• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
I finally found a website that that sells SN. I know a lot of websites are scams. I have also read the post on SS about potential scammers, however, I do know that companies that operate via PayPal and WhatsApp can be legit.

This website claims that they sell SODIUM NITRITE (Purity 99.6%). They also say on their website that "here you can find the products you couldn't find on Etsy or EBay" which makes me suspicious that they either know what they're selling (target market) or they're taking advantage of the fact that people are having difficulty finding it while pocketing their money. It's $25 USD for 100g and they provide shipping to the US. Lastly, they only sell 9 chemical products one of them being (MDMA).

Can anyone help me with figuring out the validility of this store? I'm not sure how much SN is supposed to cost because I've seen a variation of people claiming it to be affordable and some claiming it to be expensive without listing actual prices.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Tormentedme

Tormentedme

Got my bus ticket, just gotta make the journey
Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm... Does sound a little suspicious from what you've described, I agree. I'll happily take a look if you want an unbiased second opinion and can DM

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wouldn't trust it. if the image used has a blue/yellow label, its fake.
the verified sources are IC, CSS, and i think ive seen one more thrown around but i cant remember the name for the life of me. you might get away with buying from a chemist and/or butchery place, if theyre normal stores.

most of the shit being sold outside of IC and CSS is nitrate. it will pass the blood test. it will not kill you. if you really think it's legit, get it properly tested and have someone watch your attempt and report it to the PPeH.

IC costs (...are we allowed to post prices here?) over $40 and under $80 USD, not sure about CSS as i don't have the link.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Mdma is illegal to sell at etsy, and 25 for 100g SN is expensive, I just got 500g from poland for 3,50 Euro

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
Mdma is illegal to sell at etsy, and 25 for 100g SN is expensive, I just got 500g from poland for 3,50 Euro
unfornunetly due to regulations some are selling sn $50 for 50g. fucking scam but it is what is the case

D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023

Isn't MDMA pretty highly illegal to sell anywhere, not just via Etsy?