• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about / find your way to SanctionedSuicide? (2nd poll)

• The BBC

Votes: 71 3.2%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 188 8.5%
  • Tantacrul's YouTube video

Votes: 921 41.7%
  • A forum or social media platform (facebook, twitter, etc)

Votes: 258 11.7%
  • Searching for methods

Votes: 783 35.4%
  • Other news or media

Votes: 94 4.3%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 123 5.6%
  • From a friend

Votes: 67 3.0%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 21 0.9%
  • Other sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 137 6.2%

• Total voters
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Before coming to this forum, I studied methods for a long time and probably one of the links brought me here. I read about a poisonous flower that grows in the mountains near my city. Luckily I found this forum and learned about SN - I hope my bus ride will be painless with SN. My first attempt with digoxin a few years ago was very painful and did some damage to my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
K

katattack

Nov 6, 2023
Been searching methods for years now and one day I stumbled upon this website. This was years ago and have been on and off here for years now.

Fuji

Fuji

Nov 16, 2023
Been reading the BBC articles on a suicide forum and then I did research to get the name. So here I am :3

C

cripplingthoughts44

Nov 18, 2023
it was the bbc who gave me the idea

IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I was just randomly reading about suicide methods on Wikipedia and when I got bored and started scrolling through the other sights. I found SS and I clicked on it, read through some stuff and after 2 days, I decided to sign up.

So far, I like being a part of this forum.

Reactions: catperson
S

SirenInsomnia

Nov 4, 2023
Tantacrul's video led me here, I hadn't heard of it before then. I honestly didn't pay much attention to it at first, just listened to it while I did something else, but it stuck in my mind. I remembered it later when I found I really needed a place where talking about suicide is allowed and doesn't immediately get you banned and/or give you a bunch of "you don't seem like you're alright" notifications from the site itself.

Reactions: catperson
catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
i think i had heard the name before but didn't know what it was or look it up until i saw Tantacrul's video

R

Riig

Gott, es tut mir leid.
Nov 15, 2023
Found it (half?) accidentally, ive been writing on a fictional story for a while and had to research WW2, and you can obviously guess that i looked into the actual SS (SchutzStaffel), i tried searching for an SS member who commited suicide in Hamburg to base an enemy on, but since i couldnt recall the actual guys name at the time i found a video which mentioned SaSu in a quick quip instead. This was around a day or two after looking up the charcoal method and by looking up someone who did commit suicide which i found ironic. Happened back in 2019-2020 if i recall correctly. The Guy was Heinrich Seetzen for anybody wondering.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
downfall13

downfall13

Aug 26, 2023
Lmao! So apparently those outlets trying to "expose" SS have achieved very little in terms of blocking access to it, but have instead promoted it to thousands of suicidal people, many of whom, I'm sure have used the info from here to successfully cbt. Do these people fighting for the cause of "suicide prevention" even realize that their videos/articles have helped many people to find their way outXD? As opposed to preventing suicide.

I would have probably never found SS if not for Tantacrul, so when I eventually use the knowledge I found here to hang, he'll be somehow indirectly implicit. I just find it so funny😆.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
I found this website through Tantacrul's video. The way he described this website made me really interested as I'm suicidal and I want to find a way to CTB. So, I decided to check this website out( it took some time to fond this website since Tantacrul used an alias). It wasn't as bad as Tantacrul described it to very and I found it rather helpful so I decided to make an account.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Before I came here, I was on a prolife version of this site, but hated the fact that no one was allowed to even mention the right to die without their posts being deleted.

Sasu wasn't getting as much media attention yet, at least compared to now, but I looked for a pro-choice one, and this is the one I found. I'm glad I found it though. It was nice being able to have honest conversations about suicide without someone demanding that I stay alive.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I found it because of first searching for Lost All Hope that was taken down between my attempts and then finding the New York Times article in the results.
The Tantacrul effect will never not be funny to me. SaSu member of honour 🤣

StagekissPDX

StagekissPDX

Nov 22, 2023
I found it through the New York Times Article. I am beyond grateful to have found my community here. I have a solid plan to CTB on February 11th, 2024. I've been practicing, and I'm going to hang myself with my favorite silk scarf that I'm going to wrap around a doorknob. In the meantime, I'll be soaking up, and staying involved, with this community. Thank you, SS, for not judging us, and understanding that this choice belongs to each of us, and not other people who seek to remove our own autonomy.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Don't remember exactly, but I think I was trying to find out how to go about hanging/partial hanging.

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I discovered it a few years ago when searching for methods, at that time I used TOR browser to search for stuff like that, I think I found the clearweb link on an onion site that was like Pastebin, but I can't remember the name. I lurked in the forum for a year or 2. I decided to make an account when I turned 18.

P

Penquinman

Nov 22, 2023
Searching for information about nitrogen exit bags on Google

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Wikipedia, when I was reading about all things suicide.

FieCher

FieCher

Nov 19, 2023
I heard about it because this forum was mentioned in an article or interview with te family - in a case where a Dutch girl did CTB.

hereticgirl

hereticgirl

Nov 26, 2023
Tantacruel's video brought me here, and I'm glad it did

MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My partner's account and search history on his laptop.

milkandcoffee

milkandcoffee

Aug 8, 2022
First found the original subreddit probably 6/7 yrs ago. Been popping in and out since.

F

foolbastar24

May 11, 2023
I was surfing 4chan and found a post about Sanctioned Suicide

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I was looking for methods when I happened across the partial hanging megathread.

owano

owano

just a little guy
Oct 18, 2023
For me, I saw a video (not the big one that most people come here from) that was about a suicide forum (didnt specify any). I hadn't known of the existence of such website until then. The comments didn't provide me with any specific sites so I went searching and landed here!

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
LMAO good job tantacrul you dumbass.
The fake name he gave the forum was "Sorrow Solution", abbreviated like SS as well. He made no fucking effort to hide it at all. And still thinks he's some sort of hero.

• Yay!
Reactions: mafuyu
TheOneTrueMario

TheOneTrueMario

Nov 26, 2023
That one guys YT video, i found that i can actually relate to a lot of people here, he made is as tho users of this site are evil, which isn't the case, everyone should have a choice of what they do with themselves, not spamming them with the same "go see a therapist" or "call a hotline" bs does not make one evil.

time2fly47

time2fly47

Cowboy
Nov 25, 2023
Had a dream about charcoal method and googled it then found my way here