• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Doctor Logan

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
anyone know how painful hanging is? I saw some post saying that it's only slightly painful for the first 3-4 minutes then you pretty much pass out. I'm not exactly looking at drop hanging where you jump off a high area. I'd prefer using SN but I can't really find an actual source. The only problem is that I've heard stories saying that's it's either really painful or slightly uncomfortable.

Also this is my first actual post so hello!

Reactions: Flailure 513282, Theresnoescape, fleetingnight and 3 others
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Welcome to SS.

I can't speak for full suspension, but I can say from experience that partial isn't painful. Now, if you screw up like I did and live through it- there may be some lasting damage. You are essentially giving yourself a stroke.

Full- yeah, there will likely be some pain there. Things are going to get damaged.
@mehdone what was your lasting damage?

Upvote 0
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
My experience with partial has been that it's quite painful. I'm starting to think that my anatomy just isn't built for me to experience it painlessly.

• Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Upvote 0
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
If you aren't doing full suspension [and breaking your neck], or you aren't doing partial (correctly), then you can expect an extreme amount of pain. One of the worst ways to go if it isn't done correctly.

• Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Upvote 0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
If you aren't doing full suspension [and breaking your neck], or you aren't doing partial (correctly), then you can expect an extreme amount of pain. One of the worst ways to go if it isn't done correctly.
I ve read so often now that full hanging is painful when not done correctly, but I don't really get how there are supposedly so many ways to do this incorrectly, granted you tested rope. did the correct knots and anchor-point. There's only like two things: having the rope placed right at the top of neck because that's where going to end up anyway once you step off the stool and having the knot at the back of the neck, and…that's it isn't it? Maybe I'm stupid and can't see the many others things that I do wrong but I just don't see the big potential of doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
I ve read so often now that full hanging is painful when not done correctly, but I don't really get how there are supposedly so many ways to do this incorrectly, granted you tested rope. did the correct knots and anchor-point. There's only like two things: having the rope placed right at the top of neck because that's where going to end up anyway once you step off the stool and having the knot at the back of the neck, and…that's it isn't it? Maybe I'm stupid and can't see the many others things that I do wrong but I just don't see the big potential of doing anything wrong.
I mean, it's from experience. It's incredibly easy to place the rope incorrectly during partial and just have your head fill up with blood and feel like it's about to explode.

And with full-suspension, the possibility of not breaking your neck and not compressing your arteries, so you just end up struggling while choking to death. This scenario almost happened to me but the ligature ended up loosening up enough for me to escape.

Upvote 0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
I mean, it's from experience. It's incredibly easy to place the rope incorrectly during partial and just have your head fill up with blood and feel like it's about to explode.

And with full-suspension, the possibility of not breaking your neck and not compressing your arteries, so you just end up struggling while choking to death. This scenario almost happened to me but the ligature ended up loosening up enough for me to esca
I might be wrong but I thought with Full-suspension you won't break your neck. You only break your neck with drop-hanging which is completely different method with a lot more additional difficulties. I'm talking about a classic hanging where you step off the stool and suspend.

Upvote 0