I

I'm scared

Feb 16, 2021
You mean something like this? I've thought about using it myself but people on the internet say it needs to be screwed on to the door-frame or it slips.

HTB1GgRbajDuK1RjSszdq6xGLpXa6.jpg
Yes that was the one I had

Reactions: Solar1703
CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
Hey please don't say that. You have no clue how many times I failed partial attempts, it's difficult to go through with it. It must have been insanely difficult going through that, it personally broke me mentally and I think I'm going insane. I can relate. It's too hard, very unnecessarily difficult to just do it and end it all. I hope we can find peace, just for things to not be as bad as we expect.
I appreciate the kind words brother. I hope we all find our peace one day. I truly do

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, Imustbefree, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I got alprazolam, lorazepam and trimipramin from my doctor. can you take it all together with alcohol to overcome SI? (The names of the drugs are German. They may be called differently with you)

my problem with hanging is that I can't overcome the SI. therefore my question whether that could help. does anyone have experience? and what amounts should I take?

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
and what amounts should I take?
It really depends on you, as no one knows your tolerance for these substances. But you can experiment and figure out how much you really need to feel the courage to commit.

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I ask because my doctor said I shouldn't use alprazolam with lorazepam. I would be interested in the tolerability of the drugs. not that the drugs cancel each other out or rather reinforce each other?

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I ask because my doctor said I shouldn't use alprazolam with lorazepam. I would be interested in the tolerability of the drugs. not that the drugs cancel each other out or rather reinforce each other?
Your doctor was right: lorazepam and alprazolam are both benzodiazepines and therefore both do the same thing. If you take both, you will double the effect.

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
does anyone have experience to cushion the rope that you can still breathe? I try to test it under the chin because it is too painful under the larynx. I just can't breathe under my chin. should I place a washcloth on the front of the windpipe? or does that increase the pressure then even more? or is there less pressure on the arteries then? does anyone have experience with upholstery?

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
yesterday i tried ctb. unfortunately the combination of alprazolam, lorazepam with alcohol was so unpredictable that at some point I passed out. Unfortunately, my parents came to me with emergency service and mentioned that they had found a sling, etc. ... I was asked by the doctors, I refused everything and that I am just tired. a doctor reassured my mother that you always fall down at home, etc ... now I don't know how to do it. As far as I know, they don't want to let me all into my apartment anymore. that's a real problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I had a whiskey cola, a beer then the first alprazolam, 2 more beers then a lorazepam, then another whiskey cola. Then I will get it quickly but could not do anything ... does anyone have similar experiences?

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I mean if you already drink alcohol etc. to get a grip on SI, but then only stumble, you could screw it up in the end or. such as not putting on rope properly

D

D3vnull

May 28, 2020
How do you make it?
I wish I knew.... Tried it yesterday night, really meant it, got a sure position to block the arteries, but such a visceral fear seized me when sounds (chatter in the street) started to fade and get distorted… It was so awful, I felt so bad. Then tried it again, kind of passed out while fiddling with the noose, came back feeling even worse, now I got a scratch on my neck I hope nobody notices. Overall it really felt like a total failure, but I wonder if repetition and practice could somehow help control the SI ? Am I kidding myself again ?

• Aww..
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
have you tried alcohol and medication like me? I apparently had a little too much to do the rest in a controlled manner. then SI basked not being so strong

• Aww..
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Am I kidding myself again ?
I have been asking myself this question after every attempt or "practice" with partial. It's just too difficult. Am I just scaring myself doing useless things with hanging and playing around or am I gradually lowering my SI and hopefully dying out soon? Is it worth all the trouble, I just can't fucking know...

Reactions: Motoko
D

D3vnull

May 28, 2020
have you tried alcohol and medication like me? I apparently had a little too much to do the rest in a controlled manner. then SI basked not being so strong
I'd rather avoid alcohol as it would only make me more likely to mess things up, and not really make me less anxious, but maybe an anti anxiety could help. But I suspect a quite large dose would be required. I'm quite immune to chemicals. I once tried to eat oleander to ctb, but only made my stomach hurt like hell for a few days... Well it was a long time ago and a totally unplanned desperate act. Stupid. Don't do it !
I have been asking myself this question after every attempt or "practice" with partial. It's just too difficult. Am I just scaring myself doing useless things with hanging and playing around or am I gradually lowering my SI and hopefully dying out soon? Is it worth all the trouble, I just can't fucking know...
Are you able to resist it for a longer time now ? I'm hoping that by gradually increasing the delay I could succeed almost by accident, a bit like kids playing the scarf game. But I have a long way to go, I bail out after a couple seconds right now, well barely :ehh:

Last edited:
  • Aww..
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I'd rather avoid alcohol as it would only make me more likely to mess things up, and not really make me less anxious, but maybe an anti anxiety could help. But I suspect a quite large dose would be required. I'm quite immune to chemicals. I once tried to eat oleander to ctb, but only made my stomach hurt like hell for a few days... Well it was a long time ago and a totally unplanned desperate act. Stupid. Don't do it !

Are you able to resist it for a longer time now ? I'm hoping that by gradually increasing the delay I could succeed almost by accident, a bit like kids playing the scarf game. But I have a long way to go, I bail out after a couple seconds right now, well barely :ehh:
yes, but i think alcohol inhibits something. that it is easier because thoughts are kept to a minimum. I just don't think I should take that many pills. only tablets don't do much, I've already tested it. there is a lack of 'don't care' attitudes and that can only be achieved with alcohol I think

D

D3vnull

May 28, 2020
yes, but i think alcohol inhibits something. that it is easier because thoughts are kept to a minimum. I just don't think I should take that many pills. only tablets don't do much, I've already tested it. there is a lack of 'don't care' attitudes and that can only be achieved with alcohol I think
It probably varies from one person to the other, if it works for you then use it For me it would require a lot, as I am a regular drinker, and I would be afraid to lose control at such a crucial time. But it's my control freak side...it may be different for you (hopefully, because yes it could be really useful)

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
am also a regular drinker. Without medication I can drink a good 5.5 liters of beer and can still play, etc. ... but with medication against anxiety it's different, 4-5 beers are enough. I'm still testing. maybe natural tranquilizers from the pharmacy will help you or painkiller like aspirin

Last edited:
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I think it would be best to prepare the setup. sober once hang test. so that the stability is tested. then drink something, possibly with a drug. keep drinking and when you notice it is slowly coming, put another tablet in the sling. then continue drinking. The sling should be slightly tightened and in position, then at some point you just let yourself go and the rest should be done. do others do the same? or is there any improvement?
does anyone have experience to cushion the rope that you can still breathe? I try to test it under the chin because it is too painful under the larynx. I just can't breathe under my chin. should I place a washcloth on the front of the windpipe? or does that increase the pressure then even more? or is there less pressure on the arteries then? does anyone have experience with upholstery?
? Repost

Last edited:
D

D3vnull

May 28, 2020
I place the rope below the Adam 's apple and I have no problem with breathing, and am quite comfortable, no pain but a bit of irritation due to rope friction. But it seems to be person dependent, as I heard some prefer above the apple.

• Wow
Reactions: Hurt
M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
I think it would be best to prepare the setup. sober once hang test. so that the stability is tested. then drink something, possibly with a drug. keep drinking and when you notice it is slowly coming, put another tablet in the sling. then continue drinking. The sling should be slightly tightened and in position, then at some point you just let yourself go and the rest should be done. do others do the same? or is there any improvement?

? Repost
IMO sounds like a good idea.
What kind of setup do you have for hanging?

Reactions: Ramirez
D

Demonnn

Jun 30, 2021
I tryed partial hanging today i lasted barely 20 seconds the rope burned my neck so much

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Im trying to read the most of the thread . those who consider this have thought of chloroform before to induce unconsciousness?

• Wow
Reactions: Hybrid, Hurt and Motoko
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I place the rope below the Adam 's apple and I have no problem with breathing, and am quite comfortable, no pain but a bit of irritation due to rope friction. But it seems to be person dependent, as I heard some prefer above the apple.
with me you express that very under the apple. that's very uncomfortable that's why I want to do it over it but then I can't breathe
IMO sounds like a good idea.
What kind of setup do you have for hanging?
Pull-up bar, rope coming from above. partial suspension. I tend the loop to chest height, and then let it sink in
I tryed partial hanging today i lasted barely 20 seconds the rope burned my neck so much
put a cloth or scarf around your neck, some padding is okay, just not too thick

Last edited:
I

idonntseethepoint

Jun 28, 2021
Is it possible to hang yourself without a ligature point - ie. by trapping a rope or similar within a closed door?

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
with me you express that very under the apple. that's very uncomfortable that's why I want to do it over it but then I can't breathe

Pull-up bar, rope coming from above. partial suspension. I tend the loop to chest height, and then let it sink in

put a cloth or scarf around your neck, some padding is okay, just not too thick
isn't it the point? xD

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Is this possible with an infinite ratchet strap? The one I have is an inch wide and 7 feet long. If not, what's best to use? I'm bad at making things myself, so preferably something I can get easily online.

BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
Is it possible to hang yourself without a ligature point - ie. by trapping a rope or similar within a closed door?
I also would like to know this, I've half attempted by trapping the rope in the top of the door , I've done the hand test, pulling down with my hand it stays in position . I've only managed to get as far as putting my head through the loop but no further as si keeps getting in the way I'm as scared it will go wrong

• Aww..
Reactions: puppet_nihilist and idonntseethepoint
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Is the sweet spot suppose to be where the carotid sinus is?