Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I switched to the pole in my closet. Tried pulling on it with all my strength and it didn't budge. The scarf is pretty sturdy as well, and doesn't stretch. I was kneeling and leaning forward with the knot in the back of my neck and applying pressure. I still feel a bit dizzy and light-headed. What else besides a scarf would you recommend that I might already have in the house (excluding rope, but if I get desperate enough I'll find one somehow)? And where on my neck do I put it to compress the carotid? Fuck.. I took two semesters of human anatomy, you'd think I'd be an expert on locating an artery..
You did it in the right spot. Knot in the back, tightened near the bottom of the neck. It must be the scarf, for some reason. The arteries go along down each side of your neck below the jaw. Doesn't really matter though...you just need the ligature to be tight. Do you have any long cords? If not I would say try rolling up a sheet.

Edit: Wait, what do you mean by "leaning forward and applying pressure"? I'd have to see how exactly you're doing it. Could just not be enough pressure. That's got to be it, because otherwise it wouldn't really make sense if the scarf is sturdy and the noose is fully tightened around your whole neck. If it's under 11 lbs of pressure you'll only get the jugulars and the blood will rush to your head but that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Tiburcio and CRM
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I have my rope secure to some beams in my attic. Using a boat rope that can support 650 pounds. Deciding between slip knot and simple noose. I feel like I have the simple noose down. I'm into choking so the lack of airway shouldn't be an issue. My boyfriend just told me he doesn't want to deal with me because I'm suicidal. He's the only reason I didn't off myself Friday when I bought the rope. It's all together now. Going to finish this vodka and give it a go. I couldn't pass out from my tests but I felt myself getting light headed. Again, used to being choked so I'm not afraid of it. I'm just worried about my dog. He's a good boy who doesn't deserve this. I'm so done with life. I tried fighting again and failed. No one cares about me. If they did, I wouldn't be alone drinking right now. It's so shitty. Life is so shitty. I'm only good at my job, nothing else. My biggest concern is fucking over my dog and my coworkers. I think family will step up for my dog though. I thought I would be pretty when I finally did it. My makeup is off and I'm wearing a tshirt from my 21st bday, when I had hope and friends and a future. Life is so horrible. I want out.

• Love
Reactions: Onelegman, rinkachan, thecolourgold and 5 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I have my rope secure to some beams in my attic. Using a boat rope that can support 650 pounds. Deciding between slip knot and simple noose. I feel like I have the simple noose down. I'm into choking so the lack of airway shouldn't be an issue. My boyfriend just told me he doesn't want to deal with me because I'm suicidal. He's the only reason I didn't off myself Friday when I bought the rope. It's all together now. Going to finish this vodka and give it a go. I couldn't pass out from my tests but I felt myself getting light headed. Again, used to being choked so I'm not afraid of it. I'm just worried about my dog. He's a good boy who doesn't deserve this. I'm so done with life. I tried fighting again and failed. No one cares about me. If they did, I wouldn't be alone drinking right now. It's so shitty. Life is so shitty. I'm only good at my job, nothing else. My biggest concern is fucking over my dog and my coworkers. I think family will step up for my dog though. I thought I would be pretty when I finally did it. My makeup is off and I'm wearing a tshirt from my 21st bday, when I had hope and friends and a future. Life is so horrible. I want out.
I hope you find the peace you deserve

Reactions: rinkachan, Bout time, Tiburcio and 2 others
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I hope you find the peace you deserve
Thanks love. I'm just so sad. Life is meaningless. I feel like shit because there are people who would love to have my life and my physical health. I just want out. No one really cares about me.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Itseasy, Righttodie, Tiburcio and 2 others
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Listening to Hate Me by Blue October just prepping.

• Love
Reactions: Righttodie and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks love. I'm just so sad. Life is meaningless. I feel like shit because there are people who would love to have my life and my physical health. I just want out. No one really cares about me.
I'm so sorry you hurt so bad wish I could help you whatever way that might be. I wish I had my health and I wouldn't even be considering all this I cant even get my courage up to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Bsbsb12, Righttodie, lv-gras and 1 other person
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I'm so sorry you hurt so bad wish I could help you whatever way that might be. I wish I had my health and I wouldn't even be considering all this I cant even get my courage up to do it.
I wish I could give you my physical health. I feel so selfish.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and shadow11
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I don't deserve it. I'm fit and healthy even though I've tried to destroy my body.

Reactions: atwasoa
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If people would love to have your life then why are you so sad? Why don't you meet people who will see and appreciate who you are? There are people out there who will care about you. You have to meet them.

Reactions: Archieozias, thecolourgold, atwasoa and 3 others
S

Serus

Aug 20, 2018
It's me again. I'm wondering if it's possible to do this type of hanging while im laying down in bed? I forgot that there are bars on my windows which I could use to hold my weight:

Reactions: Righttodie, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I have some questions. Where can i hang myself from in a hotel room? Im worried about wardrobe bars bending.
What type of rope should i use? What about the thickness?

Thanks, sorry for my english

Last edited:
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
Or it means that he'll lay there indefinitely with the blood rushed to his head and deafened hearing, until finally getting up pissed off wondering why it's not working.
Hi, I'm new and I've been thinking that hanging myself like Kate Spade did would be my answer. Shit, I don't want to end up a vegetable. Is it really that difficult? Of course, my battery is low. Been reading everything. Thank you

Reactions: Righttodie
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It´s not difficult, use a rope, a slip knot and a place that holds your weight and you will be dead soon

Reactions: Archieozias, thecolourgold, Gabby78 and 3 others
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
I don't like the looks of the setup. Cloth of any kind makes me nervous, personally. The height is fine as long as the noose is enough off the floor. Just make sure the doorknob is locked so that it doesn't turn, and make sure you're aware of the fact that when you go into convulsions your head will be banging into the door.
How long do the convulsions last?

Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
It´s not difficult, use a rope, a slip knot and a place that holds your weight and you will be dead soon
Thank you. Don't know how to do a slip knot. Since my husband passed, I can't do anything.

Reactions: Righttodie
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Look at google slip knot

Reactions: Morpheus and Bout time
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you. Don't know how to do a slip knot. Since my husband passed, I can't do anything.

I'm not very good with directions but this video was pretty easy to follow

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: cryone, ilovemydog, Archieozias and 15 others
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
I guess it's just too early for me to leave the world. I don't think I have what it takes to leave my family behind. I have a father and four siblings who will miss me if I kill myself.
I'm going to see a doctor and see if I can deal with my issues and still my life around. I'm only 23 years old.
However if nothing helps I'll probably try again.
I truly hope you find peace.

• Love
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
You did it in the right spot. Knot in the back, tightened near the bottom of the neck. It must be the scarf, for some reason. The arteries go along down each side of your neck below the jaw. Doesn't really matter though...you just need the ligature to be tight. Do you have any long cords? If not I would say try rolling up a sheet.

Edit: Wait, what do you mean by "leaning forward and applying pressure"? I'd have to see how exactly you're doing it. Could just not be enough pressure. That's got to be it, because otherwise it wouldn't really make sense if the scarf is sturdy and the noose is fully tightened around your whole neck. If it's under 11 lbs of pressure you'll only get the jugulars and the blood will rush to your head but that's it.
Just made a quick drawing of what I was doing. It might be that it's not tight enough or not in the right position around my neck. How do I apply more pressure?
Jksrhgjl

Reactions: lospollos, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks Dani. Basically it was a shadow. The minute I started applying pressure this shadow was going frantic around me, like someone running around but in spirit form. Black shadow, left right, stopping for a sec, repeating. Sounds creepy but I feel it was someone panicking. Maybe a passed loved one or something. I could sense I was being watched.. hard to explain but you probably get it. It didn't frighten me though.
Have a good sleep, x I do always encourage people to sleep on it.. that way you know in your heart its not impulsive, know what I mean?
When I get jacked up and really stressed, I swear my late husband is in here. Since I've been thinking about doing this, every time I round the corner to the bedroom I see his shadow.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dani Paradox and SamK
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
I plan on doing it on my birthday (9th sep). Just going to get drunk and end it. I'm going to buy some rope, I just haven't decided what I'm going to use as a pole/door yet. I live alone so there's no worries with someone coming in and stopping me. No one will even find me until my neighbours notice something.

• Hugs
Reactions: rinkachan, Righttodie, lv-gras and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Just made a quick drawing of what I was doing. It might be that it's not tight enough or not in the right position around my neck. How do I apply more pressure?
View attachment 594
I'm not sure about why you're not losing consciousness. That should work. Make sure it's as tight as possible and apply more pressure. The set up does look a bit faulty though. Considering you have to use your muscles to apply pressure while leaning...the second you lose consciousness your muscles will relax and you will fall on the floor and/or move backwards. Not a very good idea for fatality. You want the pole to be above your head so that when you lose consciousness you are able to freely dangle by your neck without having to worry about anything going wrong.

Reactions: Morpheus, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
Edgard

Edgard

Aug 23, 2018
That's how my mother killed herself when I was 4 years old. Funny that I might go the same way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mrnamoshi, Suicidal_manlet, ironically living and 10 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Just how painful do you think full suspension is

Reactions: Righttodie and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Just how painful do you think full suspension is
Painful. You're dangling by the neck with your entire body weight, and you can't breathe.

Reactions: thecolourgold, thundersnail, Asianfailure and 2 others
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not sure about why you're not losing consciousness. That should work. Make sure it's as tight as possible and apply more pressure. The set up does look a bit faulty though. Considering you have to use your muscles to apply pressure while leaning...the second you lose consciousness your muscles will relax and you will fall on the floor and/or move backwards. Not a very good idea for fatality. You want the pole to be above your head so that when you lose consciousness you are able to freely dangle by your neck without having to worry about anything going wrong.
I looked at the drawing and kind of what I have in mind except door knob. I remember moving in and my late husband put a new one so the sucker should be good. My carotid is the best pulse I have. On my 4th glass of wine and I'll take my usual Ativan when I'm ready to sleep. Thought that & rum or jack would do the trick. You're right Dani, takes a lot of courage. If I go braindead have DNR. Back to my wine!

Reactions: thecolourgold, SamK, ninaevol and 1 other person
Bout time

Bout time

Bob Marley
Aug 23, 2018
This was the only source I could find that showed the times of each part of the process. Maybe someone has a better one.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/91d4/a151683bcca5497cfb4150fdd501835d0bdc.pdf
Thank you for the information. I'm new at researching this; frankly I thought it would be a no brainer. This information is very helpful in that in the 8 cases, from beginning to end doesn't take long, and convulsions are in a matter of seconds to a minute or so. Feel badly for the auto erotic guys. Have a friend who nearly died doing that. Thanks again.

Reactions: SamK, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person