounds.
There is no guide that indicates how much thickness of ligature material is lethal, people hang them selves with pretty much any thing. 10 to 16, 10 to 20 are just people's preferences and recommendations. Don't choose one that is too thin that will dig through your skin and won't hold your weight. Don't pick one that is too thick that takes too much time to unconsciousness.
Yes weight does matter in terms of choosing a ligature material and anchor point strength. can also be hard to do partial hanging if one has thick muscular neck.
I think I might have found my sweet spot. I start feeling dizzy without having high pressure in my head. Though, after a few seconds I get this need of breathing more heavily (even though I can breathe just fine). I assume this is because I do close the carotid artery and no fresh blood reaches the brain so the brain wants to solve this by breathing faster.
Now, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Am I doing it right and just need to keep going or does it mean I am not compressing it the right way? Like, is it normal to get the urge to breathe more or does this mean I'm doing something wrong? Not pressing firm enough? Wrong position?
If you are feeling that way for only a few seconds before you stop, yes it is likely your brain starved of oxygen. If you are in the noose for a long time though you are probably doing it wrong b/c it only takes less than 20 or 30 seconds for unconsciousness.

Reactions: ScoreCard
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I think 16-20mm is way too much. It would be difficult to tie knots. 10-12 can hold up to several tons, and 11 mm I have does feel very strong. I can't imagine how in hell I could possibly tear it apart.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
How much time do you need to plan in for hanging i.e to die and not being found? I know you can die in a few minutes to half an hour or even longer but how much time would you have to plan in?

B

bcl001

Dec 6, 2023
Had two failed attempts at full suspension tonight (what?! how's that possible you might ask, great question I have no idea either).

Had the knot at the front and stepped off a chair slowly. Still on tippy toes (I'm 6ft4). Unconsciousness comes quickly (I think), within 5 seconds max. No pain and far preferable to partial for me. Not sure how long I was out for.

Attempt 1: I ended up on the ground with a sore head. Relatively sure my knot failed (fucking embarrassing as an experienced rock climber) and I dropped and hit the deck (and my head in the process).

Attempt 2: I came to aware that I had something around my neck. Not sure how I got there. No recollection. Had the strength to pull myself up and remove the ligature. Freaked me the fuck out.

For the moment it's given me a little new lease on life (in the sense that attempt 3 won't be happening tonight). My grandma is close to passing so I can justify holding on to avoid a double bout of trauma for my folks.

Attachments

• PXL_20240223_104648392.jpg
    PXL_20240223_104648392.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme
B

Barkhan

Dec 20, 2023
Today I tried all day to lose consciousness by placing the noose above my Adam's apple, but the most I managed to achieve was a feeling of weakness in my limbs. I tried putting socks between the rope and the carotid arteries, but that didn't work either.
Then I moved the rope under my Adam's apple. It was enough for me to tighten it around my neck and bend forward to immediately feel weakness in my body. I didn't continue, I just sat up straight, but I didn't loosen the tight rope around my throat. At that moment I didn't have the usual "exploding head" feeling, so I didn't think the rope was still doing anything. However, without noticing it, I began to lose more and more clarity of consciousness. I noticed something strange was happening when the whole room started spinning around me. At first not very much, but soon everything intensified.
I think it was at this moment that the si activated and I took off the rope. I was barely aware of the last moments in the loop, as if I was in a dream.
Does everything that happened mean that I was close to losing consciousness and could have successfully hanged myself? I wasn't even hanging in it, I was just sitting with a noose around my neck.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Today I tried all day to lose consciousness by placing the noose above my Adam's apple, but the most I managed to achieve was a feeling of weakness in my limbs. I tried putting socks between the rope and the carotid arteries, but that didn't work either.
Then I moved the rope under my Adam's apple. It was enough for me to tighten it around my neck and bend forward to immediately feel weakness in my body. I didn't continue, I just sat up straight, but I didn't loosen the tight rope around my throat. At that moment I didn't have the usual "exploding head" feeling, so I didn't think the rope was still doing anything. However, without noticing it, I began to lose more and more clarity of consciousness. I noticed something strange was happening when the whole room started spinning around me. At first not very much, but soon everything intensified.
I think it was at this moment that the si activated and I took off the rope. I was barely aware of the last moments in the loop, as if I was in a dream.
Does everything that happened mean that I was close to losing consciousness and could have successfully hanged myself? I wasn't even hanging in it, I was just sitting with a noose around my neck.
Can you please draw the place on your neck where your rope was under your adam's apple, given the thickness of the rope?.
I just don't understand how people do it under the adam's apple, because I personally start coughing a lot.

TomIsNotMyName

TomIsNotMyName

There's no point in living, we will all die anyway
May 3, 2023
I don't understand where the carotid artery is... Could someone please explain it to me? Maybe with an image

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes sounds like you were very close and would have succeed had you stayed in that position. Even if you weren't hanging the weight of your head would be enough of a pressure to compress the arteries and knock you out. Once you lose consciousness your body and head will slump down increasing the pressure even more and leading to death.

Reactions: ScoreCard
B

Barkhan

Dec 20, 2023
Can you please draw the place on your neck where your rope was under your adam's apple, given the thickness of the rope?.
I just don't understand how people do it under the adam's apple, because I personally start coughing a lot.
To be honest, I didn't understand either. Yesterday I was surprised that it gave results. I placed the rope as low as possible on the neck, below any protruding parts of the trachea. It sounds very simple and in fact it is. Just as close as possible to the beginning of the neck. I wanted to cough too, but it wasn't too bad. My rope is 10mm wide, seems to be made of polypropylene

B

Barkhan

Dec 20, 2023
I need advice on the best way to prevent the loop from sliding up my neck. How bad is it to pass another rope over a rope with a loop, which will prevent the loop from rising higher? I tried to draw it. Or should I try to do this without complicating the design? Just tighten the noose around your neck a little tighter and hope it doesn't slip? D78bb727 0d6d 4a4f 827d c5fca7e1bc31

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Is it possible to do partial in a standing position? So while you're standing up straight, tie the noose tight around your neck, then when you go unconscious you'll fall down and the rope will remain tight?

• Yay!
Reactions: narcissist_pd
T

TheNihilisticViking

May 14, 2023

Thanks in advance!

Hello all! (again).

I've got a slight update because I've managed get my hands on a better rope (a climbing/static rope made from polyester to be exact). The specifications of the rope itself are: 5metres long and between 10mm and 12mm in thickness, so it seems to meet the requirements stated by other people in this thread.

If anyone else has any other advice for me, please tell me? Thanks in advance! 😊

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
weeks later and I still can't manage to make it work, despite following all the pdfs and guides on this forum. I think I'll go with stabbing my throat at full force since its been weeks and I'm really desperate. I hope anyone else didn't have to go through as much difficulty as I did, guess whoever created me really hates me that much

dukedoom

dukedoom

lemme die
Jan 14, 2023
Tried tonight. Felt immense pain on my throat and just outright headache, no tingling sensation what so ever. I was kneeling down, pulling downwards. Might try below the adam's apple later today. I need to go before the weekend is over.