• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
What do you mean by privileged ppl? If you mean 'wealthy' ppl, there are also wealthy ppl on here that developed mental issues or worst.
Imagine that in my country it is stated that poor ppl(working class and also some low-level engineers) live way a better life than rich ppl or managers.
Managers(technical ones ofc) and high-lvl engineers, despite their salaries, don't have time to breath and all the working class or poor ppl in general just ask for high salaries, criticize, steal this and that and do high-paid jobs repeating the same actions everyday.
In my country being poor with a good employement-contract is like living in paradise...
To me there's a difference of being "rich". Salaried isn't rich (even if you earn £200,000 or €200,000 or whatever) because you are still locked down to a company that are essentially buying your time. You step out you are gone and that salary turns to 0. It's essentially a financial gun placed to your head.

Rich = passive income so they have the time to do whatever they want. There's no such thing as lower, middle, upper, top anymore. It's just top and everyone else below.

Edit; having that wealth means options - your own peace and quiet, medical issue? No problem you can just pay for it. No bills and stress. You can live a life of solitude without being badgered everyday.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Rich = passive income so they have the time to do whatever they want. There's no such thing as lower, middle, upper, top anymore. It's just top and everyone else below.

Edit; having that wealth means options - your own peace and quiet, medical issue? No problem you can just pay for it. No bills and stress. You can live a life of solitude without being badgered everyday.
True... many forget that there are ppl who have like BLNs in their bank account.
Btw i think that the user i quoted was referring to those 'poor ppl' who are like doctors, engineers, managers and she thinks they are privileged, while (in most cases) they just worked their a** to get those positions and they face daily challenges. That's why i don't post anymore on social networks and i don't wear nice clothes all the times? I am already depressed, i don't like to be called privileged also :'(
But yeah anyway if you step out or get fired your salary turns to 0, but if you use spared money and find another job, you will still survive.

There are still ppl who don't see this difference between TOP and BOTTOM and don't understand how life really goes. I'm beginning to think that many jobs we actually do are merely distractions from the truth... may it be? Idk.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
How did you come across this post, @Esokabat?

"In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems"

Nt th/ wrds of sme1 wh/ hs spnt 3 yrs gttng t/ knw SaSu membrs - ok thre r 1 or 2 membrs wh/ cnsidr suicde as th/ answr t/ th/ 'burdn of xistng' bt th/ averge membr ds nt sy 'u stumpd ur toe s/ u nd t/ kll urslf' - = uninformd hypr-bole

If thse ppl cnnt mke an argmnt w/o xaggeratns or genrlisatns thn thy only prve thr ignornce

"I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads."

1 thng tht mods notce abt whte-knghts comng t/ th/ frum = tht thy r alwys th/ main charctr & ths persn = 0 diffrnt

"There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from."

Vendrs r prohibtd frm th/ webste - n.e1 cght sellng itms or tryn2 sll itms = bannd

These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out.

Am sre tht th/ Fixrs wll appreci8 sme1 els comng in & takng credt fr all thr hrd wrk

"I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks."

Slf cld b wrng bcse am nt up-2-d8 wth all sourcs bcse am nt currntly lookng t/ purchse SN & slf d/ nt shre sourcs wth othr usrs

Bt wht Mr Rbot hre = neglcting t/ add = tht frm slf limtd knowldge thre wre only a v smll numbr of indivdls sellng SN outsde of th/ ste & 2 of thm wh/ wre outd wre shwn t/ gve v specfc info abt thmslves -- thus = wld nt hve takn a cybr-scurity gnius t/ rport thm

Prevs sourcs wre jst genrl onlne shps

"I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest"

i.e 'am nt gttng n.e recgnitn fr b-ing a hero s/ am hmble-braggng fr notriety on th/ intrnet'​

Tht = if ths persn evn xists

FE330C0F FB66 4189 AB3A E791264A1501

Caught them in the fantasy.
If the content of the Reddit post is even genuine then I wouldn't be surprised if that's all it came down to. Someone's self-serving attempt at depicting themselves as the righteous main character… who apparently lacks the self control it takes to avoid posting for validation on the "front page of the internet". Pure genius.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
True... many forget that there are ppl who have like BLNs in their bank account.
Btw i think that the user i quoted was referring to those 'poor ppl' who are like doctors, engineers, managers and she thinks they are privileged, while (in most cases) they just worked their a** to get those positions and they face daily challenges. That's why i don't post anymore on social networks and i don't wear nice clothes all the times? I am already depressed, i don't like to be called privileged also :'(
But yeah anyway if you step out or get fired your salary turns to 0, but if you use spared money and find another job, you will still survive.

There are still ppl who don't see this difference between TOP and BOTTOM and don't understand how life really goes. I'm beginning to think that many jobs we actually do are merely distractions from the truth... may it be? Idk.
To me it's just a status thing. I'd rather earn £40,000 a year myself (with no external control) than £250,000 working for a company. Some people are in medical fields due to saviour complex's or maybe their parents forced them into it. Let's say in the UK you say something bad online and you are a doctor - good luck getting any employment after that lol - permanent blacklist. Even if you are innocent. You are made guilty and then have to prove your innocence. Courts and law are all messed up as well. Yeah I had the whole privilege talk because of race but I tried to explain that money is the root factor. The amount of rich people I met in property their first thing goes to money not race or creed or anything else.
The vast majority of jobs are fluff. All the jobs I had even though they are "presentable" were fluff. It's black pill stuff but it is what it is. Reality.
How did you come across this post, @Esokabat?

View attachment 136470

Caught them in the fantasy.
If the content of the Reddit post is even genuine then I wouldn't be surprised if that's all it came down to. Someone's self-serving attempt at depicting themselves as the righteous main character… who apparently lacks the self control it takes to avoid posting for validation on the "front page of the internet". Pure genius.
Mr Robot gif - or maybe it's someone else? (Anyone who's watched it will get this lol).

Reactions: davidtorez
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Am I the only one searching for keywords 'cybersecurity' and 'Minecraft'? Haven't found a smoking gun though. And we need to be careful to avoid false accusations, not to mention being divided against each other by paranoia.
Could always be detracing. Although I doubt they would be smart enough to drag themselves in this.

Reactions: Pluto
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
To me it's just a status thing. I'd rather earn £40,000 a year myself (with no external control) than £250,000 working for a company. Some people are in medical fields due to saviour complex's or maybe their parents forced them into it. Let's say in the UK you say something bad online and you are a doctor - good luck getting any employment after that lol - permanent blacklist. Even if you are innocent. You are made guilty and then have to prove your innocence. Courts and law are all messed up as well. Yeah I had the whole privilege talk because of race but I tried to explain that money is the root factor. The amount of rich people I met in property their first thing goes to money not race or creed or anything else.
I completely understand you. I have to say thanks that i got passioned with technical stuff and computers since childhood and that i come from technical/artist family, otherwise i would have become a social slut(with no offense for who like this kinds of jobs). I like mid-high paying jobs as well, too many responsibility just make you crazy, unless you are one of those parasites that just earns salary and then blame others for failures.
Still my spawn point was not the very best, but life is life.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That subreddit is one of the most popular ones of all time. It always makes its way into news feeds with many of its posts.
If you're active in the sub, but this was posted 14 days ago, usually posts in one's newsfeed are much more recent than that.
Either way, I was curious how they specifically came across the post.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Mr Robot gif - or maybe it's someone else? (Anyone who's watched it will get this lol).
I can't tell if you're just acknowledging why I used that gif in response to Dot's comparison or if you're suggesting I'm the culprit..lol, sorry.
"thousands of posts" "worked in cybersecurity" "played minecraft and other games with users on here" plus his whole typing style he uses good punctuation and capitalization shouldnt be to hard to find out who this is unless they change there typing style completely on purpose

i have pretty good ideas of who it could be just from my lurking on this site
That's if we are to believe any part of the post besides the obvious goal of seeking some sort of attention and familiarity with the site/suicidal endeavors.

Although if they really were that pathetically dedicated for 3 years..then I'd imagine they would also dedicate themselves to lying out of their ass to protect their identity, including a change in typing style or putting in random phrases that throw people off.
But who knows. If it's true, I do hope they're found out.
The whole thing is simply suspect to me.
View attachment 136391

lmao i love this contradiction in their own post. no shot this is a real person
This is just a personal thing but I tend to trust people less (if I do at all) if they're particularly partial toward descriptors like "good eggs" and "bad apples".
Case in point, this person is clearly the rotten apple that they accuse others of being.
well, I am in my 40s and it doesn't take me several days to navigate an online forum. I work in the technology industry and I doubt I could keep my job if I tell my workplace that it will take me several days to figure out a simple online forum. I mean we are not building rockets or nanorobots here. But sure, feel free to think that it is suspcious that someone knows how to use the internet.
What sort of technology?

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I can't tell if you're just acknowledging why I used that gif in response to Dot's comparison or if you're suggesting I'm the culprit..lol, sorry.

That's if we are to believe any part of the post besides the obvious goal of seeking some sort of attention and familiarity with the site/suicidal endeavors.

Although if they really were that pathetically dedicated for 3 years..then I'd imagine they would also dedicate themselves to lying out of their ass to protect their identity, including a change in typing style or putting in random phrases that throw people off.
But who knows. If it's true, I do hope they're found out.
The whole thing is simply suspect to me.

This is just a personal thing but I tend to trust people less (if I do at all) if they're particularly partial toward descriptors like "good eggs" and "bad apples".
Case in point, this person is clearly the rotten apple that they accuse others of being.

What sort of technology?
I'm just messing. I didn't want to spoil it for anyone that may watch it.

It's going to be a hard time finding out who.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Honestly just read that as someone bullshitting for likes or someone wanting to stir up more divisiveness between the members. Screams troll to me.

I don't think with the nature of the site it's possible to get definitive proof either way and there are too many legit vulnerable people here - don't need someone who's either a troll or has a major martyr complex inciting a witch hunt.

I also find it all stupid. The forum isn't a secret. Authorities in many countries know it exists. Anyone can join. If the authorities wanted to (or mental health professionals, or suicide prevention activists or whatever) there isn't anything stopping anyone "infiltrating" the site. It's not like this dude is the caped crusader of despairing souls and if it's true and not bullshit… well: you're more Super Smug Superiority Complex Man/Woman than the Captain America for the suicidal.

(NB, I don't find the post here stupid, I find the Reddit post and their whole attitude stupid).

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Yeah this pisses me off. Yet another hero wannabe noble knight with god complex fearlessly "saving" lifes while getting arroused by altering peoples views to fit your own, because life is so beautiful and you are right in everything and above all of us. The only one who encourages anyone into anything is you, by depriving people of resources for their concious decisions, becase YOU think life is worth it for everyone. Why don't you get your attention whore ass off of this site and let it be a safe place for those who need it. Focus on your life and get one yourself if you like it so much. Leave us alone intruder.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Out of all the online communities Sanctioned Sucide is the most kind and caring community full of people who do not judge you. This community has become a new set of friends.

When I reached out to reddit for all help majority of the time people just repeated th same platitudes "life is worth living", "go see a therapist", don't compare yourself to others" others times I have experienced getting ignored on reddit, made fun of, dismissed etc.

This person who made that reddit post is Sanctimonious piece of shit who thinks he/she/they are better than everyone else and clearly care about fulfilling their own savoir complex and wants their reddit mates to give them a pat on the back.

The problem is social media has given people with too much time on their hands an inflasted ego and self importance.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I just want peace. That's all I want. That's what I would tell OP.

• Love
Reactions: Arachno
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah this pisses me off. Yet another hero wannabe noble knight with god complex fearlessly "saving" lifes while getting arroused by altering peoples views to fit your own, because life is so beautiful and you are right in everything and above all of us. The only one who encourages anyone into anything is you, by depriving people of resources for their concious decisions, becase YOU think life is worth it for everyone. Why don't you get your attention whore ass off of this site and let it be a safe place for those who need it. Focus on your life and get one yourself if you like it so much. Leave us alone intruder.
@UmbraDweller This person has absolute shit for brains if he/she/they believe they are actually making a difference.

There are so many other alternative websites and blogs that exist on the ENTIRE Internet which give information on suicide methods. Sanctioned suicide is not the problem here. Let me explain how. The Internet is an enormous market place.

● When I was a teenager I found this a blog online that was made by an American performer called Jerry Hunt who killed himself using carbon monoxide gas because the poor man was suffering from terminal cancer. His blog gave instructions on using this method. His blog is still up there on Google I should know because I was reading it 2 days ago and I regularly read it.

Does Google get punished for allowing this information but to be so easily seen? NO it doesn't.

●There are many scientific websites, books and journals that give information on how fatal a substance can be and even breaking down how dangerous certain milligrams are for the body being exposed to this amount.

Do people report these academics and journals to the police ? Absolutely NOT because these journals are what medical students and those working in medicine need to know.
I really like how almost no one replied to his thread…on a subreddit with millions of members, obviously fishing for praise ("off my chest" my ass)
@cait_sith That is because reddit has now beocme another Twitter, Facebook, Instagram where people circlejerk how amazing their lives are or to share some big drama that happened in thier own lives and others.

The posts that get most up votes are those people find interesting and can relate too. If a person has large karma points those threads get a lot of attention.

Nobody wants to read a thread about some sanctimonious self righteous egotistical delusional person who believes they are saving lives of suicidal people no one cares about.
Motherfucker, get your ass back to in-no-uncertain-terms pro-life toxic positivity cesspits like r/SuicideWatch. You aren't doing anyone any favors here.

@astonishedturnip The suicide watch sub is not even helpful because of a lot of the time the threads that get posted on there get no replies and ignored. Every time when I used to use the sub it feels like a ghost sub

I don't know why the sub exit.
They sound like another attention jockey, trying and failing to farm upvotes. They even named SN, basically telling people how to kill themselves all over again.

@Suicidebydeath SN is already extremely difficult to obtain so him/she/they mentioning it doesn't really make a difference.

The chemicals in SN are used to manufacture harmful weapons which is why it is a restricted substance in the UK. Possession means a police vist to your house. USA probably has similar if not stricter laws than Britian.

what is the UK law on SN?

In the UK where I live members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use poisonous chemicals must hold an Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. The home office has a full list of poisons that require a licence. No licence means you are in illegal possession. It is scary. The penalty is 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

The list also covers a range of reportable substances. A reportable substance is an an obligation to report suspicious transactions or attempted transactions. Regulated substances sales are restricted to businesses and members of the public who hold a Home Office Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence.

SN is a reportable substance under the list. So if you are suicidal and buy SN the police will pay a vist and want to know why you have this substance on you.

Last edited:
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
wowow this is so messed up :< but why are people mentioning funeral cry? i love her. i hate reading people talk down about her.

the writing looks like generic redditor npc. also from what ive seen sources are real businesses located in other countries. how does a geek just 'take them down' by reporting them? what role does working in cybersecurity play in sending a URL to authorities? it just doesn't make sense

Reactions: Arachno
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
wowow this is so messed up :< but why are people mentioning funeral cry? i love her. i hate reading people talk down about her.

the writing looks like generic redditor npc. also from what ive seen sources are real businesses located in other countries. how does a geek just 'take them down' by reporting them? what role does working in cybersecurity play in sending a URL to authorities? it just doesn't make sense
@teajay1 Funeral Cry is lovely I don't get it either

● He/she/they mentioning working in cyber security is a way too show off how "tech savy" they are. People mention their professions as from to show their social status.

● Giving this information is also suspicious because he/she/they is effectively outing himself because if a member is familiar with them it's inevitable the redditor will be identified.

The reddit thread is bullshit because the police know this site exists already and everything you do online is tracked nowadays.
Police know suicide websites exist and only act when some big scandal has happened linked to the site.
This person is not helping anyone really. Police have minefield of intelligence on all kinds of things but doesn't always act upon it.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The chemicals in SN are used to manufacture harmful weapons which is why it is a restricted substance in the UK. Possession means a police vist to your house. USA probably has similar if not stricter laws than Britian.

I don't know that they're stricter, are they?
It seemed as if they were actually less so until maybe recently but I don't have any personal experience beyond when I obtained mine, which is when it was still available from "the jungle site"…I really hope it can last past the debated 3 year shelf life because I didn't think it would become as restricted as it has, nor did I think I'd be lingering like a cockroach.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This one reddit poster, the supposed poser here on SaSu, if true, is, most likely, just a drop in the bucket. I mean where's there's smoke, there's usually fire. I'd be dumbfounded if there weren't numerous other "posers" here on SaSu doing the exact same thing.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
@UmbraDweller This person has absolute shit for brains if he/she/they believe they are actually making a difference.

There are so many other alternative websites and blogs that exist on the ENTIRE Internet which give information on suicide methods. Sanctioned suicide is not the problem here. Let me explain how. The Internet is an enormous market place.

● When I was a teenager I found this a blog online that was made by an American performer called Jerry Hunt who killed himself using carbon monoxide gas because the poor man was suffering from terminal cancer. His blog gave instructions on using this method. His blog is still up there on Google I should know because I was reading it 2 days ago and I regularly read it.

Does Google get punished for allowing this information but to be so easily seen? NO it doesn't.

●There are many scientific websites, books and journals that give information on how fatal a substance can be and even breaking down how dangerous certain milligrams are for the body being exposed to this amount.

Do people report these academics and journals to the police ? Absolutely NOT because these journals are what medical students and those working in medicine need to know.

@cait_sith That is because reddit has now beocme another Twitter, Facebook, Instagram where people circlejerk how amazing their lives are or to share some big drama that happened in thier own lives and others.

The posts that get most up votes are those people find interesting and can relate too. If a person has large karma points those threads get a lot of attention.

Nobody wants to read a thread about some sanctimonious self righteous egotistical delusional person who believes they are saving lives of suicidal people no one cares about.

@astonishedturnip The suicide watch sub is not even helpful because of a lot of the time the threads that get posted on there get no replies and ignored. Every time when I used to use the sub it feels like a ghost sub

I don't know why the sub exit.

@Suicidebydeath SN is already extremely difficult to obtain so him/she/they mentioning it doesn't really make a difference.

what is the UK law on SN?

In the UK where I live members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use poisonous chemicals must hold an Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. The home office has a full list of poisons that require a licence. No licence means you are in illegal possession. It is scary. The penalty is 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

The list also covers a range of reportable substances. A reportable substance is an an obligation to report suspicious transactions or attempted transactions. Regulated substances sales are restricted to businesses and members of the public who hold a Home Office Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence.

SN is a reportable substance under the list. So if you are suicidal and buy SN the police will pay a vist and want to know why you have this substance on you.
Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with sodium nitrate - which is used in explosives?

Sodium Nitrite is really common for food processing etc. the only restriction I'm aware of is sellers can only sell to legit buisness - to prevent ppl like us getting hold of it. I'm

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
This one reddit poster, the supposed poser here on SaSu, if true, is, most likely, just a drop in the bucket. I mean where's there's smoke, there's usually fire. I'd be dumbfounded if there weren't numerous other "posers" here on SaSu doing the exact same thing.
You're completely in the right to think this, honestly. How many times in the history of this forum existing has this same situation went down? Too many to count.

There was that guy who got banned and made another account pretending to be a young autistic girl called Little Amy or something like that. There have been people who frequently posted on here, including searching for methods, only to end up being double-crossers who whined to the media about how evil this forum is while they were still logging in here and using this place as emotional support.

This dude on Reddit is just one of many.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Hi Everyone, I am new here and I have a lot of questions but first I wanted to share something I found on Reddit.
Someone claiming to have been participating in a suicide forum for 3 years and have thousands of posts. He/She is claiming to participate in the forum specifically to report sources to Authorities.
This person created a brand new account on Reddit just to share this post 14 days ago, and they have no other posts or any other activity on Reddit. I have taken a screenshot of the user and the post in case they decide to take it down. Here is their post. I find it incredible that people like this exist. What a superiority complex. They have no compassion of human suffering, illness, pain, old age, probably because they have never experienced chronic pain, debilitating disease or real suffering. In any case, this is the post I found on Reddit, in case someone recognize this person:

I participate in a suicide forum to report sellers of suicide methods to authorities
I have participated in a pro-choice suicide forum for 3 years now. I have thousands of posts on it. My initial intention to begin with was to help talk people through tough times. The community there has a lot of people who feel comfortable venting, publicly, about things that hurt them to the point of wanting to hurt themselves. In a forum full of those who encourage suicide as an answer to all problems, I tried to be the one to put reason into peoples heads. Offer solutions, ways to keep people's mind at ease. I've played Minecraft and other games with users when they needed it. I've seen people recover, I've met good people in this place. And that's why I continue to participate. However, this place has plenty of bad apples.
There is a sad reality on this website: There are vendors of product used to commit suicide, fully aware of where their clients are coming from. These products are usually sodium nitrite, a legal inorganic salt, used as a food preservative. People on the forum advocate for using it, claiming it is 'peaceful'. (For those of you concerned about this, contact your lawmakers and urge them to regulate the sale, and shipping of sodium nitrite). People gatekeep the sources to protect the seller. What they don't know, is that I rat them out. In my opinion, if you knowingly profit off of selling substances for suicide, you are worse than a heroin dealer, and a total piece of shit. I report every new source, and then all of a sudden they stop shipping, and all the people on the forum just assume they're scammers. Nah, I reported them to the authorities. I'll say it, criminals really are stupid. I work in cybersecurity and I've been interested in computers my whole life. None of these people know how to hide themselves. The only vendors I haven't been able to do anything about, are chinese warehouses that are labeling the product as other substances to pass customs(again, contact your lawmakers about this), and a couple buggers that are good at covering their tracks.

I haven't told a single soul about my activity on this website. Needed to get it off my chest. (Source: )

I don't think the governments care to be honest. Unless they have your family or whomever begging them the government isn't going to do anything.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I have no idea which "authorities" this person would report SN sellers to, since even he acknowledges that the substance is legal. It's also hilarious in a pathetic sort of way that he wants credit for every time an SN seller goes out of business, or moves storefront platforms, or runs out of inventory, or just takes someone's money and runs. Yes, so many have been "saved" due to the singlehanded efforts of this one guy and his red-phone connection to "the authorities" … whoever they are.

Can you imagine trying to tattle every time someone bought a legal but potentially dangerous object? As in: "911, what is your emergency?" "My neighbor bought weed killer. That's poisonous! Get me the authorities!!" "…never call here again, sir." *click.*

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with sodium nitrate - which is used in explosives?

Sodium Nitrite is really common for food processing etc. the only restriction I'm aware of is sellers can only sell to legit buisness - to prevent ppl like us getting hold of it. I'm
@Redleaf1992 It is true about food. Sodium Nitrite is "an oxidizing agent which is used as a preservative due to its ability to prevent the bacteria from colonizing the food"

Sodium Nitrite is also has other features which make it a harmful substance that is why it's a restricted substance. Sodium Nitrite "is not combustible, but it is a strong oxidizer that enhances the combustion of other substances." This can be used to manufacture weapons.This website explains more about the chemical.

Reactions: Redleaf1992
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
You're completely in the right to think this, honestly. How many times in the history of this forum existing has this same situation went down? Too many to count.

There was that guy who got banned and made another account pretending to be a young autistic girl called Little Amy or something like that. There have been people who frequently posted on here, including searching for methods, only to end up being double-crossers who whined to the media about how evil this forum is while they were still logging in here and using this place as emotional support.

This dude on Reddit is just one of many.
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha There are too many people in this world that like to use other people hospitality, help and compassion when in a crisis and then afterwards discard or turn on very people who helped them. I have seen it all the time in my family and other people outside of family.

People who go through hard times either become a better compassionate person or become a selfish human being who participates in bullying the downtrodden.

Sanctioned Sucide is a community of the downtrodden. I have met so many people on here who have gone through a lifetime of trauma and suffering. This website has truly opened my eyes about the real suffering people go through in life , the determination to try to and make things work out to finally losing the battle to life. I have learnt so much from people on here for that I will be always be grateful.

People who attack Sanctioned Sucide do not understand how people in this world actaully suffer and do not have the privilege of caring friends, families and acess to good quality supportive mental healthcare. Society doesn't give a shit about these people because if society did then society would work to reform the system and make sure these people's lives are improved upon. People bash Sanctioned Suicide to make themselves feel better their own lives.

These people who complain about this site themselves are overpriveilged people who are very lucky to never suffer mental torment to the point of death being the only form relief. Its easier to blame a site rather than to actually fix the society that is driving people to kill themselves.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha There are too many people in this world that like to use other people hospitality, help and compassion when in a crisis and then afterwards discard or turn on very people who helped them. I have seen it all the time in my family and other people outside of family.

People who go through hard times either become a better compassionate person or become a selfish human being who participates in bullying the downtrodden.

Sanctioned Sucide is a community of the downtrodden. I have met so many people on here who have gone through a lifetime of trauma and suffering. This website has truly opened my eyes about the real suffering people go through in life , the determination to try to and make things work out to finally losing the battle to life. I have learnt so much from people on here for that I will be always be grateful.

People who attack Sanctioned Sucide do not understand how people in this world actaully suffer and do not have the privilege of caring friends, families and acess to good quality supportive mental healthcare. Society doesn't give a shit about these people because if society did then society would work to reform the system and make sure these people's lives are improved upon. People bash Sanctioned Suicide to make themselves feel better their own lives.

These people who complain about this site themselves are overpriveilged people who are very lucky to never suffer mental torment to the point of death being the only form relief. Its easier to blame a site rather than to actually fix the society that is driving people to kill themselves.
Well said. All of these are very good points. I'm in agreement with you that some people tend to forget their hardships once they've moved past them or managed to recover, and completely lose sight of what it felt like to struggle in the process. I think many of these people who one day were avid users of the forum and raising pitchforks the next probably fall into this camp, like you've said.

It's usually people who find talk of suicide completely salacious and shocking, despite the fact that they themselves were participating in the same discussions they view as taboo mere days prior to raising hell over the existence of this website. I'll admit, when I first joined, I also felt like I was doing something I "wasn't supposed to" but that feeling quickly faded when I realised how welcoming and supportive this community was. It was other people's brainwashing regarding how we shouldn't discuss suicidality except in sterilised, censored contexts that made me feel ashamed of being open about my suffering. Whenever I talked about my feelings elsewhere, it was like I had to follow a script to placate people rather than being genuine and honest.

I imagine these people also buy into the narrative that they should be ashamed of themselves for being suicidal. Yet, I firmly believe that no one chooses this path, and anyone who thinks we need to silence ourselves and hide away to spare others from acknowledging an uncomfortable reality needs to take a good hard look at themselves and wonder why they feel that discomfort.

Because I think if enough people sat with that discomfort and reflected upon it, they'd realise how awful the pain of being suicidal is, and that it's not some fleeting, temporary sensation for some people. It's years and years of suffering and being told to shut up and pretend that you're fine. Perhaps they'd realize how inadequate "the help" is for so many of us here who kept desperately seeking it. They'd be forced to acknowledge that some sort of change is necessary instead of lambasting this community full of desperate and hurting people who feel like we have nowhere else to go.