ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
Now it's finally time to try this. If you don't hear from me again it's because I succeeded <3

• Love
Reactions: rinkachan, CVLife1973, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
I couldn't do it...

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
That's it I'm doing it today and I'm leaving my father a note telling him to go fuck himself.

Reactions: rinkachan, Hollowillow, atwasoa and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Ive just got my pull up bar today so reading these comments and getting tips is very helpful for me. When ive put the rope around my neck i normally cant swallow properly. My other attempts did not make me pass out so i was doing it wrong. Hopefully my next attempt i can pass out for good.

Reactions: Morpheus and atwasoa
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Ive just got my pull up bar today so reading these comments and getting tips is very helpful for me. When ive put the rope around my neck i normally cant swallow properly. My other attempts did not make me pass out so i was doing it wrong. Hopefully my next attempt i can pass out for good.
I had the same issue. Place the noose below your adam's apple near the bottom of your neck with the knot in the back. You need around 11+ lbs of pressure, which is roughly the weight of your skull. I'm doing it in a lying down position on my belly with my face towards the floor. Tightening the noose, then resting my head. Good luck. Just make sure everything is secure.

Reactions: julysilentwoods, dv2020lowj and Tiburcio
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I had the same issue. Place the noose below your adam's apple near the bottom of your neck with the knot in the back. You need around 11+ lbs of pressure, which is roughly the weight of your skull. I'm doing it in a lying down position on my belly with my face towards the floor. Tightening the noose, then resting my head. Good luck. Just make sure everything is secure.
thanks

Reactions: Tiburcio
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
What went wrong?
I guess it's just too early for me to leave the world. I don't think I have what it takes to leave my family behind. I have a father and four siblings who will miss me if I kill myself.
I'm going to see a doctor and see if I can deal with my issues and still my life around. I'm only 23 years old.
However if nothing helps I'll probably try again.

• Love
Reactions: ForceUser101, devin44, Ihadagoodlife and 6 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I really hope this is it. I have everything set up and ready for impulse. For hours I have been submerging myself with every single trigger I can think of between music and photos around my room, and the noose is right there. I still have over four hours. No distractions, no nothing. Only submergence. I've got a pretty good feeling "Chop Suey!" will be THE song on replay that builds up the impulse. I sure hope so. Peace out.

Reactions: 6Judas6, atwasoa, ninaevol and 3 others
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
I really hope this is it. I have everything set up and ready for impulse. For hours I have been submerging myself with every single trigger I can think of between music and photos around my room, and the noose is right there. I still have over four hours. No distractions, no nothing. Only submergence. I've got a pretty good feeling "Chop Suey!" will be THE song on replay that builds up the impulse. I sure hope so. Peace out.
Good luck Paradox if that's even something to be said when it comes to this.
I wish you the best

Reactions: rinkachan, Rena rossy, Righttodie and 4 others
S

Serus

Aug 20, 2018
I once tried short drop/partial suspension and failed. I woke up on the floor with the knot untied(I did a simple loop following the instructions from the lost all hope website). Now since this thread basically says to make a slip knot. Is it possible to like make sure the knot doesn't come off untied? I tested out the simple knot on my hand and found out that if it gets pulled enough, it basically comes off. My body was hanging from the ceiling before so yeah. I'm going to try this new method soon with kneeling but yeah, I need help to secure the knot better even if I'm going to be kneeling and it wouldn't use as much force from my body.

Reactions: lv-gras and (deleted member)
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
I once tried short drop/partial suspension and failed. I woke up on the floor with the knot untied(I did a simple loop following the instructions from the lost all hope website). Now since this thread basically says to make a slip knot. Is it possible to like make sure the knot doesn't come off untied? I tested out the simple knot on my hand and found out that if it gets pulled enough, it basically comes off. My body was hanging from the ceiling before so yeah. I'm going to try this new method soon with kneeling but yeah, I need help to secure the knot better even if I'm going to be kneeling and it wouldn't use as much force from my body.
If you make a slipknot exactly as you make a slipknot it won't get untied unless someone pulls the end of the robe that you made the slipknot with if you understand.

If No one pulls it there's basically no chance for it to untie

Reactions: Morpheus, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
Paradox let me know if you are still here in 1-2 days just so we know if you succeeded.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

Serus

Aug 20, 2018
If you make a slipknot exactly as you make a slipknot it won't get untied unless someone pulls the end of the robe that you made the slipknot with if you understand.

If No one pulls it there's basically no chance for it to untie

Oh gotcha. I'll probably try it out soon when I know no one's going to come home. If I don't come back here, I probably succeeded. Thanks!

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You did not do the simple noose correctly.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Good luck Paradox if that's even something to be said when it comes to this.
I wish you the best
Thank you. The feeling has been building and building all day. And I took some codeine and I'm feeling woozy. I believe it is coming. If I don't make a post later tonight then I succeeded.

ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I had everything set up and tried this earlier but I can't seem to go unconscious. My vision gets really blurry and I feel a lot of pressure building up in my face..

Reactions: fkyou, Gabby78, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Man, I just don't think I can do this unless I'm shit faced drunk out of my mind and about to black out. I figured out a new way of doing it which definitely seems to help, for me at least. The entire day of depressing music and getting into the mood helped but was a bit unnecessary. Finding those one or two perfect songs and playing them over and over...that is the trick (at least for me.) I did it for hours before finally deciding to give it a go, which I was hoping I would be able to just do......and I couldn't...I can't get past that tingling. I get a few seconds in, blood rush, and then the tingling...and I back out. But a trick I figured out is the position I hold myself. Because of the way I have my set up, which is lying down on my stomach with the knot at the back of my neck and my face to the floor......I use my elbows to hold myself up comfortably. So rather than a full suspension where you kick the chair, it's a partial suspension where I drop my elbows. While using my elbows to hold me up, I keep one hand on the knot, and when I drop I also use my hand to tighten the knot good on the way down. Now, once the tingling starts and freaks me out, I am able to immediately stop it. Thing is...I just did this over and over and I can tell that it is beginning to get me accustomed to the feeling. Sometimes I get further into it than others, and the tingling gets more intense. I'm desensitizing myself to it...to the fear...to the survival instinct. And another thing is that hyperventilating beforehand causes you to lose consciousness faster, and...well, you guessed it...you kind of start to hyperventilate a bit in between those little "sessions" which makes the next one more intense. Not only that, but at least for me, after doing it so many times I begin to get annoyed with myself that I keep backing out, and I can really feel myself getting irritated, and that sense of drive adds to the impulsivity and makes me want to try harder and keep going at it. And as I do seem to be getting accustomed to the effects and exactly what it feels like...well, it kind of feels like a game where you I see how far I can go without losing consciousness...until that one point where I do :) It actually makes it a bit exciting. And with the hyperventilating in between sessions, that definitely increases the chances. I was laying there for maybe 25 minutes total, most of which I had taken a break of a few minutes in between "sessions" before figuring out this little game of mine. I am pretty much out of time at this point unless I were literally to hang myself and go through with it right this second. So I am going to sleep on it, and I might play again tomorrow. Now that I have this figured out, hell, I could lay there and play all day. But, I do think I would rather be drunk out of my mind when I do it, and I won't have money for that until the first, so I think I'm probably going to hold off. I'll see how I feel. But at this point I am very confident that I will be able to go through with it, because it will be an "accident." xD Get it? I changed my perception of it. So rather than looking at it like I'm about to end my life, it's as if I'm playing hangman, where the point is to NOT lose consciousness. It really alleviates the fear. Hmmm...I wonder how far I can go? xD Food for thought...maybe some of you guys will like the idea of this for yourselves. I know I do. I just put a whole new spin on "drinking games." And, I don't know who here believes in spirits and whatnot, but while I was doing all this, I kept feeling like there was someone behind me staring at me and about to physically grab me and pull me back. Maybe it's just my survival instincts playing tricks on me, but as a very powerful empath it definitely felt like there was someone behind me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovemydog, julysilentwoods, thecolourgold and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I had everything set up and tried this earlier but I can't seem to go unconscious. My vision gets really blurry and I feel a lot of pressure building up in my face..
You're only compressing the jugulars. If the carotids were constricted you would know. Aren't you the person who was using a scarf around a doorknob? I had a bad feeling about that.

Last edited:
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
Man, I just don't think I can do this unless I'm shit faced drunk out of my mind and about to black out. I figured out a new way of doing it which definitely seems to help, for me at least. The entire day of depressing music and getting into the mood helped but was a bit unnecessary. Finding those one or two perfect songs and playing them over and over...that is the trick (at least for me.) I did it for hours before finally deciding to give it a go, which I was hoping I would be able to just do......and I couldn't...I can't get past that tingling. I get a few seconds in, blood rush, and then the tingling...and I back out. But a trick I figured out is the position I hold myself. Because of the way I have my set up, which is lying down on my stomach with the knot at the back of my neck and my face to the floor......I use my elbows to hold myself up comfortably. So rather than a full suspension where you kick the chair, it's a partial suspension where I drop my elbows. While using my elbows to hold me up, I keep one hand on the knot, and when I drop I also use my hand to tighten the knot good on the way down. Now, once the tingling starts and freaks me out, I am able to immediately stop it. Thing is...I just did this over and over and I can tell that it is beginning to get me accustomed to the feeling. Sometimes I get further into it than others, and the tingling gets more intense. I'm desensitizing myself to it...to the fear...to the survival instinct. And another thing is that hyperventilating beforehand causes you to lose consciousness faster, and...well, you guessed it...you kind of start to hyperventilate a bit in between those little "sessions" which makes the next one more intense. Not only that, but at least for me, after doing it so many times I begin to get annoyed with myself that I keep backing out, and I can really feel myself getting irritated, and that sense of drive adds to the impulsivity and makes me want to try harder and keep going at it. And as I do seem to be getting accustomed to the effects and exactly what it feels like...well, it kind of feels like a game where you I see how far I can go without losing consciousness...until that one point where I do :) It actually makes it a bit exciting. And with the hyperventilating in between sessions, that definitely increases the chances. I was laying there for maybe 25 minutes total, most of which I had taken a break of a few minutes in between "sessions" before figuring out this little game of mine. I am pretty much out of time at this point unless I were literally to hang myself and go through with it right this second. So I am going to sleep on it, and I might play again tomorrow. Now that I have this figured out, hell, I could lay there and play all day. But, I do think I would rather be drunk out of my mind when I do it, and I won't have money for that until the first, so I think I'm probably going to hold off. I'll see how I feel. But at this point I am very confident that I will be able to go through with it, because it will be an "accident." xD Get it? I changed my perception of it. So rather than looking at it like I'm about to end my life, it's as if I'm playing hangman, where the point is to NOT lose consciousness. It really alleviates the fear. Hmmm...I wonder how far I can go? xD Food for thought...maybe some of you guys will like the idea of this for yourselves. I know I do. I just put a whole new spin on "drinking games." And, I don't know who here believes in spirits and whatnot, but while I was doing all this, I kept feeling like there was someone behind me staring at me and about to physically grab me and pull me back. Maybe it's just my survival instincts playing tricks on me, but as a very powerful empath it definitely felt like there was someone behind me.
It really sounds like you've found a way to do it without thinking too much about how you're about to take your own life. Next time I'm also going to try a setup like yours where you lie on the stomach. Definitely a bunch of good tips! :)

Reactions: Tiburcio and Dani Paradox
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
I believe in spirits and angels and when I tried this last week there was a spirit in the room with me, it actually showed up on video, long story, but I believe someone was there with you
Hugs

Edit:
I was kind of doing the same thing. trialling out how long it woud take to pass out and applying different pressures.

Reactions: bubbletea, Morning Angel, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I believe in spirits and angels and when I tried this last week there was a spirit in the room with me, it actually showed up on video, long story, but I believe someone was there with you
Hugs
Woah, I'd definitely be curious to see the video

SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Thanks Dani. Basically it was a shadow. The minute I started applying pressure this shadow was going frantic around me, like someone running around but in spirit form. Black shadow, left right, stopping for a sec, repeating. Sounds creepy but I feel it was someone panicking. Maybe a passed loved one or something. I could sense I was being watched.. hard to explain but you probably get it. It didn't frighten me though.
Have a good sleep, x I do always encourage people to sleep on it.. that way you know in your heart its not impulsive, know what I mean?

Reactions: Tiburcio, Dani Paradox and lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Thanks Dani. Basically it was a shadow. The minute I started applying pressure this shadow was going frantic around me, like someone running around but in spirit form. Black shadow, left right, stopping for a sec, repeating. Sounds creepy but I feel it was someone panicking. Maybe a passed loved one or something. I could sense I was being watched.. hard to explain but you probably get it. It didn't frighten me though.
Have a good sleep, x I do always encourage people to sleep on it.. that way you know in your heart its not impulsive, know what I mean?
Yes, for sure. And I know exactly what you mean. I felt the exact same thing. It was bizzare. I've made other attempts doing partial suspension, but I've never felt this before. And ironically this is when it would have been lethal because I have the setup perfected. I could feel a presence behind me, and at one point it literally felt as if someone was about to grab me by my shoulders and pull me back. I'm highly empathic so I am used to sensing things from everyone when I am around people. The sense of presence felt very real, but no one was there. Freaky. It comforts me though. Have a good night.

Reactions: thecolourgold, atwasoa, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
It really sounds like you've found a way to do it without thinking too much about how you're about to take your own life. Next time I'm also going to try a setup like yours where you lie on the stomach. Definitely a bunch of good tips! :)
I mean, I don't even have to think much of the fact that I'm taking my own life at all. Especially if I'm really drunk and thinking of it as a game. Hell, if I'm really that drunk I could even just pass out right into the noose. Maybe part of the game will be taking another shot every 15 minutes, and I can play all day. Plus, some people even like the feeling. Some girls like getting choked out in bed and losing consciousness for a second. Maybe I'll get so used to it that I start to enjoy it and I'll go peacefully. I've got to say, I do feel more confident than ever.

Reactions: thecolourgold
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Someone was definitely there and yes I get it completely xx
The presence with me was just as I was about to pass out too... (sorry for TMI) but i'm glad someone mentioned this

I'm glad you are still here as well Dani and giving yourself a bit more time
It is comforting for sure. It could have been an Angel. I'm familiar with Empaths that's cool, you guys all feel a lot and are sensitive to energy. It's tough being an empath but i'm just glad you are here and talking it through. My heart goes out to you and everyone else who is 'In this boat.'

I will have a good night you too Dani
talk another time

ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
You're only compressing the jugulars. If the carotids were constricted you would know. Aren't you the person who was using a scarf around a doorknob? I had a bad feeling about that.
I switched to the pole in my closet. Tried pulling on it with all my strength and it didn't budge. The scarf is pretty sturdy as well, and doesn't stretch. I was kneeling and leaning forward with the knot in the back of my neck and applying pressure. I still feel a bit dizzy and light-headed. What else besides a scarf would you recommend that I might already have in the house (excluding rope, but if I get desperate enough I'll find one somehow)? And where on my neck do I put it to compress the carotid? Fuck.. I took two semesters of human anatomy, you'd think I'd be an expert on locating an artery..

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
There probably was someone behind you waiting on you. I'm an empath too.

Last edited: