• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
I feel like this guy's just 100% full of shit (as in the Reddit poster). In most nations, it isn't illegal to sell sodium nitrite. The absolute worst the authorities could do in the US and most European nations is to politely ask the seller to stop.

Reactions: Looking
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
If this person is here, and reading this, fuck you.
This Reddit guy is a jerk... sodium nitrite is used for a lot of things other than cbt'ing and it's not the seller's fault if people are using it to cbt. He's screwing over sellers as well as people on SaSu.

Does FC ever make attempts to learn about cbt methods? It seems like she expends a lot of time and energy posting and feeling badly. I like her posts and hope she will keep participating but it makes me wonder. I'm not saying she has any obligation to make efforts to cbt, just wondering what her reasoning is, if anyone knows it.
Yeah no, we're not gonna start talking about other users behind their backs or as if they are not here. Let's leave the high school shit behind?

Y'all don't get to just go around accusing people of shit without evidence and just because you don't like the user.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadandlonely99 and Looking
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
This makes me so angry

Reactions: heyy
H

heyy

Jun 19, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am new here and I have a lot of questions but first I wanted to share something I found on Reddit.
Someone claiming to have been participating in a suicide forum for 3 years and have thousands of posts. He/She is claiming to participate in the forum specifically to report sources to Authorities.
This person created a brand new account on Reddit just to share this post 14 days ago, and they have no other posts or any other activity on Reddit. I have taken a screenshot of the user and the post in case they decide to take it down. Here is their post. I find it incredible that people like this exist. What a superiority complex. They have no compassion of human suffering, illness, pain, old age, probably because they have never experienced chronic pain, debilitating disease or real suffering. In any case, this is the post I found on Reddit, in case someone recognize this person:

I participate in a suicide forum to report sellers of suicide methods to authorities
I have participated in a pro-choice suicide forum for 3 years now. I have thousands of posts on it. My initial intention to begin with was to help talk people through tough times. The community there has a lot of people who feel comfortable venting, publicly, about things that hurt them to the point of wanting to hurt themselves. In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems, I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads. Offer solutions, ways to keep people's mind at ease. I've played Minecraft and other games with users when they needed it. I've seen people recover, I've met good people in this place. And that's why I continue to participate. However, this place has plenty of bad apples.
There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from. These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out. In my opinion, if you knowingly profit off of selling substances for suicide, you are worse than a heroin dealer, and a total piece of shit. I report every new source, and then all of a sudden they stop shipping, and all the people on the forum just assume they're scammers. Nah, I reported them to the authorities. I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks.

I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest. (Source: )

This is so...
I can't even find the words...
Thank u for sharing this!! I think it's really important.
This is so selfish. Like others already said: This Person defenately did not expierience anything like we did. Why does he want to be so heroish!?
That has to stop!

Thank you for all members that are making this website possible! And of course thank u to all mods that are doing their best to keep this website running!

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
Motherfucker, get your ass back to in-no-uncertain-terms pro-life toxic positivity cesspits like r/SuicideWatch. You aren't doing anyone any favors here.
I heard people get banned there for the smallest reasons, or no reason at all. It's a shame because the posts can really hit home sometimes.

Reactions: astonishedturnip
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I heard people get banned there for the smallest reasons, or no reason at all. It's a shame because the posts can really hit home sometimes.
Yep, Reddit in general has pretty much become a ban factory full of bots and subtle ads. Becoming investor/advertiser friendly really killed off any last vestiges of honest discussion.

Reactions: sadidiot0328
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
Yep, Reddit in general has pretty much become a ban factory full of bots and subtle ads. Becoming investor/advertiser friendly really killed off any last vestiges of honest discussion.
That sucks :/

Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Years being spent on something like that... geez. (And that's if they're being honest.)

If this person is accurate in their post, then it would probably be somewhat easy to find it out, right? People normally ask once for a source and that's it unless something happens to that source. Who asks for sources like 10+ different times besides someone who didn't plan on buying? šŸ¤” The other info they mentioned might help but only helps if they're being truthful about it.

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Hi Everyone, I am new here and I have a lot of questions but first I wanted to share something I found on Reddit.
Someone claiming to have been participating in a suicide forum for 3 years and have thousands of posts. He/She is claiming to participate in the forum specifically to report sources to Authorities.
This person created a brand new account on Reddit just to share this post 14 days ago, and they have no other posts or any other activity on Reddit. I have taken a screenshot of the user and the post in case they decide to take it down. Here is their post. I find it incredible that people like this exist. What a superiority complex. They have no compassion of human suffering, illness, pain, old age, probably because they have never experienced chronic pain, debilitating disease or real suffering. In any case, this is the post I found on Reddit, in case someone recognize this person:

I participate in a suicide forum to report sellers of suicide methods to authorities
I have participated in a pro-choice suicide forum for 3 years now. I have thousands of posts on it. My initial intention to begin with was to help talk people through tough times. The community there has a lot of people who feel comfortable venting, publicly, about things that hurt them to the point of wanting to hurt themselves. In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems, I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads. Offer solutions, ways to keep people's mind at ease. I've played Minecraft and other games with users when they needed it. I've seen people recover, I've met good people in this place. And that's why I continue to participate. However, this place has plenty of bad apples.
There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from. These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out. In my opinion, if you knowingly profit off of selling substances for suicide, you are worse than a heroin dealer, and a total piece of shit. I report every new source, and then all of a sudden they stop shipping, and all the people on the forum just assume they're scammers. Nah, I reported them to the authorities. I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks.

I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest. (Source: )

Sits all day on a chair, is fat, has no life contemplated suicide a thousand times but feels good doing this shit here. Also is from the UK believes immigrants are taking over and white population needs to be "saved". Lives off of money from the gov. Thinks sellers are dumb not hiding their tracks but fails to realize that they are selling legal things.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
If this person is here, and reading this, fuck you.

Yeah no, we're not gonna start talking about other users behind their backs or as if they are not here. Let's leave the high school shit behind?

Y'all don't get to just go around accusing people of shit without evidence and just because you don't like the user.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Reactions: Looking
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
average reddit user trying not to ruin it all for everyone else challenge (gone wrong - defined sn to the public anyways)