• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
"thousands of posts" "worked in cybersecurity" "played minecraft and other games with users on here" plus his whole typing style he uses good punctuation and capitalization shouldnt be to hard to find out who this is unless they change there typing style completely on purpose

i have pretty good ideas of who it could be just from my lurking on this site

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am new here and I have a lot of questions but first I wanted to share something I found on Reddit.
Someone claiming to have been participating in a suicide forum for 3 years and have thousands of posts. He/She is claiming to participate in the forum specifically to report sources to Authorities.
This person created a brand new account on Reddit just to share this post 14 days ago, and they have no other posts or any other activity on Reddit. I have taken a screenshot of the user and the post in case they decide to take it down. Here is their post. I find it incredible that people like this exist. What a superiority complex. They have no compassion of human suffering, illness, pain, old age, probably because they have never experienced chronic pain, debilitating disease or real suffering. In any case, this is the post I found on Reddit, in case someone recognize this person:

I participate in a suicide forum to report sellers of suicide methods to authorities
I have participated in a pro-choice suicide forum for 3 years now. I have thousands of posts on it. My initial intention to begin with was to help talk people through tough times. The community there has a lot of people who feel comfortable venting, publicly, about things that hurt them to the point of wanting to hurt themselves. In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems, I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads. Offer solutions, ways to keep people's mind at ease. I've played Minecraft and other games with users when they needed it. I've seen people recover, I've met good people in this place. And that's why I continue to participate. However, this place has plenty of bad apples.
There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from. These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out. In my opinion, if you knowingly profit off of selling substances for suicide, you are worse than a heroin dealer, and a total piece of shit. I report every new source, and then all of a sudden they stop shipping, and all the people on the forum just assume they're scammers. Nah, I reported them to the authorities. I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks.

I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest. (Source: )

I don't get it
Out of all the issues in the world that need real change and solutions
Why is this a concern
How can someone tell me what to do with my life and out to stop those who understand and help us instead of watching us suffer while berating us for not doing enough or trying hard enough
I'm so confused

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
As you can tell from my post count I'm very new here, and I was searching all over for somewhere to buy SN online earlier. It just fucking tore me apart that I can't even die easily anymore, that if I arrived just a few years earlier, I could've. The way people like this dude go about with things feels almost mocking and insulting. I'm an adult, I am willfully choosing to die, I am suffering every single day. But it's just some cathartic ego-boost to people like this. It makes me feel even more depressed. I'm sorry to make this about myself but it just hurts.

We could all hypothetically catch the bus right now with supplies inside our houses. It's just that it'll be extremely painful. What is some false hero like this guy going to do about it? He doesn't give a shit. He's just making everything more inaccessible and painful. This life and this body are a prison. I'm so tired.

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
what a loser. Who the hell u think u are to 'save me'. Go away. I hate morons like that with a superhero complex. U just making things worse. This forum has slowly become a space that some/many find safer than the homes/families they grew up in. How dare u take away the little piece of sanctity that those who come here get.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Nah, I reported them to the authorities.
Oh yes I bet "the authorities" cant wait for all these reports coming in so they can do fuck all. Not sure about outside of the UK but here they can barely investigate things within weeks of an emergency call about an active crime taking place.
Sounds more like somebody wanting a pat on the back for their heroic acts saving people from the imaginary death cult *all of which never happened*

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
As you can tell from my post count I'm very new here, and I was searching all over for somewhere to buy SN online earlier. It just fucking tore me apart that I can't even die easily anymore, that if I arrived just a few years earlier, I could've. The way people like this dude go about with things feels almost mocking and insulting. I'm an adult, I am willfully choosing to die, I am suffering every single day. But it's just some cathartic ego-boost to people like this. It makes me feel even more depressed. I'm sorry to make this about myself but it just hurts.

We could all hypothetically catch the bus right now with supplies inside our houses. It's just that it'll be extremely painful. What is some false hero like this guy going to do about it? He doesn't give a shit. He's just making everything more inaccessible and painful. This life and this body are a prison. I'm so tired.
been trying to catch a good source since the one i was gonna buy from removed SN from their catalogue, i feel your pain. such a disgrace to see someone doing this and even taking pride in it, i can't stand humans

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I do imagine this person would be pretty easy to find, so if this is real I hope mods sort it out pretty quick. Major fumble on op's part since users are making connections lolol.

People like this stress me out; why even spend so much time trying to shut down spaces where suicidal people congregate when realistically if everyone who was suicidal just dropped dead the problem of suicidality would technically be resolved (/hj)
people are going to kill themselves lmao, no matter how accesable methods are. this is pointless.

Funeral Cry for sure (I'm joking).
Audibly laughed because this was immedietly who came to mind. It's obviously not her but it's still funny as fuck.

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
View attachment 136383
I love how the first comment out of two comments under that stupid post is from someone calling out their bs, lol. And the only reply is from someone who can't think if any clever rebuttals to the points they made and instead has no choice but to opt to call their opinion stupid.
Every time I hear someone say "don't push your opinions on someone else" I want to put a drill bit into my pupils. I swear, privileged people have this tendency to treat handling political opinions like a board game or something as if they can't just accept some opinions are just objectively wrong and should be treated as such. It's so fucking stupid. If I believe it is in my best interest to die, why the hell would I not push for that access to an easy and peaceful death of my own? At least be consistent. He himself is pushing the beliefs of the status quo.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am new here and I have a lot of questions but first I wanted to share something I found on Reddit.
Someone claiming to have been participating in a suicide forum for 3 years and have thousands of posts. He/She is claiming to participate in the forum specifically to report sources to Authorities.
This person created a brand new account on Reddit just to share this post 14 days ago, and they have no other posts or any other activity on Reddit. I have taken a screenshot of the user and the post in case they decide to take it down. Here is their post. I find it incredible that people like this exist. What a superiority complex. They have no compassion of human suffering, illness, pain, old age, probably because they have never experienced chronic pain, debilitating disease or real suffering. In any case, this is the post I found on Reddit, in case someone recognize this person:

I participate in a suicide forum to report sellers of suicide methods to authorities
I have participated in a pro-choice suicide forum for 3 years now. I have thousands of posts on it. My initial intention to begin with was to help talk people through tough times. The community there has a lot of people who feel comfortable venting, publicly, about things that hurt them to the point of wanting to hurt themselves. In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems, I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads. Offer solutions, ways to keep people's mind at ease. I've played Minecraft and other games with users when they needed it. I've seen people recover, I've met good people in this place. And that's why I continue to participate. However, this place has plenty of bad apples.
There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from. These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out. In my opinion, if you knowingly profit off of selling substances for suicide, you are worse than a heroin dealer, and a total piece of shit. I report every new source, and then all of a sudden they stop shipping, and all the people on the forum just assume they're scammers. Nah, I reported them to the authorities. I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks.

I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest. (Source: )

Snitches get ….. lol

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, he just wanted to "get that off his chest," because he's so clearly traumatized by the whole situation. Somebody stick a gold star on his forehead and tell him to fuck off.

This is why we're not supposed to share sources, by the way. The rule is in SaSu's terms of service, although everyone seems to do it anyway.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Student
Feb 11, 2020
If they are real, there's quite a few things in their post that narrow down who they could be.

Like this:
People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'.

The single quotation marks around "peaceful" stand out to me, as in the U.S. we use double quotation marks.

But I have no idea if they're real. If someone really spent so long here completely hiding their true views and beliefs, would they be so careless as to make a Reddit post that gives away so many details about themselves? I don't know.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Doubt they can do anything. This site has already been in the papers warning that people have used this site and LostAllHope to aid their suicide. That's how I found it!
Some have even used SuicideWiki as well. Still though, I don't like the fact that this user was trying to play hero here and then go off on Reddit, expecting sympathy for his cause.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I didn't even read what the asshole said... If we have the right to be born, we have the right to die. Just saw the title and wanted to bring some peace that nothing is probably going to happen. Whatever happened to that original alt.suicide.holiday site or whatever it was from back in the day? I think the people had to have taken it down for themselves or maybe they updated the laws by now and they cant shut down the sites.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems"

Nt th/ wrds of sme1 wh/ hs spnt 3 yrs gttng t/ knw SaSu membrs - ok thre r 1 or 2 membrs wh/ cnsidr suicde as th/ answr t/ th/ 'burdn of xistng' bt th/ averge membr ds nt sy 'u stumpd ur toe s/ u nd t/ kll urslf' - = uninformd hypr-bole

If thse ppl cnnt mke an argmnt w/o xaggeratns or genrlisatns thn thy only prve thr ignornce

"I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads."

1 thng tht mods notce abt whte-knghts comng t/ th/ frum = tht thy r alwys th/ main charctr & ths persn = 0 diffrnt

"There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from."

Vendrs r prohibtd frm th/ webste - n.e1 cght sellng itms or tryn2 sll itms = bannd

These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out.

Am sre tht th/ Fixrs wll appreci8 sme1 els comng in & takng credt fr all thr hrd wrk

"I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks."

Slf cld b wrng bcse am nt up-2-d8 wth all sourcs bcse am nt currntly lookng t/ purchse SN & slf d/ nt shre sourcs wth othr usrs

Bt wht Mr Rbot hre = neglcting t/ add = tht frm slf limtd knowldge thre wre only a v smll numbr of indivdls sellng SN outsde of th/ ste & 2 of thm wh/ wre outd wre shwn t/ gve v specfc info abt thmslves -- thus = wld nt hve takn a cybr-scurity gnius t/ rport thm

Prevs sourcs wre jst genrl onlne shps

"I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest"

i.e 'am nt gttng n.e recgnitn fr b-ing a hero s/ am hmble-braggng fr notriety on th/ intrnet'​

Tht = if ths persn evn xists

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Does FC ever make attempts to learn about cbt methods? It seems like she expends a lot of time and energy posting and feeling badly. I like her posts and hope she will keep participating but it makes me wonder. I'm not saying she has any obligation to make efforts to cbt, just wondering what her reasoning is, if anyone knows it.
She joined this site to find out about ctb methods to begin with but then realised that she's trapped here because the obstacles for ctb-ing is too great for her. Hence she resorts to the next best thing, venting to pass time and hopefully fall asleep at night too. She hasn't explicitly said why she's trapped here other than pro lifers making ctb be too difficult (which is true technically) but, after reading a lot of past posts, I'd like to provide some additional insight as to why she's trapped. I'll just be repeating information that she already has said before in the past

For one, she lives with family and she doesn't have the skills to be independent. This already makes a lot of ctb methods harder for her because it's difficult to do much when trapped by family members. Also, she has stated that she has a low stress/pain tolerance. I know what it's like to have a low stress/pain tolerance and so I know that this makes ctb-ing extremely difficult because it takes a lot of courage to ctb. Her mind is overactive due to autism which causes her more pain too. Also, she seems to have a lot of chronic health issues too which probably hinder her ability to ctb but I'm not sure on that aspect yet. Basically, her reasons for wanting to be dead are also the same reasons which prevent her from actually dying because she isn't made to be resilient or push through hardship. Her, and my, neurotype is such that we easily get overwhelmed to where we cannot do anything. This is the curse that autism can give to people.

If euthanasia was legal for everybody here, she'd probably be the first one to take it. But unfortunately since a lot of the current suicide methods are too difficult, she's trapped within existence against her will. I hope she finds her peace soon so that she stops getting tormented by existence
"thousands of posts" "worked in cybersecurity" "played minecraft and other games with users on here" plus his whole typing style he uses good punctuation and capitalization shouldnt be to hard to find out who this is unless they change there typing style completely on purpose

i have pretty good ideas of who it could be just from my lurking on this site
Who do you think it is?
If this is Funeralcry then props for commiting to the bit
This obviously isn't FC. FC wants a world where people can choose to have euthanasia at any age without any restrictions. The loser in that reddit post however wants people to live for as long as possible even when there's no benefit of doing so. People like FC make me feel better but people like that redditor make me sick to my stomach

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Am I the only one searching for keywords 'cybersecurity' and 'Minecraft'? Haven't found a smoking gun though. And we need to be careful to avoid false accusations, not to mention being divided against each other by paranoia.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
This is lame, these posts always make the assumption that suicide and sharing resources is obviously wrong. It talks like suicidal thoughts are always something to recover from, and it even seems to assume that peaceful suicidal methods are worse than normal ones. But it's never explained where these views come from.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Every time I hear someone say "don't push your opinions on someone else" I want to put a drill bit into my pupils. I swear, privileged people have this tendency to treat handling political opinions like a board game or something as if they can't just accept some opinions are just objectively wrong and should be treated as such. It's so fucking stupid. If I believe it is in my best interest to die, why the hell would I not push for that access to an easy and peaceful death of my own? At least be consistent. He himself is pushing the beliefs of the status quo.
What do you mean by privileged ppl? If you mean 'wealthy' ppl, there are also wealthy ppl on here that developed mental issues or worst.
Imagine that in my country it is stated that poor ppl(working class and also some low-level engineers) live way a better life than rich ppl or managers.
Managers(technical ones ofc) and high-lvl engineers, despite their salaries, don't have time to breath and all the working class or poor ppl in general just ask for high salaries, criticize, steal this and that and do high-paid jobs repeating the same actions everyday.
In my country being poor with a good employement-contract is like living in paradise...

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Oh I wonder who that is, hmmm...
Do we know who that is?
He's probably going to ctb anyway. No better than any of us.
It's ironic,he tried to save others from death…but not himself
She joined this site to find out about ctb methods to begin with but then realised that she's trapped here because the obstacles for ctb-ing is too great for her. Hence she resorts to the next best thing, venting to pass time and hopefully fall asleep at night too. She hasn't explicitly said why she's trapped here other than pro lifers making ctb be too difficult (which is true technically) but, after reading a lot of past posts, I'd like to provide some additional insight as to why she's trapped. I'll just be repeating information that she already has said before in the past

For one, she lives with family and she doesn't have the skills to be independent. This already makes a lot of ctb methods harder for her because it's difficult to do much when trapped by family members. Also, she has stated that she has a low stress/pain tolerance. I know what it's like to have a low stress/pain tolerance and so I know that this makes ctb-ing extremely difficult because it takes a lot of courage to ctb. Her mind is overactive due to autism which causes her more pain too. Also, she seems to have a lot of chronic health issues too which probably hinder her ability to ctb but I'm not sure on that aspect yet. Basically, her reasons for wanting to be dead are also the same reasons which prevent her from actually dying because she isn't made to be resilient or push through hardship. Her, and my, neurotype is such that we easily get overwhelmed to where we cannot do anything. This is the curse that autism can give to people.

If euthanasia was legal for everybody here, she'd probably be the first one to take it. But unfortunately since a lot of the current suicide methods are too difficult, she's trapped within existence against her will. I hope she finds her peace soon so that she stops getting tormented by existence

Who do you think it is?

This obviously isn't FC. FC wants a world where people can choose to have euthanasia at any age without any restrictions. The loser in that reddit post however wants people to live for as long as possible even when there's no benefit of doing so. People like FC make me feel better but people like that redditor make me sick to my stomach
Honestly i never knew about FC's story (I'm relatively new to the forum so makes sense) but i now i feel like really bad for them as i feel i can relate with them in alot of ways and i really hope she can find the peace she deserves

Last edited: