Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
Sometimes I wonder who will go to my funeral, I think the only person that would be there is my mom, I don't have any friends in real life or online and the rest of my family doesn't care about me. Kind of sad tbh, but again it doesn't really matter because I'll be dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Not_Quite_Dead_Yet, puppy9 and 5 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Hmm. I've thought about this kinda thing before. Not who would go..But more what people would think. Then I was like..."what people?". I do think it's sad, but your not alone. I don't even know if there would be a funeral in my case. I don't know who would attend. Mainly because I can't think of anyone besides my parents. I don't think they would have a funeral for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Élégie, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
O

orangemushroom

Nov 22, 2019
Probably just my 'close family'? Though I don't really feel like they'd belong anyway.. Frankly I'd rather just have JUST the people I actually can connect to.. My few friends and my boyfriend. But I'm probably not dying for a decent while anyways. Unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and Harasaki
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Family, my real friends, and probably a few fake ones.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I don't know. It depends on if I am loved and missed or not. I have made arrangements so I do not have a funeral, I will be removed as cheaply and anonymously as possible. But I have given someone the right to veto this decision if a funeral is wanted.
So it's either no one I know (just whoever digs the hole or scatters the ashes), or my family, my friend and maybe a few coworkers.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizinha, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and 1 other person
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
Hmm. I've thought about this kinda thing before. Not who would go..But more what people would think. Then I was like..."what people?". I do think it's sad, but your not alone. I don't even know if there would be a funeral in my case. I don't know who would attend. Mainly because I can't think of anyone besides my parents. I don't think they would have a funeral for me.
I also can't think of anyone besides my mom, and maybe my father would show up but probably not.
Why wouldn't they have a funeral for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and ImsooDone1N
XoXoNae

XoXoNae

Trying to understand
Dec 5, 2019
Same!!
I don't know. It depends on if I am loved and missed or not. I have made arrangements so I do not have a funeral, I will be removed as cheaply and anonymously as possible. But I have given someone the right to veto this decision if a funeral is wanted.
So it's either no one I know (just whoever digs the hole or scatters the ashes), or my family, my friend and maybe a few coworkers.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Harasaki, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and 2 others
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
My parent and close family.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Harasaki, forever21, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I also can't think of anyone besides my mom, and maybe my father would show up but probably not.
Why wouldn't they have a funeral for you?
Well, maybe they would, I just can't picture it. Also I don't have any irl friends. I don't have a big family. If my whole family came there would be maybe 6-7 people. I deeply, genuinely believe I would not be missed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Harasaki, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I deeply, genuinely believe I would not be missed.
I hear you. I am convinced it is the same for me. That's why I have made my will so that I'm just cheaply disposed of by default.

• Hugs
Reactions: Harasaki and Weeping Garbage Can
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Only if they happened to find out maybe just a few, probably none lol!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Harasaki and Weeping Garbage Can
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
None.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral316, Numbtopain97, a_strange_day and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't want a funeral. But if I did have one maybe a couple people that just want to see me dead, and a few more who'll fake like they cared. I'm with Frank Reynolds on this one though.

2EDD1A41 64C9 4F1A 8E5F 8F06E1B917F1

Reactions: Blue Moon and Harasaki
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Just my immediate family. I'd rather there isn't a funeral though.

Reactions: Harasaki
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
None and that's okay.

Reactions: Astral316, Harasaki and lizinha
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There is no one in the area, so there will be no funeral.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I actually wrote as one of my final wishes I don't want a funeral. I don't my outside family to be notified about my death, only my close friends.
I just don't see the point of people that never bothered to reach out to me to finally show up at my funeral with crocodile tears. Don't cry for me when I'm dead, as you never cried or looked for me while I was alive. So fake.

L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Probably my close family members. I doubt others will even know I died

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
My close family members I'd assume. Tbh I don't even want them to come.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
:smiling:Im not a great fan of funerals.I think i will give mine a miss !

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, UninformedLover and Harasaki
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Funerals are a waste of money. I've alienated everyone, so it would be "underattended". I wouldn't mind if my ashes found their way into the fuel tank of someone obnoxious!

Reactions: mediocre and Harasaki
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Mum, stepdad, real dad, brother, sister, cousins, grandma, aunties, uncle, great uncle and aunt. I think that'll be about it.

Reactions: mediocre and Harasaki
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't really know, but probably more than I'd ever think. I seem to make an impact on people without realizing it.

But that's if I even have a funeral, and I don't know that I would. I'm very isolated from family and friends where I live, and I don't even know how they're going to sort out what to do with me. I'm filing that away under things that are not my problem.

Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
I've given this a lot of thought. I'd like to think I've touched the hearts and minds of plenty of people in my life. There's a large part of me that wants to be missed and hopes that there's a large show out. But that's the selfish, self absorbed part of me. There's a smaller part that doesn't want to impose the financial burden of a funeral on my loved ones. I know my family (even the ones I hate or haven't seen in years) would show up and my close buddies most certainly would go too. But in some twisted way I want my funeral to be some warped/skewed presentation of my popularity- probably because I currently feel so alone and isolated

ZemTee

ZemTee

Dec 11, 2019
Provided I have one, my guess is no less than three, and possibly as many as seven.

But that's if I have one. I agree with Frank, dump my corpse in the trash, when I'm dead, I'm dead. At that point my body is worth whatever somebody else can and and is willing to do with it. I won't have a use for it.

Reactions: Astral316
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
My mom, my younger sister, and my cat. I don't want others.

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Close family members.
I don't want anyone else anyway.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Probably only my family, my parents haven't really ever met my friends so idk or they'd be happy to have my friends at my funeral??