• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
What type of writing?
Small mindless essays about the morality of suicide and yada yada. Just drabbles that will probably never see the light of day as long as I'm alive

Reactions: GoatHerder and Kusogaki
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I googled "suicide forum" and found SaSu in seconds.

Had I know this site was originally founded by incels, I never would have joined. I would have used it for the public information and never became part of the community.

However. SaSu has been my only coping mechanism for months. I have met some pretty dope people.

I am thankful for SaSu as well, because it taught me not to be impulsive. It taught me to research, take precautions, and how to give my self the best chance.

When I joined, my plan was to cycle thru methods (SWB, jumping, partial & full suspension) until I was gone.

Since then, I have made a will, written notes, take care of my cats care when I'm gone, found better methods, and have educated myself.

Have I ran into bad people on SaSu? Yes. Has SaSu at times made me feel a lot worse? Yes.

But it has also done a lot of good things.
What does incels mean?

Reactions: GoatHerder
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I found it from the BBC article about
dmc, I was so relieved that such a site existed actually, I had to do a google search to uncover the exact name of the site but I joined that day and I am glad I did it because my knowledge of methods was very poor and this site provided me a chance to learn what works and what doesn't. Plus I met some good incredibly compassionate people on here.
What does incels mean?
Involuntary celibate, usually men who can't get women to sleep with them

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu, alltoomuch2, GoatHerder and 2 others
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I actually found a link to this website while browsing the dark web for the first time. At first, I did not understand that the website was a completely normal forum accessible on the open internet, I thought it was some kind of a hidden and forbidden corner of the deep web. :D

And so far I do not regret joining.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, GoatHerder and Kusogaki
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
I actually found a link to this website while browsing the dark web for the first time. At first, I did not understand that the website was a completely normal forum accessible on the open internet, I thought it was some kind of a hidden and forbidden corner of the deep web. :D

And so far I do not regret joining.
Dark web? I'm intrigued.

Reactions: GoatHerder
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i knew there was pro-eating disorder and pro-self harm forums, so i got curious and looked up pro-suicide forums

Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and Kusogaki
peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
I'd love to read some of them if you don't mind. PM me
Sadly most of them are written in a mix of ugly spaningnlish so they'd be pretty confusing/impossible for anyone to read hehe
)There's a big change I'll edit and make them public once I eventually die though, since I won't be able to ever see or hear the criticism)

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I found it via sheer and don't regret it for a second.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Not sure (random internet browsing I think). I don't regret joining at all, if nothing else this is a nice place to talk

Reactions: alltoomuch2, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Someone mentioned 'SS suicide forum' on another website and I looked it up and eventually found this and don't regret I get to vent my feelings.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, GoatHerder, ham and potatoes and 2 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I found it researching methods when I was in a dark place mentally.
I do not regret it for a second. I think finding lots of like-minded people who can openly talk about these things without any stigma really helped.
Plus, because of this site, I've figured out how I will likely end it if my problem end up getting worse, but as of now, I'm doing better.
It's comforting knowingive got a way out if it comes to that.
Plus, thanks to this site, I now know how to use the dark web, so thats cool

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I first came across the site years ago, back in high school, when I was researching suicide methods (specifically hanging). I forgot about the existence of this site and ended up rediscovering it again thanks to Tantacrul's video. I do sometimes feel regret over having signed up here, mostly due to fears about somebody I know finding out. Despite this, I am glad that I decided to sign up here since I feel like I can finally talk freely about my feelings for once in my life. Being suicidal can be very isolating so I'm grateful for the existence of this place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, GoatHerder, ham and potatoes and 3 others
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Dark web? I'm intrigued.
Well, I was just trying to find out what it looked like and what you could find there out of curiosity using the Tor Browser.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I became aware of it from a Youtuber that will not be named. He unironically advertised the website despite how much he condemned it.

QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
Well, as one of the newer members -- I just joined today -- no regrets so far! As to how I found the site, I had been searching for "painless methods to CTB" and came across the same article in the NY Times that mentioned this forum.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I don't remember... It was some time in the 2010s and I was researching methods. Info was a lot more obscured back then. Took some years until we know what we do now.

This forum actually saved me back in 2020 because having prepared a method made it safe for me to go on, since I knew I could exit anytime I wanted.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, alltoomuch2, GoatHerder and 3 others
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
I used to lurk SaSu on Reddit before it was banned. I've never regretted it, I'm deeply grateful for this forum. I've always had a safe place to come back to whenever things get really bad, because they always eventually do again.

This place has like minded people who are also in pain and understand. People who won't tell me stupid shit about how much I have to live for or how they just know things will get better for me. Or get mad at me for burdening them with my issues or "bringing down the mood". No one flipping out on me saying they'll call the cops to my house. I've learned I can't open up to normal people. But I can here, which eases the stress of keeping it all bottled up inside.

Here there are resources where I can research and gather info and plan and think about things, which actually helps soothe some of my anxiety and pain, rather than than pushing me toward suicide.

Here I feel like even though I'm at the very bottom of my pit of despair, I can lie down and rest a while. Can take a break from trying to claw my way out of the hole. Can feel like I actually get to decide whether or not I want to claw myself out of the hole. That I have at least one choice that is still mine to make

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, todiefor, GoatHerder and 3 others
Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Refuses to give up hope
Jun 17, 2024
I found it from Tantacrul's video. I assume a lot of people found it through that. I don't regret discovering it because I do think it helps me seeing others struggle with mental illness. I can get really in my head and believe that I'm not meant for this world and there's something wrong with me, but seeing others feel the same way helps me remember this is an illness and not a defining characteristic of my life. I do feel very sad for those who do end up committing suicide, though. I don't reply to goodbye threads because I don't want to get banned from this forum, but I wish I could help. So, overall I'm glad I found this place, but it can also hurt me a bit too. Love you all ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, alltoomuch2, GoatHerder and 4 others
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
Well, as one of the newer members -- I just joined today -- no regrets so far! As to how I found the site, I had been searching for "painless methods to CTB" and came across the same article in the NY Times that mentioned this forum.
Welcome, If you have any troubles navigating the website PM me.

Reactions: QueenInsomnia, GoatHerder and Praestat_Mori
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
A few years ago I googled "least painful way to kill yourself" or something and ended up here. Then I lurked for a while and made an account last year. And of course I don't regret joining because this is where I can go when I feel like I can't cope with life anymore (I feel this multiple times a day haha) I calm down because I know there's resources here to help me get out of this hell and really kind, supportive people

• Love
Reactions: Kusogaki, wCvML2, alltoomuch2 and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have found SaSu via web-search when I was very desperate and depressed. I never regretted joining the forum.

Reactions: Kusogaki, alltoomuch2 and GoatHerder
archiveofpain

archiveofpain

May 29, 2024
Someone mentioned it to me and honestly I don't regret it, it's nice to have a place where you can talk freely about suicide without people nagging about how you should have to live or any other empty platitudes

It's also comforting to see how we're all somewhat in the same boat. This forum is more so a place of comfort where I can vent from time to time and see others handling situations or issues similar to my own and it's so helpful to know you're not alone when nobody else understands, as much as it also makes me feel bad because the fact that we are here is because society and its stigma towards suicide and mental health issues has failed us in some way and we're all struggling in one way or another

Reactions: Kusogaki, Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I was searching for data on methods, saw the Times article, and that's that. Wish I'd found it years ago, instead of so close to the end. That's my only regret.

Reactions: Kusogaki, Praestat_Mori, alltoomuch2 and 1 other person
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
Found it when Googling "suicidal forum", and joined out of curiosity.

It was pretty accidentally, and I find this place like a blessing.

• Love
Reactions: Kusogaki, Praestat_Mori, alltoomuch2 and 1 other person
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
found this forum from that guys video lol. forgot his name and i lurked on here without an account for a while. i dont regret joining at all, ive had lovely conversations with others and im grateful for it. ive learned so much more about methods i thought id never consider :p

• Love
Reactions: Kusogaki, Praestat_Mori and alltoomuch2
endlessmelancholy

endlessmelancholy

Jun 12, 2024
I found it through wikipedia and I'm glad I did. It's like a backup plan of sorts

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
I watched that youtube video talking shit about this site. I am so happy and relieved to have found this site. While I am not as active, I do appreciate this site a lot, for being able to talk about suicide and harming. I found this site after a long period of suffering and crying, so I am kinda empty and numb so there is not much I feel like sharing because I have already addressed it so many times, it feels so fucking pointless. Nothing about me has changed, everything is getting worse. I still want to die like I did six years ago.

• Hugs
W

walkingcorpse13

Jul 22, 2024
found this site after finding for more foolproof methods and came across a news article and wikipedia
so far ok just a little disappointed that i wasnt able to ctb some of the methods here

• Hugs
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I think I found this site during interminable googles about various potential poisons. Can't remember specifically. I absolutely do not regret joining this site. It has been a huge comfort. Kind people have put up with my vents when I've lost it. Steered me away from ineffective agonising methods. Overwhelmed me with kindness. Let me know that I am not alone in my struggles. I once joined a facebook suicide group - horrific and overwhelming. This site makes me feel very safe and understood. Ctb is talked about seriously and rationally. People are supportive and accepting. I've never seen any encouragement to ctb. Just reassurance if someone has made that decision, or a gentle questioning of the decision if someone isn't fully decided. I'm sure that I would be damaged but not dead if I hadn't found this site, and would still be believing that I am the only one who can only see one way out. I am immeasurably thankful that I found this site and the beautiful souls I have found here. Thank you all so much guys xxxxx

Reactions: Kusogaki and Praestat_Mori