• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
i found this through the church of euthanasia website, before that i was reading about serial shooters and this girl said she was interested on it, searched for it and stumbled upon this website

tinyhotot

tinyhotot

Snake in Rabbit's Pelt
Jul 27, 2024
I was looking for a method and came across an article talking about the site without a name. After some reddit digging, found a wikipedia article with the name of the forum. I don't regret it at all but I am new here. Its weird but I hope I make friends here.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
The funny thing is I actually forgot what initially brought me here, but no I don't regret joining.

TheEndofAllThings

TheEndofAllThings

Jul 19, 2024
Funnily enough, I found it through my job, completely by accident. My job is to rate webpages. This particular task was to flag whether or not a page is harmful. The page was a thread on here. I don't remember what the particular post said, but I actually marked it as harmful. To me, at the time, this felt like a toxic place that encouraged suicide.

However, as I became more and more depressed and suicidal myself, I came back to the website out of curiosity. I discovered different peoples' experiences and methods I never heard of before. I felt empathy and realized that for some people things just don't get better despite trying.

Overall, I'm not sure whether or not I regret joining. I'm now obsessed with the thought of suicide to the point where I don't want to try to recover anymore. I have put all my hope in escaping this hell. But I'm glad I found a way that might end things more peacefully because I might have ended up going out in a less than ideal way.

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
a certain well known video, even if the creator didnt name drop. little did he know some people watching were probably unironically suicidal. didnt even know there was a place to talk about suicide in depth until now.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
There's a youtuber who make a video misrepresent this site, im curious what that youtuber is talking about and try to track down this site, note that im already suicidal back then and curious about the methode, so finally im join this site so i van get some methode eventhough im not gonna used that for now cause i still want to fight.

My experience? Well i can't say too much cause i'm not often log in to this website but i do feel glad that i can share my thought about suicide without being judge by some pro-life asshole who can't accept nuance in suicide discussion or overoptimistic guy that will tell you everything will be okay

Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
Found the site through /that/ video and lurked a bit before finally joining. I could tell the fella had little to no insight on the experience of being suicidal pretty early on in the video so, I had to check it out for myself.

I don't regret my choice to browse this forum at all. There are genuinely thoughtful messages being shared all the time and since making an account I've been able to enjoy how much of a safe space SS is to speak your real thoughts compared to supposed safe spaces in real life